Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:55:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Dream 2012  (Read 17365 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 09:30:40 PM

Isn't it frozen in winter? I thought I read something once about guys crossing the strait on foot.

It used to be - that's how humans made it from Asia to America.  Not any more though.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:33:37 PM

Eh, he can make it, if he drives from Alaska to Russia. It's only 50 miles or so. Over the ocean.

I'll let someone more nautical answer this, but I'm pretty sure the Bering Strait isn't considered part of the ocean.

Also the temperature would adversely affect MPG, so it would be cutting it rather slim.

Assuming a highway was magically paved across, of course.

Isn't it frozen in winter? I thought I read something once about guys crossing the strait on foot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlement_of_the_Americas

If you go back a bit, the gap was quite a bit less between the two continents, which is when the ancestors of the American Indians legged it down here.

Forget about it today:

http://www.angusadventures.com/beringstrait.html
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:36:47 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2012, 10:05:21 PM by greyhawk

If you go back a bit, the gap was quite a bit less between the two continents, which is when the ancestors of the American Indians legged it down here.

Forget about it today:

No, I meant recently.

Found it: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/humber/4872348.stm
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 10:04:46 PM

So what happens to the music festival if you don't get to California in the next 2 weeks, dank?  I hope you've got a Plan B.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 10:17:55 PM

So what happens to the music festival if you don't get to California in the next 2 weeks, dank?  I hope you've got a Plan B.

He doesn't even have a Plan A.

fgervais

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 10:20:44 PM

Forget about it today:

No, I meant recently.

Found it: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/humber/4872348.stm

Woah, actually very impressive. I'm still kinda right (forgetting once more the whole motorcycle-heavier-than-water thing) since the guy had to detour like crazy, and the route taken would be beyond the range of the gas tank of an R1.
repentance

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 10:24:13 PM

Sure he does.  Some time in the next 14 days the music festival fairy is going to organise a venue, equipment, performers and publicity for his music festival.  What could possibly go wrong with that plan?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 10:31:53 PM

It all makes perfect sense when you understand that this concert will take place in dank's mind.  He can do everything he writes of, and nothing bad will happen.

That is also the excuse he will use when nothing happens in reality.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
fgervais

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 10:35:27 PM

We should start a pool...
Monster Tent

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 10:11:03 PM

Sure he does.  Some time in the next 14 days the music festival fairy is going to organise a venue, equipment, performers and publicity for his music festival.  What could possibly go wrong with that plan?

inb4 its one guy with a cd player in a cornfield somewhere in idaho.

caffeinewriter

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 07:06:53 PM

Turns out its one guy with a CD player in a cornfield somewhere in Idaho.

The kicker is all the music is pirated and he gets fined by the RIAA.

(Couldn't stand your post format, so I fixed it up Smiley)

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 06:01:31 PM

Time isn't real. Do not underestimate exponential growth and proliferation of ideas. We all know our society is driven by fear and greed. We all know acting together as one would free our society from our tyrannical leaders. We are just now becoming aware of this.

It's up to you to live in fear or love. Fear is what gives the system power, love is what gives you power. The choice is yours.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 06:22:53 PM

Time isn't real. Do not underestimate exponential growth and proliferation of ideas. We all know our society is driven by fear and greed. We all know acting together as one would free our society from our tyrannical leaders. We are just now becoming aware of this.

It's up to you to live in fear or love. Fear is what gives the system power, love is what gives you power. The choice is yours.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=247&iso=20121221T00&year=2012&month=12&day=21&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&msg=Time%20to%20Dank%20Dream%202012
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 06:57:09 PM

Fear of what exactly?

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2012, 07:23:30 PM

He fears getting a job. He fears having to work to get by.

He wants to live in a world where everyone is equal. Everyone gets an equal chunk of the pie.

Well unfortunately for you DANK that's not how the world works. 

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 08:38:04 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2012, 08:49:23 PM by Buffer Overflow

All equal? Don't work like that Dank. Never has. Never will.
Grow up and deal with it.

Back to the fear thing. Fear in moderation is actually a good thing.

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 09:12:59 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2012, 12:20:53 AM by dank

Fear of what exactly?
Everything our society has created is based off fear, ultimately, fear of death.  People live in fear of judgement and punishment and consequently give up their capacity to choose things their self.  If someone instills fear in you, telling you to do something, you give them power by acting on behalf of their will.  When you overcome fear of death and understand it's a transformation of existence, not a ceaseation of existence, there really is nothing to fear.  No one can control you if you see threats as they are, scare tactics to impose control.

Are we not equal?  How so?  You're a conscious being, I'm a conscious being, a flea's a conscious being, we're all equal.  Yes, we are at different stages of evolution, but how does one nonsubjectively judge the superiority of different parts of the same creation?  You can create an illusion of superiority in your reality, but everyone else will look at you the same, equal.

You'll have to explain how fear's a good feeling.  It's not to me.  I lived most of my life in fear.  I learned I was manifesting fear within myself and have since stopped living in fear.  Fear & doubt led me to hell, to the verge of suicide, love & positivity freed me from my problems, gave me total control over my life. You're welcome to your own opinion, loving unconditionally leaves no room for fear or doubt, to me.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
repentance

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 09:41:17 PM

F minus 10 days and counting

goodlord666

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

100%

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 11:16:12 PM

I kinda like this Dank guy. Just because his name keeps popping up everywhere.

You'll excuse me if I don't actually read his threads..

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 11:33:06 PM

If someone instills fear in you, telling you to do something, you give them power by acting on behalf of their will.
Sounds very much why religion was invented. Instilling fear into people for control.

When you concur fear of death and understand it's a transformation of existence, not a ceaseation of existence, there really is nothing to fear.
Says who? There is no proof of this. It's just wishful thinking. Plain and simple.

People live in fear of judgement and punishment and consequently give up their capacity to choose things theirself.
And that's a bad thing? We get rid of law and order? Remove discipline? Ban rules?
Example: How am I suppose to discipline my 18 month old son without his fear of punishment? Such as taking his favourite toy away if he misbehaves.

We drive on the left here in UK roads. What if everyone chose to ignore the rules and just did what they pleased. Some drove on left, some on right. It just wouldn't work.

If you ask me, most problems in this world seem to stem from people thinking they can do what the hell they like.

Are we not equal?  How so?  You're a conscious being, I'm a conscious being, a flea's a conscious being, we're all equal.  Yes, we are at different stages of evolution, but how does one nonsubjectively judge the superiority of different parts of the same creation?  You can create an illusion of superiority in your reality, but everyone else will look at you the same, equal.
We wasn't talking about being equal in that sense. What we mean is there are always people that are more physically endowed than others, mentally endowed than others, financially endowed than others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: