Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73688 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:00:53 AM

i can say bitcoin really have a big part of changing my life, bitcoin helped me on my personal expenses and now i am quite independent in life and managed to have a small business from my bitcoin income
brilliant decision to utilize income from bitcoin. bitcoin indeed very helpful for our daily income. I also felt the bitcoin advantage.
Yes its very helpful i am not staying in bitcoin if its not very help to me.. honestly because of bitcoin i start my own business online not the same in gambling but blogging is enough about for bitcoin niche and other help that i learn from bitcoin i just posted it in blog..
of course bitcoins are really helpful in your life if you manage to make money with it over time, i think it will also become huge so it is a good investment
It is good to hear, all say bitcoin has supported and made their life easier then before. I have just started to earn bitcoins. I am spending almost 3 to 4 hours everyday after coming back from work. I too wish to earn more bitcoins as like other in this forum. Want to enjoy the benefits of bitcoins and share the same thing with my friends to make their life very supportive with bitcoins.
For sure you would definitely  earn bitcoin  in this forum as i saw your profile you dont have any signature, try to join those campaigns so that you would earn  somewhat  bitcoins in  every post you made which is also good as a side job. Bitcoin really affects  the life of most people here because they are not  just learning things and also  they  earn.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kungfu45

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:36:02 AM

Bitcoin effects lives somewhat because it does allows people to make some extra money even tho you sometimes have to wait a while.
The waiting can be worth it sometimes when you earn your money back.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:57:17 AM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

Why are you complaining? at least you have been able to make some money with it and learn a lot. remember... there's always someone that works a lot more to ear a lot less!
as i sayed in my 1st post yes bitcoin economy has given me a golden chance to learn new things and i also fulfilled all what i can so its a kind of advantage but today i am worried because i forget how to flirt with girls and all those previous things which i use to do in my school days and i dnt wanna listen that"you are a growing kid so you have to adjust your new lifestype" i want ro do what i like and here btc is my main addiction.if i lower or stop my earning then i am worred that i will face quite a small loss and thats human nature
I dont see why everybody is thinking that bitcoin has affects life allot but i dont think that is really true because not everyone is using bitcoins half of the world is not using it so i dont see why bitcoins affects life a lot youi know.
luxuryvilla

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:01:32 AM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

It depends. You can measure the time you spend, is it too long here? If you are addicted here, quit it asap, just spend a little time on btc.

If you can make much money here, just spend more time here.  Cheesy

lanhotkia

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:51:38 AM

bitcoin already affects my friend's life a lot that is why i try to learn this cryptocurrency and hope it will affects my life too
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:06:22 AM

I'm facing the same addiction here. It sounds more like you're having a hard time trying to balance your time.
Earning is great but having a way to balance that with your own private or social life is the key. I have only had positive outcomes with Bitcoin, thanks goes out to Satoshi.
Cendassi

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:42:20 AM

I think it's not negative that you spend more time coding etc, see it as a positive healthy hobby which could potentially earn you money aswell. Excercise is important but it isn't the core thing in life, do what you love to do just keep it in a healthy manner Wink
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:44:50 AM

Bitcoin is an source of additional income  and everyone loves it, so I don't think there would be any user who will take  bitcoin negatively, it affects a life a lot for sure, but only for is betterment.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:48:15 AM

Bitcoin is an source of additional income  and everyone loves it, so I don't think there would be any user who will take  bitcoin negatively, it affects a life a lot for sure, but only for is betterment.

It's a currency, not just a source of additional income. Users here won't take it negatively, but people hearing about the scams of it and about the use of drug trade... It makes Bitcoin very unpopular among them.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:51:22 AM

It's a currency, not just a source of additional income. Users here won't take it negatively, but people hearing about the scams of it and about the use of drug trade... It makes Bitcoin very unpopular among them.

The mindsets of people will change in future when they will be aware about the potential of bitcoin and we will find many more users who will start using bitcoin as a currency.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:21:31 PM

you are right, i sometimes manage to make some decent money with the bitcoins and it means that my life gets affected by it a lot
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:25:52 PM

The mindsets of people will change in future when they will be aware about the potential of bitcoin and we will find many more users who will start using bitcoin as a currency.

Yes, I also believe that soon or later Bitcoin will become mainstream but we should work together to speed up this process.
We should inform people about Bitcoin, educate them, have strong advertising campaigns, also explain merchants about benefits if they accept bitcoin additional payment option etc.
We still have long way to pass, ahead of us.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
CloudStrife

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:27:15 PM

Surely bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies may bring many benefits, but you must to know how to use it in the most beneficial way and at the right time. You must manage it in the same way that you would manage the conventional money.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:40:40 PM

Yes, I also believe that soon or later Bitcoin will become mainstream but we should work together to speed up this process.
We should inform people about Bitcoin, educate them, have strong advertising campaigns, also explain merchants about benefits if they accept bitcoin additional payment option etc.
We still have long way to pass, ahead of us.

Yes and if we want that bitcoin should become popular currency in future then as an users of bitcoin we need to take an initiative to educate and guide people about bitcoins.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:55:10 PM

yeah i think bitcoin positive effects were very nice to everyone. see many people using bitcoin as their extra income?
yeah I'm also very helpful because bitcoin?

BeginnerCoin

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 11:20:59 PM

Replying to this because we've personally been affected by this. Focusing all of your time on one particular subject or line of work for too long, without any distraction or entertainment, is severely detrimental. You really need downtime. It allows you to mentally recharge, particularly if you're trying to be efficient or solve difficult problems.

This goes for work, it goes for Bitcoin, it also goes for entertainment. If you sit around and watch movies all day, every day, your life will be impacted.

Everything in moderation!

BeginnerCoin (BGNR):
The Beginner-Friendly, Freely-Distributed Cryptocurrency for Everyone
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:58:45 PM

True that is, but let me add that bitcoin affects life in a positive way, at least for me. Bitcoin helped me save a lot of money in a short period of time. It helped me to pay off me credit card balance. The next step is that I will pay off a personal loan I am paying now.

So that is positive for sure and not negative. I have never indulged in to drugs or alcohol so I don't what will be the implication for an alcoholic man if he owns a lot of bitcoin.

torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:26:30 PM

yeah i think bitcoin positive effects were very nice to everyone. see many people using bitcoin as their extra income?

Yeah and we have an opportunity to earn extra money so I think we should grab each and every opportunity to earn it and its helping all of us in positive way.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:28:51 PM

Earning money is not an addiction. If you want to have more free time, you have the choice. Think of it in a way that you are investing for your future.

That is what i think of when i leave my friends for using my time with bitcoin and in the community of bitcoin because i know if i earn something now they can be of use for me in future so i don't let anything bother me.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:32:00 PM

Yeah and we have an opportunity to earn extra money so I think we should grab each and every opportunity to earn it and its helping all of us in positive way.
bitcoin is still used as money, so there are also people who lose some. gambling is an obvious example. but you also should not forget the time invested in earning bitcoin. you could probably work the whole week earning bitcoin from faucets and would make money, but if you wold work some normal job for an hour you could make more, so i would suggest you lose money or at least the potential to make it by fauceting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: