Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where u use bitcoins?  (Read 62633 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:23:18 AM

Hello,

Where do you use bitcoins? First i buy food, medicine, bills

Well, you can use bitcoin literally anywhere now, because there are a lot of companies that sell gift cards for bitcoins sometimes even at a discount. Such as gyft or localbitcoins if you like to trade P2P.

I use bitcoin to buy stuff off amazon @ purse.io as well.
Big retailers will have to accept Bitcoin over time, but it’s going to be a process years in the making.
now as of you told i use bitcoin to shop at amazon, home depot etc.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:43:01 AM

I just use my bitcoins to use to paysome bills like internet and electric bills and i also use this to buy some credits on steam wallet.
nicojaewpunk

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:52:12 AM

I use btc for gambling mostly, I use it for other things also, but not that much. I see many shops, and sites that started to accept bit coin as payment method.

If this halving be good, and if we see that bitcoin made some progress in that time my opinion is that many more people will pay attention on bitcoin and o other altcoins as well.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:16:28 AM

I just use my bitcoins to use to paysome bills like internet and electric bills and i also use this to buy some credits on steam wallet.

In most cases, I use my bitcoin paying bills, and buying loads, but recently I tried more things to use my Bitcoin, I learned to gamble, of course i need a lot of patience to win this one, and self control too, so far  I got  good result, but eventually I need to stop before the house edge take effect.  I also learned to diversify, meaning converting my BTC to some uptrending altcoin and reconvert it to Bitcoin when 50% profit is seen.  I alse use it to buy me some domain and hosting site from namecheap.com.  Encash BTC to supplement my small startup business and accept Bitcoin as payment so i can recover what i encashed w/o buying BTC from exchange.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:28:51 AM

Hello,

Where do you use bitcoins? First i buy food, medicine, bills

Well, you can use bitcoin literally anywhere now, because there are a lot of companies that sell gift cards for bitcoins sometimes even at a discount. Such as gyft or localbitcoins if you like to trade P2P.

I use bitcoin to buy stuff off amazon @ purse.io as well.
Big retailers will have to accept Bitcoin over time, but it’s going to be a process years in the making.
now as of you told i use bitcoin to shop at amazon, home depot etc.

definitely. I think that major merchants will be reluctant to start accepting bitcoin as a payment method but they will be forced to eventually because of the demands that people will have.

It'll be a boom age for BTC then Cheesy
elyas772

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:29:08 AM

I usually buy at the local site, but sometimes more buying privately. such as gaming vouchers and pulse.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:42:28 AM

Hi, I've  been using bitcoins for almost a year now and that time when I started using it, the value of it is only 150-200 dollars. I use my bitcoins by depositing in gambling sites where most of the time I lost, I also use it in investing in multilevel marketing where sometimes, I don;t have any recruit so no income at all and the other one is by investing in different investment sites.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:21:29 AM

unfortunately there are not enough places that i can use bitcoin as a payment so there has always been a lot of restrictions for me to spend my coins.

so far i have purchases games from steam and have only used bitcoin for gambling and nothing special so far.

i hope this changes in the future. and other places like steam start accepting bitcoin so i can spend them.

I definitely feel you man, I feel like there is simply a shortage of merchants that are willing to accept bitcoin in return for their services/goods. But in reality they should be using bitcoin instead of fiat IMO.

Steam has already made a good start with BTC. Cheesy
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:08:15 PM

on online business .. its a good marketing strategy for me .. and I use it on buying some goods that I want to buy.

maltize

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:38:23 PM

on buying some goods on real life or services on internet  or in investments thats what I do with my bitcoiins.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:18:07 PM

i cannot use it in my local area actually we have such mega store where bitcoin is accepting\
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:34:39 PM

Frankly speaking, I don't use my bitcoins to buy silly things like foods and medicines. I have fiat currency for that. I am only and only accumulating bitcoin to unleash something big for future.

You better realize the power of bitcoin soon enough and stop spending it for any means. bitcoin is a life changing innovation and make use of it by storing it and accumulating it for future.

umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:36:38 PM

Frankly speaking, I don't use my bitcoins to buy silly things like foods and medicines. I have fiat currency for that. I am only and only accumulating bitcoin to unleash something big for future.

You better realize the power of bitcoin soon enough and stop spending it for any means. bitcoin is a life changing innovation and make use of it by storing it and accumulating it for future.

Yeah its better not to spend bitcoin at a moment as to buy anything fiat can take care and it allows us to save our bitcoins for future where we can spend when price really goes higher.
fllipperr

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:53:44 PM

On business purposes on internet,, cause costumers find it convenient to buy using bitcoins  and thats a good marketing strategy.
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:18:54 PM

The only place I've used bitcoins so far is only online.

Bitcoin is not acceptable yet in stores and local shops in my country.
I do not use Bitcoins to buy stuff because they are worth money and I can make money with them so using them to bu othet stuff is not the smartest thing to do.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:33:01 PM

I do not use Bitcoins to buy stuff because they are worth money and I can make money with them so using them to bu othet stuff is not the smartest thing to do.

But using them to buy stuff can help bitcoin to become a strong currency since it will be regularly used.

A currency for it to become strong it must be treat like normal money and circulates around the merchants in the globe.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:35:38 PM

But using them to buy stuff can help bitcoin to become a strong currency since it will be regularly used.

A currency for it to become strong it must be treat like normal money and circulates around the merchants in the globe.

Circulation is really important to take price of bitcoin at higher level but the fact is we don't find many places where we can spend bitcoin directly which results in only holding.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:53:37 PM

Yeah its better not to spend bitcoin at a moment as to buy anything fiat can take care and it allows us to save our bitcoins for future where we can spend when price really goes higher.
Really I've never really spent my bitcoins even in the past. I've only been hoarding quite a lot from the past months because of the expected halving bitcoin value jump. And as far as how much I currently have, I can safely say that I've made quite a profit from simply hoarding and holding. I've spent my coins on Steam before though.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
elyas772

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:52:37 PM

Really I've never really spent my bitcoins even in the past. I've only been hoarding quite a lot from the past months because of the expected halving bitcoin value jump. And as far as how much I currently have, I can safely say that I've made quite a profit from simply hoarding and holding. I've spent my coins on Steam before though.
good enough that you never spend your bitcoin in the past, and now you meant holding quite a lot and sell it when halving happen also if the price is high. then convert it to a fiat, and using fiat to conduct any transactions, because bitcoin is still limited to being a payment.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:59:41 AM

I use it to do multiple things mostly I gamble with it because its very enjoying and also very fun to do.
I also must say that I sometimes spend them on digital goods these days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: