Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In Gambling, Money is not everything  (Read 15707 times)
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:46:19 PM

people are gambling because of chance to get rich fast and easy even tho 1 out of 1000000 or less will be rich there is that small % of you being it Tongue
regards.
-Katerniko1

You can be reach study 1 month for poker play as muchas you cna learn all the things.
Than play the tournament of poker game and win it. In one day you will 1 million or more.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:30:34 PM

The more money the higher the risk. And that's what most people are into when it comes to gambling.
Let's play it, how many play for 'fun' It's mostly for the money. I am no different then that, but I lack talent or I am too desciplined to stop when i don't feel like playing anymore (no luck).

KIMMY91

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:22:56 AM

you right.! Money is not everything but many thing is a money Cry

Money is not everything, but everything needs money. i guess this is what you like to said,am i rights? For me, gambling more to entertainment only, just play it when i feel want to play. But, too addicted,no im not. Different with other true gambler,they depends on gambling for some money in their daily usage,i believe.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:09:01 AM

My main reason to gamble is to earn so i expect to win but if not then I sure can try again. But I don't ask loans for it, I earn the bitcoins I wagered so its my fault if I lose them.  I can sure celebrate if I win, I even bought myself something out of my winnings.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:09:06 AM

people are gambling because of chance to get rich fast and easy even tho 1 out of 1000000 or less will be rich there is that small % of you being it Tongue
regards.
-Katerniko1

You can be reach study 1 month for poker play as muchas you cna learn all the things.
Than play the tournament of poker game and win it. In one day you will 1 million or more.

That's if you manage to get really skilled. and if you are a smart player. Not everyone can get good and start winning tournaments within a month. You can profit with poker, but only if you are really skilled and have a lot of experience.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:15:17 AM

regards.
-Katerniko1

You said things like that is easy to do and achieve with only 1 month of learning you can know everything? I dont think so. Pro players need to learn that until now and sometimes they will lose it too. This is not possible thing to do when you are just learn it for one month and you need to practice a lot before you are entering some big competition with big prize like that
Blue_Tiger73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:25:20 AM

There would be no gambling if there was no money. Gambling kind of does depend on money. If you have more money to gamble, the more money you can earn.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:53:23 AM

Gambling is just fun for me. I don't do it on a regular basis. I always try to keep it to a minimum. I'm not afraid to get addicted I'm just more afraid to lose money. My heart break every time I lose money, that's why I only gamble with money I can afford to lose and not when I actually got bills to pay. Money is pretty important when it comes to gambling. Without money you can't gamble, as simple as that.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:13:38 AM

What is the prime motto for your gambling.
Many people here are against considering gambling as a earning source. Without money, you will not be able to gamble.
Just for fun type of gamblers, only a demo account or a video game is more than enough.

Please share your ideas on role of money in gambling.

Nah man, i think money is everything. if you have well method of course you need something to make it works, for example like money. you can't gambling if you don't have money.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:56:02 PM

People are gambling because there is the hope for winning money. If the money is demo money, people would lose interest quickly as it does not matter whether you win or lose. Therefore, money matters in gambling.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:01:45 PM

People are gambling because there is the hope for winning money. If the money is demo money, people would lose interest quickly as it does not matter whether you win or lose. Therefore, money matters in gambling.
yeah all those who gamble. certainly aim to earn a lot of money. when they lose money they would struggle to recover their money
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:08:42 PM

In gambling money may be not everything for everyone, but gambling without money is nothing.
I wonder how many of you would still visit gambling sites if you could only play with test coins without the ability to profit from it? I guess 5%?
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:48:00 PM

Money is not everything it's the thrill that counts. People gamble for different prizes not only for wealth but also to be recognized as a winner just like in sports. Winning is everything even if it doesn't bring you wealth.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1116

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:20:07 PM

Gambling must be fun and addictive, money is just the consequence of a real good luck day.  Grin
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:30:12 PM

I believe gambling should be a form of socializing. With my friends we had some night long boozing and poker and/or blackjack parties (with some small stakes) and that was a lot of fun. Clicking on the "bet" button all night on a dice site however is boring and not a lot of fun at all. (It's more like work.)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:42:22 PM

I also agree with this. Gambling is a way to earn money and demo account only teaches a person how to gamble. I see very few people who play games online but when they choose to gamble, money is the only reason as they risk their money. I doubt anyone will play for long in a demo account as there are better games to play unlike poker. When gambling is done without money, then it's just a game.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:31:21 PM

Gambling is not everything with money, maybe you pay money if you play gambling.
Gambling is also a way to just have efun with your friend so yeah is not about money after all only if you want it bad.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:19:31 PM

In gambling, money is everything, all gambler play for get a lot of money, i can't believe if not about money
Bayuu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:22:30 AM

What is the prime motto for your gambling.
Many people here are against considering gambling as a earning source. Without money, you will not be able to gamble.
Just for fun type of gamblers, only a demo account or a video game is more than enough.

I gamble for fun. But because you value the money gambling becomes far, far, way more interesting than just playing with, say playcoins or just betting with a 0 balance.

You also have the chance to win something with the money, which you can't do with freecoins or 0 balance.

shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:26:21 AM

This is something I'm finding hard to understand. Without money or something of value to bet then you're not gambling but more like playing a video game like you touched upon, to me anyway. My idea of gambling is having something of value at stake.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: