Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin?  (Read 122103 times)
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:52:26 PM

People should use Bitcoin because it is very useful. It can help you save money by investing in these bitcoins. You can then sell them to make even more money it can only take some time.

Indeed, its very useful and also very profitable so that is really why people should use it, with out any doubts.
I think the bitcoin is gonna get bigger and its already is everyday and I think because its self controllable they also should use it.

in fact you also have to say that you can also defeat when prices began to fall. and you need urgent money. surely you will suffer losses when selling it.
people are still hesitant because of fluctuations

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Icathia

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:54:32 PM

Many good thing here in bitcoins, it is online easy currency, also it is fast and all over countries accepted it , no problem to use it in any way,and thats all free no need to registration and no other charges to pay any transactions.

I dont agree entirely with this. There are some cities or countries that are still not getting the "bitcoin accepted here" signs in stores nearby. Not all countries are the same as where you are. The easy transaction is right though and low transaction fees.
First of all Bitcoin is a good payment method to use so that is good for the most people that is using Bitcoin because it works also easily and fast so that is also nice for the stores.
And if there will be more users for Bitcoin than Bitcoin will be also more popular so there will be more people that is using it and also more acceptable and that is nice.
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:11:06 PM

Why should people use Bitcoin because it's easy to use, instant transaction, low transaction fees, and Bitcoin provides financial freedom.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:30:30 PM

Besides the low cost associated to bitcoin they can send any ammount to anyone at the world soo i believe its more then enought to convice you.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:10:51 PM

People should use Bitcoin because it is very useful. It can help you save money by investing in these bitcoins. You can then sell them to make even more money it can only take some time.

Indeed, its very useful and also very profitable so that is really why people should use it, with out any doubts.
I think the bitcoin is gonna get bigger and its already is everyday and I think because its self controllable they also should use it.

People should to have use it because they can make later some good money with it and that can be nice for the most people who already have some Bitcoin because it is more popular.
And if it is more popular than you can also use it more so that is quite nice to spend your Bitcoins more.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:17:09 PM

People should to have use it because they can make later some good money with it and that can be nice for the most people who already have some Bitcoin because it is more popular.
And if it is more popular than you can also use it more so that is quite nice to spend your Bitcoins more.

it is not just about making money because bitcoin is not just about making money and investment. and the changes in the price is just because it is in the early stages of adoption and it is going to be more stable in the future.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:43:43 AM

Well the only bad thing around bitcoin is they havent support and chargeback option that would be something amazing to have ,but those dont affect bitcoin at all,with bitcoin being more safety you just need to confirm all details before make any payment.Bitcoin is sent instant and holds some minutes till the network make the transaction happen.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:05:28 AM

Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Your question sounds to me as "why would people want to become rich?"

Bitcoin is a blessing of the technology which can make you rich in future, if you devote time to earn it. I myself is saving for my retire so that I can add some extra spices to my retired life. Also I have a plan to buy a superbike in next 2 years using bitcoin savings.

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:14:38 AM

Bitcoin is a blessing of the technology which can make you rich in future, if you devote time to earn it. I myself is saving for my retire so that I can add some extra spices to my retired life. Also I have a plan to buy a superbike in next 2 years using bitcoin savings.

how long we need to become a rich? so many people said to hold your bitcoin if you want to be rich in the future. imo to become a rich it isn't an easy.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 08:35:55 AM

But i think they should use smart for bitcoin because if they are not meticolous they are prone to scam instead of being rich they will be beggar. Back to the topic why should people use bicoin is because are online business man or freelancer you need bitciin to do transactions and pay for your debts online. People could use bitcoins for savings and for investment.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:50:44 AM

Well the only bad thing around bitcoin is they havent support and chargeback option that would be something amazing to have ,but those dont affect bitcoin at all,with bitcoin being more safety you just need to confirm all details before make any payment.Bitcoin is sent instant and holds some minutes till the network make the transaction happen.
Why is it a bad thing that people can't do chargebacks with Bitcoin? I see no chargebacks as a huge plus!

That's also the main reason for some people to ditch PayPal and start using Bitcoin because they know when they receive the money in their wallet, that everything is fully theirs. No more worries about chargebacks.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:43:25 AM

people using bitcoin because bitcoin is more simple, attractive and innovative than other payment systems

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
beduku22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:04:37 AM

people using bitcoin because bitcoin is more simple, attractive and innovative than other payment systems

use bitcoin to earn more money.. on the otherhand few use bitcoin to gain knowledge about new technologies.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:25:56 AM

how long we need to become a rich? so many people said to hold your bitcoin if you want to be rich in the future. imo to become a rich it isn't an easy.
Fine, it is not so easy to become rich at once, even if you are holding bitcoin. It takes years to become rich, with your coins you have to invest more, then while you choose trade you should not lose your coins, you have to hold higher ranks to earn good amounts from campaigns and so on. If all these goes well you can become rich in few years.

sured44

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:51:22 AM

use bitcoin to earn more money.. on the otherhand few use bitcoin to gain knowledge about new technologies.

many reasons making people using Bitcoin's currency. It's safe, anonymous, and decentralized, so really useful..
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:56:01 AM

Fine, it is not so easy to become rich at once, even if you are holding bitcoin. It takes years to become rich, with your coins you have to invest more, then while you choose trade you should not lose your coins, you have to hold higher ranks to earn good amounts from campaigns and so on. If all these goes well you can become rich in few years.

the getting rich times with bitcoin are over. in order to get really rich and make hundreds of thousands in profit, you will need to own at least 250 coins and use them do to some trading or simply hold them to see the value go up.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:46:02 PM

the getting rich times with bitcoin are over. in order to get really rich and make hundreds of thousands in profit, you will need to own at least 250 coins and use them do to some trading or simply hold them to see the value go up.

Agreed, the days of getting rich with bitcoin is already over. Users who filled their wallet with bitcoin when the price was found low will be the last people who were rich of bitcoin. Now if one needs to be rich, only the bitcoin gambling would help you if you are lucky.
beduku22

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:31:41 AM

People should use the bitcoin because the bitcoin is easy to use and also very secure to use, plus its very and easy to pay with.
I only once payed with it in real life but I must say it was pretty easy to do and I even found it easier than paying with my credit card to be honest.
Another reason why people should also use the bitcoin is because its self controllable.

for people that have not delved into how it works, it's hard to see benefits to its use at the moment.  The more that places accept Bitcoin for products and services the more people will see it's benefits.  All a matter of time.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:52:16 AM

People should use the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a lot of features and the security is also very good of it.
I think people should use it for sure because the fact is that the bitcoin is fast and easy to pay with.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:57:53 AM

People should use the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a lot of features and the security is also very good of it.
I think people should use it for sure because the fact is that the bitcoin is fast and easy to pay with.

Indeed because for using bitcoin you can transfer/transaction money easily with less hassle and fee. If your working overseas and your worried about big fees on sending money to your family u can use bitcoin to send money to your love ones faster and no fee when they claim to bank. And people should use bitcoin if they want to find some other way to earn money and bitcoin is the best for it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: