Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable Bitcoin Price  (Read 13176 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:56:38 PM

I have same thought that price for Bitcoin is very stable at around 450 $ at the moment.It is very healthy and good sign.There will be some upward movement as we will approach to halving.I am not expecting some extraordinary impact on price.I think a price stability is more good for long term instead a temporary rise.

I also prefer a slower long term growth over peaks caused by pumps, but the majority (if not all) are only interested in short term profits. They will be very happy when the price is bouncing up and down quite frequently.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:58:37 PM

I have same thought that price for Bitcoin is very stable at around 450 $ at the moment.It is very healthy and good sign.There will be some upward movement as we will approach to halving.I am not expecting some extraordinary impact on price.I think a price stability is more good for long term instead a temporary rise.

Yes if price of bitcoin is stable then it can attract many new users in future, and as a investor you will love to see a stable price as it will give you more faith in investing in a particular product.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:50:30 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 03:43:07 PM by streazight

Bitcoin price can never be stable
Naughtis

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:20:24 PM

Until today, the bitcoin price is still just around the $440 range. It seems the price will stay below $500 before halving.

Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:29:49 PM

Personally I do not like it when the price is stable for to long because then there is nothing really to do on Bitcoin. I am here to make money so with the price bein stable I have to wait even longer for the price to up so I can make some money again.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:43:19 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 04:46:08 PM by streazight

Yes if price of bitcoin is stable then it can attract many new users in future, and as a investor you will love to see a stable price as it will give you more faith in investing in a particular product.

its very difficult to get a bitcoin stable price
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:18:05 PM

Personally I do not like it when the price is stable for to long because then there is nothing really to do on Bitcoin. I am here to make money so with the price bein stable I have to wait even longer for the price to up so I can make some money again.

We like to the bitcoin price to be stable in short term, not too volatile. But we want it to rise in long term.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:53:00 PM

I also prefer a slower long term growth over peaks caused by pumps, but the majority (if not all) are only interested in short term profits. They will be very happy when the price is bouncing up and down quite frequently.
The price of Bitcoin was stable for a long time and that is indeed really bad because it needs a long time until it will be a higher value and that is bad.
Because not everyone has the patience for it and that have to change.

InsideBjorn

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:00:10 PM

If the price will be stable the bitcoin will die. There will no stupid user be there who are using the bitcoin further if he has a stable value. Then you can leave the coin and focus on the gold.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:03:17 PM

Soon or later the bitcoin price will be stable but right now its not stable at all, it can still fall and let the price go to a low amount.
It will take years to let the bitcoin get stable.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:23:11 PM

Soon or later the bitcoin price will be stable but right now its not stable at all, it can still fall and let the price go to a low amount.
It will take years to let the bitcoin get stable.
Not sooner or later i think after block halving and  after satisfied for the price increased we will see the stable price for bitcoin because it will stay for less supply and high demands..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:28:29 PM

The price of Bitcoin was stable for a long time and that is indeed really bad because it needs a long time until it will be a higher value and that is bad.
Because not everyone has the patience for it and that have to change.

Stability in the price for several months isn't bad at all. It allows the market and its traders to take a break. For the evarage joe the stable period must have been fantastic as they don't like volatility.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:19:15 PM

If the price will be stable the bitcoin will die. There will no stupid user be there who are using the bitcoin further if he has a stable value. Then you can leave the coin and focus on the gold.
I as a trader would find it hard to even earn from bitcoins if the price was stable. What would be the profit then?
If the currency was stable from first, it would have been a different thing but currently users have bought bitcoins at highers rates like $1300 and so on. They would all lose if the price gets stable at the current rate or even at $600-$800.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:21:06 AM

I hope he is stable for now but if he is stable for ever who has any profit i dont think anyone has a big profit right now. So lets hope he will get a bit higher and not stable for a long period.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:43:37 AM

It is not nice that the value keeps stable and that is because there are a lot of people that is waiting for a higher value and that have to change indeed.
The most people with Bitcoin are waiting for a higher value and that have to change soon we already waited a long time.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:51:16 AM

A stable bitcoin is at the moment far from now if I'm honest till will take some time for sure without any doubts.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:06:30 AM

It is not nice that the value keeps stable and that is because there are a lot of people that is waiting for a higher value and that have to change indeed.
The most people with Bitcoin are waiting for a higher value and that have to change soon we already waited a long time.

What you see as being "not nice" is being considered a great thing by other people. One likes volatility as it allows that person to trade against it, and the other likes stability and a slowly rising price as they are holding their coins for a long period of time. Not every one can be happy at the same time.
ElpadroBitcoin

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:39:04 PM

I do not like it when the price is to stable for to long because it will result into people leaving and that is not good for Bitcoin at all. We have just left a stable price so for the price to be stable again is not good.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:41:16 PM

I do not like it when the price is to stable for to long because it will result into people leaving and that is not good for Bitcoin at all. We have just left a stable price so for the price to be stable again is not good.

if the price is stable at a high rate I think is not a problem, but if the price is low then stabilized for a long time, then it would be very boring
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:11:19 PM

A stable bitcoin is far from now, the bitcoin has to grow a lot to accomplish this, on a long term I consider it as possible.
We can only find this out in my opinion because this kind of things cannot be predicted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: