Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where u use bitcoins?  (Read 62633 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:38:50 PM

Usually in steam and different online shops, i don't like online shopping so this purchases is very rare for me, but anyway sometimes im speding my coins.
i agree with you but recently we can just use it for online shopping as me there is also no facility to accept bitcoin in local shops , but i am sure we can be use bitcoin in any local store or shop sooner in the near future.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:34:40 PM

Usually in steam and different online shops, i don't like online shopping so this purchases is very rare for me, but anyway sometimes im speding my coins.
i agree with you but recently we can just use it for online shopping as me there is also no facility to accept bitcoin in local shops , but i am sure we can be use bitcoin in any local store or shop sooner in the near future.

I cannot use it even online as there are no local sites that accepts bitcoins, so if I order something from stream or purse then the shipping costs are not affordable to me.
SANALIU

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:04:55 PM

the first iam buy direct with bitcoin iam use to buy hosting domain
and pay bill my smartphone
if to convert and exchange to fiat money iam use all my everithing in my life
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:09:28 PM

Hello,

Where do you use bitcoins? First i buy food, medicine, bills
You are lucky that you can spend your bitcoins on these stuffs as in my place I first have to convert btc to fiat to buy these essential commodities,I can only spend btc on fewer stuff that sometimes doesn't interest me or I dont need them
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:54:14 PM

Hello,

Where do you use bitcoins? First i buy food, medicine, bills
You are lucky that you can spend your bitcoins on these stuffs as in my place I first have to convert btc to fiat to buy these essential commodities,I can only spend btc on fewer stuff that sometimes doesn't interest me or I dont need them

So if you are not able to buy things that interests you then its better to keep your coins on hold to take more benefits from it in future and if you need money desperately then its better to convert it to fiat.

nova-rider

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:18:19 PM

I rarely use Bitcoin for purchases, but when I use it is for online shopping, and sometimes to buy games (even more rarely). The fact that the Steam service is offering the option to use Bitcoins, it will certainly attract more customers.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:34:30 PM

I rarely use Bitcoin for purchases, but when I use it is for online shopping, and sometimes to buy games (even more rarely). The fact that the Steam service is offering the option to use Bitcoins, it will certainly attract more customers.

You ae right, it is really attracting the customers from all of the world as bitcoin is a worldwide currency and there is no any limitation by country in this currency so like steam, if any of the company will adopt it, they will get accessed by all of the world.

Hire me for your campaign management
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:43:47 PM

You ae right, it is really attracting the customers from all of the world as bitcoin is a worldwide currency and there is no any limitation by country in this currency so like steam, if any of the company will adopt it, they will get accessed by all of the world.

Yes and even if customers are not using bitcoins they will come to know that there is something called bitcoin by which they can make a purchase and that will make them to start researching for bitcoins.
Gaswuwade

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:07:23 AM

You use BTC Directly to do those or do you sell BTC and use the USD to do these?

Anyway I mostly use bitcoins as an investment and as a holding method to my hold my investment with a good growth potential, I also use it to conduct online transactions and deal with people online.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:09:32 AM

You use BTC Directly to do those or do you sell BTC and use the USD to do these?

Anyway I mostly use bitcoins as an investment and as a holding method to my hold my investment with a good growth potential, I also use it to conduct online transactions and deal with people online.

Holding bitcoin cannot be considered as using bitcoins, as with holding you are not doing anything with it, but yes if you have invested it somewhere then it can work good for you  in future.
livinglegend

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:06:56 PM

I am spending Bitcoin sometimes to use Steam. It's hard to use it in the daily routine, especially when you see that there's not too many shop nearby accepting it.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:54:52 AM

I am spending Bitcoin sometimes to use Steam. It's hard to use it in the daily routine, especially when you see that there's not too many shop nearby accepting it.
Yeah i am facing the same situation, i am wondering why there are not a lot of big store try to adapt bitcoin, at least an online big store can give us variation things to buy on internet, maybe they still need tome to implemented bitcoin payment system, so we need to wait again to be able to spend bitcoin in all the things we like
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:57:44 AM

Yep you are right now is not many stores that accepts bitcoin as payment and also they dont recognize what is bitcoin so they dont accept it im just using it in online purposes or buying some stuff online that they have a bitcoin payment system. But im using it in buying domains and hostings.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:10:29 AM

Yeah i am facing the same situation, i am wondering why there are not a lot of big store try to adapt bitcoin, at least an online big store can give us variation things to buy on internet, maybe they still need tome to implemented bitcoin payment system, so we need to wait again to be able to spend bitcoin in all the things we like

Obviously that will be happen but take a long time enough because usually the most of bitcoin user in metropolitan citizens. In the aspect pay transaction bitcoin must be be develop again to make easier when bitcoin adopt as alternative payment way in stores.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:26:05 AM

I use bitcoin for daily needs. I often do is buy a mobile phone vouchers. I bought it in http://xp.sindonesia.net. transaction so quickly and also satisfactory.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:47:59 AM

I use bitcoin for daily needs. I often do is buy a mobile phone vouchers. I bought it in http://xp.sindonesia.net. transaction so quickly and also satisfactory.
I just found out in Indonesia there are places that can use bitcoin, maybe one day I will use it. I do not know any place where I could use bitcoin. Since I use bitcoin for trade and investment and the result of my exchange to the currency if I want to use.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:06:57 AM

in my life with two years with bitcoin . i have used my btc only for bank money and direct recharge topup at sites with exchange of btc . now i am thinking to start own site for mobile topup re harge with btc .
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:17:41 AM

Yep you are right now is not many stores that accepts bitcoin as payment and also they dont recognize what is bitcoin so they dont accept it im just using it in online purposes or buying some stuff online that they have a bitcoin payment system. But im using it in buying domains and hostings.

They didnt recognize bitcoin and then they accept it as payment because now not all people know bitcoin but soon it will be recognize and accept it as a payment soon because the world of bittcoin is keeps rising and the demand of it is also high.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
bitcointank

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:34:33 AM

I do part time job to earn bitcoin, I like doing bitcoin related jobs in the forum. I also buy goods in overstock. Sometimes I hire freelancers to do programming job for me, and I pay them btc Wink
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 09:17:14 AM

I do part time job to earn bitcoin, I like doing bitcoin related jobs in the forum. I also buy goods in overstock. Sometimes I hire freelancers to do programming job for me, and I pay them btc Wink

wow are you have good project with online bussines ? where you hire progamer paying with bitcoin ?
currently i want to learning about design grapich for make some project Grin

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: