Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where u use bitcoins?  (Read 62633 times)
rezha275

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:12:07 PM

I use bitcoin to buy food, pulses internet, use it for day-to-day, online shopping and most importantly for my additional savings for the future. Grin
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:14:20 PM

I always use my bitcoin to load my phone and to buy something online that accepts bitcoins.

Sometime i use my bitcoin to give others some to start and to play gambling.

You should not give your coins to someone for gambling that is the wrong way to introduce bitcoins to others, as people will start to have a feeling that bitcoin is used only for illegal activities.
requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:06:38 PM

generally i don't use bitcoin as I have very finite amount and I can't afford to see my wallet empty. but once in my lifetime i had bought 2 website domain of .xyz extension which worth only $1 so without any hesitation i had bought that. else then that I hadn't used bitcoin anywhere else.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:08:52 PM

generally i don't use bitcoin as I have very finite amount and I can't afford to see my wallet empty. but once in my lifetime i had bought 2 website domain of .xyz extension which worth only $1 so without any hesitation i had bought that. else then that I hadn't used bitcoin anywhere else.

Spending bitcoins on buying digital goods is the best way to do with them and if you cannot use them anywhere then its better to save the for future as it will be more valuable in future.
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:31:08 PM

Hello,

Where do you use bitcoins? First i buy food, medicine, bills
I do not know where to use bitcoin yet. My country prevent its people to use bitcoin. They say that bitcoin is illegal, scam, etc so that nobody wants to use it. Therefore, you can not use bitcoin in my country for any purpose.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:35:31 PM

Hello,

I do not know where to use bitcoin yet. My country prevent its people to use bitcoin. They say that bitcoin is illegal, scam, etc so that nobody wants to use it. Therefore, you can not use bitcoin in my country for any purpose.

If you cannot use them in your country then can you tell me what are you doing with your earnings from bitcoins? And I think you should stop wasting your time behind bitcoins as it of no use for you.
subhiii

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:43:37 PM

I use them online mostly, on this forum and few other forums of people interested and has knowledge about bitcoin, I sometimes buy things with them but mostly hold them for a price increase and the like.
manyute

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:44:56 PM

I always use my bitcoin at nitrogensports and sportsbet.io because i am a gambler and always spend my bitcoins into gambling and sometimes i also buy something online using my bitcoins.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:56:05 AM

Hello,

I used my bitcoin so far for paying my bills monthly, then I used also for investment to buy coins in the exchange, then I used it for money transfering by sending money to my loveones and to save money.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:20:28 AM

Hello,

I used my bitcoin so far for paying my bills monthly, then I used also for investment to buy coins in the exchange, then I used it for money transfering by sending money to my loveones and to save money.
That is what i do also in my bitcoin i am happy that even in my house i can pay my bill using services of my local bitcoin wallet this thing i can not able to do before. And also i use to exchange my bitcoin to spend in supermarket to purchase foods we need in our family.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:30:28 AM

Hello,

That is what i do also in my bitcoin i am happy that even in my house i can pay my bill using services of my local bitcoin wallet this thing i can not able to do before. And also i use to exchange my bitcoin to spend in supermarket to purchase foods we need in our family.

Yes bitcoin is helping us in many ways and paying bills with bitcoin saves lot of time and if we are in urgent need of money then we can sell them anytime and convert it to fiat.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:36:47 AM

Spending bitcoins on buying digital goods is the best way to do with them and if you cannot use them anywhere then its better to save the for future as it will be more valuable in future.

As quoted by above mate, bitcoin use in digital goods purchase seems to be a wise decision but every country haven't got the access of digital goods purchase with bitcoin. On account of this most times I used to convert to fiat and a little gets hold into my wallet.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:47:48 AM

As quoted by above mate, bitcoin use in digital goods purchase seems to be a wise decision but every country haven't got the access of digital goods purchase with bitcoin. On account of this most times I used to convert to fiat and a little gets hold into my wallet.
Yes, bitcoin best suits to be used for online purchases of any digital things, still with a bitcoin debit card, we will be able to purchase anything in physical stores also. But using directly in bitcoin format would be nice and cost effective too.

We can do whatever you want with our bitcoins, still I do not prefer converting them back to fiats as I have more willing to save them for my future.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:52:31 AM

Yes, bitcoin best suits to be used for online purchases of any digital things, still with a bitcoin debit card, we will be able to purchase anything in physical stores also. But using directly in bitcoin format would be nice and cost effective too.

We can do whatever you want with our bitcoins, still I do not prefer converting them back to fiats as I have more willing to save them for my future.

I think if you are earning a good amount in fiat which can take care of your expenses then there is no need to sell your bitcoins as it will bring more profits for you when price goes higher in future.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:20:12 AM

I only use my Bitcoin online to purchase technology related products or to buy in game items. I sometimes use it to pay back my friend if he loans me fiat as most of the time I don't carry cash.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 08:50:36 PM

Bitcoins can almost used everywhere do you know that lots of peopel are using bitcoins not only for good things allot of bad people are also using bitcoins
and not for legal things but for illegal things off course becuase the bitcoin is untraceable payment method.

Yeah but you can buy a lot of things with bitcoin these days. It needs to gain more popularity for more acceptance and that will happen soon. In case your local market does not accept bitcoin try converting bitcoin to fiat and then use it to buy your goods.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 09:01:56 PM

Bitcoins can almost used everywhere do you know that lots of peopel are using bitcoins not only for good things allot of bad people are also using bitcoins
and not for legal things but for illegal things off course becuase the bitcoin is untraceable payment method.

Yeah but you can buy a lot of things with bitcoin these days. It needs to gain more popularity for more acceptance and that will happen soon. In case your local market does not accept bitcoin try converting bitcoin to fiat and then use it to buy your goods.
We are hoping that more stores that can accept bitcoin as payment in the future or this following year.. so that we can use bitcoin more easy and more price increase since we are holding bitcoins already..

Make crypto as your bank.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:44:21 PM

I only use my Bitcoin online to purchase technology related products or to buy in game items. I sometimes use it to pay back my friend if he loans me fiat as most of the time I don't carry cash.
it was very nice, I just use the current bitcoin for urgent needs, such as paying the cost of the internet and others. This time I was more focused on saving bitcoin I have as soon bitcoin prices will rise. Well, if the price of bitcoin up and at that moment I had a lot of bitcoin, I might use it to build a new business
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:15:17 PM

iam use bitcoin to buy domain and hosting
another iam use bitcoin to trading
trading bitcoin pair altcoin in huobi btc-e and bitfinex
trading altcoin in poloniex bitrex c-cex, cryptopia co nz and yobit
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:16:32 PM

Most of the coins I use in gambling as I love gambling and I use them in sports betting from where I am able to make quick money and also use them monthly to pay my bills.
I think everyone is free to use their bitcoin but most often I look at the various places that users mostly use bitcoin bitcoin for investment and gamble, yeah maybe I'm included in that user
because I'm using bitcoin also to gamble
i see a lot of people used bitcoin to a negative things only as they hard to find a good way to spend their bitcoin
gambling is include in my negative things list , i do it sometimes but not often
now i have spent over 1 btc to bought a lot of games on steam
a good change actually instead to gamble it , i prefer to buy some game and get really enjoy it.

Gambling can be negative for you but not for all, as there are many people who are making money from gambling on daily basis and the fact is they are into bitcoins only because they can gamble easily.
i know that gambling will not always be a negative thing for everyone
but please notice that most people are became broke because gambling
so better to avoid spend your bitcoin in gambling or similar things
spend it for something useful or atleast buy some games on steam to support another merchant/platform accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: