Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73688 times)
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:38:25 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here
I have the same situation with OP. After being so involved in Bitcoin, I've become a more calm person. Maybe because I read a book called "Don't sweat the small stuff." I don't know but I'm so calm right now. If somebody's throwing shades at me, I just try to understand his situation and why he/she said that to me instead of fighting back or spreading rumors back.

I also get the need to earn some Bitcoins every single day. It's like my day isn't complete if I don't spend 4-6 hours in front of my computer doing Bitcoins.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:01:56 PM

That's true. It can affect in a good manner, if you know how to use in the right way, or can bring undesirable events, if you act carelessly, but it becomes easier to manage with knowledge and experience.

If you will not choose wrong way like gambling to earn them then it will surely affect your life in a positive way, people loose in gambling and start blaming bitcoin for that which is a wrong mentality.
mlbs

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:35:28 PM

Bitcoins affect me for awhile coz it tiaght me how to gamble. Haha, and its addictive u know
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:46:13 PM

I cannot say that its affecting my life in most way, as I am still a part timer in it and I have a good full time job which pays me good salary, so even if bitcoin disappears, it won't affect me much.
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:47:13 PM

you are right, bitcoin affects my life a lot to be honest, it can allow me to make a lot of profit easily over time and if i hold i can make even more
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:50:03 PM

That's true. It can affect in a good manner, if you know how to use in the right way, or can bring undesirable events, if you act carelessly, but it becomes easier to manage with knowledge and experience.

If you will not choose wrong way like gambling to earn them then it will surely affect your life in a positive way, people loose in gambling and start blaming bitcoin for that which is a wrong mentality.
Its a good to blame others that you are losing your bitcoins in gambling you have your own self and decision not other peoples decision.. also gambling is not a place where we can instantly get money.. everything online needs hardwork before you can earn..
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:00:27 PM

just be in balance in all.  earning bitcoins can be so addicting because  of its rate as of now and  increasing price . theres  always a way to balance it. like spending time with family  on weekends  and do your bitcoin  works/earnings on  weekdays with a limited amount of time.
Yes, the interesting things might addict you. If you find bitcoin earning is funniest then you will get addicted to it which might lead for forgetting your other responsibilities for your family. At some point of my life I too had faced this type of problem. When I was into faucet earning, I do forget about my other responsibilities and almost got addicted to faucet earning.
Already faucets are worst earning system, and getting addicted to that worst system is really pathetic. Fortunately you might got some reward for your time spent for faucets unlike people are facing the problems with gambling where you will end up losing all your bankroll and time too.
Yes, when comparing to gambling, faucet earnings are much better. Still, bitcoin impact your life in the way of addictions when you are more vigorously aiming for earning through faucets. Choose your earning methods wisely and do not allow bitcoin to impact your life negatively.
Yes, bitcoin has all the potential to impact our life either in positive way or in negative way. But purely based on our approach. Faucets and gambling are few of negatively impacting things due to overstaying with that. If we are not enough aware about negative impacts, then we will get chances to be affected by them.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:46:35 AM

I cannot say that its affecting my life in most way, as I am still a part timer in it and I have a good full time job which pays me good salary, so even if bitcoin disappears, it won't affect me much.
we play logic. people who do not get the effect of bitcoin then that person will not be active in various forums. on the contrary, those who have felt the influence bitcoin then he will always be active in various forums to monitor developments in the world bitcoin.
godin

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:14:44 AM

bitcoin give me side income that means change my life from nothing to be like now , although not much i still can earning in bitcoin whenever i want
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:24:25 AM

Bitcoin is an best way to earn some additional money and if you earning good amount of money then it will surely have positive impact in life and may be in future we can expect some more money when price will be higher.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:37:55 AM

however it's kind of addiction, not only bitcoin, cryptocurrency exactly when you buy bitcoin or altcoin and the price get pumped by 10x or even more there's such a fun experience , but sometimes it caused heart attack when you hold high amount and the price get dumped, my back is always sick siting more than 16 hours daily in the front of the computer.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:42:15 AM

however it's kind of addiction, not only bitcoin, cryptocurrency exactly when you buy bitcoin or altcoin and the price get pumped by 10x or even more there's such a fun experience , but sometimes it caused heart attack when you hold high amount and the price get dumped, my back is always sick siting more than 16 hours daily in the front of the computer.

Its risky to hold altcoin for a long term as you never know how long it will survive, but if you are holding bitcoin and price dumps then there is nothing to worry, as it will rise again in future.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:01:09 AM

You can say it affects life in a good way but it also affect life of some people in bad way, These are people who are a part of gambling to make more and more coins but unfortunately they loose all their earnings in gambling so bitcoin has a bad affect on life also. But 75-85 % it has a good affect on life of their users.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:09:17 AM

You can say it affects life in a good way but it also affect life of some people in bad way, These are people who are a part of gambling to make more and more coins but unfortunately they loose all their earnings in gambling so bitcoin has a bad affect on life also. But 75-85 % it has a good affect on life of their users.

I think we should not care about the gamblers or others, if they are loosing it then its their own mistake, and they are not kids that they are not aware about reality, everyone here is for his own benefit so we should not interfere in someone else's matter.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:59:02 AM

I think we should not care about the gamblers or others, if they are loosing it then its their own mistake, and they are not kids that they are not aware about reality, everyone here is for his own benefit so we should not interfere in someone else's matter.
Well they are just answering the question if bitcoin affects us or not. The post said nothing about not caring people who gamble but the point is they are also affected in a certain way whether it is a good thing or a bad thing.  Also CoinFoxs where did your statistics came from? That 75-85% of people who uses bitcoin has a good affect on them? Or is it just an estimate? Because I know that there are a lot of scammers and easy people to fool around the bitcoin world.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 11:02:06 AM

Bitcoin has made my life easier.I am freelancer seo and am required to send money to lots of people for their services who are scattered all over the globe.
PayPal is not available everywhere and fee is high,bitcoin came as great relief to me
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:06:07 AM

whether people lose money when gambling bitcoin or fiat, it doesn't really matter. these people make their own life worse as they lose with gambling and can't stop with it. this is not the fault of bitcoin. it's all in their mind.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:15:39 AM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

if the affects is good like that, bitcoin is give you more positive than negative affects.
bitcoin open my mindset to know more about freedom, internet money, scaming ponzy scheme etc.
the big affects i can't focus at my office, i open bitcoin forum, bitcoin market and anything about bitcoin at my office.

but bitcoin give me biggest money, more than tripled from my salary in realjob.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:46:20 AM

whether people lose money when gambling bitcoin or fiat, it doesn't really matter. these people make their own life worse as they lose with gambling and can't stop with it. this is not the fault of bitcoin. it's all in their mind.

Well if they are going to make themselves busy with gambling using bitcoin then for sure it is going to affect their lives a lot. But as long as we already warned them that it is not going to be good if they are going to become addict with gambling. Because there are a lot of lives that was already wrecked because of gambling.

Giving them good advise is our responsibility, to take it or not it depends on an individual as its his own money so he can do whatever he wants to but if he is smart enough then he will follow the advise.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:08:10 PM

but i thing bitcoin is not responsible for your lost or win in gambling, it is your own choice, if bitcoin was not introduce then these people will do gambling using other ways, bitcoin is just giving you an opportunity to use bitcoin for earning and making money, if you are using it in wrong deeds so what is the fault of bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: