Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:10:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin?  (Read 122103 times)
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:48:52 AM

Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

people should use bitcoin because it has also a value and we can use it to buy our daily needs. it can help us to survive our daily needs and when we dont have any money in emergency we can use it as our secondary currency.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:05:17 AM

If i explain about bitcoin's quality, than a lot of qualities are here in bitcoin. But for me, the best of bitcoin is earning wise, I never see and hear about online good work except bitcoin. We could earn from it easily, if we have skills.
Yes Beside the thecnical things, there is a reason why people should use bitcoin. If people still use fiat it is not good because the inflation is make the value of it is decrease. By using bitcoin people will get a lot of advantage from it such as fast transaction, anonimity, no government control and the price of it that continue rising.

but unfortunately, in out there or in offline life, still many people is not use bitcoin for many reason and i think they are not ready to know bitcoin like us. but if in someday bitcoin is really famous and many country and many people is using bitcoin, i am sure that people in out there will attracting in bitcoin too.
Many people not in a level to use bitcoin in offline shops, because right now the acceptance is very low. Over the years people will understand and start using it. Usually the awareness is the lacking which has caused reduced usage. This will change when everything depends on technology.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kakumei

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:07:35 AM

Using Bitcoin brings about extreme speed in transactions which in never possible before its existence. To put simply, it provides almost perfect convenience to transaction speeds but that in itself comes with a fair measures of security issues which can be solved by being more cautious.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:59:25 AM

If i explain about bitcoin's quality, than a lot of qualities are here in bitcoin. But for me, the best of bitcoin is earning wise, I never see and hear about online good work except bitcoin. We could earn from it easily, if we have skills.
Yes Beside the thecnical things, there is a reason why people should use bitcoin. If people still use fiat it is not good because the inflation is make the value of it is decrease. By using bitcoin people will get a lot of advantage from it such as fast transaction, anonimity, no government control and the price of it that continue rising.

but unfortunately, in out there or in offline life, still many people is not use bitcoin for many reason and i think they are not ready to know bitcoin like us. but if in someday bitcoin is really famous and many country and many people is using bitcoin, i am sure that people in out there will attracting in bitcoin too.
Many people not in a level to use bitcoin in offline shops, because right now the acceptance is very low. Over the years people will understand and start using it. Usually the awareness is the lacking which has caused reduced usage. This will change when everything depends on technology.

Lack of knowledge in bitcoin is one reason for not using bitcoins. The other main reason is that bitcoins requires internet infrastructure to be able to use it and we dont have internet in each corner of the world.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:53:54 PM

Lack of knowledge in bitcoin is one reason for not using bitcoins. The other main reason is that bitcoins requires internet infrastructure to be able to use it and we dont have internet in each corner of the world.

Internet facilities are improving now across the globe but the unawareness about bitcoin is the major reason for people not using bitcoins as we cannot expect them to start using bitcoins if they have not even heard about it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:30:27 PM

Using Bitcoin brings about extreme speed in transactions which in never possible before its existence. To put simply, it provides almost perfect convenience to transaction speeds but that in itself comes with a fair measures of security issues which can be solved by being more cautious.

Talking about "extreme" speed, not all the time bitcoin will give you an extreme speed in transactions. Because it's one of the issue right now, many are experiencing problem with this matter. But for me, people should use bitcoin right now because the chance making them rich in the future will be gone if they aren't going to get into it.
llanillo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:42:01 PM

Talking about "extreme" speed, not all the time bitcoin will give you an extreme speed in transactions. Because it's one of the issue right now, many are experiencing problem with this matter. But for me, people should use bitcoin right now because the chance making them rich in the future will be gone if they aren't going to get into it.

Yeah everyone is facing an big issue with the delay in confirmation time and even the transaction fees have become very high and not all will like that but apart from that there are many best features attached with bitcoin and that attracts people to use bitcoins.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
lemonade09

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

Some good reasons why you use bitcoin.

1. It is fast. Transactions are instantaneous and confirmation times are usually done withing 10 minutes.
2. It is cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere. Fees are insignificant at this point.
3. Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions.
4. There are no charge backs.

It is fast. Transactions are instantaneous and confirmation times are usually done withing 10 minutes.
 It is cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere. Fees are insignificant at this point.
 Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions.
There are no charge backs.
This for reasons are really helping many people in bitcoins help your bitcoin cannot be stolen in your wallet unless..,
they know your password.,cannot be stolen byaanyone line a physical money so you can buy anything in bitcoin like a money ../
if they don't want bitcoin you can always exchange bitcoin for money and it cost a lot of money..
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:36:27 PM

Yeah everyone is facing an big issue with the delay in confirmation time and even the transaction fees have become very high and not all will like that but apart from that there are many best features attached with bitcoin and that attracts people to use bitcoins.

Yes we need to set aside it, because there are more good things about bitcoin and we don't need to focus with it. That is just showing that because of the delay, many people now are starting to use bitcoins and despite of those problems, many are sticking into it. Another thing, instead of the price to drop because of those problems, it keeps on increasing.
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:41:32 PM

Yes we need to set aside it, because there are more good things about bitcoin and we don't need to focus with it. That is just showing that because of the delay, many people now are starting to use bitcoins and despite of those problems, many are sticking into it. Another thing, instead of the price to drop because of those problems, it keeps on increasing.

I don't think that price will drop massively only because of the delay in confirmation time and even if it drops it won't drop permanently and will rise again in next few days so I don't think it will have huge impact on the declining the price of bitcoins.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:43:03 PM

That's the only issue that bitcoin have,other than that its fantastic, We cant really have all at once,that's why there's always a room for improvement,like what they say due to its demand ,bitcoin having hard time to do transactions faster ,but it still does it job in transferring and making our transaction possible so lets focus more on how beneficial it is to us and instead think on how to developed and improve knowing that were all benefiting from it.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:48:53 PM

Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

simple answer , because bitcoin is investmen and bitcoin is simple payment . we can buy stuff without bring our money .. we can use bitcoin to overseas without change our money Smiley
meelvanchris

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:56:38 PM

That's the only issue that bitcoin have,other than that its fantastic, We cant really have all at once,that's why there's always a room for improvement,like what they say due to its demand ,bitcoin having hard time to do transactions faster ,but it still does it job in transferring and making our transaction possible so lets focus more on how beneficial it is to us and instead think on how to developed and improve knowing that were all benefiting from it.
That's right we should be more focused on the benefits of having bitcoins and try to collect as many as we can instead of blaming bitcoin only for a single reason and I think the issue of delay in confirmation time will be resolved in future so no big deal I guess.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

I don't think that price will drop massively only because of the delay in confirmation time and even if it drops it won't drop permanently and will rise again in next few days so I don't think it will have huge impact on the declining the price of bitcoins.

Of course it is not going to happen just because of it. There are even more important things aside from that confirmation problem. And people should believe and use bitcoin because of the big market cap of it that makes the price higher. If they want to become rich in no time, they should use bitcoin as their main investment.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:19:50 PM

Of course it is not going to happen just because of it. There are even more important things aside from that confirmation problem. And people should believe and use bitcoin because of the big market cap of it that makes the price higher. If they want to become rich in no time, they should use bitcoin as their main investment.

Yes and people who have faith in the potential of bitcoin will not treat delay in confirmation time a major issue as they very well know that it will get resolved in future and they will concentrate on how to have more amount of bitcoins which can make them rich in future.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:31:47 PM

Yeah, bitcoin can be transacted quickly around the world, and it can be received in a minute. I think nowadays it is not that perfect and convenient because it takes you a day to receive a normal transaction and a big fee so it can be confirmed fast, in case of the security, bitcoin is top notch. I think bitcoin will be used more by the people especially in the future where the most of us use computers in our body, I mean our body in the future will be full of computer related accessories that will help our life to be efficient and convenient,  bitcoin is one of those.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:59:43 PM

I think people should be made aware about the benefits of bitcoins first and then only we can expect that they will start using bitcoins as if they are not aware about it they will not show any interest in using it and will continue to use fiat.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:08:00 AM

Yes and people who have faith in the potential of bitcoin will not treat delay in confirmation time a major issue as they very well know that it will get resolved in future and they will concentrate on how to have more amount of bitcoins which can make them rich in future.

Because a person that sees good opportunity on bitcoin will not treat that problem as a main deal. Because they still can see a lot of potential that bitcoin will always be the best investment and it will be accepted by many business entities and investors in the near future.
Format.C^

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:12:48 AM

Because a person that sees good opportunity on bitcoin will not treat that problem as a main deal. Because they still can see a lot of potential that bitcoin will always be the best investment and it will be accepted by many business entities and investors in the near future.

Bitcoin will surely become more popular and powerful in future when new companies and businesses will start adopting bitcoins and that will take price to higher level and that is the reason more and more people have started to invest their money in bitcoins.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:24:05 AM

Bitcoin will surely become more popular and powerful in future when new companies and businesses will start adopting bitcoins and that will take price to higher level and that is the reason more and more people have started to invest their money in bitcoins.
Yeah bitcoin right now have been growing potentially than any other investment schemes that are popular around without much market risks. The price is quite good to attract large number of users which is the basic requirement to be successful now and in the future when the acceptance around the world increases enormously.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: