Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin will see 10$ and above 2016  (Read 36149 times)
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:42:04 AM

I'm so excited. With BTC rise LTC can actually multiply making it the best investment  Smiley
Newbs always get suckered in by ltc, which is a dead coin which offers nothing. They don't even make new miners for this shit coin. There is no impetus for this coin to rise to $10

Vertcoin is the real Litecoin, and has stealth addresses and is asic resistant which makes it more secure. It's younger so price is lower, but it's much easier to double your money in VTC than LTC.

See you next January and see which coin had a better year, cheers.

vileygroun

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:08:56 AM

Litecoin community has lot of ltc holders, who still believe ltc will rise in it value and get a better ratio against btc than now. $10 speculation can be highly possible in 2016. However, due to high volatality in btc trading. The value may not get altered to that level. These days ltc value remains calm and trading in the range of 3 to 4 dollars for a quite time. $10 is somewhat achievable but expecting $5 to $7 is a decent one.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:11:28 PM

I'm so excited. With BTC rise LTC can actually multiply making it the best investment  Smiley
Newbs always get suckered in by ltc, which is a dead coin which offers nothing. They don't even make new miners for this shit coin. There is no impetus for this coin to rise to $10

Vertcoin is the real Litecoin, and has stealth addresses and is asic resistant which makes it more secure. It's younger so price is lower, but it's much easier to double your money in VTC than LTC.

See you next January and see which coin had a better year, cheers.

i never doubt in ltc but like to hear and others whit some good infos and tips also monitoring difference between VTC and DASH in LTC price range i they both look promising maybe ltc will only follow BTC in price 100:1 ratio cuz i have noticed when btc jumps or go down for 10$ ltc do the same but in cents

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:54:51 PM

Looking forward to the increase in value during the next two months. Both in ratio and dollar wise. Should be an interesting year for Litecoin.

We need the ratio to bitcoin and dollar both rise for the litecoin to be a viable coin. Otherwise, people will just use bitcoin.
shyliar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:18:19 PM

Looking forward to the increase in value during the next two months. Both in ratio and dollar wise. Should be an interesting year for Litecoin.

We need the ratio to bitcoin and dollar both rise for the litecoin to be a viable coin. Otherwise, people will just use bitcoin.

Imminent adoption by several exchanges and payment processors will be beneficial. It's easier and less risky than to wait for the bitcoin dust to settle.
danel

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:23:12 AM

It seems Litecoin can't really stand on its own always following bitcoin's footstep.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:57:21 PM

It seems Litecoin can't really stand on its own always following bitcoin's footstep.

these two coins are too related... every time btc dump ltc the same and vice - versa .
If Ltc couldn't broke this linking couldn't become "independent" ....
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 08:51:22 PM

If the developers wouldn't be this lazy we could see some price action happening.
But with no developments for over a year, i say we will never see 10 dollar again.

Those days are long gone.
shyliar

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:45:07 PM

If the developers wouldn't be this lazy we could see some price action happening.
But with no developments for over a year, i say we will never see 10 dollar again.

Those days are long gone.

Please look here to learn about the development situation for 2016:

https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/3z2ta1/ama_official_litecoin_developers_and_litecoin/

Please go here to be aware of new releases in past year:

https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/releases

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:05:54 PM

these two coins are too related... every time btc dump ltc the same and vice - versa .
If Ltc couldn't broke this linking couldn't become "independent" ....

this wont happen cuz no one is developing ltc for long time so he will still be pulled by BTC

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:18:26 PM

this wont happen cuz no one is developing ltc for long time so he will still be pulled by BTC

if you'd bothered to read the above links you know your comments are simply not true. at this point in time its being better developed then bitcoin, because as coblee puts it; litecoin can take risks, and well we all know the battles happening around bitcoin core team.
shyliar

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:55:39 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 03:31:15 PM by shyliar

kelsey -  I have to admit a sense of amusement by the position in the thread of azguard's posting.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:50:53 PM

Litecoin is now slightly above $3 and Litecoin does not seem to rise faster than Bitcoin. If Litecoin manages to rise to $10, Bitcoin will be more than $1,000 per piece. There is no point in buying Litecoin now.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:56:11 PM

Yes, its possible. litecoin has been popular next to Bitcoin, its been widely used now in Hyips sites, because many people see its value
shyliar

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 04:05:41 PM

If you look here you'll find an example indicating the large increase in trading volume Litecoin has demonstrated in the last six months. If you take a look at the blockchain additional millions have changed hands outside of the exchange environment.

https://cryptowat.ch/okcoin/ltccny/1w

This level of activity indicates interest in the coin. Adoption by any US based exchange and/or payment processor this year will only increase popularity.

Rotator

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:31:39 PM

Sorry but i found nothing interesting about LTC .
Scrypt is bad for mining lot o heat..
And feather coin too.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:10:21 PM

Litecoin is now slightly above $3 and Litecoin does not seem to rise faster than Bitcoin. If Litecoin manages to rise to $10, Bitcoin will be more than $1,000 per piece. There is no point in buying Litecoin now.

If btc comes over1000 then ltc will be 10 orover no other way for it

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:48:46 PM

Sorry but i found nothing interesting about LTC .
Scrypt is bad for mining lot o heat..
And feather coin too.

The scrypt mining consumes more power in GPU. That is because it uses a lot of memory operation. Bitcoin mining does not stress GPU as much.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:34:23 PM

Yes, its possible. litecoin has been popular next to Bitcoin, its been widely used now in Hyips sites, because many people see its value

well IF you have (or can find at a good price 'unicorn' scrypt equip like Titans or Alcheminers)  I will use LTC as an example of 'difficulty rises'

When I turned on my orig knc Titan 350mh (got 306.1 2 dead dies) the difficulty of the network was 1169 gh

today the difficulty 'is' 1611 gh...and I think that is at the top end of as high as it has ever been....so if you use that as a 'range'

the difficulty of litecoin rise since I mined it (not counting the halving mind you) has gone up (again in the range between 1169 and 1611 as of today)

about 27.44% rise from Nov 8th? I think it was 2014 till today 1/21/16..that range is about what ..the last 2.5 months of diff rise for btc?

THUS from a 'large scrypt miner' point of view ( i also got a used titan march 2015 total of 2) and mining LTC at around 1.60 before halving more or less

This works VERY WELL for making LTC (holding some) and moving some to BTC ..you hold LTC you move some to BTC you ponder....you mine Smiley

So I have about 2k of LTC and moved the rest to BTC ..if I moved it all today to BTC it would be about 57 BTC ahead  and with 2 Titans I STILL clear above 500 usd

a month after electric

my point is LTC has 'usefulness' in speculation...China traders love it....it also has usefulness for the miners that DO have the equipment to still mine it vs

electric...due to the difficulty *up to this point* manageable....esp if you mined the vast majority before halving in the sub 2 buck range

this could change with new scrypt equipment....and I have 'mixed' feelings about that...but hell imho the price would have to be above 5 usd for LTC before

they jump in the pool for getting new scrypt out for data halls or the masses big time. .....who knows ...when it does happen imho it will be above 5 buck LTC ...till then we plod along with equip (scrypt) that exists now

IF BTC hits 650 as everyone seems to hope and if LTC keeps the ratio to btc it has now.....0.008 ltc to btc...that would mean 5.20 LTC

so there are many 'perspectives' or 'reasons' why LTC is 'chugging along' in its niche for trading and mining in my manner by many

sure.. it could all change...but the OP of this thread could be very right (thus my 2k of LTC as an aside ..just in case)

there is the 'real' although a point could be made....slight lets say ....possibility that IF BTC was to boom this year.....LTC could boom more as an 'alternative'

beyond expectations....as it has in the past....

but anyway....LTC in my view at least in the above examples...seems to chug along quite nicely.....so I will continue to go with the flow and mine LTC and

move most (but not all) to btc as the ltc to btc ratio tells me to.....

slow/steady...plodding is not necessarily bad with all the 'crypto' fud out there imho Smiley

anyway....we will see....just a perspective on why if you can still mine scrypt at an acceptable cost vs electric....LTC is the only way to go

and again I HOLD ltc I don't mine LTC to BTC daily on a multipool...the titans go 100% no errors on litecoinpool.org ..I got 4-6% error rate and 2% fee on multipools

so went with minng LTC....1.60 or so LTC before halving and the price now ....moving appropriately in 2015 put me more the 7k ahead

so again....find a niche....play the niche...a coin does not have to be all drama all the time to have usefulness...even if it is yoshi to btc's mario Smiley

anyway my view for what it is worth

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:11:46 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 07:09:19 PM by portalufonet

My opinion:

1 -> Never underestimate the Litecoin, just as China itself, the litecoin is a sleeping dragon;
2 -> If China wants to skyrocket LTC, they makes LTC skyrocket, and BTC's too;
3 -> If Bitcoin skyrockets to 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000 dollars, Litecoin will follow;
4 -> If bitcoin skyrockets, people will MASSIVE trade bitcoins for litecoins (BTC to LTC), because when the bitcoin rises in price, Litecoin always rises more than bitcoin and the profit is fenomenal.

Just my opinion and sorry for my bad english.

Best regards from Brazil  Cheesy

Cheers to all of you dear friends!  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: