Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bank???  (Read 45582 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:15:44 PM

You can earn bitcoins easily, you don't need a bitcoin bank. Their price fluctuates a lot so even if there is bank and you will take loan from it ,then also there are chances that repaying that loan might be very difficult for you. I don't think loan of bitcoins is a wise idea.

I also think we do not need a bank and I think the anonymity will be less more if this is gonna happen plus I started to use the bitcoin to be independent and no bank is involved.
I think if this is gonna happen a lot of people are gonna leave the bitcoin.
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:22:06 PM

Bitcoin does not need a bank, one of the many reason why it was created in the first place was because of banks. Jezz how many times do people have to keep explaining these again and again i just don't know.
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:27:37 PM

Its tough to image banks where we can deposit btc but yes would love to see them.

bitcoin already has its own bank and it was better than bank. so do not expect deposit bitcoin to bank.
bitcoin ctually has a bank? havent heard about that till now to be honest, maybe you can provide some more information about that or tell in detail what you actually wanted to say?

bitcoin will never have a centralized bank and theres no need of such a thing to be honest, everyone can be their own bank with their bitcoin wallet and can do whatever they want with the money they have
BitcoinBlackjack

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:32:51 PM

Be very careful with anyone promising you interest on your BTC!
Countless of these "services" can simply vanish overnight, stealing your coins. It has happened many times in the past and will continue happening in the future.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:55:46 AM

Countless of these "services" can simply vanish overnight, stealing your coins. It has happened many times in the past and will continue happening in the future.

Exactly more such users were roaming and they try to grab the beginners, so that its easy to cheat them. So its their own responsibility to be cautious and stand away from their hands.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fricircled

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:20:44 AM

That is the reason I like the conventional bank to adopt the bitcoin and offer service based on the bitcoin.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 08:26:12 AM

That is the reason I like the conventional bank to adopt the bitcoin and offer service based on the bitcoin.

I think if bank will adopt bitcoin the price of bitcoin will stabilize or down because banks and government will manipulate it for their own good even do bitcoin is free for now maybe it is good to the bitcoin to be anonymous and no bank should hold it. Maybe its ok to us to remain their because we earn already by its flow.

fricircled

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:02:57 AM

I think if bank will adopt bitcoin the price of bitcoin will stabilize or down because banks and government will manipulate it for their own good even do bitcoin is free for now maybe it is good to the bitcoin to be anonymous and no bank should hold it. Maybe its ok to us to remain their because we earn already by its flow.

When many banks adopt the bitcoin and it becomes a global currency, it is difficult for several governments to manipulate.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:10:45 AM

When many banks adopt the bitcoin and it becomes a global currency, it is difficult for several governments to manipulate.

Very sure if bitcoin my have banks na governments will rule it and make the price control because they dont want their paper money lost for bitcoin existance and it has a high chance that bitcoin price will decrease because corruption of government will occur. So i think bitcoin dont need bank because it has a safe wallet that we can earn with ot if the price will rise.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:47:59 PM

Magnr.com?

They provide investment options that pay 2.35% interest per annum. This flat interest rate lasts until the end of June. They will then pay you out based on the profits of the trading fees they charge.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:59:33 PM

a bitcoin bank would change everything really think about all the possibility
I think more banks will use as a wallet like xapo or other third parties. where banks can control your bitcoin.
I think it was not a good idea. because it is safer to save on the wallet than a third party (bank)

Yes it is. In wallet you have all the control on your bitcoins. If it is in a third party, they may control you accounts or freeze it if they want to just like what is happening in a fiat bank. If you get caught on something, they'll freeze your account and you have nothing.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:32:20 PM

theres magnr.com. i tried it like a year ago and they provided pretty low interest so i didnt stick with it. so i cant really confirm whether theyre legit or not. you should look into it though.
West man

Activity: 252

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

I only know of investment type bitcoin wallets that offer interest if you hold your bitcoin with them for a certain amount of time. It is small amount of interest to accumulate.
That is as close as a bank that I know of for bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:34:45 AM

You can earn bitcoins easily, you don't need a bitcoin bank. Their price fluctuates a lot so even if there is bank and you will take loan from it ,then also there are chances that repaying that loan might be very difficult for you. I don't think loan of bitcoins is a wise idea.

earning bitcoin is not easily as you think, we must spend a few times, we must spend our time too, also we must spend our money. time is money.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:05:19 AM

If you wanna to lend money to get interest you can do that here at bitcointalk or try others places,but here best rates and maybe more safe to do deals.
yeah do not need to create a bank if you just want to borrow money or bitcoin bitcoin then you can borrow in this forum. even you can choose interest from you own. ussualy 1-10%?
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:38:57 AM

The whole point of having BTC is that it is your own bank and you'd have full control of it. It is decentralized in nature, and having a bank (which I assume is an institution) totally defeats the purpose of the BTC's existence. Having a lot of wallets, scattering your BTC would be the more viable option.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:26:55 AM

The whole point of having BTC is that it is your own bank and you'd have full control of it. It is decentralized in nature, and having a bank (which I assume is an institution) totally defeats the purpose of the BTC's existence. Having a lot of wallets, scattering your BTC would be the more viable option.

I think Bitcoin bank and normal banks is both good. Because older people need normal banks, because they dont know how Bitcoin works.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:33:35 AM

I think Bitcoin bank and normal banks is both good. Because older people need normal banks, because they dont know how Bitcoin works.
Banks also have a sense of security and allow for there to be investments made and have a small return on them. Banks could hypothetically be a good thing for Bitcoin, but they would have to avoid the pitfalls of current banking, which revolve around fractional reserve lending. A bank giving out loans and not spending more than they really have would be one of the better ways this could be brought about.
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:19:07 AM

that's goo,i think if all people relize this fact,no one will post thread like this and asking abut bitcoin bank,as we know bitcoin is our own bank,blockchain already use it as motto. lets keep our own bank. bitcoin.

Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:11:19 AM

If you wanna to lend money to get interest you can do that here at bitcointalk or try others places,but here best rates and maybe more safe to do deals.
yeah do not need to create a bank if you just want to borrow money or bitcoin bitcoin then you can borrow in this forum. even you can choose interest from you own. ussualy 1-10%?
It would be nice if there will be a Bitcoin bank because as you can see now you see also that there will be more people now that is using Bitcoin more and more so that is nice.
The only thing that must change for the people who already have Bitcoin is that they have to know that they can wait a long time until the value will be more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: