Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144799 times)
Imran.shamsi

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:05:14 AM

I actually have it as an investment. I do sometimes purchase something with it, so it is worth to me, yea Smiley

bitcoin is a investment platform, you can earn from here and purchase goods from bitcoin so it worth to me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anegg

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:07:46 AM

1 Bitcoin is now over $400 and 1 dollar is just $1. Of course it has more value than fiat.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:58:24 PM

bitcoin is very valuable for me especially I was unemployed Smiley
I think for all users bitcoin, bitcoin would be very valuable, as opposed to the community beginners, who are not familiar with the Internet

Everyone using bitcoin really get benefits. To be frank don't think being unemployed its benefitting you and don't get addicted with the reason of unemployment

Exactly, bitcoin as offered people the opportunity of employment, I mean people who were struggling with their professional life, bitcoin has given them opportunity to earn good income, and bitcoin is not a full time job but atleast it is taking care of their basic expenses, and the people who are totally involved into bitcoins would surely quit their jobs and will get full time into bitcoins.
Balmtand

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:41:29 AM

1 Bitcoin is now over $400 and 1 dollar is just $1. Of course it has more value than fiat.

The bitcoin price will rise in the future if it gets used more. It will get used more as it is better than fiat.
galkix

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:31:47 AM

Money is going digital,no doubt about that.The only question is when.Only the Fed knows...
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:39:34 PM

Money is going digital,no doubt about that.The only question is when.Only the Fed knows...

money is already digital. nowadays we do everything with our smartphones. right now i just need my banking app in combination with the nfc chip in my smartphone to pay for things. that's all digital. i barely use physical money anymore since nearly all stores here have updated hardware that allows me to do contactless payments.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:43:57 PM

money is already digital. nowadays we do everything with our smartphones. right now i just need my banking app in combination with the nfc chip in my smartphone to pay for things. that's all digital. i barely use physical money anymore since nearly all stores here have updated hardware that allows me to do contactless payments.

Yeah, and the day will come when we could buy any physical goods from any shop using bitcoins, and one day it will surely happen, at present the users of credit cards are more as compared to bitcoins, the reason is not many accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment, and once it is done, we will see many people using bitcoins for making payments.
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:00:12 PM

I actually have it as an investment. I do sometimes purchase something with it, so it is worth to me, yea Smiley
yeah if that thing could be used like cash or investments, of course bitcoin will be worth for everyone.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:32:26 PM

So, bitcoin isn't real currency because it's price keep grow up or down ? Let's say dollar suddenly worth 25% more than before because america suddenly in good economy, do you think dollar isn't real currency anymore?
I think bitcoin is real currency, even it's price & system based on something different than fiat.
Bitcoin is real currency to me, except that it is more volatile compared to fiat. I do not use bitcoin for any purposes except for small transactions, so I do not even know if I will use the bitcoin for its actual value. Tongue Fiat worth more to me than bitcoin, just that I prefer to use bitcoin as it is fast and almost free for online transactions. Smiley

Bitcoin is worth a lot yet worth (opposite of a lot), since you are holding something that has value, but it is not physically there, depends on how you view it.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:18:57 PM

So, bitcoin isn't real currency because it's price keep grow up or down ? Let's say dollar suddenly worth 25% more than before because america suddenly in good economy, do you think dollar isn't real currency anymore?
I think bitcoin is real currency, even it's price & system based on something different than fiat.
Bitcoin is real currency to me, except that it is more volatile compared to fiat. I do not use bitcoin for any purposes except for small transactions, so I do not even know if I will use the bitcoin for its actual value. Tongue Fiat worth more to me than bitcoin, just that I prefer to use bitcoin as it is fast and almost free for online transactions. Smiley

Bitcoin is worth a lot yet worth (opposite of a lot), since you are holding something that has value, but it is not physically there, depends on how you view it.

Yeah and bitcoin is offering us various benefits that no other currency can offer, the day I have started using bitcoins, I haven't used credit card for making payment, I haven't entered the door steps of banks or WU to remit money, as bitcoin is offering those services 24/7 and with the least fees, So bitcoin is worth to me as it is fast, consistent and most important, it is very transparent.
mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:32:41 AM

We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

The bitcoin price is too volatile, it is not suitable as a currency. But in long term, it could be a good investment.
kartaggen

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:25:48 PM

We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

The bitcoin price is too volatile, it is not suitable as a currency. But in long term, it could be a good investment.

It can be a good currency if the price is more stable in future, but as a investment or making quick profits in short time then I think bitcoin is the best, as you can take advantage of price volatility by trading bitcoins which can earn you good profits.
angryrob

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:33:57 PM

yeah if that thing could be used like cash or investments, of course bitcoin will be worth for everyone.

Bitcoin is worth to each and everyone who are here on forum and who are busy in earning bitcoins, and its not only a currency, but it has some many other benefits that it is offering us, as I don't need to enter bank or WU to remit money online as bitcoin is taking care of it.
Menerever

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:35:11 PM

Bitcoin give me some openings about the opportunity to earn it online. Right now Im still learning.

If it's not worth it then I will not waste my time reading about bitcoin.
eeaweeaws

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

yeah friend, if you are feeling boring to go out side for shopping and you want to stay at the house and your wish to need something in the house then it is very good way for you. you can shopping with bitcoin online to online .
JAyThaRevo

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:43:06 PM

Bitcoin give me some openings about the opportunity to earn it online. Right now Im still learning.

Yeah, you are still new to world of bitcoins, but you are at a right place, as bitcoins has variety of things to offer, and you can also make some good bitcoins online by working on signature campaigns, and spending time here you will learn many things related to bitcoins.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 10:16:57 PM

Bitcoin is worth to me for many reasons
Online shopping
Online Remittances
Converting it to fiat
Gambling
Trading
And above all now I don't need to use my credit cards for online shopping and don't have to visit banks or WU for online remittances.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:09:45 AM

Bitcoin is worth to me for many reasons
Online shopping
Online Remittances
Converting it to fiat
Gambling
Trading
And above all now I don't need to use my credit cards for online shopping and don't have to visit banks or WU for online remittances.

He has quoted most of the applications with bitcoin. Only thing needs to be considered is converting it to fiat money. This technology is developed to enhance secure transactions which will reduce the transaction charges, so it needs to be used to do good
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:57:24 AM

It is more than earning opportunity. Bitcoin itself is a technology to store bitcoin safely and in decentralized form.

AMR008

Activity: 260

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:14:57 AM

Bitcoin is very worth to me as i spend most of my free time to earn it online and i feel itz worth spending time on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: