Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | In-wallet altcoin generator | Stage 2 soon  (Read 31503 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:34:13 AM

After several hours of brainstorming on how to launch the wallet, but still being able easily to apply changes for the 'final' version:

During Stage 2, the coinbuilder will be released as an additional tool.
This means, a seperate module that communicates with your wallet, just like it will in the 'final' version where everything is in one QT.
You will need to configure your OPES.conf and input the data for the module to communicate with your wallet.

This gives us following advantages:

- Scalable in case of bugs, upgrades or updates without 50 (as a way of speaking) wallet updates.
- Cloning proof until the final version has been released fully opensourced on Github.
- Flexibilty. If the separate coinbuilder does the job, there are considerations to sell the separate plugin module afterwards for those who missed out on BUILD stages.
  This might also lead to release a compiled library so others can take advantage of the coinbuilder API in other projects without the need for the QT wallet.

This release plan leads to the fastest way of development right now, so we can show and proof a working coinbuilder one stage faster as planned.

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 10:46:24 AM

sounds okay, send me a PM if you need beta-testers. i could also provide the german translation for your ANN post.
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 11:15:48 AM

After several hours of brainstorming on how to launch the wallet, but still being able easily to apply changes for the 'final' version:

This means, a seperate module that communicates with your wallet, just like it will in the 'final' version where everything is in one QT.
You will need to configure your OPES.conf and input the data for the module to communicate with your wallet.

- Scalable in case of bugs, upgrades or updates without 50 (as a way of speaking) wallet updates.
- Cloning proof until the final version has been released fully opensourced on Github.
- Flexibilty. If the separate coinbuilder does the job, there are considerations to sell the separate plugin module afterwards for those who missed out on BUILD stages.
  This might also lead to release a compiled library so others can take advantage of the coinbuilder API in other projects without the need for the QT wallet.

This release plan leads to the fastest way of development right now, so we can show and proof a working coinbuilder one stage faster as planned.

sounds good, if you deliver a lot of us will join Stage 2. GL

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:36:34 AM

you still have that CAT promo in main thread mate you need to remove it cause sampey is out!
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 11:38:33 AM

There is/was a online website (can't get a link now) , with script to generate coins, remember, coinbuilder?
So nothing is impossible, why would not be possible to integrate that into wallet ? Trust boys, trust !
Dev needs at least to be encourage here, to make a progress, that doesnt mean that 100 coins will be generated per day.
That just means a simple automated quality generation of coins without code errors inside. So this is idea, most important thing here, instead of launching without idea. So support him, his work and his idea. Why not investing here? We all have invested some funds in icos without idea or background in the past. And that was not a few btc, remember amounts of above 50 btc icos in 2014? So this is different, i think he deserve a chance, support and investment.
CAT is not important, and is not the main idea here.

docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:47:35 AM

There is/was a online website (can't get a link now) , with script to generate coins, remember, coinbuilder?
So nothing is impossible, why would not be possible to integrate that into wallet ? Trust boys, trust !
Dev needs at least to be encourage here, to make a progress, that doesnt mean that 100 coins will be generated per day.
That just means a simple automated quality generation of coins without code errors inside. So this is idea, most important thing here, instead of launching without idea. So support him, his work and his idea. Why not investing here? We all have invested some funds in icos without idea or background in the past. So this is different, i think he deserve a chance, support and investment.
CAT is not important, and is not the main idea here.

lol mate, it's not about CAT it's about trusting when there's need to put money on the table every dev has excuses! rule no.1 trust no one
don't get your knickers in a knot
Splatters
Legendary

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:58:58 PM

Such a scam.

Every day something different from OP.

Poor ico and interest, then he contacted sampey. Then he doesn't paid sampey as statement.

Then all coins not sold destroyed. Now all unsold coin for bounties.

And now,the wallet comes with another tool not inside wallet and closed source for "cloning purpose".

Such a scam man.

Everything here is "separated". Cat? Yes, but not in wallet. Separated.
Then you post image with coinbuilder insede wallet to scam people.
Now that you have to release it you say "It's not inside builder,it's a separate tool".

Do you think we are all little kids here?

right? and ya now bounties wont even be paid in BTC like the op.
tryed to use sampey,
most definitally does not have the personal funds for this, was relying on ICO
for what I've understood, bounties will be paid in BTC and if who claim want, he can take it in BUILD.
The unsold BUILD from stage 1 were already supposed to be used for signature bounties and so on since the begins, it's nothing changed out of the blue.
The fact that happened with CAT I think made people lose a bit of trust on it, but as the dev said it's not the primary target of the coin, and if he will pay for it later good for him and for investors, it's a word that if he doesn't take, well this coin will fall, CAT it's not the primary objective indeed but it was something planned and it's better if it will come.
CAT is a software made from another guy it's obvious that it won't be inside the wallet, what a discover!! It was a PLUS for investor nothing to do with the wallet.
The version that will be released now it's not the final, I don't know why dev is separating the two software, probably for a testing phase.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 03:18:15 PM

You will need to configure your OPES.conf

So are you behind OPES/Argon2 as well? That seems like a mistype giving it away. Shouldn't it be build.conf or coinbuilder.conf?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1300008.0

twitter.com/notsofast
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:06:14 PM

So are you behind OPES/Argon2 as well? That seems like a mistype giving it away. Shouldn't it be build.conf or coinbuilder.conf?

Good to see someone paying attention  Smiley

Actually no, I was in the process of integrating the Argon2 algorithm coin in the standalone generator library when writing this topic

Sorry about that one, you are correct. It will be Coinbuilder.conf
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:12:55 PM

is that visual basic LOL
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 04:16:41 PM

Actually no, I was in the process of integrating the Argon2 algorithm coin in the standalone generator library when writing this topic

Visual Basic ?! O.o

The coin's codebase is C++ ... So you'd have to rewrite that later ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:19:56 PM

Visual Basic ?! O.o

The coin's codebase is C++ ... So you'd have to rewrite that later ?

No  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

I'm actually reversing it, going from C codebase to .NET library.
Working on hundred things at the same time now.

Flexibilty. If the separate coinbuilder does the job, there are considerations to sell the separate plugin module afterwards for those who missed out on BUILD stages.

Because i was rewriting the code to .NET i've mistakend myself writing the conf name of the coin i was integrating  Grin
GSpgh

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:30:12 PM

is that visual basic LOL

For the standalone library in .NET it will be both VB and C# for opensource purposes.
Ruby and Python libs will become available as well.

Edit: But it was just to show how i mistakend myself Smiley

now you're just saying words

why .net if it's supposed to be integrated into qt wallet and multiplatform

what does it have to do with ruby python vb c# or whatever

A new tabpage will be accessible to start generating your own altcoin in a few clicks!

Enter the desired specifications, like algortithm, supply, block time, premine amount, logo, ... and let your wallet generate you a shiny new altcoin in minutes!

tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:31:16 PM

Read above please.
And https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1287935.msg13344588#msg13344588
GSpgh

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:36:28 PM

Read above please.

or you could read your own OP and stop misleading everyone

this shit ain't gonna run on mac and linux without microsoft bloatware

so it looks like you already failed the wallet condition for the ico and c-cex should be closing this sucker down
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:42:20 PM

Read above please.

or you could read your own OP and stop misleading everyone

this shit ain't gonna run on mac and linux without microsoft bloatware

so it looks like you already failed the wallet condition for the ico and c-cex should be closing this sucker down

Mind sharing what a standalone .NET API has to do with the project itself?
It's not even intended to run on anything except windows.
It's a .NET API module. Nothing more, nothing less.

You're confusing the QT coinbuilder with my API's that i'm writing at this moment.
But point taken, no more updates of any kind on this topic.

Even if i posted 'the sun is shining', i'm sure some people will take my words and twist them in a negative way.

Merry christmas to all of you, i'm going to spend some time with my family now.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 05:14:38 PM

Even if i posted 'the sun is shining', i'm sure some people will take my words and twist them in a negative way.

Sorry I couldn't resist Wink

Merry X-mas to everyone from me too, hope this all works out well (for everyone).

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:16:08 PM

This is the most obvious scam ive ever seen lolll
indeed you're new if this is the most obvious scam so far

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:19:52 PM

This is the most obvious scam ive ever seen lolll
indeed you're new if this is the most obvious scam so far

No kidding. All one needs to do is randomly click on a few threads in BCT, and you're bound to come up with something a whole lot worse. Cheesy
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:36:00 PM

too early to say scam btw...I will wait the stage 2 and the feedback from who will try the full version of the wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: