Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin will see 10$ and above 2016  (Read 36149 times)
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:57:33 AM

yes litecoin is dead that why we still keep them in our wallets?  Grin keep in mind that there are more merchants accepting litecoin than the hyped coins ETH.
Not much changed still since. Litecoin is still the 2nd used coin even when eth and ripples marketcap is way over them.
People are blinded by greed and they investing in scams. They don't like LTC because it is stable and it is very good secure and fast coin. But this is not important ,and market cap is not something they are worried about, only profit And that is why they don't like LTC because it is still stronger and better and they want to crush competition.

The main problem with litecoin is that it is not very innovative. It is just a clone of bitcoin. We already have Dash, Monero and Ethereum, they are all different from bitcoin.

litecoin if you followed is far more developed then any of those others you mentioned. litecoin works great, better and smoother then bitcoin, and is certainly trusted more then the stuff you mentioned, tis currency trust is singularly more important then any bells and whistles that people try and lable 'innovation'.

kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:15:52 AM

LTC trade volume is also 2nd highest; http://cryptocoincharts.info/coins/graphicalComparison

Sometimes higher than BTC.

Yeah, and it's been remarkably stable in price - remarkably, given the recent frenzy. It stays around three bucks and there you go. Smiley

The stability is admirable, but I'm still not convinced LTC has real legs, but I'm more wrong lately (I never thought ETH @ 1bil in a bazillion years)
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:06:53 AM

Stability can be good. I remember when everyone was complaining Bitcoin would never go anywhere because it wasn't stable enough to be used as a currency. Well now both BTC and LTC have been fairly stable and now all of a sudden they are dead...
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 11:03:39 AM

Stability can be good. I remember when everyone was complaining Bitcoin would never go anywhere because it wasn't stable enough to be used as a currency. Well now both BTC and LTC have been fairly stable and now all of a sudden they are dead...

haha, good points. although people saying stability is good and those who call it dead and want volatility are two different groups of people

the traders and those who are just interested in fiat, want to to get in and get out quickly and take the cash and run. so they don't care what bitcoin or any altcoin is all about and what can be done with them.

the rest want stability for more adoption and ease of mind that your money is safe and your buying power don't change with volatile price each day.

--looking for signature--
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:14:07 PM

Many member are posting here about LTC without any knowledge about it. First of all LTC is strong and stable coin which is not the case with any ICO here. If i see ETH at this price and next year i will give my support..But this is very far away, and probably many already thinking to dump it and join LISK if possible.

You can rent this space
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:00:27 AM

yes litecoin is dead that why we still keep them in our wallets?  Grin keep in mind that there are more merchants accepting litecoin than the hyped coins ETH.
Not much changed still since. Litecoin is still the 2nd used coin even when eth and ripples marketcap is way over them.
People are blinded by greed and they investing in scams. They don't like LTC because it is stable and it is very good secure and fast coin. But this is not important ,and market cap is not something they are worried about, only profit And that is why they don't like LTC because it is still stronger and better and they want to crush competition.
perfectly said no doubt the truth everyone wants the get rich quick it like gambling

bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:04:51 AM

I dont even have any idea what LISK is. Says enough that the shit coins are only known to those looking to gamble / pump-dump coins that relate to them.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:52:34 PM

I'm following those coins from time to time and majority of them have very short life time, and after PnD only place where are they going is oblivion. Many people actually don't realise, that those stories are created only for BTC takeover and nothing more. In many cases behind those projects standing PnD  groups, already known fact here.

You can rent this space
Kalder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:45:48 AM

I'm following those coins from time to time and majority of them have very short life time, and after PnD only place where are they going is oblivion. Many people actually don't realise, that those stories are created only for BTC takeover and nothing more. In many cases behind those projects standing PnD  groups, already known fact here.

That could be true. The litecoin is owned by very few people or the miners. These miners own lots of ASIC.

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:35:29 PM

I dont even have any idea what LISK is. Says enough that the shit coins are only known to those looking to gamble / pump-dump coins that relate to them.

Most of new coin are like that so sometimes this kind of gable may be good and sometimes is bad
Anyway ist for you/me to decide that

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
coinyard

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:11:09 AM

Most of new coin are like that so sometimes this kind of gable may be good and sometimes is bad

LISK has the similar concept to Etheruem. But it is programed with another language. So it might take off.

Pasttimeuftor

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:57:00 PM

LISK has the similar concept to Etheruem. But it is programed with another language. So it might take off.

It is difficult to say. So far in the digital currency world, there is no clone having succeeding in getting to the top.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:43:13 PM

Haha. No. It will see $2 and below in 2016. Mark my words Smiley
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:57:42 AM

Haha. No. It will see $2 and below in 2016. Mark my words Smiley

dont be so sure ltc was to many times said that it will go below and that will die
and every time he survive, dont expect that something that major holders are chinese will just die

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Lie Detector

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:06:27 AM

If four years of history have taught us anything it is that litecoin is not dying. People have declared litecoin dead so many times and it always survives. Price might go down in short term but in long term ltc is still there. Much better than pump and dump shit coins which seem to have become the norm nowadays.

Litecoin falls from $48 to $30 - Litecoin is dead

Litecoin falls from $30 to $20 - Litecoin is dead

Litecoin falls from $20 to $10 - Litecoin is dead

Litecoin falls from $10 to $1.45 - Litecoin is dead

Litecoin increases from $1.45 to $2 - Litecoin is dead

Litecoin increases from $2 to 3.20 - Litecoin is dead

Litecoin increases from $3.20 to $3.75 - Litecoin is dead

Someone should create a site for litecoin where it keeps track of how many times it has died lol.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:58:10 PM

The litecoin is around 4 dollar at the moment. It is very possible for the price to rise to over $10 if the bitcoin price also rises.
AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:21:05 PM

The litecoin is around 4 dollar at the moment. It is very possible for the price to rise to over $10 if the bitcoin price also rises.

Its very possible for the price to rise even if Bitcoin doesnt.

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
trickytricky

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:30:40 AM

meant to be new roadmap launched soon
danel

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:01:59 AM

Agree, but Litecoin need some unbelievably great news to make it happen.
easyfl

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 06:16:58 AM

Agree, but Litecoin need some unbelievably great news to make it happen.

new scrypt miners soon )

Ellaism and it's perfection: https://wiki.ellaism.org/about/comparison
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: