Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What the Return of Satoshi (aka Craig Wright) really means?  (Read 2934 times)
keepdoing (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:09:00 PM

Hopefully after all the dramatic handwringing, emotional denials, and conspiracy theorists settle down, people will begin to focus on the most important revelations that came from Craig = Satoshi's comments in the video.

There are a few main points I see as being helpful in clarifying the direction of things regarding bitcoin.

1) Craig/Satoshi basically took a stance against banks running private blockchains.

2) Craig/Satoshi has a Supercomputer and he ain't afraid to use it!  He has been actually - running Bitcoin Scalability models on it for the past years. 

3) Craig/Satoshi talked about the ability to add Turing language capability as a layer in bitcoin functionality (don't know if I got the terminology exactly correct - but the concept of Turing level capability - similar to Ethereum - was promoted, and more info suggested to be forthcoming)

4) Craig/Satoshi's going to be releasing some papers, and it is apparent that he's jumping into the discussion to help guide this process along.  And if line item 2) is correct, then he should be bringing some pretty hard (and helpful) data from his years of model crunching.

5) Craig/Satoshi plans on being involved in the "reconstruction" of the global banking system, by establishing a more fair and unmanipulative banking model.  a 1 => 1 loan/reserves ratio based model.  If you aint got it - you don't lend it.  No "creating money".  (This came from research/previous statements - not the video)

6) Craig/Satoshi has further plans for "using his power for good" such as the INTEGYRZ Global Education Project. (This came from research on his company - not video)

So, I know that the Craig = Satoshi position creates the desire by some to freak out.  But putting that aside, and assuming that anyone emerged under the existing and above scenario (lets just PRETEND Craig = Satoshi) - what might it mean for the direction of bitcoin?  Any Comments?  Or is the bee's nest still buzzing too angrily to begin intelligent discussion?
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:13:22 PM

I don't think that the "return" of satoshi will affect the bitcoin and why should they arrest him when bitcoin is legal?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 08:15:08 PM

He's not Satoshi; stop spreading false information.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:19:14 PM

He's not Satoshi
Prove that uncategorically.  Oh, and please try to stay on topic Smiley  I thought I covered that in the OP.  It's sort of an intellectual discussion.  Are you qualified to participate?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 08:21:18 PM

Prove that uncategorically.  Oh, and please try to stay on topic Smiley  I thought I covered that in the OP.  It's sort of an intellectual discussion.  Are you qualified to participate?
Intellectual as those "Bacon causes cancer." articles.  Roll Eyes Until this Craig person signs a message from the right address or PGP key, he's nothing more than a fraud begging for attention. There's no way this can become a intellectual discussion based on false information. 

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 08:24:35 PM

He's not Satoshi
Prove that uncategorically.  Oh, and please try to stay on topic Smiley  I thought I covered that in the OP.  It's sort of an intellectual discussion.  Are you qualified to participate?

Certainly a reply worthy of an intellectual.

-snip-

Lets put the Craig is not Satoshi discussion aside indeed and focus on more important things.

But putting that aside, and assuming that anyone emerged under the existing and above scenario (lets just PRETEND Craig = Satoshi) - what might it mean for the direction of bitcoin?  Any Comments?  Or is the bee's nest still buzzing too angrily to begin intelligent discussion?

If anyone would reemerge as Satoshi it would be bad for bitcoin in my opinion. Why? Because people would constantly ask for Satoshi's opinion while it us our job to find the best solution. They already are whenever there is a problem, people go back and find satoshi quotes instead of argueing the point at hand. The best solution can not be found by a single person, but by a multitude of persons discussing and weighing proposals.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:28:12 PM

Intellectual as those "Bacon causes cancer." articles.  Roll Eyes Until this Craig person signs a message from the right address or PGP key, he's nothing more than a fraud begging for attention.
Or we could take his historical statements at face value.  He gave a gift freely.  He is entitled to his privacy, and his freedom to continue interaction in any way he so chooses.  It is None of YOUR business how he approaches this.

He has NOT recently, nor publically made any attempt to declare he is Satoshi.  Probably isn't overly pleased with me for keeping the thought alive actually.  He never said it.  The Bitcoin Community started it, then shot it down.  All with out any help from Craig = Satoshi.   It is utterly hilarious..... Craig/Satoshi is ascribed with all of this blaze of activity, and yet he has not uttered a single word in any attempt to prove/disprove.  Bitcoin Community is doing it all.

But the FACTS (aside from whether Craig = Satoshi or Craig doesn't = Satoshi is that Craig is runing an amazingly huge Supercomputer, the only private SC in the Top 100, and it is being used to model Bitcoin Scaling, and he has an amazing number of bitcoin, and a pretty deep knowledge on the subject.

But you can't address any of that can you?  Go on... try.  Try to have an intelligent discussion on those facts.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:30:49 PM

imagining {random name} was satoshi and he has been poking at scaling bitcoin behind the scenes for years. and is about to write some white papers.. this could happen:

1. he has a scaling solution submits it to github like any other random person and if it works we then get v0.12 because the github dev team like it.
2. he grabs the code from github himself. removes any parts he dont like. adds the bits he does and releases it separately as the formal name of bitcoinqt v0.12
then the consensus game begins.. do people swap over to the new qt or stay with core..
3. he says scaling wont happen to the extent of visa's tps and people got to get use to certain area's having their own chains and people need to currency trade to hop onto which ever chain they need to transact at a certain area (eg altcoin per country/state/province)
4. he admits he is satoshi and withdraws the limited privkeys he still has (far less than 1m.. but enough to make an impact) and crashes the market

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:36:26 PM

You really are something TS. Almost like a shill in the grand scheme of Craig Wright..

Without movement of any funds or signing with his keys, nobody is going to believe it is him.
Also, claiming something and than saying others should prove otherwise is the wrong way around..
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:43:32 PM

I'm satoshi.  Prove I'm not.  Uncatagoricly.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:44:13 PM

Good news, pump it !

However we are satoshi lol ....
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:49:32 PM

You really are something TS. Almost like a shill in the grand scheme of Craig Wright..

Without movement of any funds or signing with his keys, nobody is going to believe it is him.
Also, claiming something and than saying others should prove otherwise is the wrong way around..
You're missing the point Ken.  He doesn't currently care if you believe it is him.  He doesn't want you to believe it is him.

He's just going to release data / info - which will speak for itself.  He has already piqued some interest with the Turing comments.  

I personally don't care if Craig/Satoshi is ever believed to be Satoshi or not.  It's a sideshow that the community is creating.  It's just more evidence of how immature the overall Bitcoin Community is, and how important it is to quickly get past the immediate Scaling issue.  This community is filled with emotional little girls.  And the global financial world is supposed to feel good about how easily this small inbred little isolated community get's its panties in a wad???

It is quite frankly been concerning the crap out of some people for quite some time.  THAT is what creates the fear and uncertainty in Bitcoin.  The emotional immaturity of some of the people handling the technical issues.  The "Gods of Bitcoin" that the masses may soon be subject to - seem a bit iffy.

Look, Craig/Satoshi will have to decide for himself whether or not to "out himself" officially.  I can't control that.  I can control my thinking focus, and I choose to focus on some of the points that have arisen FACTUALLY out of this.

Regardless of who Craig/Satoshi is, he's running a SuperComputer doing more Scaling Modeling than anyone I imagine, is very hooked in with Bitcoin, and is shaking things up.  Where does it go?
meono

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:51:42 PM

OP, stop trying to make yourself relevant on this space.

You've been fooled right from beginning and then your dumbass ego kept you going. Dont feel bad, there are still idiots that believe Dorian is Satoshi.

I think its safe to say, you're welcome to hang out in my ignore list.

Worst troll ever.

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:57:27 PM

Bitcoin needs a leader figure like it needs a hole in the head, tbh, and I don't think any sane person would want to admit to being Satoshi N.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 09:03:24 PM

Anyone who would ever claim to be satoshi would likely be targeted and arrested / shot.
That amount of money holding in BTC with his private keys alone makes him a target.
I hope the world never knows who satoshi is, As it would likely end up in his death would be my guess.

Satoshi, If you are out there, Keep hiding.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:18:11 PM

Bitcoin needs a leader figure like it needs a hole in the head, tbh, and I don't think any sane person would want to admit to being Satoshi N.

Bitcoin doesn't need a leader Wink it is decentralized  so it's better to not have a 'chief/boss'.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:24:38 PM

It's as big a news as Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee or Vint Cerf and Bob Kahn! And who the hell are they? ... It does not matter, that is my point.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:33:31 PM

It's as big a news as Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee or Vint Cerf and Bob Kahn! And who the hell are they? ... It does not matter, that is my point.
Not quite Apples to Apples.  For example, if Vint Cerf were unknown,and then today was outed, then it realy would have no impact whatsoever.  just a nice fluffy piece of history.

Craig/Satoshi surfacing at a time that is so crucial to the development & direction of Bitcoin is quite another thing.  ESPECIALLY if you consider that he has been spending his time / computing power on researching the Scaling issue, on layering in Turing Capability etc.

I mean - IF this is a true scenario, then this is a HUGE development.  And I think that is where we can easily decide whether this is a rational community or not.  Regardless of whether you believe Craig = Satoshi, if you can't admit that IF Craig = Satoshi, and he is in control of a Top 15 Supercomputer that has been spending it's time runnig Scaling Models, and IF he is on cusp of integrating Turing capability, and the fact he has basically taken a clear stance against Private bank Blockchains as a non-starting soluion - then IF you assume that hypothesis, can you admit that this is a HUGE development?

And in no way similar to for example a Vint Cerf outing?

I understand the emotional drama is perhaps too high to discuss even the possibility.  But it will come whether people want it or not.  Emotion will settle, and time has a way of working things out.

Peace,
- david
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:41:56 PM

What your saying makes sense. It is an analogy and they always breakdown eventually. But the work of Satoshi is what it, is no matter who he is. It would not change my use or view of bitcoin.
I guess we are all going to find out?

tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:06:36 PM

Not quite Apples to Apples.  For example, if Vint Cerf were unknown,and then today was outed, then it realy would have no impact whatsoever.  just a nice fluffy piece of history.

Craig/Satoshi surfacing at a time that is so crucial to the development & direction of Bitcoin is quite another thing.  ESPECIALLY if you consider that he has been spending his time / computing power on researching the Scaling issue, on layering in Turing Capability etc.

I mean - IF this is a true scenario, then this is a HUGE development.  And I think that is where we can easily decide whether this is a rational community or not.  Regardless of whether you believe Craig = Satoshi, if you can't admit that IF Craig = Satoshi, and he is in control of a Top 15 Supercomputer that has been spending it's time runnig Scaling Models, and IF he is on cusp of integrating Turing capability, and the fact he has basically taken a clear stance against Private bank Blockchains as a non-starting soluion - then IF you assume that hypothesis, can you admit that this is a HUGE development?

And in no way similar to for example a Vint Cerf outing?

I understand the emotional drama is perhaps too high to discuss even the possibility.  But it will come whether people want it or not.  Emotion will settle, and time has a way of working things out.

Peace,
- david

why are you such a troll?  its clear now there exists not real evidence to show that craig is satoshi.  are you craigs' banks' shill or did you just figure out a good way to farm this account activity by posting satoshi nonsence?
Amadues

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:10:38 PM

Good news, pump it !

However we are satoshi lol ....

Yes Cheesy we are all sathosi.

But   
the posting time here on bitcoin forum of "satoshi nakamoto" it's plausible with pacific job office time (japan/AU) (9-17).
Nice Smiley ?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:13:15 PM

What your saying makes sense. It is an analogy and they always breakdown eventually. But the work of Satoshi is what it, is no matter who he is. It would not change my use or view of bitcoin.
I guess we are all going to find out?
Thank you, and I agree also...  the work of Satoshi is what it is, or perhaps a better statement is.... it is what it was, since it has basically been "given freely" and has now morphed in an evolutionary way by the hands of others (recently bickering others).  Some of the debate has been healthy, some not so much.  

The Bitcoin Community is an amazing conglomeration of Techies, Investors, Financiers, Businessmen.  All pulling and tugging and manipulating for the path most favorable to themselves.  But behind all that is the tech, the code, the security.  That is the crux of it.

If Craig/Satoshi is real, and what he has stated to be taken at face value, then it looks like the man with the technological answers has indeed returned, and it bodes well for bitcoin in my opinion.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:12:39 PM

Why is this guy so obsessed with the idea of Craig Wright being satoshi? what do you gain out of it? it seems like you like the idea of Craig being satoshi when it has been proved a lot of the stuff doesn't add up.
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:21:38 AM

Why is this guy so obsessed with the idea of Craig Wright being satoshi? what do you gain out of it? it seems like you like the idea of Craig being satoshi when it has been proved a lot of the stuff doesn't add up.
Actually it hasn't.  You've basically got Maxwell's theory to take one purported piece of evidence out of loads of evidence, and you've proved it is possible that on that one specific tiny piece of evidence, you might be right.

All I hear is "against all evidence",  "the evidence shows", "the evidence is overwhelming" blah blah blah.

An Entire Community, and not a single soul can create a single, concise, detailed, numbered list that outlines hte evidence one by one.  LOL - bunch of scared rabbits if you ask me.  Here's why (numbered and specific - try it sometime)

1) Those of you promoting centralized integration into the banks don't like the fact Craig/Satoshi has stated opposition to private bank block chains.   So he can't be Craig/Satoshi because it screws you.

2) Miners are scared by thoughts of a #15 Supercomputer with another on the way being in the hands of such a potentially powerful and unknown entity.  So they are scared of being screwed.

3) The Happiness/Freedom/Rainbows and Unicorn crowd of Idealistic Dreamers went into apoplectic shock at the thought of Craig/Satoshi wanting to Start a Bank.  God Forbid, poor little minds went into shock at the thought of Craig/Satoshi, so it CANNOT be true.

And there is not a single list of solid evidence to disprove Craig/Satoshi.

Personally I don't know if it is him or not, but it is fun to watch you all get hysterical at the thought it might be.  I do HOPE it is him, because Bitcoin obviously needs saving from this merry band of divided, selfish, little girls.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:50:02 AM

What does believing the "evidence" of craig wright being satoshi nakamoto or not have to do with being for or against the centralization of bitcoin? you are talking nonsense, i dont think anyone here is pro private bank blockchains.
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:44:14 AM

100% reserve ratio banking might not be that attractive, even a 40% reserve ratio of gold works very stable after world war II. People gain nothing from a full reserve ratio, but if those savings are bitcoin then it helps to improve the value of bitcoin

keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:06:23 PM

Well the Satoshi Email Denial has now proved.... basically nothing.   Wink  Of course Theymos has issued a qualified "It's a Spoof", which means we still have no idea whether it is real or not, and Maxwell has issued a pretty definitive "Probably" that Craig does not = Satoshi, and so that pretty much means zippo also.

For me I think this is hilarious.  Craig/Satoshi gets his name out.  Raises the specter he is Craig/Satoshi.  Raises enough doubt he isn't Craig/Satoshi.  And issues an email questionable enough to be either believed or not - and yet that gets his message across clearly, which is "Leave Me The F#ck Alone and start thinking like we are ALL Satoshi".  Man is absolutely brilliant.  Gotta admit - this is very worthy of the Beloved Illusion of Satoshi.   LOL

So anyway.... Craig/Satoshi gets his wish, which to be known as Craig/Satoshi.

Which still leaves us with the subject of this Post, that being that Craig/Satoshi has a Supercomputer that is churning out Scalability Modeling, boatloads of Bitcoin, and claims he will be releasing new Bitcoin Advancement Papers soon, including how to architecture Turing functionality.

So, again.... what's this mean for Bitcoin?

Peace,
- david

Ps.... all hail Craig/Satoshi the man about to upend the cart (for some!) Smiley
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:18:16 PM

The part I find weird is the raid on his house. Even if it is Satoshi, Why the raid? I think I read the cops saying it was unrelated to bitcoin. But the timing sure suggests otherwise. I can sure see why Satoshi would not want all this attention. It must suck to be famous.

keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:28:51 PM

The part I find weird is the raid on his house. Even if it is Satoshi, Why the raid? I think I read the cops saying it was unrelated to bitcoin. But the timing sure suggests otherwise. I can sure see why Satoshi would not want all this attention. It must suck to be famous.
I think the thing that scares me the most about the human race, is the fact that we can repeatedly look into the rear view mirror of history regarding the lying BS of our Governments, and in situations such as this even ask the question, "Is it true that the raid was totally unrelated coincidence?" with a straight face.   We never seem to learn.

And yes, I do feel for Craig/Satoshi.  also Snowden.  And me.  Don't forget me. Smiley  Only not quite time for me yet.

Seriously, until you have sat in the figurative Garden of Gethsemane, you just can't imagine the despair of realizing how utterly foolish to even begin to hope or trust in the mercy or fairness of human civilization is.

But I do have a feeling that Craig/Satoshi will land on his feet.  But he's in control of something much bigger than Bitcoin.  He has knowledge yet to be shared.  ATO might be concerned with tax money, but I assure you there is a much larger shadow out there that wants something much more important.

May the Force be with you Craig/Satoshi.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:41:07 PM

Richy Rich has a supercomputer. Big woop.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:59:15 PM

Yeah.  I get ya.  The whole issue of a guy with the world's 15th largest Supercomputer on the planet, and very knowledgeable in bitcoin, and running Scalability Models for the past years - and all without the general bitcoin community's knowledge - and getting ready to release some papers based on those findings is indeed way over rated.  What was I thinking of?

Sheeesh - Dedicated Bitcoin Scalability Modeling Supercomputers - who needs em!
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:06:29 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 10:50:09 PM by BlindMayorBitcorn

Yeah.  I get ya.  The whole issue of a guy with the world's 15th largest Supercomputer on the planet, and very knowledgeable in bitcoin, and running Scalability Models for the past years - and all without the general bitcoin community's knowledge - and getting ready to release some papers based on those findings is indeed way over rated.  What was I thinking of?

According to this it's the 17th largest. Still, big woop.

We all have hobbies. Roll Eyes

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:09:59 PM

At first I thought it was pretty legit, now it's obvious it could be anything, so in short, we are back to square one. It "could be this or that guy.. or maybe not." It solves nothing without conclusive proof, it's a waste of time. Still fun to speculate tho.

About this guy's super computer.. his super computer isn't that effective at mining Bitcoin, it's pretty shit actually.
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:10:22 PM

Yeah.  I get ya.  The whole issue of a guy with the world's 15th largest Supercomputer on the planet, and very knowledgeable in bitcoin, and running Scalability Models for the past years - and all without the general bitcoin community's knowledge - and getting ready to release some papers based on those findings is indeed way over rated.  What was I thinking of?

According to this it's the 17th largest. Still, big woop.

We all have hobbies. Roll Eyes
OK, I relent.  I cannot possibly top that fact and the subsequent logic  Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:23:50 PM

Hopefully after all the dramatic handwringing, emotional denials, and conspiracy theorists settle down, people will begin to focus on the most important revelations that came from Craig = Satoshi's comments in the video.

There are a few main points I see as being helpful in clarifying the direction of things regarding bitcoin.

1) Craig/Satoshi basically took a stance against banks running private blockchains.

2) Craig/Satoshi has a Supercomputer and he ain't afraid to use it!  He has been actually - running Bitcoin Scalability models on it for the past years. 

3) Craig/Satoshi talked about the ability to add Turing language capability as a layer in bitcoin functionality (don't know if I got the terminology exactly correct - but the concept of Turing level capability - similar to Ethereum - was promoted, and more info suggested to be forthcoming)

4) Craig/Satoshi's going to be releasing some papers, and it is apparent that he's jumping into the discussion to help guide this process along.  And if line item 2) is correct, then he should be bringing some pretty hard (and helpful) data from his years of model crunching.

5) Craig/Satoshi plans on being involved in the "reconstruction" of the global banking system, by establishing a more fair and unmanipulative banking model.  a 1 => 1 loan/reserves ratio based model.  If you aint got it - you don't lend it.  No "creating money".  (This came from research/previous statements - not the video)

6) Craig/Satoshi has further plans for "using his power for good" such as the INTEGYRZ Global Education Project. (This came from research on his company - not video)

So, I know that the Craig = Satoshi position creates the desire by some to freak out.  But putting that aside, and assuming that anyone emerged under the existing and above scenario (lets just PRETEND Craig = Satoshi) - what might it mean for the direction of bitcoin?  Any Comments?  Or is the bee's nest still buzzing too angrily to begin intelligent discussion?

I recall when they used to let me out for the holidays if I promised to return by the set upon date and time. I miss that place, but I'm almost much better now.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:52:25 PM

This is a pretty good read.

I didn't check the headers, so I didn't notice this. That is very convincing that it is not Satoshi. But how can that domain name be spoofed? Does the sender set that name or is it done by the receiving server?

Here's apparently the person who sent it, explaining how he did it.

In SMTP (the email protocol), you start your connection by saying who you are via a command like HELO bitcointalk.org ("hello, I'm bitcointalk.org"). Most servers will then check that the IP address you're connecting from actually matches the hostname you give, and if not will immediately drop the connection. But the mailing list's server is apparently really stupid, and just blindly believes that any given hostname is actually accurate. So you could tell it HELO whitehouse.gov and the server will believe that you're whitehouse.gov. Or whatever.

keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:24:26 AM

This is a pretty good read.

I didn't check the headers, so I didn't notice this. That is very convincing that it is not Satoshi. But how can that domain name be spoofed? Does the sender set that name or is it done by the receiving server?

Here's apparently the person who sent it, explaining how he did it.

In SMTP (the email protocol), you start your connection by saying who you are via a command like HELO bitcointalk.org ("hello, I'm bitcointalk.org"). Most servers will then check that the IP address you're connecting from actually matches the hostname you give, and if not will immediately drop the connection. But the mailing list's server is apparently really stupid, and just blindly believes that any given hostname is actually accurate. So you could tell it HELO whitehouse.gov and the server will believe that you're whitehouse.gov. Or whatever.
Well, yes.  But what does it prove? 

Does it prove it ws a total hoax email by an unknown 3rd party (not Satoshi and not Craig)? 
NO - it does not.

Does it prove that Satoshi wrote it?
NO - it does not.

Does it prove Craig wrote it?
NO - it does not.

Does it prove that Craig wrote it, intentionally as a fake, knowing it was a fake, knowing it would be spotted as a fake, hoping people would then stop looking at him?
NO - it does not.

Does it prove that Satoshi wrote it, intentionally as a fake, knowing it was a fake, knoing it would be spotted as a fake, hoping people would then stop looking period?
NO - it does not.

Does it prove Craig = Satoshi?
NO - it does not.

Does it prove Craig does Not = Satoshi?
NO - it does not.

What have we proved?
Nothing.

Whew!  This is a smart group!  And they use their time so wisely!
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:33:18 AM

If he claims it's him, the burden of proof is on him. If you claim it's him, the burden is on your shoulders, sir.

Sarcasm isn't funny. Try to be more funny.

vilain

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:42:28 AM

I think that if all this is true, we are living a historical moment, in which the monetary system will radically change and all those who rule the world today would see it's power cracking as people would take control over the economy (and not financial giants as it is today).

All this is so revolutionary that it's really hard to believe. Really too good to be true. But what a wonder if it's true!

Let's wait the papers and the next statements from the guy. And keep our fingers crossed Smiley

keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:48:49 AM

I think that if all this is true, we are living a historical moment, in which the monetary system will radically change and all those who rule the world today would see it's power cracking as people would take control over the economy (and not financial giants as it is today).

All this is so revolutionary that it's really hard to believe. Really too good to be true. But what a wonder if it's true!

Let's wait the papers and the next statements from the guy. And keep our fingers crossed Smiley

:::awestruck::: the simple brilliance and simplicity that could only come from the childlike wisdom of another Jr. Member.

My work is done.  I have sought for, and found intelligence.   

Peace,
- david
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:25:46 AM

If he claims it's him, the burden of proof is on him. If you claim it's him, the burden is on your shoulders, sir.

I can't resist the temptation, so I will now mathematically prove that what I believe is absolutely 100% Mathematical Certainty.

I believe with all of my heart, and all of my soul, and every fiber of my being that either.....

Craig = Satoshi
...or...
Craig does NOT = Satoshi

I believe with certainty BOTH things to be possible.

When you combine the two individual suppositions, you end up with both as possibilities.

i.e...... 1 + 1 = 2

Perfect & Pure Mathematical PROOF beyond all reasonable doubt that MY belief in the identity of Craig as Satoshi is correct.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:27:24 AM

I can't resist the temptation, so I will now mathematically prove that what I believe is absolutely 100% Mathematical Certainty.

I believe with all of my heart, and all of my soul, and every fiber of my being that either.....

Craig = Satoshi
...or...
Craig does NOT = Satoshi

When you combine the two individual suppositions, you end up with both as possibilities.

i.e...... 1 + 1 = 2

Perfect & Pure Mathematical PROOF beyond all reasonable doubt that MY belief in the identity of Craig as Satoshi is correct.

And you admit that sarcasm isn't funny?

keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:41:12 AM

Craig = Satoshi
...or...
Craig does NOT = Satoshi

i.e...... 1 + 1 = 2

And you admit that sarcasm isn't funny?
Sarcasm is a floating variable, so your hypothesis is nonsense.

For example, if 1 = Sarcasm; 5 = Funny; 8 = Not Funny

Then sarcasm is hilarious in the context of 1+4 = 5, but not so much when you add sarcasm with 7.

And then, you have people that simply can't comprehend/recognize odd numbers.  Sort of a humoristic dyslexia.

Personally I'd give this one a 10 Smiley   Double the Fun!!
EvilDave

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:09:14 AM

Back to the point: until Craig W. (or someone) comes up with proof that he has access to the Satoshi addresses containing the BTC pre/ninja/early-mine, there's nothing to see here.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:15:56 AM

Back to the point: until Craig W. (or someone) comes up with proof that he has access to the Satoshi addresses containing the BTC pre/ninja/early-mine, there's nothing to see here.

Ha! this, I haven't seen any kind of prove that convinces me that this Craig guy is the original satoshi.
Ever since bitcoin became to be, the people who adapted to it, the people who keep bitcoin alive, are satoshi.

BerndBrot

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:29:08 AM

It's confirmed now (by SGI) the supercomputer doesn't exist. Everything is forged. /close
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:46:09 AM

For me, there's not enough proof that he is satoshi, I doubt he is who he claims to be.
I doubt that the real satoshi will ever come out and make it public.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:33:18 AM

This whole thread is needless!
As long as Craig Wright doesn't proove that he is Satoshi, sign with his keys, move part form the first coins, there's absolutely no reason to talk what a return of Satoshi could mean.
I personally believe that guy is nothing more thana big scam artist!It's all just bla bla bla and no really hard true evidence so far!
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:47:12 PM

As long as Craig Wright doesn't proove that he is Satoshi, sign with his keys, move part form the first coins, there's absolutely no reason to talk what a return of Satoshi could mean.
I personally believe that guy is nothing more thana big scam artist!It's all just bla bla bla and no really hard true evidence so far!
But the concept of this whole thread really doesn't have anything to do with Satoshi.  It has to do with revelations made by Craig, thathave not only not been disproven, they have been PROVED: 

a) Operates a Supercomputer (15th/17th in world); also teaches Supercomputing Programming; the Supercomputer is engaged in Bitcoin Modeling
B) Has a lot of bitcoins, and plans to start Bitcoin Bank
C) Implies advanced knowledge of Coding / Machine Code / Turing capability in Bitcoin
D) Says he is soon to release papers

All of the above are facts totally unrelated to the issue of proof regarding whether he is or is not Satoshi (although he probably is part of Satoshi)

So.... I personally believe you that what you believe (that being an approach of dismissive I am putting my head in the sand as to all facts because they threaten my safe conceptual cocoon) is irrelevant.   ppppppppppppppp
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:05:43 PM

But the concept of this whole thread really doesn't have anything to do with Satoshi. 
<snip>

What the Return of Satoshi (aka Craig Wright) really means?

Roll Eyes

chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:22:11 AM

Wright is a scammer. Even his "supercomputer" it seems to be fake.. Tongue

http://www.zdnet.com/article/sgi-denies-links-with-alleged-bitcoin-founder-craig-wright/#oo

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:45:41 AM

http://www.zdnet.com/article/sgi-denies-links-with-alleged-bitcoin-founder-craig-wright/#oo

Not only this, but it seems some of the stuff in his resume was also fake, as reported in the new update by mashable.com, apparently he isn't even a Dr.

UPDATE: Friday, Dec. 11, 4:24 p.m.: Charles Sturt University denies some of Craig Wright's claims regarding his education at the university, including that he completed a thesis.

http://mashable.com/2015/12/10/bitcoin-satoshi-nakamoto-craig-wright/#rYl7EY79JSqQ

This is absolutely outrageous.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:54:42 AM

There was never a return of satoshi. We are all satoshi Grin

I don't think it will change anything. Maybe it will drive the price up, as people will trust bitcoin. Satoshi isn't really that important right now. He created bitcoin, but he note has no hand in it.

Overall, satoshi is overrated.
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:02:38 AM

Direct Quote from Article, directly quoting the SGI EVP:  

""SGI has no record of the CO1N supercomputer ever being purchased or serviced from SGI, therefore SGI suspects it may have been purchased on the grey market."

That's a far cry from saying it doesn't exist.  Of course it exists - the ownership records are public domain, as it the record in the Top 500.  Bloody Idiots.

I can assure you that as a person who has sold grey market SGI, this is not uncommon.  Not quite as common as selling used laptops on Craigslist, but really no different in the end.  I think what we really get out of this is that there is a rather concerted effort to ignore the obvious, in favor of simple mass media hypnosis.  Ok, everyone bleat in unison, "Baaahhhhh".  ROFL.  

There are so many competing forces that benefit from Craig/Satoshi not being a known entity, capable of throwing out potentially disrupting ideas.  And there is Craig/Satoshi himself..... I imagine he might appreciate being able to hide in the grey area.  My guess is that in time he might see it differently.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:13:59 AM

chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:32:18 AM

""SGI has no record of the CO1N supercomputer ever being purchased or serviced from SGI, therefore SGI suspects it may have been purchased on the grey market."

That's a far cry from saying it doesn't exist.  Of course it exists - the ownership records are public domain, as it the record in the Top 500.  Bloody Idiots.

I can assure you that as a person who has sold grey market SGI, this is not uncommon.  Not quite as common as selling used laptops on Craigslist, but really no different in the end.  I think what we really get out of this is that there is a rather concerted effort to ignore the obvious, in favor of simple mass media hypnosis.  Ok, everyone bleat in unison, "Baaahhhhh".  ROFL.  

There are so many competing forces that benefit from Craig/Satoshi not being a known entity, capable of throwing out potentially disrupting ideas.  And there is Craig/Satoshi himself..... I imagine he might appreciate being able to hide in the grey area.  My guess is that in time he might see it differently.

http://www.technologyreview.com/view/544431/how-to-spot-bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto/?tf=0#oo

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:41:23 AM

http://www.technologyreview.com/view/544431/how-to-spot-bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto/?tf=0#oo
An opinion from a man that knows Craig/Satoshi.  Now, if Craig/Satoshi was slick enough to pull this scam (remember this is a multi-year scam supposedly involving many accomplices) then I wonder if he could convince an old friend (possibly a co-Satoshi himself) to write a rebuttal to his identity.  

Or this could be genuine, and the esteemed Cornell Professor simply having a brief lapse in intelligence, and not considering that Craig/Satoshi was simply one piece of the Team-Craig/Satoshi, each adding various expertise, thereby providing a simple answer to the seemingly obvious paradoxes provided by said esteemed professor.

Again, lots of people ignoring obvious facts, and relying on conjecture.  This entire denial is quite stretched it seems Smiley
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:50:26 AM

OP title reveals the intentions behind this thread aren't scientific but purely FUD. If Satoshi was back, I would agree it would be bad in several ways. Until there is proof (a signed message or moved coins) Satoshi remains absent and a myth. Rising prices seem to support the idea that the general consent is him being a fraudster. \thread
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:58:55 AM

OP title reveals the intentions behind this thread aren't scientific but purely FUD. If Satoshi was back, I would agree it would be bad in several ways. Until there is proof (a signed message or moved coins) Satoshi remains absent and a myth. Rising prices seem to support the idea that the general consent is him being a fraudster. \thread

OP certainly has an agenda. Who has what to gain from this thing?

keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:06:48 AM

Yes, I have repeatedly said I have an agenda.  Mine to know.  Yours to find out.  Sort of like Satoshi.  Nonya business!

And the only FUD here is the over-the-top-weak-attempt-at-discredidation of Craig/Satoshi.  I mean, it isn't me developing these hypothetical conspiracy/scam/fraud theories.  Thats all the bitcoin community.  I am the anti-FUD!
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:12:05 AM

Yes, I have repeatedly said I have an agenda.  Mine to know.  Yours to find out.  Sort of like Satoshi.  Nonya business!

And the only FUD here is the over-the-top-weak-attempt-at-discredidation of Craig/Satoshi.  I mean, it isn't me developing these hypothetical conspiracy/scam/fraud theories.  Thats all the bitcoin community.  I am the anti-FUD!

If that's on your resume/Linkedin account I hope you can back it up.  Roll Eyes

keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:59:21 PM

I'll tell you what the return of Craig/Satoshi means.... it means that right at the start of a huge wave of global financial panic, mainstream media just found a reason to put bitcoin in the news again. 

So millions of people that have never even heard the term Bitcoin, are like right now, "Satowhoowhaaaht? BitcoinWhaaaat? Hey Mable, fetch me that that ipaddie thing and type bitcoin into google."

And they are being educated at a time that interest in global finance is high, and people are looking around for safe havens in the coming storm.

Craig/Satoshi = Gift
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:01:21 PM

PS.... Guess how many website discussion forums right now the phrase "Bitcoin is Coming" is going out to?
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:53:22 PM

Have i missed something is it confirmed craig is satoshi or are we just speculating. How a person that might be satoshi can change bitcoin with his ideas and believes ?
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:58:58 PM

It doesn't mean anything to me. Whenever someone comes out saying they are satoshi, I'm always just holding back because there have been people who are not the real ones so how would we know which one is which?
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:04:09 PM

Have i missed something is it confirmed craig is satoshi or are we just speculating. How a person that might be satoshi can change bitcoin with his ideas and believes ?
You haven't missed anything.  Basically, everyone is still speculating on the competitive theory/fact sets in which....

Craig = Satoshi
&
Craig does Not = Satoshi

That will most likely continue as their is strong and convincing evidence in both directions, and until another Satoshi is proven, or Craig/Satoshi reveals his key etc.

The main focus on this thread really ignores a final decision on that, and simply focuses on what the Revelations of Craig/Satoshi might mean for bitcoin.  That the guy has a Bitcoin Model Crunching Supercomputer is pretty much proved to all but the conspiracy theorist whackos.  Its a fact that he says he's releasing paper on the findings this coming year.  Its a fact that he claims to be advancing with Turing/Bitcoin architectural function.

In short.... what implications, primarily as it pertains to any shift in direction from Bitcoin vs Private Blockchain/Fiatcoin(s).  And of course the interesting timing - "arriving" at the leading edge of what could be a global financial meltdown.
onemorexmr

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:10:59 PM

You haven't missed anything.  Basically, everyone is still speculating on the competitive theory/fact sets in which....

Craig = Satoshi
&
Craig does Not = Satoshi

That will most likely continue as their is strong and convincing evidence in both directions, and until another Satoshi is proven, or Craig/Satoshi reveals his key etc.

IMHO you are the only one who is still speculating.
SGI proofed that craig has lied (SGI said he never bought a supercomputer from them while he stated he has built it together with them)

and the obscure PGP key which is obviously backdated by him.

so case is already closed....

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 03:24:26 PM

Well, Craig has said pretty interesting things. If he continues to back them up (i.e speaking about the results of their models and that) we can have some info that can be helpful with a discerning mind, even if he is not Sathoshi.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:50:46 PM

Well, Craig has said pretty interesting things. If he continues to back them up (i.e speaking about the results of their models and that) we can have some info that can be helpful with a discerning mind, even if he is not Sathoshi.

But so has a lot of ther people too, in fact I still believe in my mind that Nick Szabo is satoshi, both are bright but he is way more clever than this guy and let's not forget Nick Szabo was involved with Bitgold before Bitcoin and there was some speculation about blog post dates as well.
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:46:06 PM

IMHO you are the only one who is still speculating.
SGI proofed that craig has lied (SGI said he never bought a supercomputer from them while he stated he has built it together with them)

and the obscure PGP key which is obviously backdated by him.

so case is already closed....

1) SGI actually suggested that he bought it on the grey market, not that he doesn't have an SGI Supercomputer.  The SC has been proven 100% to exist.

2) the PGP Key issue is still a matter of speculation and scenarios exist that are openly admitted. 

3) Sooooo many facts point to Craig = Satoshi.  So many conjectures point to Craig does not = Satoshi.  Case not closed.  Many people have privately acknowledged Craig = Satoshi, but publically believe it better to let it not be.  Craig included.  He was outed against his will.  The only conspiracy out there is the overwhelming attempt to try and get the Craig Genie back in the bottle.  Won't happen.  It will always be out there.  But the majority of Sheep will eat it up.

The most amazing thing about all of this is clear evidence that such huge manipulation is possible in the first place.  Average people should get used to the fact that while the truth may be out there..... they don't have proper clearance levels to receive access to it.
Klestin

Activity: 493

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:07:24 PM

This. For the love of Pete, this.
onemorexmr

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:16:23 PM

1) SGI actually suggested that he bought it on the grey market, not that he doesn't have an SGI Supercomputer.  The SC has been proven 100% to exist.

he still lied because he twittered that he has built it together with them.

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:51:24 PM

he still lied because he twittered that he has built it together with them.
I haven't seen that exact tweet.  MOST of the stuff I see is severely taken out of context.  For example the whole "Craig Wrigth has come out and claimed to be Satoshi".... Not True.  He was hacked, blackmailed, and then outed.  He's never gone out of his way to publically promote the idea he was Satoshi. 

So 1) I'd have to see that tweet to believe it was given in the exact context, but B) even if he said something like that, he might have meant something else... like "with SGI" meaning "with SGI components".  Again, too much loose manipulation of facts to not believe that this is desperately being manipulated to put the Craig/Satoshi genie back in the bottle.

I honestly do get the fact that most of the Bitcoin Buildout Community and even Craig/Satoshi himself want that.  I understand the reasons that "discovering Satoshi" is not a desirable concept.

But it is what it is.

keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:13:14 AM

Looks like my ban is over.  How many bans have the censors run on me now?  Don't know.... lost count. Smiley

Awesome thing about the truth..... it always gets ya in the end!  And now there will be war.   OK, thats all.  Now I get to sit back, laugh, and watch the festivities.

PS.... Hey everybody - if you don't think this is significant, think about the timing of one single thing.  They took Gavin's access.  They are scared.

IBM Watson WHO?Huh  Did I mention..... Craig = Satoshi has a Supercomputer!!!!!  And it has been chugging along behind the scenes for much longer than IBM Watson - AND it's primary director, is the actual inventor of bitcoin.  Dudes - How cool is that!?!?!!?!

Oh yeah, and PPS... Lauda is a loser.  Theymos is a punk skank, and all the Blockstream scum are thievin hijaakers.

Revolution baby!

OK.  NOW I am done Smiley

Peace,
- david
Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:51:30 AM

Why do you care? Go to your Ether dungeon and hold on for dear life. Fucking clown.

I Wouldn't even come back after that last embarrassing post. You sounded like Ted Cruz.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:58:26 AM

i think the idea is 100% false because satoshi don't want to show up after all that years why he is showing now and with a diiffrent name every year there is more that 20 person showing pretending that they are satoushi but it is all a lie. they want to be famous but they will fail.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: