Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In Gambling, Money is not everything  (Read 15699 times)
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:44:36 AM

Please share your ideas on role of money in gambling.

This is something I'm finding hard to understand. Without money or something of value to bet then you're not gambling but more like playing a video game like you touched upon, to me anyway. My idea of gambling is having something of value at stake.

Yes, it is something like a paid entertainment. Once you pay something for your entertainment than you will have more fun in the game and that too if one have a chance to make more profit than people will be crazy to try these games. That's money is everything in gambling.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:13:46 AM

This is something I'm finding hard to understand. Without money or something of value to bet then you're not gambling but more like playing a video game like you touched upon, to me anyway. My idea of gambling is having something of value at stake.

Yes, it is something like a paid entertainment. Once you pay something for your entertainment than you will have more fun in the game and that too if one have a chance to make more profit than people will be crazy to try these games. That's money is everything in gambling.

yah that is why ppl r addicted in gambling. most of the time, ppl go is for the entertainment. the excitment level that gambling give u is more thrilling den other form of entertainments, and sometimes, if you are lucky, you can even win where you can use the winning to treat yourself a free nice meal. so i have friends who spend like hundred or even thousand to gamble per trip but they enjoy it and continue to do it often.
shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:03:05 AM

yah that is why ppl r addicted in gambling. most of the time, ppl go is for the entertainment. the excitment level that gambling give u is more thrilling den other form of entertainments, and sometimes, if you are lucky, you can even win where you can use the winning to treat yourself a free nice meal. so i have friends who spend like hundred or even thousand to gamble per trip but they enjoy it and continue to do it often.

That is what it is entertainment you're right but many people cross the line when they gamble more than they should and then it starts to become an addiction. Small bets with what you can afford is entertainment, big bets hoping for riches is crazy and to me is no longer entertaining not even to watch.
I have this one friend i used to play poker with, he had control with the amount we played and had fun. Later he played the online sidegames Roulette and black jack and then started losing more than he could afford then every time he had money was trying to win his losses back. As we speak he is over $120,000 in the red All started from entertainment so need to be so careful Sad

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 11:04:39 AM

This is true. That's why some people do this instead of doing other entertainment, because there's always a chance you could win some money and have some good entertainment at the same time.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:54:18 AM

When it comes to gambling, money is everything. Without money you can't gamble, or you gotta have something that's worth just as much as money.
I only gamble for entertainment, nothing more is fun then to do something to please your entertainment as well as having a chance to win something.
elizabethqueen

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:05:51 PM

When it comes to gambling, money is everything. Without money you can't gamble, or you gotta have something that's worth just as much as money.
I only gamble for entertainment, nothing more is fun then to do something to please your entertainment as well as having a chance to win something.

Gambling to earn money . So money is everything.
Gambling to have fun . But have fun cant be everything in this situation. In the end money still is everything yeah.

tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 03:56:49 PM

why is gambling, but it is not just, for example, gambling or betting, etc.? I think it affected the ancient roots of the threads , away in the soul, which give this excitement, where there was nothing, no rules, no schemes to action - victory or death, in gambling too, it can be seen, the monetary value of this process is suitable as the conditions remain the same, but life has to give is not necessary, although sometimes remain without a penny in pocket )
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:00:20 PM

Gambling to earn money . So money is everything.
Gambling to have fun . But have fun cant be everything in this situation. In the end money still is everything yeah.

Gambling is all about money. People play with bitcoins not with goxcoins  Cheesy  You can get fun from gambling, but in the end it's about money. As mentioned, without money you can't gamble.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:19:13 PM

yes of course money is not everything in gambling, gambling in need is patience and 98% luck, if you feel you had great luck you can play gambling, because gambling 100% luck is not 100% money  Grin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:21:42 PM

Even if you have money , but you're lack of luck , you're gonna lose !
But mostly gambling are make people lose no matter what method do they use
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:28:22 PM

yes of course money is not everything in gambling, gambling in need is patience and 98% luck, if you feel you had great luck you can play gambling, because gambling 100% luck is not 100% money  Grin
but the point where people going to the gambling coz they want to earn money, not at all but most of them, maybe for some people gambling just for entertaiment, when they get bored then they're looking  for fun with gambling, just saying
nekochan05
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:50:43 PM

yes, money is not everything in gambling because luck and skill needed too.
but money is one of the reasons why gambling was born on this earth.

maybe you already knows this quote:
"money is not everything but everything needs money"
that happened to gambling too

any people may gambling for fun or for earning money but to start gambling we need money, no matter its from our deposit or from free promo & faucet and at least no matter we won or lose, our balance/money will changed. All will back to money again.

██████████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄█████▄
█████████████████▄        ▄███▌ ▐███▄        ▄██
███████████████▐███▄    ▄█████████████▄    ▄███▌
█████████████████████▄ ▀███  █████  ███▀ ▄█████
████████████████▐██████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████▌
█████████████████████████▄ ▀██▌ ▐██▀ ▄████████
█████████████████▐█████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Primedice
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Home of the High Rollers
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.Creators.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
Most Popular Bitcoin Gambling Site
.of Dicing.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄█████▄
█████████████████▄        ▄███▌ ▐███▄        ▄██
███████████████▐███▄    ▄█████████████▄    ▄███▌
█████████████████████▄ ▀███  █████  ███▀ ▄█████
████████████████▐██████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████▌
█████████████████████████▄ ▀██▌ ▐██▀ ▄████████
█████████████████▐█████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Primedice
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:05:13 PM

i definitely agree that money is not everything when gambling its important to have a high quality entertainment when doing that because gambling only for money will most probably make you loose all your bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:11:54 PM

i definitely agree that money is not everything when gambling its important to have a high quality entertainment when doing that because gambling only for money will most probably make you loose all your bitcoins

High quality entertainment? Not for all, I think. Gambling should be a time-killer for those who can afford it and not see it as a money-making opportunity. It is a completely different thing: earning from gambling and having fun from gambling. Yes, money isn't everything on gambling. You will also learn that there are certain risks for some certain rewards.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:26:48 PM

High quality entertainment? Not for all, I think. Gambling should be a time-killer for those who can afford it and not see it as a money-making opportunity. It is a completely different thing: earning from gambling and having fun from gambling. Yes, money isn't everything on gambling. You will also learn that there are certain risks for some certain rewards.

Yeah gambling is maybe not everything about money or you just want to play for entertainment. In that case just play some gambling for entertainment just once a year with your friends, buddy's and go full out. So you have fun.
Gambling is also good to play what he said you can learn about it like taken a risk or what decisions you will do.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:07:07 PM

Money is everything with gambling Tongue I mean that with out money you can't play gambling.
What I mean about that is the real gambling of course. WHen you play for fun than of course money is not everything.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:40:01 PM

Money is everything with gambling Tongue I mean that with out money you can't play gambling.
What I mean about that is the real gambling of course. WHen you play for fun than of course money is not everything.

Yes playing for fun makes money absolent. But the pro's play easily over 10k per bet/game.
It's weird right. In a matter of seconds you lose 10k...
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:32:33 PM

money is definitely not everything. Just dont bet what you cant
lose and know its entertainment like going to a movie or out to
dinner. So if you lose you dont chase and bet tons that you cant
afford to lose.

Bought

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:43:21 PM

What is the prime motto for your gambling.
Many people here are against considering gambling as a earning source. Without money, you will not be able to gamble.
Just for fun type of gamblers, only a demo account or a video game is more than enough.

Money creates the thrill. Because money has value to you. You don't want to lose it.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:44:50 PM

Money is the only thing that draws me to gambling and is tbe main thing, I am not a fan of just playing for fun unless it is a freeroll or something along those lines.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: