Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 04:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin?  (Read 122103 times)
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:27:51 PM

It is east to use especially on transaction abroad, you don't need to fill up many forms just to send or receive money.

That is right, I am sending some of my bitcoins to one of my family member abroad and we are taking advantage of that really good. Also there are times where bitcoin is pumping when I send some of my coins and that is a good thing for them when they recieve the coins. Though the problem is the transaction time and the transaction fee.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:06:00 PM

It is east to use especially on transaction abroad, you don't need to fill up many forms just to send or receive money.

That is right, I am sending some of my bitcoins to one of my family member abroad and we are taking advantage of that really good. Also there are times where bitcoin is pumping when I send some of my coins and that is a good thing for them when they recieve the coins. Though the problem is the transaction time and the transaction fee.

Well that is the beauty of bitcoin, high monetary value if converted to fiat and the convenience of sending it to anyone across the globe. Though it may have its limitations like you stated about the transaction fee, overall bitcoin provides endless opportunities to people who know how to use it. As for me, people should use bitcoin due to the nature of it being easy to acquire through mining, joining various campaign signatures, trading, or by gambling. The best part also is anyone has equal access to it.
quitstem01

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:24:54 PM

Definitely faster transaction with less charges. Also its value increases as time passes by. In a line with that,you are the one who'll manage your account's liability. People can also use it online. There are lots of people who gained profit in bitcoin, there's a big possibility that others too, will benefit from it. Best investment in the future, indeed.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:43:21 AM

Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I certainly agree to that, bitcoin will our future money and I think it will help many people to get rich in the near future. In addition to that, using bitcoin will help you to get and make a good profit. I think why people should use bitcoin because it is an opportunity to become millionaire or billionaire in the near future.
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:02:47 AM

Fist of all I want to say that, why people should use money? well it is important for everyone. I think that without money nobody can buy any things.
such as bitcoin is important and easy system and really helpful.  The bitcoin network is an payment network. people should have use bitcoin to get freedom from banks and governments and taxes.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:54:16 AM

People use bitcoin to transact because bitcoin is a secure means of payment. People use bitcoin to earn income because bitcoin really has the potential to earn a lot of money from it
I agree with you, Bitcoin deals very quickly and safely. Banks around the world are seeking Blockchain technology to be able to perform transactions like Bitcoin and most Bitcoin transactions are anonymous.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:10:05 AM

Another reason why people should start using bitcoin beside of it is the coined as the future currency is that with bitcoin decentralized block chain that provides you privacy wherein you are the one to access, control and manage your asset. Also the capability to earn and gain more money or profit is really visible although we are experiencing bitcoin's price dump right now. But after segwit, we are hoping for its price pump that is greater than the usual.
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:04:48 PM

I think why people should use bitcoin is because it will our future money and it will consider as real money. In addition to that, I think you should use it because it will help you to gain and make a good income. I think bitcoin is the key to become rich in the near future. Lastly, so what you waiting for buy and use bitcoin now and become next millionaire or billionaire in the future.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:12:39 PM

Another reason why people should start using bitcoin beside of it is the coined as the future currency is that with bitcoin decentralized block chain that provides you privacy wherein you are the one to access, control and manage your asset. Also the capability to earn and gain more money or profit is really visible although we are experiencing bitcoin's price dump right now. But after segwit, we are hoping for its price pump that is greater than the usual.
Well, I also hope that once it happens, the bitcoin price goes up again. Well, for now, maybe bitcoin prices will go down, but maybe nowadays not a few people who buy bitcoin as an investment, because could be when august ended, bitcoin price back up high.
tinhyeumaunang

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:51:45 PM

A large potential value in the future, we can define such bitcoin. Of course, anyone who wants a lot of profit should use bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
blakegrr

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:52:55 PM

A large potential value in the future, we can define such bitcoin. Of course, anyone who wants a lot of profit should use bitcoin.

Yet it was dumping. We just HODL our coin and buy moar as it will be okay after the august 1 drama.

bs.glory

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

Bitcoin (BTC) is an advanced digital currency people used nowadays to transact bills, allocate moneys, store moneys, and used them effectively in time. It is in line with the innovation of technology. It is said to be the money of the future.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:46:14 PM

Well, I also hope that once it happens, the bitcoin price goes up again. Well, for now, maybe bitcoin prices will go down, but maybe nowadays not a few people who buy bitcoin as an investment, because could be when august ended, bitcoin price back up high.

Yes the price is surely going to rise again, even there are chances that it rise before 1st August, but will depend.
The speculation with segwit is restricting peoples to buy more.
And other than delay and rising fees, I don't see any reason for peoples to not use Bitcoins.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:26:21 AM

Yes the price is surely going to rise again, even there are chances that it rise before 1st August, but will depend.
And other than delay and rising fees, I don't see any reason for peoples to not use Bitcoins.
It know everyone that Price of Bitcoin will go up again but not now and even not in august because segwit happening effect will take for more than 2 weeks and if price will go down to 500 to 1000 USD then it will take more than 1 month to gtain again 2500+USD
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:16:56 AM

Some good reasons why you use bitcoin.

1. It is fast. Transactions are instantaneous and confirmation times are usually done withing 10 minutes.
2. It is cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere. Fees are insignificant at this point.
3. Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions.
4. There are no charge backs.

Yes thats true, thanks for elaborating it. Thats is also the reasons why I used bitcoins nowadays, it is very convenient and pretty easy to used and to transact. And the fact that it is decentralized, that is the major advantage when using it. No one is telling me what do to with my money. And lastly the value of it rises from time to time, although it also falls but all in all the number of pumps are more dominant that dumps.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:32:19 AM

It know everyone that Price of Bitcoin will go up again but not now and even not in august because segwit happening effect will take for more than 2 weeks and if price will go down to 500 to 1000 USD then it will take more than 1 month to gtain again 2500+USD

Do you really think that price can go that low? I don't think that we will see that low price of bitcoins and even if the price goes down it won't go below $1500 for sure and if that happens then we will see many panic selling in market and that would be a good time to buy more bitcoins.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:29:48 AM

People nowadays should use bitcoin, as they say, we are now in "computer age", as I see, there are lots of transactions that are happening in the internet, paying with your currencies over the internet is a hassle one. You can just either convert it to bitcoin, or use bitcoins if you have.
 Using bitcoins in these transactions is faster and reliable. You also pay bills using btc. There are lots of online stores now, and I think btc really is the future of money

maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:40:35 AM

Do you really think that price can go that low? I don't think that we will see that low price of bitcoins and even if the price goes down it won't go below $1500 for sure and if that happens then we will see many panic selling in market and that would be a good time to buy more bitcoins.

when the price reach $18xx yesterday, i think many traders is panic because they don't want to lose their money value. but fortunately, the price is back now so we can hope that the price will increase more high. but yes, i admitted that its not about the price is down and up, its more than that and people now attracted with bitcoin is because the value that bitcoin can give to them. so we need to wait until bitcoin price reach new price which is more high than before.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:42:31 AM

Definitely faster transaction with less charges. Also its value increases as time passes by. In a line with that,you are the one who'll manage your account's liability. People can also use it online. There are lots of people who gained profit in bitcoin, there's a big possibility that others too, will benefit from it. Best investment in the future, indeed.
Yes, bitcoin is a tremendous financial transaction medium. In addition to fast in every transaction, bitcoin has ease in doing every transaction that we do. In addition to being used as currency, bitcoin is also used as a lucrative investment tool. Already many people who become rich because of investments in bitcoin.
basher_man

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:20:14 AM

Bitcoin is developed for internet generation and consider the people's security. Bitcoin helpful to ease your transactions securely. The price of the bitcoin is reasonable and influence the people to make rich. For storing purpose, Bitcoin wallets are very helpful. According to these reasons, we can use Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: