Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:41:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinica liquidator wants to hear from users  (Read 64228 times)
tbcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2013, 08:08:32 PM

I'm curious, has anyone heard anything new on this yet?

Nothing

Sorry for my bad english Wink
Bitcoin card for deposit and payment + Little POS
Donations:1N65efiNUhH6sEQg7Z6oUC76kJS9Yhevyf
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2013, 07:48:36 AM

anyone having problem mailing them ?

Code:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

admin@pkfcr.co.nz

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain pkfcr.co.nz by mail.pkfcr.co.nz. [125.236.200.225].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.7.1 Requested action not taken: message refused
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 07:52:20 AM

anyone having problem mailing them ?

Code:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

admin@pkfcr.co.nz

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain pkfcr.co.nz by mail.pkfcr.co.nz. [125.236.200.225].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.7.1 Requested action not taken: message refused

why did you mail to admin? maybe this user does not exist.
i used this address Taslim[dot]Bhamji[at]pkfcr[dot]co[dot]nz a few month ago and it did work. see first post.

message refused could  mean that you just hit der spam filter
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2013, 07:53:57 AM

That's the email they ask claims to be sent in the PKF 1st report.

Taslim... THANKS

Edit : Same problem with aslim[dot]Bhamji[at]pkfcr[dot]co[dot]nz
Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 09:07:27 AM

If anyone wants to know the status, find the phone number of those involved, and give them a call.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 09:16:25 AM

That's the email they ask claims to be sent in the PKF 1st report.

Taslim... THANKS

Edit : Same problem with aslim[dot]Bhamji[at]pkfcr[dot]co[dot]nz

i wrote an email 5 min ago asking for a status update at it has gone though.
you address is missing a T btw.

so i guess you have a spam issue... try gmail or just pick up your phone
naima53

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 04:26:56 PM

I thought it could be a scam, too, the purpose of which is fishing for information about your area. Now I'm afraid to sleep, afraid that knock on my door at night yakuza.  Sad Sad

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2013, 04:54:07 PM

It seems like I'm able to send basic text message but they may have some very stringent link filtering even for "mailto:"
I'm not sure if they've even received my claim yet.
2GOOD

Activity: 547
Merit: 531

First bits: 12good

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2013, 05:00:22 PM

Hey the site is working, so they may just have some mail server problems..

epetroel

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 10:22:21 PM

I sent my docs over to them a couple weeks ago and had no problems.  Got a confirmation e-mail from them as well that they had received my docs.
naima53

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 04:26:31 PM

I appeal to the liquidator of the company, the price of coins reached a high level, if the remaining coins to sell now - may be enough to Fiat that would cover all losses for claimants.  Undecided To sell at a time when the market is strong demand for the coin, and not after the correction. Believe me, I've been around for a long time watching this economic experiment, though Undecided

rdponticelli

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Our highest capital is the Confidence we build.

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 05:08:44 PM

I appeal to the liquidator of the company, the price of coins reached a high level, if the remaining coins to sell now - may be enough to Fiat that would cover all losses for claimants.  Undecided To sell at a time when the market is strong demand for the coin, and not after the correction. Believe me, I've been around for a long time watching this economic experiment, though Undecided

A huge part of the debt is denominated in BTC. Most BTC holders won't be happy if somebody decides to sell theirs BTCs to pay some others theirs fiat...
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 06:15:45 PM

I'm glad that everyone got their money back, even if it took a year or so.

Oh, wait....

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 09:45:06 PM

This shit is seriously taking forever.

I have contacted the liquidators and the reply is always "we are still in communication with Mt Gox."

Not really sure what the fuck this means anymore, I would really like (some portion of) my BTC back.
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 11:28:50 PM

Let's hope Mt.Gox will release whatever coins are left. They always claim they want to cooperate with authorities, so let's see if that is actually true.
naima53

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 12:33:18 PM

A huge part of the debt is denominated in BTC. Most BTC holders won't be happy if somebody decides to sell theirs BTCs to pay some others theirs fiat...
I also have a claim there in coins too. But, you see, that's not fair - then the rate was 5 +, and it does not mean that I would not sell these coins for example, 5.5  Undecided Or, for example, has not lost in satoshidice  Tongue

pof

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 09:48:44 PM

Hi -----,
There is no further news to report on at this stage.  We are still corresponding with Mt Gox in relation to the accounts held and until this information is made available to the liquidators, we are not able to progress the liquidation.

We will provide an update to all investors when there is new information to report.

Kind Regards
Taslim Bhamji
Senior Insolvency Administrator

pof

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 10:05:31 AM

To All Investors

We have received a number of requests for updates on the liquidation of Bitcoinica LP (In Liquidation).
As noted in my email of 20th December 2012, we have requested details of the account records held by Mt Gox.  To date, Mt Gox has refused to release these details on account of confidentiality and has requested that the Liquidators provide various details of the accounts before it releases this information.  As reported in the Liquidators first report, we do not have any company records whatsoever and are reliant upon the assistance of the limited partners and Mt Gox to take control of the bitcoins and cash assets.  We cannot make any progress in the liquidation unless Mt Gox provides us with access to Bitcoinica’s accounts.  We are currently awaiting information from the limited partners so that we can progress the account access issues with Mt Gox.
We apologise for the slow progress in the liquidation, but hopefully the investors will appreciate that we are making every effort to recover the bitcoins and funds in order to make a distribution to creditors as soon as possible.  We will continue to provide updates periodically to keep all investors abreast of the liquidation progress.

Kind Regards
Taslim Bhamji

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 12:51:16 PM

To All Investors

We have received a number of requests for updates on the liquidation of Bitcoinica LP (In Liquidation).
As noted in my email of 20th December 2012, we have requested details of the account records held by Mt Gox.  To date, Mt Gox has refused to release these details on account of confidentiality and has requested that the Liquidators provide various details of the accounts before it releases this information.  As reported in the Liquidators first report, we do not have any company records whatsoever and are reliant upon the assistance of the limited partners and Mt Gox to take control of the bitcoins and cash assets.  We cannot make any progress in the liquidation unless Mt Gox provides us with access to Bitcoinica’s accounts.  We are currently awaiting information from the limited partners so that we can progress the account access issues with Mt Gox.
We apologise for the slow progress in the liquidation, but hopefully the investors will appreciate that we are making every effort to recover the bitcoins and funds in order to make a distribution to creditors as soon as possible.  We will continue to provide updates periodically to keep all investors abreast of the liquidation progress.

Kind Regards
Taslim Bhamji

So it's dead.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 03:35:20 PM

Why can't Mt. Gox do this?  Just sitting on everyone's coins for now it seems. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: