Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin?  (Read 122103 times)
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:37:40 PM

Bitcoin is popular mainly because it is  new and greatest change in the world economy system and therefore we all must use Bitcoins.

btc is very helpful when it comes to online transaction. i dont see much difference b/w btc/money because if i have digitally singned money it is same as i have dollar. people should using it it has lot of benefits related less transaction charge.

Well it is more then helpfull right. It's way faster then making a bank transfer and even better way cheaper then a bank transfer or even receivign
money with your creditcard and paypal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:45:03 PM

Bitcoin is popular mainly because it is  new and greatest change in the world economy system and therefore we all must use Bitcoins.

btc is very helpful when it comes to online transaction. i dont see much difference b/w btc/money because if i have digitally singned money it is same as i have dollar. people should using it it has lot of benefits related less transaction charge.

Well it is more then helpfull right. It's way faster then making a bank transfer and even better way cheaper then a bank transfer or even receivign
money with your creditcard and paypal.

Yeah and with open bazaar now we have shop to buy with our bitcoin and that will bring more users to bitcoin and it also means more value the bitcoin will get.
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:39:24 PM

bitcoin is good if you keep this,because in time their rising prize..
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:02:50 PM

People should use the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a lot of features and the security is also very good of it.
I think people should use it for sure because the fact is that the bitcoin is fast and easy to pay with.

Yes, bitcoin is fast and easy for transactions etc, the other thing is that you hold and contro your money in your own hands while on other areas like banks you have to wait long for transactions and other services like paypal you will fell that you are not the owner of your money.

People should use it because its a currency of future and it can take over the world with the features that it holds, this is the only currency we have that holds multiple benefits.

yes I agree with you friend .people should use bitcoin because people want to earn money and they want to good service when hear about bitcoin after they want to use bitcoin because bitcoin give us more different types way for earn money and service

jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:28:17 PM

1) For big transaction, the transfer fee is really low. It's great if you live in other nation and wanted to send money to your parent.

2) For investment, Bitcoin price is rising. It will be a great investment to get some profit.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:11:57 AM

1) For big transaction, the transfer fee is really low. It's great if you live in other nation and wanted to send money to your parent.

2) For investment, Bitcoin price is rising. It will be a great investment to get some profit.

Not only as a transaction medium or the mode of investment, bitcoin has got the best security as well easy learning if one has little knowledge on computer and internet activities. It has been giving life and adding comfort to users living  through different methods of earning.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:17:48 AM

Because bitcoin is decentralized and anonymous - exactly opposite the current fiat monetary system. Bitcoin requires loads of effort to be mined, as opposed to the government and banks' monopoly over currency supply in the fiat world. Bitcoin has a fairly predictable inflationary course that it'll take, as well as a fixed amount of BTC that can ever be discovered.

I believe those are the reasons that makes BTC superior to cash, or online banking systems.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 12:54:40 AM

Because bitcoin is decentralized and anonymous - exactly opposite the current fiat monetary system. Bitcoin requires loads of effort to be mined, as opposed to the government and banks' monopoly over currency supply in the fiat world. Bitcoin has a fairly predictable inflationary course that it'll take, as well as a fixed amount of BTC that can ever be discovered.

I believe those are the reasons that makes BTC superior to cash, or online banking systems.

As far as i know bitcoin is not anonymous and also a lot of people wont opposite the fiat monetary system. Really attractive thing is free transactions all over the world. It's really cool.

dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:07:11 AM

people using bitcoin because they realize that bitcoin is more innovative, faster, safer, and more powerful than other payment systems

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:25:35 AM

people using bitcoin because they realize that bitcoin is more innovative, faster, safer, and more powerful than other payment systems

I agree bitcoin is a good payment system compared to other internet money out there and it can even compete with the credit card payment because you dont need to pay interest for using bitcoin.
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:39:14 AM

I agree bitcoin is a good payment system compared to other internet money out there and it can even compete with the credit card payment because you dont need to pay interest for using bitcoin.

Bitcoin is much faster than other payment system like western union or other company of such kind because bitcoin can deliver the money in a instant to your wallet and you dont have to travel to a shop or a bank just to get your money.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:45:44 AM

Bitcoin is much faster than other payment system like western union or other company of such kind because bitcoin can deliver the money in a instant to your wallet and you dont have to travel to a shop or a bank just to get your money.

Bitcoin also now have a large number of company that is adapting bitcoin them as payment system and bitcoin user are loving it since this will make it easy for them to used bitcoin in their country.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:52:36 PM

People should use the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a lot of features and the security is also very good of it.
I think people should use it for sure because the fact is that the bitcoin is fast and easy to pay with.

Yes, bitcoin is fast and easy for transactions etc, the other thing is that you hold and contro your money in your own hands while on other areas like banks you have to wait long for transactions and other services like paypal you will fell that you are not the owner of your money.
Really true, there were really a fear every time in my mind that one day paypal will freeze me and my money but thanks God for providing us bitcoin now we are satisfied with our online stored money now we do not have to rely n others for our online money.
SilverPunk

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:13:45 AM

Bitcoin also now have a large number of company that is adapting bitcoin them as payment system and bitcoin user are loving it since this will make it easy for them to used bitcoin in their country.
Wow , i also wait for this to happen on my country to use bitcoin as payments on company or other merchants accepting bitcoin to be legalize altcoin money. And i believe bitcoins have a very profitable value in the near future that why we should continue and use bitcoins.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:20:01 AM

yeah though its not the only thing why people decide to use bitcoin so much, im pretty confident that a lot of them also like the possible price increases that can earn them vast amounts of money

dont know about you but bitcoin is the best currency in the world because of those price fluctuations that allow me to make money from time to time, i hope it will make me rich one day
armansolis593

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:42:14 AM

yeah though its not the only thing why people decide to use bitcoin so much, im pretty confident that a lot of them also like the possible price increases that can earn them vast amounts of money

dont know about you but bitcoin is the best currency in the world because of those price fluctuations that allow me to make money from time to time, i hope it will make me rich one day

The fluctuating prices in bitcoin is the thing that traders love about bitcoin with this they gain so much money in less that a day and this is also why they use bitcoin to gain profit.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:46:23 AM

Yeah bitcoin attracts its users by the price fluctuations, people were very eager to know the price values, also halving is near which again attracts people as they can earn big profits.

sweethotnicky1990

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:52:17 AM

well i used bitcoin for my hobbies like gambling,trading and other stuff online.its very convenient on my part because it gives me anonymity.i do not want to reveal my identity on my all transaction thats why i keep using bitcoin because it serves purpose on me.
armansolis593

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:11:04 AM

well i used bitcoin for my hobbies like gambling,trading and other stuff online.its very convenient on my part because it gives me anonymity.i do not want to reveal my identity on my all transaction thats why i keep using bitcoin because it serves purpose on me.

Yes the convenient that bitcoin gives to its users on how fast its services are and how easy it is to use makes people use if more often and plus the anonymity it brings to every transaction makes it worth it.
maudevang

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:35:24 AM

Yes the convenient that bitcoin gives to its users on how fast its services are and how easy it is to use makes people use if more often and plus the anonymity it brings to every transaction makes it worth it.
It will be nice if there will be indeed a lot of people that will use Bitcoin later in the future so Bitcoin is getting also more popular and that is nice for the currency itself.
We must win their trust to let them use Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a nice payment method to use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: