Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin will see 10$ and above 2016  (Read 36149 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:40:12 AM

yes we can see price above 10$ but for what
most of miners that i know moved from ltc to some other (on my opinion mistake) cuz they chase fast profit
im on other hand for stable profit make small amount and in the right moment sell or exchange for btc (i mean on all altcoins)

yeah I do the same myself.....someday my Titan miners will go 'doorstop' then less stress..just sit back and yell in BTC Chat about the btc price...and such ....good to have goals Smiley

but as my previous post says...somewhat 'stymied' at the moment due to circumstances of being a legal miner in the USA and 'tag'd as such by the IRS....

On the other hand if LTC keeps its more or less  0.01 ltc to btc ratio into 2017 I'm golden....(not now it sucks 0.00808 ltc to btc) so a guy can hope Smiley

LTC whale whether I want to be or not...it is the only prudent option as long as it is great to mine these 2 titans to LTC ......

silly hobby Smiley jeez I drank too much BTC kool aid back in the day Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:20:04 AM

yes we can see price above 10$ but for what
most of miners that i know moved from ltc to some other (on my opinion mistake) cuz they chase fast profit
im on other hand for stable profit make small amount and in the right moment sell or exchange for btc (i mean on all altcoins)

yeah I do the same myself.....someday my Titan miners will go 'doorstop' then less stress..just sit back and yell in BTC Chat about the btc price...and such ....good to have goals Smiley

but as my previous post says...somewhat 'stymied' at the moment due to circumstances of being a legal miner in the USA and 'tag'd as such by the IRS....

On the other hand if LTC keeps its more or less  0.01 ltc to btc ratio into 2017 I'm golden....(not now it sucks 0.00808 ltc to btc) so a guy can hope Smiley

LTC whale whether I want to be or not...it is the only prudent option as long as it is great to mine these 2 titans to LTC ......

silly hobby Smiley jeez I drank too much BTC kool aid back in the day Smiley

i know the felling i dont mine but i know how this fells
i sure hope to see ltc above 0.01

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

FINOallaFINE

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:56:50 PM

LTC may penetrate $ 10 or more in 2016 with a look at current developments, and will definitely have an impact on the difficulty of getting free LTC
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:31:07 PM

The last rise of ltc cooming from a big china ponzi/scam ...
I hope they go up again... but in the while I have selled some months ago for 0.01 each one ltc.
Not bad, as I can see today is 20% undervalued.
ridery99 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:20:54 AM

I hope they go up again... but in the while I have selled some months ago for 0.01 each one ltc.

Look at the LTC charts and compare them to BTC and other alts which made it to the moon in the past   Smiley
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:56:30 AM

Yeah most asics are from china so they pump or dump the litecoin price every while.
It's just waiting for the next pump to happen.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:01:45 AM

I hope for some change in price cuz my coins are still on cryptsy can transfers it it takes days

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
vengeful

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

if i can't save earth, i'll damn sure avenge it

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:03:08 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 02:14:49 PM by vengeful

With such high hopes regarding price jumps for litecoin would it be possible for new users to mine LTCs solely on their own using their GPUs/CPUs or do we gotta do some heavy lifting (i.e. buy minig rigs for litecoin)Huh
Just asking

And on another note Dux2K you should check out Cryptsy once again if you haven't done so for some time. That's cause its been going around that the site is showing problems regarding paying its users and has become insolvent or something. Seriously, check it out as soon as you can.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:42:57 PM

This would be nice to see Litecoin going up and not going down.
I have seen that litecoin was not going good.

I have also didn't heard a long time about litecoin.
chokesir

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 03:07:24 PM

I think that can happen I don't see that impossible to reach.
I am hoping for Litecoin to grow all people is talking about bitcoin.
But is also to see some Litecoins in the board.

phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:23:35 PM

Dream on, lol  Cheesy

Yes we can dream about it. I think that can be possible you have seen some coins that it can go up.
Everything is possible the only thing you don't know when wil increase or decrease.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 06:03:26 PM

Actually, 0.01 is the very-long-term 'fair' ratio for LTC. Granted that long-term relationships are brittle in this sector (ouch), but this one has held up and is still holding up.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:50:18 PM

Actually, 0.01 is the very-long-term 'fair' ratio for LTC. Granted that long-term relationships are brittle in this sector (ouch), but this one has held up and is still holding up.

If we consider the number of coin in total, the ration should be 0.25. However, litecoin is just a clone, and does not offer new features, so 0.01 might be appropriate.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:27:44 PM

If we consider the number of coin in total, the ration should be 0.25. However, litecoin is just a clone, and does not offer new features, so 0.01 might be appropriate.

dream on realistic price is to go over 0.01 maybe be on 0.015 - 0.019 max for now on prime peek in 2013 was roughly 40 ltc for 1 btc now it much bigger

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:36:34 AM

From where exactly those numbers are coming from? My understanding was we are talking about a completely worthless digital excrement which real value (zero) is determined by the fact that it is used by absolutely nobody in any real world economic process. Therefore, any arbitrary number could be pulled out from the thin air and you could say 0.00001 or 0.5 just like you said 0.01 or 0.25.

Why is relevant that how many number of those shit exist, which again used by no absolutely nobody outside of a few (in economic terms) completely irrelevant crypto currency exchanges? I thought common sense dictates that if a thing is useless and in fact used by nobody, then its value is zero and then the combined value of all existing thing should be zero as well.
I fully understand currently it is not the case as as few wankers pumping and dumping this thing on crypto currency exchanges, and then fanboys and delusional wannabe rich speculators trading it as well, but it doesn't mean you can apply a rational pricing model such as volume per price ratio to that worthless thing.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:10:42 AM

My understanding was we are talking about a completely worthless digital excrement which real value (zero) is determined by the fact that it is used by absolutely nobody in any real world economic process.

then your understanding is somewhat erroneous.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:43:33 AM

Of ? Tenebrix ? Fairbrix ? Doge ?

Yup i had a guy tell me that on iRC way back.. he claimed all mouthy like that LTC was a clone of Doge ROFL
I still have the log showing the little idiot noob mouthy me off all angry when i dissed Doge on the Cryptsy IRC channel in 2014.

So kelsey.. have my babies !
I will pay you in LTC for your services Wink
I'd ask BitcoinEXpress be he hasn't been around much for a while Sad

FUD first & ask questions later™
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 06:49:50 AM

Of ? Tenebrix ? Fairbrix ? Doge ?

Yup i had a guy tell me that on iRC way back.. he claimed all mouthy like that LTC was a clone of Doge ROFL
I still have the log showing the little idiot noob mouthy me off all angry when i dissed Doge on the Cryptsy IRC channel in 2014.

So kelsey.. have my babies !
I will pay you in LTC for your services Wink
I'd ask BitcoinEXpress be he hasn't been around much for a while Sad

Spoetnik and I both hold our Life Savings and eggnog enema funds in LTC, DOGE, mostly PayCoin, some BTS, and an ungodly amount in Reddcoin.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 01:19:25 PM

From where exactly those numbers are coming from?

In my case, looking at a very-long-term chart. The range is wide, and it's predominated on the low side recently, but buying well below 0.01 offers an eventual chance to get out at above 0.01 - even if the proximate cause is as evanescent as a Chinese pump.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:22:51 PM

i highly doubt that, can happen but still...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: