Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOAN] Need 50BTC For 30 Days  (Read 9740 times)
wadii33

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:35:18 PM

if you work as manager for oil trading company as you sad and you don't have 20K$ then you are not being payed enough and you can't get it from family or freinds you can also get it from them with no interest or even demand a loan from the bank based on your job it's easy to lend you that money you can also morgayour car or appartement for that money so cut the bulls*** and stop scamming people their money
AliTraders (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:54:13 AM

Someone will have to trust me, man.

Nobody will trust you here. This account wont ever be trusted because of all the red on it.
It's not wise to come to a forum full of smart people and try to scam them. Maybe try some other forum where its users don't have an above average intelligence.

Not everyone thinks in similar way.
"And those who rated negative feedback have not even tried me or had deal with me and they are calling me scammer. Trust system i think was introduced to rate positive or negative based on your experience with someone but here those who have not even replied to my topic are rating me as a scammer."
You are right people here are smart but i don't think they are smart enough to differentiate between the scammer and the one who is not... Right said "Excess of everything is bad" they got intelligence but above average. :-)
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:55:49 AM

if you work as manager for oil trading company as you sad and you don't have 20K$ then you are not being payed enough and you can't get it from family or freinds you can also get it from them with no interest or even demand a loan from the bank based on your job it's easy to lend you that money you can also morgayour car or appartement for that money so cut the bulls*** and stop scamming people their money

You are right sir i am not being paid enough.
My friends and families are not here in Saudi Arabia.
And give me a proof that i am trying to scam people here.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:58:06 AM

We don't have to give you proof that your trying to scam. You should provide us a reason to trust you with 50 BTC.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:01:16 AM

Occasionally , rarely, a very trusted veteran member of this forum can borrow about one percent of the amount you are asking without collateral.  You have essentially zero chance to borrow any amount without collateral.  Now please close the thread.

AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:39:10 AM

Occasionally , rarely, a very trusted veteran member of this forum can borrow about one percent of the amount you are asking without collateral.  You have essentially zero chance to borrow any amount without collateral.  Now please close the thread.

Thanks for your nice suggestion.
Skip my thread and ignore me.
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:52:58 AM

Occasionally , rarely, a very trusted veteran member of this forum can borrow about one percent of the amount you are asking without collateral.  You have essentially zero chance to borrow any amount without collateral.  Now please close the thread.

Why won't you just admit that you been trying to stick to this sham for the past two weeks. You haven't done anything productive, you haven't provided any useful information. All you have done is requested a large sum of bitcoin without collateral which is an absolute no go here. Sure, you can keep reassuring yourself about whatever your intentions are but it's just best you preferably close this and end it.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:52:39 AM

Why won't you just admit that you been trying to stick to this sham for the past two weeks. You haven't done anything productive, you haven't provided any useful information. All you have done is requested a large sum of bitcoin without collateral which is an absolute no go here. Sure, you can keep reassuring yourself about whatever your intentions are but it's just best you preferably close this and end it.

Thank you for kind words.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:33:20 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

We don't have to give you proof that your trying to scam. You should provide us a reason to trust you with 50 BTC.

If someone can't give proof of someone being thieve then someone should not call someone a thieve.
Reason is that because i am saying that i am not one of those who will run away.

What's wrong with this reply, Sir Moderator?
Can you explain the reason of deleting this reply please?
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:58:06 PM

Offer is still on...!
BiTZeD

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:10:36 PM

give this man a medal -16 wow in less than a month

i guess super HOT red flames will soon appear

icaruz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:14:16 PM

wtf,this is most dumb person ive ever seen
50 btc is a huge money,even your life is enough to repay that incase you cannot pay it.
what comes on your mind and make this decision?are you in drugs?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
extracoinrome

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:24:56 AM

Well, i do not know if the purpose behind this is real or not but, borrowing 50BTC which is equiv. to $21,630 USD according to preev.com [dated: 14.01.2015] is suspicious especially when you are a jr.member on this forum.

Why not start by borrowing 15 BTC with a verifiable collateral instead of request to borrow 50 Btc? no bank will grant such loan request without collateral or good working contract.

Thanks
Humbertin19_

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:10:14 AM

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com

icem3lter

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:22:07 PM

Dude if you are REALLY looking for that loan, you should get it from the bank. Posting a request here just means you are trying to scam. The fact that you are replying to every single comment leads me to believe you are a troll with no life. You might as well close this thread, you are simply creating spam at this point there is no way you will get this loan.

Stop wasting your time here mate.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:42:04 PM

everyone please stop bumping this thread.

Probably the OP isnt even here anymore.

Anyone stupid enough to loan this guy 50 BTC
deserves to lose them.

AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:13:15 AM

give this man a medal -16 wow in less than a month

i guess super HOT red flames will soon appear

Thanks!
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:14:29 AM

wtf,this is most dumb person ive ever seen
50 btc is a huge money,even your life is enough to repay that incase you cannot pay it.
what comes on your mind and make this decision?are you in drugs?

Yeah, I am dumb.
Thank you.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:15:18 AM

Well, i do not know if the purpose behind this is real or not but, borrowing 50BTC which is equiv. to $21,630 USD according to preev.com [dated: 14.01.2015] is suspicious especially when you are a jr.member on this forum.

Why not start by borrowing 15 BTC with a verifiable collateral instead of request to borrow 50 Btc? no bank will grant such loan request without collateral or good working contract.

Thanks

Thank you too.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:16:09 AM

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com

Thanks for letting me know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: