Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ?  (Read 201227 times)
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:47:29 AM

After I earned bitcoins thru signature campaign I started to trade. Then I only buy bitcoins when the price dropped. Even if the price dropped hundred dollars, I still buy because I believe bitcoin will bounce back. It proved to be profitable so far.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:16:48 AM

When i enough money for me i m trying to buy bitcoin  but bitcoin price is important for me too it is changing so much some term if i decited to buy a lot of bitcoin i wait fot to bitcoin price will be good .
im always trying to buy as much bitcoins as possible right now either, in my opinion the price of it is going to grow huge in the near future so im holding

That is the right thing to do,  buy it now as price is not too high and hold it for the future to earn more profits from it as price will be much higher in next few months allowing us to make higher profits.

Price getting more serious in going down. Let us all be serious now in buying also to lift up its price once again. I dont really know what is happening or the reason for this fall. Hoping it will just be another wave.
Small buying done by a few would hardly make the price go up, as far as I'm concerned. With a market cap that's still relatively small, the whales are the ones who can make the price move from one direction to another. Best thing still to do is buy while the price is still low, like right now, before the price starts surging again.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:18:35 AM

After I earned bitcoins thru signature campaign I started to trade. Then I only buy bitcoins when the price dropped. Even if the price dropped hundred dollars, I still buy because I believe bitcoin will bounce back. It proved to be profitable so far.

Totally agree with buying bitcoins it the price drops. It is the best opportunity to buy at its lowest price because for sure (personal opinion) bitcoins will bounce back again or soar even higher.

I am really thinking now of learning how to trade with bitcoins and start my official first trade this weekend Smiley
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:26:11 AM

When i enough money for me i m trying to buy bitcoin  but bitcoin price is important for me too it is changing so much some term if i decited to buy a lot of bitcoin i wait fot to bitcoin price will be good .
im always trying to buy as much bitcoins as possible right now either, in my opinion the price of it is going to grow huge in the near future so im holding

That is the right thing to do,  buy it now as price is not too high and hold it for the future to earn more profits from it as price will be much higher in next few months allowing us to make higher profits.

Price getting more serious in going down. Let us all be serious now in buying also to lift up its price once again. I dont really know what is happening or the reason for this fall. Hoping it will just be another wave.
Small buying done by a few would hardly make the price go up, as far as I'm concerned. With a market cap that's still relatively small, the whales are the ones who can make the price move from one direction to another. Best thing still to do is buy while the price is still low, like right now, before the price starts surging again.

Price will only go up if we see big invetors investing big amount of money in it, as of now price is going down and I don't think it will go higher in next coming days.
Batelk

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:13:51 PM

Price will only go up if we see big invetors investing big amount of money in it, as of now price is going down and I don't think it will go higher in next coming days.

You might be right. There is no much interest in the bitcoin at present. People are investing in the Ethereum now.

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:41:35 PM

You might be right. There is no much interest in the bitcoin at present. People are investing in the Ethereum now.

The price of bitcoin is not going high because people are investing more in altcoins as everyone wants to make quick profits and that is surely possible with altcoin.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:44:26 PM

When i enough money for me i m trying to buy bitcoin  but bitcoin price is important for me too it is changing so much some term if i decited to buy a lot of bitcoin i wait fot to bitcoin price will be good .

That is the right thing to do,  buy it now as price is not too high and hold it for the future to earn more profits from it as price will be much higher in next few months allowing us to make higher profits.

The price of bitcoin is not going high because people are investing more in altcoins as everyone wants to make quick profits and that is surely possible with altcoin.
Yeah right they are choosing asltcoin because altcoin is more fast movement of the price compare in bitcoin. but its  a large profit that you can make in bitcoin if you have already a large amount for your investment..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Gilf

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:49:05 PM

According to forecasts, the end of the year will rise in the price of bitcoin is not one hundred. So your benefit is obvious.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 06:58:11 PM

For me i will wait more dump price of bitcoin before i buy bitcoins so that i can make a profit for now we need to wait for your days that bitcoin will decrease before i buy bitcoins again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
angryswamp

Activity: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:03:49 PM

yeah i hope the price will be only going up in the near future, so im buying my bitcoins right now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ecommerce

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:15:00 PM

I will buy bitcoin only if I have some online purchase and if I have money I could buy bitcoin for investment.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:17:44 PM

The price do not rise only with big investors investment, but if we promote bitcoin to everywhere and prefer only bitcoin for our transactions and for buying online stuffs then it will have a chance to rise in value as with that the demand of bitcoin will increase and if the demand will increase he value will increase.

Hire me for your campaign management
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:51:46 PM

The price do not rise only with big investors investment, but if we promote bitcoin to everywhere and prefer only bitcoin for our transactions and for buying online stuffs then it will have a chance to rise in value as with that the demand of bitcoin will increase and if the demand will increase he value will increase.

The simple logic is if people keep on buying bitcoins then it will help in taking its price higher and I am not talking about normal users, we want big whales to start investing again in bitcoins to take it to higher level.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:38:03 AM

I usually buy bitcoins when i don't have any bitcoins left in my wallet and sometimes when i want something online, i'm using bitcoin as the payment for the transaction.
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1072

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:23:32 AM

I usually buy bitcoins when i don't have any bitcoins left in my wallet and sometimes when i want something online, i'm using bitcoin as the payment for the transaction.

Yup I am earning and buying  coins so that I can send money to my family whenever I want, as it  involves very less fees and transactions are available 24/7.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:55:34 AM

Yup I am earning and buying  coins so that I can send money to my family whenever I want, as it  involves very less fees and transactions are available 24/7.
It's true, that is the benefits in having bitcoin in your wallet as anytime you want to spend it you can transact anytime, as long as you have the internet everything is possible. Spending is really good but we also need to limit our spending to focus and prioritize more on savings for future investments.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:24:40 AM

It's true, that is the benefits in having bitcoin in your wallet as anytime you want to spend it you can transact anytime, as long as you have the internet everything is possible. Spending is really good but we also need to limit our spending to focus and prioritize more on savings for future investments.

Spend only in case of any emergencies or else simply save it for future, as it will be more worth in future so if you have saved descent amount of coins then you can expect higher profits.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:23:33 AM

Spend only in case of any emergencies or else simply save it for future, as it will be more worth in future so if you have saved descent amount of coins then you can expect higher profits.

In my case, I am holding a part of all of my coins for my grandchildren. That is our covenant with a dear friend of mine that helps me a lot in my bitcoin venture. He is just very passionate about bitcoins and speaks bitcoins and not fiat money when he buys - e.g.: when he ask some price of certain product, I must tell him the equivalent bitcoins of the price of that product.

If we think this way, holding some bitcoins for our grandchildren, then we don't worry any price fluctuation of bitcoins in any given period of time.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:54:41 AM

I bought yesterday when price was around $560 level as I thought this can be the lowest price as of now, and today it has reached to $575 so I hope the rise will continue in coming days.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:29:38 AM

I bought yesterday when price was around $560 level as I thought this can be the lowest price as of now, and today it has reached to $575 so I hope the rise will continue in coming days.

the price goes up a few bucks, and goes down a few bucks. at this point the market is in a fairly neutral state, which means that the price can literally go into any direction. if you plan to hold your coins for the long term, then you have done a good job.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: