Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where u use bitcoins?  (Read 62633 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:01:22 PM

I am using it for trading and gambling and if I am in need of hard cash then I will prefer them to convert to my local currency and at that time I will not wait for price to go higher as I am sure I can again earn it.

good thinking if you always convert your bitcoin to fiat without waiting for the price to rise.
it is good to avoid losing again after getting profit. I also usually do that. when I always direct benefit to the fiat convert and play back the initial capital.

Yeah and I think we are earning it so that we can use it as a currency, either directly or by converting it to fiat and it doesn't make any sense to keep it idle without using it.

Good thing there is a lot of people here that thinks that way. I thought everyone is just for keeping it and thinking that way it can become as large as they want. It really needs some usage before it can be said that it is a good currency for any transaction. That way some business owners will see that it can be done though this payment method.

Bitcoin can become stronger currency in future only if people spend it, simply holding will never take price to higher level, the circulation of coins is mandatory to take its price higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:06:21 PM

Hello,

Where do you use bitcoins? First i buy food, medicine, bills
I do not make any use of my Bitcoin because I think that spending them is a waist, in the past I did spend them on gambling but not anymore.
Now I like to save my Bitcoin for the future so that I can make money with them.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:11:08 PM

Hello,

I do not make any use of my Bitcoin because I think that spending them is a waist, in the past I did spend them on gambling but not anymore.
Now I like to save my Bitcoin for the future so that I can make money with them.

Yes its better not to waste them in gambling where this no opportunity to make profits, the best thing is to save them for future and sell when price reaches to a satisfactory level.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:25:10 PM

Hello,

I use my bitcoin through investment, trading, buying digital goods, gambling, and recharge my internet bill every week.

mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:27:23 PM

Hello,

I use my bitcoin through investment, trading, buying digital goods, gambling, and recharge my internet bill every week.

That are the most of the places where we can use our bitcoins and but I would like to avoid investment and gambling as those are the two places where we can loose our coins.
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:31:33 PM

Hello,

All are okay but gambling is the not a best part among these things. Personally I use bitcoins to buy things through purse.io to get things in amazon and here in the forum we can get things in goods section.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:42:02 PM

im using my bitcoin through online, shopping into some web and trusted site Steam.
all of that site im using exchange BTC into Steam Wallet, i also using my btc for trading altcoin
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:47:55 PM

Hello,

All are okay but gambling is the not a best part among these things. Personally I use bitcoins to buy things through purse.io to get things in amazon and here in the forum we can get things in goods section.

Yeah gambling is the worst place to use our coins, in fact we can say that it is a place to loose our coins, I personally prefer to use it only for trading as fiat and credit card can take care of shopping.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:51:05 PM

I am using it for trading and gambling and if I am in need of hard cash then I will prefer them to convert to my local currency and at that time I will not wait for price to go higher as I am sure I can again earn it.

good thinking if you always convert your bitcoin to fiat without waiting for the price to rise.
it is good to avoid losing again after getting profit. I also usually do that. when I always direct benefit to the fiat convert and play back the initial capital.

Yeah and I think we are earning it so that we can use it as a currency, either directly or by converting it to fiat and it doesn't make any sense to keep it idle without using it.

Good thing there is a lot of people here that thinks that way. I thought everyone is just for keeping it and thinking that way it can become as large as they want. It really needs some usage before it can be said that it is a good currency for any transaction. That way some business owners will see that it can be done though this payment method.

good to do this when you can get a lot of advantages. because I am a trader and have sufficient capital. so for me, it is better to convert to a fiat, rather than hold it. because the risk for me to lose more because greedy when buying coins.
if people hold bitcoin for rising prices, most of them have a lot of bitcoin and I am not the type of person like that.

relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:55:45 PM

I always use bitcoins on gambling sites like nitrogensports and sportsbet.io. I also buy something at digital goods section and many online shops using my bitcoins
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:58:38 PM

im using my bitcoin through online, shopping into some web and trusted site Steam.
all of that site im using exchange BTC into Steam Wallet, i also using my btc for trading altcoin

This is pretty much all I spend my BTC on, altcoin trading and BTC/USD trading. Every now and then I will withdraw some profits to enjoy but over all BTC is just and investment for the long term.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:02:48 PM

I always use bitcoins on gambling sites like nitrogensports and sportsbet.io. I also buy something at digital goods section and many online shops using my bitcoins

I never use it on gambling sites as I am well aware what end result would be, so majority of my coins are on hold and sometimes I prefer to invest them in some potential altcoins.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:10:48 PM

It's very nice when OP can buy food, medicine, and pay bills with bitcoins. Must be that he live in some modern county, I don't have places where I can spend my coins.
   I use my coins on just for two things, one and important one is saving, and other less important is sport betting. I recently found out that is possible to buy games with bitcoins, that I plan too try soon, I have a kid, he is 4 years old, maybe I will buy something that he can play, or maybe something for myself, I will decide when times come.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:18:26 PM

Hello,

i think the best way to use your bitcoins on is trading as it can make you some profit over time, i think i would do that if i had more of it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 09:08:17 PM

I like to use bitcoins, i hate banks and paying different taxes, so bitcoin is the best choise for me, also i can make some money with bitcoins.

Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:40:28 PM

Hello,

i think the best way to use your bitcoins on is trading as it can make you some profit over time, i think i would do that if i had more of it

Yes, the best way to use bitcoin is in trade and investment. Because it will make a huge advantage. But if you want to use it for trade and investment must be careful and full consideration. Because if we are not cautious will be detrimental.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:43:04 PM

Hello,

Yeah trading allows us to make good profits in quick time and it also grows the level of our coins in our wallet so I think trading is the best place to use our coins.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:53:00 PM

I use most of them in gambling, and rest of them to buy digital goods

Me too, i used my bitcoin in gambling, hoping to win a large amount, but unfortunately its not happen. I always got lost my bitcoin. And usually i used my bitcoin in daily loads to my mobile, and others bitcoin i used to online shopping whose accepts bitcoin payment.

I have done that before that I have used my bitcoins with gambling but I stopped it already as I am very unlucky with gambling. So, as of now I am
using bitcoins for paying some monthly bills and it is a good feeling that I am able to help my parents covering up some monthly payments. And that is making me proud.

Yeah its good to help family instead of wasting it in gambling where there is no opportunity to make profits but putting that money in productive things will give you great level of satisfaction.

Yes but earning even more to do even greater things will give you more satisfaction. If you know what your doing then it is best to make more money with money but if you are new to the scene etc then you should research first cause else you can lose everything in a day.
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:57:42 PM

Bitcoins can be used everywhere and for all kind of things there is so many to do with the bticoins and it will even getting better because i know for sure that in the future you will be able to do even more.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:12:08 PM

Bitcoins can be used everywhere and for all kind of things there is so many to do with the bticoins and it will even getting better because i know for sure that in the future you will be able to do even more.
Yes, the rate of adoption of bitcoin payments is keep on increasing every day as bitcoin is getting more popular day by day. Still, I do see many people are complaining about the situation of lack of bitcoin accepting merchants in many countries. Hopefully they too will get more options to spend bitcoins when bitcoin again testing $1000 levels.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: