Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable Bitcoin Price  (Read 13176 times)
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:40:11 PM

The bitcoin price was stable apart from the mini pump and dump in the last week. that is good for the mass adoption.
But there are some people who adopt bitcoin only because they want to increase their money with the increase of the value of bitcoin and they do not like the price to get stability but only a continuous rise.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:07:56 PM

The bitcoin price was stable apart from the mini pump and dump in the last week. that is good for the mass adoption.
that has nothing (ZERO) to do with the adoption. Price action is result of speculative movements and lack of them doesn't yet mean that the price of Bitcoin became stable. We are very far from such a situation.
Yes, the last week stability was only a short term stoppage to the pumps and dumps and then started again to fluctuate the stability is currently too much away from us and for seeing a solid stability we have to promote bitcoin and have to ensure its adoption to all over the world.
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:16:00 AM

that has nothing (ZERO) to do with the adoption. Price action is result of speculative movements and lack of them doesn't yet mean that the price of Bitcoin became stable. We are very far from such a situation.
Yes, the last week stability was only a short term stoppage to the pumps and dumps and then started again to fluctuate the stability is currently too much away from us and for seeing a solid stability we have to promote bitcoin and have to ensure its adoption to all over the world.

In my opinion, the 10% price change within a week for the bitcoin is quite normal. In the past, it was much larger.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:46:23 AM

In my opinion, the 10% price change within a week for the bitcoin is quite normal. In the past, it was much larger.

What is being considered normal by you will be seen as abnormal by others. 10% change in a week doesn't happen that often anymore. It means that the price gets either pumped to nearly $500 or dumped to nearly $400 when there is a 10% change. It's too large to happen.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:00:57 AM

What is being considered normal by you will be seen as abnormal by others. 10% change in a week doesn't happen that often anymore. It means that the price gets either pumped to nearly $500 or dumped to nearly $400 when there is a 10% change. It's too large to happen.

$100 change is not 10% when changing between 400 and 500 it is 20-25% depending on what is the starting price. but the percent or the price doesn't matter changing this big means a massive volume movement that is not going to happen it need a massive dump or pump to change $100

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:20:44 AM

$100 change is not 10% when changing between 400 and 500 it is 20-25% depending on what is the starting price. but the percent or the price doesn't matter changing this big means a massive volume movement that is not going to happen it need a massive dump or pump to change $100

You didn't understand me. 10% up from current price of $453 = $498.3 and 10% down from current price of $453 = $407.7.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:05:40 AM

From March to April, the price is within the tight range of $400 to $450. It has just broken that range.
well the price is pretty stable at the moment and i hope that it wont fall any time soon befor the bitcoin halving event because it will surely pump the price up then and make me some good money
Yes, you will be benefited along with all of us, now till halving the price will increase and after that I think the price will get some stability and then there will mass adoption occur as more people like a stable currency for their business etc.
The price was stable for a long time indeed and there where a lot of people that dont like that and that is logic because they want to earn profit as soon as possible.
And that was not possible for them but now you already can see that it is rising slowly and that is perfect for them.

Now the only thing that they have to do is wait and see for what will happen with Bitcoin.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:21:08 AM

What should be the market cap of bitcoin in your opinion if we want the bitcoin price to be relatively stable and saved from manipulation ?
He will never be stable because if he gets stable there are less people using it anymore. Because of his
rising and falling price he get's allot of users. So don't be stable at all
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:27:51 PM

Bitcoin was stable for a long time indeed and that is because it was not rising for a long time and many people dont like it because they want to make profit in a fast time and that was also their main reason.
But now they have to wait a longer time until the can earn profit with it and some of them have dont even the patience for it.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:41:17 PM

What should be the market cap of bitcoin in your opinion if we want the bitcoin price to be relatively stable and saved from manipulation ?
if he has a stable price he wont be such popular as he is now and hes getting more popular
because he has a unstable price. That's just more interesting for people to invest in the coin. Maybe he is
10k each in about 10 years that would be nice and much better.
Not sure if you understand that if Bitcoin is valued at $10k, these $10k won't have the same value in other goods as they have today.

this space is intentionally left blank
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:43:35 PM

Bitcoin was stable for a long time indeed and that is because it was not rising for a long time and many people dont like it because they want to make profit in a fast time and that was also their main reason.
But now they have to wait a longer time until the can earn profit with it and some of them have dont even the patience for it.
For making fast profits day-trading bitcoin can be extremely profitable if you know what you are doing. However, it is also highly risky by nature so you can both win and lose large sums of money very quickly.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:06:52 PM

For making fast profits day-trading bitcoin can be extremely profitable if you know what you are doing. However, it is also highly risky by nature so you can both win and lose large sums of money very quickly.

Trading is always risky and day trading is more risky as you never know what will be the price at the end of the day, so if you can afford to take that risk then you can go for it.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:27:10 PM

Trading is always risky and day trading is more risky as you never know what will be the price at the end of the day, so if you can afford to take that risk then you can go for it.
Most people in this forum want quick gains, not understanding what are the underlying risks of day trading. Bitcoin, unwillingly, did a lot to promote day trading.

this space is intentionally left blank
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:20:36 PM

I really hope the bitcoin is gonna rise and be stable if the halving has been done but right now this is still far away.
I hope this will change soon or later, it can go stable after the halving.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:48:06 AM

I also do not like it if the price is stable for a long time only when I am on vacation or something because that means that I am not going to miss any big price changes.
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:01:00 PM

I also do not like it if the price is stable for a long time only when I am on vacation or something because that means that I am not going to miss any big price changes.

I hope the price of bitcoin is as stable as the Euro or the US dollar. So we do not have watch the price all time.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:19:27 PM

Price of bitcoin seems to be stable at a moment but it will not continue for a longer time as bitcoin is well known for its price volatility which attracts many new users  towards it.
Jitmad

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:11:18 PM

Price of bitcoin seems to be stable at a moment but it will not continue for a longer time as bitcoin is well known for its price volatility which attracts many new users  towards it.

The price of bitcoin could rise a lot after the halving. It could even go to $1000 by the end of this year.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:54:17 PM

I think there is a chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount this year if the bitcoin will do its job with the stable price it has.
I really hope the price is gonna rise this year and than later on get stable.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:19:21 PM

I have same thought that price for Bitcoin is very stable at around 450 $ at the moment.It is very healthy and good sign.There will be some upward movement as we will approach to halving.I am not expecting some extraordinary impact on price.I think a price stability is more good for long term instead a temporary rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: