Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SXC][NSFW] Sexcoin - New Android Client Release!  (Read 137521 times)
lavajumper (OP)

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035

Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:21:31 PM

I am very new to mining but really like the concept of this project. Can someone help me get started to solo mine. I am running a Windows 10, NVidia GTX 980TI and GTX1080 FTW. Not looking to make anything at this point, only collect some coins and participate. Any help with what miner and configuration would really be great.

Thank you. Message me if you can.

I would suggest using a pool. When solo mining you either get lucky and get blocks or you dont. With a pool you get a nice constant income and dont need to worry about luck or not and with i gfx the chance is pretty low you will get lucky.

That sounds good too, however I am really kind of lost when it comes to mining and the configuration. I downloaded that multiminer and while browsing the UI I started to get popups that where malware. scanning my PC now. Any chance you could give me some suggestions or a link to a miner/tutorial for beginners.

I have the Sexcoin wallet, there is a tab for mining there, does this allow you to mine? I have been pool mining siacoin using marlin and that was fairly simple to setup.

The 'mining' tab will enable CPU mining. Not much point on mainnet, but still handy on testnet.

Can anyone say if CUDA still the de-facto for nVidia mining? I think I saw ccminer as an nVidia client also. Google 'nVidia Litecoin mining'.

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lavajumper (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:03:58 PM

Download multiminer from the link provided and while I was browsing through the GUI I got popup saying my computer was compromised... Looked like some type of fake virus alerts, some type of malware. Good experience for my first time trying to do this!

Many mining programs trigger AV software. I've never used multi-miner, but Timelord2067 is fairly touchy about security.
A quick look through the thread shows that support might have dropped off for the program.

Also, I don't see support for nVidia.

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.
Miotch1120

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:17:33 PM

I am very new to mining but really like the concept of this project. Can someone help me get started to solo mine. I am running a Windows 10, NVidia GTX 980TI and GTX1080 FTW. Not looking to make anything at this point, only collect some coins and participate. Any help with what miner and configuration would really be great.

I would suggest using a pool. When solo mining you either get lucky and get blocks or you dont. With a pool you get a nice constant income and dont need to worry about luck or not and with i gfx the chance is pretty low you will get lucky.

That sounds good too, however I am really kind of lost when it comes to mining and the configuration. I downloaded that multiminer and while browsing the UI I started to get popups that where malware. scanning my PC now. Any chance you could give me some suggestions or a link to a miner/tutorial for beginners.

I have the Sexcoin wallet, there is a tab for mining there, does this allow you to mine? I have been pool mining siacoin using marlin and that was fairly simple to setup.

The 'mining' tab will enable CPU mining. Not much point on mainnet, but still handy on testnet.

Can anyone say if CUDA still the de-facto for nVidia mining? I think I saw ccminer as an nVidia client also. Google 'nVidia Litecoin mining'.

Noob here, I have not started any mining yet, but have been reading a lot about it, and I have def read that ccminer has nvidia support now, though most I've read people still recommend CUDAminer. Though since I have no experience with any mining, I would def research both before deciding. Also just wanted to say thanks to devs for being communicative about this project. I have high expectations for this coin, I think it has massive potential. Keep up the good work devs!
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:33:25 PM

I use AMD, but I think CUDAminer is no longer maintained and has evolved into ccminer.

For nVidia, use http://ccminer.org/ (for Windows, select tpruvot or sp-hash releases)

If you successfully got marlin mining, you should not have difficulties with ccminer. The syntax looks identical. Links to documentation and forums can be found at the above link also.

Do not be alarmed by anti-virus pop-ups. These are false positives and you may have to add the software (ccminer-x64.exe, for example) to an exception list so the antivirus stops interfering.

Best of luck!

ibuythensell

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:27:23 PM

hey, is there any way to speed up synchronisation of the wallet?
im synching 1k blocks in a minute and i have 1.433.000 to go....
4 active connections most of the time.3

regards
roughswap

Activity: 153
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:09:17 PM

Hello all

New to the forum and was wondering if anyone is interested in swapping sexcoins for
rough gemstones, I have sapphire, aquamarine and many others.

Looking forward to reply's

Roughswap
lavajumper (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:32:26 PM

regards

I would wait! The new client will have a bootstrap file, and will require you to re-download anyway.
It will be out very shortly, like in the next 36 hours.

tilperion

Activity: 109
Merit: 17

Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:24:31 PM

regards

I would wait! The new client will have a bootstrap file, and will require you to re-download anyway.

Hey. Am I understand right ?
New client will be out in 36 hours and it provide good synchronisation's speed ?

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Nerull

Activity: 195
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:33:27 AM

regards

Hey. Am I understand right ?
New client will be out in 36 hours and it provide good synchronisation's speed ?

yes, it has a far faster sync, however you can go even faster by downloading a file called a bootstrap and putting it in the directory, it will then read this file and load the blockchain VERY quickly
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:24:00 AM

Sexcoin is now ranked #261 and has a $2.2 million market cap. This coin's getting a nice pump.

But really, this coin is so much better and has a more lively community than some of the coins ranked higher.

As I said, this one should easily reach 10x the current market cap.

I wouldn't bet the farm on this one, but it's got plenty of fuel and should be at least .10.

bahappyr

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:56:21 AM

I agree, this coin has a ton of potential!  I'm looking forward to the release of the new client.
ac0rnsoup

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:05:42 AM

My "sexcoin's next client" is almost done syncing Smiley

Just curious, has anyone been able to get it to compile on Ubuntu 17.04? Have tried with gcc 6.x, 5.x and 4.9 to no avail. I did, however, get it up and running in whonix, of all places. I haven't tried on Xenial yet. I followed both the documentation in the sexcoin repo for dependencies and the litecoin docs - but mostly the litecoin documentation. After it worked in whonix, I tried gcc 4.9 on 17.04. Pretty sure (not 100%) the error had something to do with boost, perhaps 1.6 had some breaking changes? My whonix install had 1.55

If it ends up failing on Xenial, I will open up a ticket at github with specific error and steps I took.
Nerull

Activity: 195
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:21:01 AM

Just curious, has anyone been able to get it to compile on Ubuntu 17.04? Have tried with gcc 6.x, 5.x and 4.9 to no avail. I did, however, get it up and running in whonix, of all places. I haven't tried on Xenial yet. I followed both the documentation in the sexcoin repo for dependencies and the litecoin docs - but mostly the litecoin documentation. After it worked in whonix, I tried gcc 4.9 on 17.04. Pretty sure (not 100%) the error had something to do with boost, perhaps 1.6 had some breaking changes? My whonix install had 1.55

If it ends up failing on Xenial, I will open up a ticket at github with specific error and steps I took.

i had some troubles with building on 16.10 and lava did on 16.04 but he worked the problems out last night. Im sure when he wakes up he will be able to give the steps taken to fix
nielsg

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:11:04 AM

Hey Lavapit, quick question. Do you know anyone at Yobit.net?> I've had a sxc withdrawal held up now for 4+ days, it says 'transferring from cold storage'

RatCoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:21:37 AM

Just an update on my Mac client:

Downloaded the latest and greatest, downloaded Boostrap file and followed instructions (pretty easy to follow actually).

I am on day 2ish and still compiling the blockchain. I'm pretty surprised by this since I have compiled other clients pretty fast.

Note, I am updating Lava on this over twitter. But I would like to ask if anyone else has updated their client with bootstrap on a Mac?

I'm running the latest Mac OSx on a Macbook Pro. So my hardware and network should not be a problem.

I agree, this coin has a ton of potential!  I'm looking forward to the release of the new client.

Sexcoin has huge potential. It just takes one note on a news outlet to take it in the 100 list.

Sexcoin is now ranked #261 and has a $2.2 million market cap. This coin's getting a nice pump.
I wouldn't bet the farm on this one, but it's got plenty of fuel and should be at least .10.

I wouldn't bet the farm on any coin to be honest. But it doesn't take a genius that the Adult industry will survive the nuclear holocaust. If the Dev Team and us supporting the coin do it right, we can all be looking at a $1/Sexcoin in 2-5 years.

Hello all

New to the forum and was wondering if anyone is interested in swapping sexcoins for
rough gemstones, I have sapphire, aquamarine and many others.

Looking forward to reply's

Roughswap

Hi, I am interested. If the gems can be authenticated Smiley And also, I am setting up a store to sell items for Sexcoin. Perhaps we can work together. I broker the orders for you and you ship. DM me if interested or reply here for transparency.

lavajumper (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:43:38 PM

Hey Lavapit, quick question. Do you know anyone at Yobit.net?> I've had a sxc withdrawal held up now for 4+ days, it says 'transferring from cold storage'

I've had tickets open on yobit for days now. Both about the attacks on the network and about upgrading their client.
ATM, (at least on my acct) deposits are disabled. It would be good to hear from them. They need to upgrade or their outgoing transactions won't make it onto the network.

sasa9

Activity: 732
Merit: 502

SEX foto SEXCOIN

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 02:49:10 PM

I buy sexcoin here
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SXC_BTC

#Sexcoin

Donate ME NOW for NEW foto, please + #SEXCOIN :      SE7Yyb3MZvAr1aRyicjev4evnJHHm8rDpM
$ https://www.instagram.com/sexcoin_foto/
* www.t.me/sexcoin_foto
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:53:00 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 03:09:09 PM by Timelord2067

I've had tickets open on yobit for days now. Both about the attacks on the network and about upgrading their client.
ATM, (at least on my acct) deposits are disabled. It would be good to hear from them. They need to upgrade or their outgoing transactions won't make it onto the network.

I'll send them a message and see if I can get their attention.

*edit*

cough cough *bull shit* cough cough YoBit wants BTC 0.5 to upgrade the source code in 2-4 days... https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/

To update a coin (SourceCode Update/Hardfork/Swap) with High Priority you can fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Maintenance type:
• Free (8-14 business days) - 0 btc
• Premium (5-7 business days) - 0.2 btc
• Exclusive (2-4 business days) - 0.5 btc

lavajumper (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:08:52 PM

I got the client built on 16.04 by installing the individual packages via apt-get (boost, miniupnp, protobuf, BDB, etc), and using
Code:
./autogen.sh
./configure --with-incompatible-bdb
make

The /depends system won't built boost, at least out of the box. I'm looking into why that is. I suspect it has something to do with gcc 5.x OR c++11. Any help on this would be welcomed.
Haven't tried building the GUI.

Ubu 12.04 and 14.04 have worked like a charm.

lavajumper (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:21:03 PM

*edit*

cough cough *bull shit* cough cough YoBit wants BTC 0.5 to upgrade the source code in 2-4 days... https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/

To update a coin (SourceCode Update/Hardfork/Swap) with High Priority you can fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Maintenance type:
• Free (8-14 business days) - 0 btc
• Premium (5-7 business days) - 0.2 btc
• Exclusive (2-4 business days) - 0.5 btc

Yeah.. I wasn't going to mention that. As much as I appreciate them listing us, and their support..... wtf?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: