Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOAN] Need 50BTC For 30 Days  (Read 9740 times)
lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:41:50 AM

Nice Cheesy

Why should somebody give to somebody with nothing is his hands something worth 20.000€ ?  Grin
Made my Day  Wink  Cheesy

regtards
lama-hunter
lama-hunter

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:42:43 AM

I loaned this user 10 BTC and he's yet to send me anything in return. I believe the funds were sent to a gambling address.

Dont believe this shit. Hes part of the Scammer in post #1 Wink

Be aware you will loose your Money!

regards
lama-hunter
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:45:20 AM

I loaned this user 10 BTC and he's yet to send me anything in return. I believe the funds were sent to a gambling address.
Sarcasm?
Did you actually send him btc?

No.

You think I'm that dumb?
lama-hunter

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:49:42 AM

Sarcasm?

No.

You think I'm that dumb?

I dont know you. You could also be a Person with one arm and an born on illness, right? Wink
Cheesy Just saying dude be aware the Scam is real ;=)

Also a good Day Sir  Smiley

regards
lama-hunter
AliTraders (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:07:37 AM

Sir, i bet you will become legendary member before you find someone stupid enough to throw 50 Bitcoins away. It is funny thread and i admire your persistence but it leads to nowhere so best you can do is to lock the thread, shut down PC and go find proper job.

Sir, it's not "throwing away" but thank you for your positive reply and thanks for the suggestion.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:09:51 AM

Ts is so funny or a low lv/newbie scammer, you are asking for a loan of 50 BTC, which is a lot.
But yet not doing a sht to get trust.
Use your brain, if someone asks you to lend him 20k usd... you will need his information where he lives, works, collateral etc.
Ask yourself will you anyhow lend 20k usd to people? Without those things?
People advise you what you do... all you do is use your standard template... ''Thank you sir, you can move on''.
I think you are the one should move on.. you are not suitable to be scammer.

Sir, i already said that "who is interested will get each and every information about company and me".
What else i should do, sir? I just want lender to reply. But here everyone is saying you are scammer you are that you are this. WHY Huh
You read my topic, you didn't find it interesting or you are not interested, skip it and move on. Why to tell me that what i should ?

Do you totally lack any form of common sense or is there really that much of a language/cultural barrier here?

Just think, for one moment, think and use your brain a little. Why would anyone in their right mind send $20,000 to someone who they have no idea of their name,  country they live in, and that just showed up here? Obviously you've known about bitcoin. Why didn't you start here earlier and build a report with the community? Or offer a single shred of collateral for such a large amount of money?

Actually I don't care where you're from, this should be common sense around the globe. People aren't or wouldn't be making fun of who you might be or where you might live because they don't like you. They're breaking your balls because you appeared out of nowhere asking for a shitload of money. Then you are ignorant enough to tell these community members off when they ask for a little information or what collateral you have to offer.

Thanks sir, you are wise.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:11:32 AM

Hahaha, sir can you give me the address to which you sent bitcoins "to me" ??
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:12:49 AM

Sarcasm?

No sir, he didn't sent me anything.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:14:11 AM

Sarcasm?

No.

You think I'm that dumb?

I dont know you. You could also be a Person with one arm and an born on illness, right? Wink
Cheesy Just saying dude be aware the Scam is real ;=)

Also a good Day Sir  Smiley

regards
lama-hunter

Sir, it's not a scam...
Thank you for your reply.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:21:50 AM

Sarcasm?

No.

You think I'm that dumb?

How about posting the transaction id of the BTC that you sent to Alitaders.
It's easy to say that you did send but where is the transaction ID?
What address you send your 10BBTC?
OP says only wants 1 lender and did not post the BTC address where to send the funds
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 04:14:58 PM

This thread truly needs to die at this point. Even the comical value is gone  Sad
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:35:52 AM

Sarcasm?

No.

You think I'm that dumb?

How about posting the transaction id of the BTC that you sent to Alitaders.
It's easy to say that you did send but where is the transaction ID?
What address you send your 10BBTC?
OP says only wants 1 lender and did not post the BTC address where to send the funds

Sir, he didn't send me anything. He is just lying so he don't have any proof of this...
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:10:37 AM

Anyone here knows about any loan shark online ? Please no negative replies again...
If you know then reply else you can skip it and move on.
RobbieRoor

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:50:03 AM

This made me LOL a little bit on the inside. Good luck with that mr
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:38:09 AM

This made me LOL a little bit on the inside. Good luck with that mr

Thank you, Sir for your time to reply...
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:35:40 PM

Dude isn't it possible for a moderator to just shut down this thread? It's totally impossible to see anything happen now xD
Agree, this topic is now is just a place for people to farm post for sig campaigns with OP being a hard man as a rock keep believing that someone will eat the bait Wink
And don't forget the "thank you sir" post that he used for every single reply here Tongue
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:46:19 PM

Dude isn't it possible for a moderator to just shut down this thread? It's totally impossible to see anything happen now xD

Moderators rarely shut down threads

lolgato

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:36:38 PM

Well they should close this one it's worthless and unimportant.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:38:38 AM

Agree, this topic is now is just a place for people to farm post for sig campaigns with OP being a hard man as a rock keep believing that someone will eat the bait Wink
And don't forget the "thank you sir" post that he used for every single reply here Tongue

I am not believing i have a hope that someone will understand me.
Thank you Sir, for your time to reply.
lama-hunter

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:39:47 AM

I am not believing i have a hope that someone will understand me.
Thank you Sir, for your time to reply.

For sure dude. You can delete your Account i can think Cheesy
How you want ever get out of this Trust lvl after this Cheesy

regards
lama-hunter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: