Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ?  (Read 201227 times)
BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 06:47:53 PM

i top up my bticoins only if the price is low and i know that after some time it will surely go up, i never buy it if the price is about to go down as it would be a big loss for me
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:36:28 PM

Right now is the time to buy Bitcoin, and so I did. I managed to get in at the $368 price level which seems to me like a very good deal. I still have some funds left in my account for when the price comes down further.

Yes even I am doing the same thing it's time to buy more and more Bitcoin since the price has come down
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:51:34 PM

i dont think that there is a right time to buy bitcoins actually, its always a good thing to buy it and you will always benefit of buying in my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:29:13 PM

i dont think that there is a right time to buy bitcoins actually, its always a good thing to buy it and you will always benefit of buying in my opinion

Yes right now is a wrong time.
I expect the price will fall very hard. Mining is hardly profitable and buy support is gone.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:34:02 AM

I buy my bitcoins on this very exact moment, it will be the best time now.
If you invest in bitcoins now you can make a lot of profit in the future of the bitcoin.

Just hold your bitcoins long enough so you can say that you make a lot of profit on your bitcoins.
Now is not the best time to buy. The best time was when Bitcoin was starting up. But the price is just going to keep rising.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:10:08 AM

Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin

i buy  bitcoin and save it  every week no matter what the prices are ..
yeah it's interesting if you save now, regardless of the price you bought now, it will definitely be profitable in the future, I also do the same like you, every week to buy some satoshi and save it
simplelife888

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:13:54 AM

When i have enough money for to buy BTC , i will buy for investment.
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:21:46 AM

Right now is the time to buy Bitcoin, and so I did. I managed to get in at the $368 price level which seems to me like a very good deal. I still have some funds left in my account for when the price comes down further.
for people who want to make profits in the short term, this might be a good time to buy some bitcoin in price $370
but for someone who buy bitcoin for a long period of time, perhaps 10 years, you can buy now or later, it does not matter

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 02:25:54 AM

for people who want to make profits in the short term, this might be a good time to buy some bitcoin in price $370
but for someone who buy bitcoin for a long period of time, perhaps 10 years, you can buy now or later, it does not matter
Indeed! But, if you really want to invest long-term into bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin right now, to potentially maximize your long-term profits. Hopefully all of us "early adopters" get to reap the benefits in the future, once the price goes up high!

Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:10:20 AM

Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin
i usually buy some bitcoin at the end of months, but not always . i tend to only buy if the price seems like its at a minimum or if there are rumors that the price is going to increase in the short run.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:47:42 AM

i usually buy some bitcoin at the end of months, but not always . i tend to only buy if the price seems like its at a minimum or if there are rumors that the price is going to increase in the short run.

Yes month end is good time to buy but i buy when there are rumours that bitcoin's value will go down becvause you will get it at less price that time.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:06:02 PM

Indeed! But, if you really want to invest long-term into bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin right now, to potentially maximize your long-term profits. Hopefully all of us "early adopters" get to reap the benefits in the future, once the price goes up high!

Well said people who have long investment plan can go for a buy without any doubt. This time someone who have patience after investing will surely get high profits than what people gonna get in two or three months.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:06:03 PM

Well said people who have long investment plan can go for a buy without any doubt. This time someone who have patience after investing will surely get high profits than what people gonna get in two or three months.

These days people are way to impatient.
They expect profit within a week, which is just ridiculous. Expect profit but give it a fair time.

moonshine1212

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:14:31 PM

I bought Bitcoin today for bet .
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:52:44 AM

I bought Bitcoin today for bet .

Oh,,, be careful, your bitcoin might just slip into your wallet if you won't take extracare while betting.

As of today, it is really good time to buy, its not just the end of the month, or the start of new month, best of all, price is low right now.  Smiley

CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:11:00 AM

This is fine answer But according to current status. This is a right time to buy a bitcoin because this is least rate we can get at this time.
When Its nearing halving time After that Price will goes more than 800$ in the world market.
I suggest to the people better to buy now itself.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:39:17 AM

I just bought Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin now has a low price and that's why I bought it.

I hope later to have a good price so I can sell it later at great profit.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:47:48 AM

Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin
I no definite timetable for buying bitcoin. either per week or per month, I do not know
I buy when I need or prices are down, and the right time to buy
angryrob

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:16:19 PM

Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin
I no definite timetable for buying bitcoin. either per week or per month, I do not know
I buy when I need or prices are down, and the right time to buy

That's correct, and I think that is a good strategy to follow, if you are full time into bitcoins then you exactly know when to buy and when to sell it, so if we know that this is the right time to buy we should go for it irrespective of the price and sell it at a right time.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:28:15 PM

I buy my bitcoins every week if they got a good price to buy them its always difficult to say when I just wait till the price is very low. I like the bitcoin price on this moment because you can buy them now for a low price and they will rise in about a few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: