Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73690 times)
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:11:06 PM

Indeed, bitcoin affect my life. My life has changed since I know bitcoin. I can earn easy money with bitcoin. Although it's not as much as my real work, atleast I can get extra money from it. Smiley
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:34:07 PM

Indeed, bitcoin affect my life. My life has changed since I know bitcoin. I can earn easy money with bitcoin. Although it's not as much as my real work, atleast I can get extra money from it. Smiley
I do not know what you mean by easy money. By the way I'm not sure what are the methods you are using to gain and to have your bitcoins so easily.

Many people are considering faucet or signature campaign earnings are easy money or free money. But I know how hard to do faucets continuously and constructively in the case of signature campaigns.
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:00:30 PM

Bitcoin not totally affects my life, but the truth is bitcoin gives me money every month, for me to help my family.
Im thankful that  i found bitcoin in my life
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:02:17 PM

Yup, Bitcoin can be an alternative to earn extra money in a way that is quite easy. It indeed can change a person's life, for the advantages that can be obtained on a large and extremely Bitcoin unmatched
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:08:18 PM

since I know Bitcoin, internet quota is not wasted, on the internet now I can feel both material and spiritual gains, bitcoin really change a life, if we believe and continue to want to try.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 02:10:24 PM

Yup, Bitcoin can be an alternative to earn extra money in a way that is quite easy. It indeed can change a person's life, for the advantages that can be obtained on a large and extremely Bitcoin unmatched

yes its affects life of one person in exchange of they can lift up the life of there own. They can make this as a sideline until they can reach full time when there investment is big enough to compensate all bills and expenses. Bitcoin is one of the best way if u want your life to be change and it will gonna be beneficial to you and for everyone when you share it.  Smiley

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:24:43 PM

Another thread with no replies for months now has being bumped by MWesterweele lol.

I want to ask, Did you work real life? If you have, i think you need to make bitcoin just for fun and just for additional income. With that you can hanging out with friends outside, without having to meet with bitcoin 24 hours a day. thank you

In my case, I have a full time job while at same time earning decently thru my bitcoin jobs. Even with both financial source, I can managed to still on the track with my proper doings. I watched movies with my friends, hanging out and gig during weekend and even travelling.

Time management is they key and proper way of following it.

For me Bitcoin changes my hobby and daily routine instead I used to be wandering in facebook and bashing some nerdy people in freenet group page, it changes now because when I learned Bitcoin I find it worthy for my time rather to spend it in non sense thing, my time is now worthy and I'm earning good in Bitcoin and also I always sleep night in the evening because I'm competing to people just to earn Bitcoin,

Bitcoin changes really my habits and I really not doubt iT because I'm  happy  earner with it.
Yeah thats right i just like you i was facebook addict before and for me now its nonesense and you are just spending your time for nothing its a waste of time.. so first i am starting in PTC which is paying only for per click but you cannot make even 20 cents a day.. its a waste of time and it takes months before i reach the minimum withdraw $8.. so i decided to look for other source of side jobs online that can help our daily financial..
I join in many forums and look for other source and i found bitcoin faucet.. which is i dont know what it is but they said that bitcoin is money.. so i tried it and make 0.005 in a week after that i tried to use buy something in online like load in cellphone and i receive it thats why i try to collect more bitcoin and look for highest paying faucet.. until i found investment site which is i invest 0.005 in different investment site cloud mining and investment site but never withdraw until now because they are scammers.. and i was looking for solution to recover my invested bitcoin in 2 site and i found this forum and learn about investment sites and learn a lot about bitcoin..

Yes , you are right. My story of online earning is similar to yours. I started from PTC sites and soon was disappointed from them. they pay so less that we it may take ages to make even as single Dollar. Then luckily i get to know about the bitcoin faucets and started earning bitcoins through Faucets. The earning through Faucets was small tough, but still it was better than PTC sites. And finally i came to know about this forum and here i got lots of information of online earning.  Smiley
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:26:51 PM

since I know Bitcoin, internet quota is not wasted, on the internet now I can feel both material and spiritual gains, bitcoin really change a life, if we believe and continue to want to try.

Bitcoin has given us an opportunity to earn extra money with it, and that is really helping us in many ways and to be honest bitcoin led my life in positive direction.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:30:45 PM

OP you should continue to do exactly what you're doing because it will lead to great wealth. The more slothful and sedentary you become the closer to money and fame you get. The stars of the show "My 600 Lb Life" make a lot of money.

raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:03:48 PM

Just learn how to administrate your time, use bitcoin as a job(at least that's how i do).
I spend most of my time trading and studing techniques but i always have time to drink a beer with friends and workout a little.

It's good make some money but you need have a life, we never now what will happen tomorrow and i intent to spend my money along my life. dont want a heart attack next month.
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:23:39 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here
yes i have almost same story,its when i'm in college,i can get free money with bitcoin,can buy anything what i want,and can pay college bills,but also i know gambling with bitcoin,i think its hurt and matter for some people too.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:32:59 PM

I don't think bitcoin affects people's life. I have seen users getting benefited from bitcoin, only little have lost much just because of gambling.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:39:55 PM

For me there's effect a lot in my life.. because its changes my life instead of playing dota2 or league of legends i thinking in my future so i collect bitcoin so that i can use it in the future once i save a lot of bitcoin in  my wallet and the price 4 x high..
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:52:50 PM

I don't think bitcoin affects people's life. I have seen users getting benefited from bitcoin, only little have lost much just because of gambling.
I think theres an effect instead of working in local job they are working job at home with bitcoin as program or any skills that you can offer here in our forum in services section.. or make your own business as a dealer of something that you can sell in digital goods.. and market places..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:55:27 PM

For me there's effect a lot in my life.. because its changes my life instead of playing dota2 or league of legends i thinking in my future so i collect bitcoin so that i can use it in the future once i save a lot of bitcoin in  my wallet and the price 4 x high..

As I can see that bitcoin value keep raising so I finally made my perfect choice also to hold bitcoin as long as possible.
Bitcoin also help me for my local bussiness since I can easily make some transaction using bitcoin instead other currency which having quite expensive fee !
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:00:58 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

I am facing 98% similar situation. when I wasn't know about bitcoin I have lots of time to spend with my family and friends, but now I am spending 18 hours infront of my computer and you can't believe that I don't even do other activities on the web, I didn't log in my facebook account since a month. and using only this forum.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:53:59 PM

It's almost nearly the same for everyone who does work with bitcoins. Bitcoins have affected many, both in good ways and bad. Good for those who work and earn extra with bitcoins, especially with the value continuously rising. Bad, for those gamblers and traders who lost quite a good amount of money with bitcoins.
vrm86

Activity: 676

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:14:27 PM

It's almost nearly the same for everyone who does work with bitcoins. Bitcoins have affected many, both in good ways and bad. Good for those who work and earn extra with bitcoins, especially with the value continuously rising. Bad, for those gamblers and traders who lost quite a good amount of money with bitcoins.

People are loosing their money everyday in much more ways than bitcoin gambling. Moreover, the same gambling can easilly occur with fiat money. The bad thing about BTC is that there is lack of trustworthy financial products dedicated to Bitcoin. Each of them can be "hacked" in any moment.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:47:32 PM

yes bitcoin has affect in my life with many side positive in the past i always get trouble when want to send money to my friend in other countries but now anything goes easy with bitcoin.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:24:49 AM

Bitcoin has given us an opportunity to earn extra money with it, and that is really helping us in many ways and to be honest bitcoin led my life in positive direction.
with bitcoin we not only get extra money but we also get additional work in accordance with the hobby.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: