Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Fascists That Surround You  (Read 9685 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 09:03:30 PM

Except these are not isolated incidents. They happen nearly constantly, to the point that a polite, kind, friendly policeman is the exception now, no longer the rule. The police are not your friends. They are not on "your side."
It's come to the point now that if you have any kind of interaction with the police at all you should consider yourself lucky if your dog isn't killed in front of you for no reason.
...Even if you're the mayor:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berwyn_Heights,_Maryland_mayor%27s_residence_drug_raid

(And it's not for "no reason," it's because they know quite well where the dog's loyalties lie, and it's sure as shit not to the State.)

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justusranvier (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 09:05:27 PM

(And it's not for "no reason," it's because they know quite well where the dog's loyalties lie, and it's sure as shit not to the State.)
I stand corrected.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 09:52:44 PM

It's quite funny to see sociopaths in this thread calling me "mentally unstable" when the events and actions I've pointed out can actually be observed in reality.  I guess when the reality one tries to deny is undeniable, the only recourse of the dishonest / sociopathic individual is to attack people to try and discredit / defame them at all costs.  Stef warned us about that in The Fascists That Surround You series.

One can't cover the Sun with one's thumb, but that won't stop statists from trying like the idiots they are.

It is becoming clear that Rudd-O is projecting his psyche with his messages. He inserted himself in this thread only to 'attack people to try and discredit / defame them at all costs'. The evidence remains in his refusal to participate in the debate and his constant offensive messages. Myrkul at least try to debate and to reason for his ideas.

I thought Rudd-O was just a hypocritical person. I am inclined to think he is not just that...

Because hate.  He hates you and me and everyone else who presents ideas that scare him.  He has issues and he chooses to soothe his emotions by attacking and insulting others rather than by actually choosing to heal.  That's why.

Holy shit, that's right.  I remember him doing that to me, trying to defame me there.  He also wrote stalkerish PMs to me.  He's a creeper.  Ignore crappo.

He has no argument -- only hate for you, because you've stated that Daddy Gummint (the authority figures) is a sociopath, and how dare you say that about Daddy?  Ergo, he won't engage with you rationally -- he will only try to defame and discredit you.

Augustocrappo's is the standard childish conversation sabotage tactic.  He needs to learn how to get get the peanut butter out of his ears before he can sit at the big boys' table and interact with them.

I remember that part, yes.

That's precisely why this thread is so amusing.  Lotsa sociopaths showing their fangs around here.

By the way:

This is another thread littered with the emotional droppings of AugustoCreepo and FirstAsshat.

I highly suggest to everyone here to please add these assballs to your ignore list and ignore what they say.  They're empty-headed emotional wreckballs of hate.  The more attention you give them, the more they fulfill their goal: sabotaging discussion of ideas that terrify them.

Ignore the walkie stalkie augustocreepo.  He feeds on attention.  Don't feed him.  Your life is far too valuable to be reading the garbage they spew.  Simply add him to your ignore list, and then (whenever he posts on any thread you've posted) make a one-line note saying you're ignoring him because he's a provocateur / asshole / saboteur / et cetera, and inviting others to do the same.

Well, the thing is, when you interact with them, they (and possibly others) interpret your behavior as validation of their shitty conduct.  Not to mention that the thread becomes about THEIR garbage, rather than the topic at hand.  That's why it's superior, more effective, better on your time expenditure, to ignore them, and then making short notes warning other people not to interact with the shitheads.

I love these threads, two more for my ignore list: FirstAscent and augustocroppo.

Hooray!

I also love these threads because they cause the sociopaths to identify themselves.

Stef's part four cast accurately predicted the behavior of the sociopaths in this thread attempting to shout these truths down.

Eerily accurate.

Hahaha I love this thread, all of my ignore list jumped to bitch about it.

Rudd-O is one of the most sensible people I have seen here in a LONG time. He is intelligent and knows how to make an actual argument, which I can't say the same for the vast majority of the peanut gallery we have going on here. You guys better get together and gang up on him because he is just demolishing your "arguments", and as usual you retreat to the in house group of yes men and personal attacks. Good job Rudd-O. Keep up the good work.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 10:06:28 PM

Rudd-O is one of the most sensible people I have seen here in a LONG time. He is intelligent and knows how to make an actual argument, which I can't say the same for the vast majority of the peanut gallery we have going on here. You guys better get together and gang up on him because he is just demolishing your "arguments"...

He did not even participated in the discussion and you think he is 'demolishing' my arguments?

You must be delusional like him...

...and as usual you retreat to the in house group of yes men and personal attacks. Good job Rudd-O. Keep up the good work.

You are certainly talking about justusranvier, mirkul and Rudd-O.
Rudd-O

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 10:13:03 PM

Rudd-O is one of the most sensible people I have seen here in a LONG time. He is intelligent and knows how to make an actual argument, which I can't say the same for the vast majority of the peanut gallery we have going on here. You guys better get together and gang up on him because he is just demolishing your "arguments", and as usual you retreat to the in house group of yes men and personal attacks. Good job Rudd-O. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, profoundly, TECSHARE.  Thank you very much.  I appreciate your kind words.  :-)

The asshats will surely attempt to defame, discredit and provoke you.  Disregard the barking dogs -- they bark because they are anxious that we're making strides.
Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 10:26:57 PM

When I think about the best way to describe what our modern day society looks like I imagine being surrounded by police who kick you to death while the crowd stands there watching.

This a million times.

Really? Seek help for your fictional delusions. You don't sound mentally stable.

It should not be natural to love the police and in todays world its all too common. I also say that they get a free pass on most occasions to do horrible things and most people will not say anything about it. Are you claiming otherwise ? How many people do you know would step in and prevent the police doing something ?

Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 10:29:38 PM

I'm quite calm and objective. My observations of paranoia are accurate. Feel free to attempt to dispute the truth of my observations. Use this quote for reference:

When I think about the best way to describe what our modern day society looks like I imagine being surrounded by police who kick you to death while the crowd stands there watching.

Well, you're right in one aspect: They don't kick you to death... They shoot you.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/12/nyregion/police-fatally-shoot-man-brandishing-knife-in-times-square.html

It's quite funny to see sociopaths in this thread calling me "mentally unstable" when the events and actions I've pointed out can actually be observed in reality.  I guess when the reality one tries to deny is undeniable, the only recourse of the dishonest / sociopathic individual is to attack people to try and discredit / defame them at all costs.  Stef warned us about that in The Fascists That Surround You series.

One can't cover the Sun with one's thumb, but that won't stop statists from trying like the idiots they are.

You mean like the Kelly Thomas murder? The police who killed him are despicable pieces of shit, without a doubt. But I don't magnify events such as those into a fear that resembles the quote above. That's the difference.

My point is that if you were standing there at the time you wouldnt have done anything about them murdering the guy.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 10:39:06 PM

"Did you know that over 60% of people will kill if ordered?"  Shocked

I always thought it is not that bad.

It's usually reported the other way around, (the percentage of soldiers who don't fire), and as a problem.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 10:42:00 PM

I'm quite calm and objective. My observations of paranoia are accurate. Feel free to attempt to dispute the truth of my observations. Use this quote for reference:

Well, you're right in one aspect: They don't kick you to death... They shoot you.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/12/nyregion/police-fatally-shoot-man-brandishing-knife-in-times-square.html

You mean like the Kelly Thomas murder? The police who killed him are despicable pieces of shit, without a doubt. But I don't magnify events such as those into a fear that resembles the quote above. That's the difference.

My point is that if you were standing there at the time you wouldnt have done anything about them murdering the guy.

Of course not.  Why would a sociopath try to stop armed murderers that he calls "protectors of society"?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 10:59:47 PM

"Did you know that over 60% of people will kill if ordered?"  Shocked

I always thought it is not that bad.

It's usually reported the other way around, (the percentage of soldiers who don't fire), and as a problem.

Right, and that was what I was refering to. But than again, seeing billions addicted to games like Call of Duty ... percentage probably changed.

He's also probably counting the participants in the Milgram experiment who went all the way up to the max voltage even after all responses from the "learner" - even the screams of pain - had ceased.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 11:04:17 PM

Sociopaths also will exist in AnCap, and render their personal brand of hell in all their ways within such a society as well. What is your point again?
In a free society the damage sociopaths can cause to society will finally be limited to what they can accomplish via their own efforts instead of amplified by access to armies, nuclear weapons, police forces and taxation.

What you mean, then, is they could never be worse than, say, someone like Hitler, as they gain wealth and power and a following? Nothing in AnCap precludes the accumulation of wealth, weapons, leverage through business, influence and followers. Good try, though.

Hitler couldnt do much running a company like general motors or walmart. I dont think he would get very far gassing his customers.

Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 11:09:25 PM

From someone else's quote block:

Nothing in AnCap precludes the accumulation of wealth, weapons, leverage through business, influence and followers.

HAHAHAHA!  What epic mental retardation!  Mental deficients who say this kind of idiocy, never actually bother proving such a thing actually can happen, or explain how.  Their whole participation amounts to fearmongering.  Logic = zero.

Not to mention that their idea of a "solution" to the problem of accumulating wealth, weapons, leverage, influence and followers is ... wait for it ... setting up an accumulation of wealth, weapons, leverage, influence and followers, and then calling it "state".  Wait, wasn't that supposed to be the very thing we're supposed to be terrified of?  Then why do they bitch and insult us when we point out the flaws in the very thing they allegedly fear so much?

It's as if some crazy person came to you and said "Hey, do you know that someone might just come and steal your shit?  Now give me half of what you have -- or else I will put you in a cage -- so that I can protect you from thieves!"  The very sentence "Hey, FirstAsshat, come here so I can protect you from rape by raping you" has about the same level of irrationality that FirstAsshat's comment had.  Concentrated, potent, toxic imbecility.

Sociopaths.  Everywhere.
Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 11:28:44 PM

How come just about anything that interests me or I stumble upon and is interesting, like videos in starting thread, is also of interest
to just few thousands others? I mean, I can't even recall when it was the last time I spotted something that has a value and was of
interest to majority. Is the situation really that bad? If it is, than it is majority those videos are pointing at, and that puts me and those
few thousands others in quite nasty situation. Well, it's not like I wasn't aware of it - I was refusing and still refuse to face it. I should
start looking at it more seriously, LOL!

Good question.  While it is undeniable that we people who are against organized violence are in the minority, it's also true that given the overwhelmingly abundant amount of material across many, many interests, and the days having only so many hours, most stuff would only find a couple thousand interested people.

And yes, we the minority are at a disadvantage, not only because we're the minority, but also because we -- unlike the majority -- cannot afford the luxury of using violence to get our way.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 11:35:47 PM

How come just about anything that interests me or I stumble upon and is interesting, like videos in starting thread, is also of interest
to just few thousands others? I mean, I can't even recall when it was the last time I spotted something that has a value and was of
interest to majority. Is the situation really that bad? If it is, than it is majority those videos are pointing at, and that puts me and those
few thousands others in quite nasty situation. Well, it's not like I wasn't aware of it - I was refusing and still refuse to face it. I should
start looking at it more seriously, LOL!

Good question.  While it is undeniable that we people who are against organized violence are in the minority, it's also true that given the overwhelmingly abundant amount of material across many, many interests, and the days having only so many hours, most stuff would only find a couple thousand interested people.

And yes, we the minority are at a disadvantage, not only because we're the minority, but also because we -- unlike the majority -- cannot afford the luxury of using violence to get our way.

They are the first ones on the trains.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2012, 12:03:16 AM

Sociopaths.  Everywhere.

deeplink

Activity: 728

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 03:25:28 PM

Not to mention that their idea of a "solution" to the problem of accumulating wealth, weapons, leverage, influence and followers is ... wait for it ... setting up an accumulation of wealth, weapons, leverage, influence and followers, and then calling it "state".

lol, classic truism.

Then why do they bitch and insult us when we point out the flaws in the very thing they allegedly fear so much?

You already know the answer:

Sociopaths.  Everywhere.
Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2012, 08:31:22 PM

Part 6 is out!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVrlK1lIRqM&feature=g-user-u

BUMPITY BUMP.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 03:56:13 AM

Sociopaths also will exist in AnCap, and render their personal brand of hell in all their ways within such a society as well. What is your point again?
In a free society the damage sociopaths can cause to society will finally be limited to what they can accomplish via their own efforts instead of amplified by access to armies, nuclear weapons, police forces and taxation.

What you mean, then, is they could never be worse than, say, someone like Hitler, as they gain wealth and power and a following? Nothing in AnCap precludes the accumulation of wealth, weapons, leverage through business, influence and followers. Good try, though.

Hitler couldnt do much running a company like general motors or walmart. I dont think he would get very far gassing his customers.

What if Hitler ran the company that sold the gas?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 04:16:15 AM

Who would buy?

Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 04:25:23 AM

Who would buy?

The National Sozialistische Judenbrennung Company, AG.  I guess.  :-S
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: