Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144799 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:04:14 AM

It's worth a lot to me. I devote a lot of time personally into bitcoins, and a lot of funds into buying bitcoins.
Bitcoin is worth my time and everything else that comes with it. It does not aquire that much time and most of the time you do not even have to do thing but just wait for a couple of things to happen.
Bitcoin offers opportunity for the small investors to earn huge income in the future, by simply roaming at the thread here you can find a good information on how to earn coins here and way to invest to gain a decent amount of money.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:09:08 AM

It's worth a lot to me. I devote a lot of time personally into bitcoins, and a lot of funds into buying bitcoins.
Bitcoin is worth my time and everything else that comes with it. It does not aquire that much time and most of the time you do not even have to do thing but just wait for a couple of things to happen.
Bitcoin offers opportunity for the small investors to earn huge income in the future, by simply roaming at the thread here you can find a good information on how to earn coins here and way to invest to gain a decent amount of money.

Get rich quick days are over unless you at least have a few hundred BTC to trade with. If you as normal trader can gain like 10% each month, then it's more than fine as that means that you'll more than double your money in 1 year.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:18:34 AM

We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

I believe that bitcoin is a real currency, I believe that in the future, it is going to be a good store of value, and the dominant currency of the world, because of its properties such as free global transfers. It'll act like virtual gold, except better Smiley

Prices in the future? I think it's inaccurate to value bitcoin in fiat currency amounts simply because fiat is worth nothing and bitcoin has intrinsic value to me. I think the price is going to skyrocket though both due to mass adoption as well as inflation of the fiat monetary system.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:01:44 AM

Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
So do you or not ??

I believe that bitcoin is a real currency, I believe that in the future, it is going to be a good store of value, and the dominant currency of the world, because of its properties such as free global transfers. It'll act like virtual gold, except better Smiley

Prices in the future? I think it's inaccurate to value bitcoin in fiat currency amounts simply because fiat is worth nothing and bitcoin has intrinsic value to me. I think the price is going to skyrocket though both due to mass adoption as well as inflation of the fiat monetary system.
I agree, bitcoins is really for business online transaction because it is fast and decentralized, the decentralized thing of bitcoins makes it more safe for us, we can also view in the blockchain the public ledger so this is transparent with a low cost transaction fee compared to bank and remittance centers.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:37:56 PM

So do you or not ??

I agree, bitcoins is really for business online transaction because it is fast and decentralized, the decentralized thing of bitcoins makes it more safe for us, we can also view in the blockchain the public ledger so this is transparent with a low cost transaction fee compared to bank and remittance centers.

That's right decentralization of it makes another opportunity, especially for traders or merchants around there who they can depend on the
price fluctuation of bitcoin. Block chain is way better than other wallet for me, since I'm not having problem with them.
Me too, with the blockchain you can check your transaction and even your previous one, we don't need an accountant to do that for us if we are doing business because the blockchain already offers us the public ledger.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:55:20 AM

You would be stupid if Bitcoin is nothing worth to you and in the most cases the value of the Bitcoin is the main reason why they bought it because they want to earn some profit with it.
And that is logic and there are of course also people that wants to use a new payment method and that is nice.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:37:13 AM

So do you or not ??

Yet indeed it is made to make things easy like having fast transaction and it gives low fees unlike any other processor but really bitcoin worth so much to me unlike paypal, its hard to earn their and only limited program where you can earn money and they are very strict thatd why i dump it already and use purely bitcoin for now,

And also bitcoin give us oppurtunity to earn money onlinr because by bitcoins our time is worthful without wasting time and we can have.side incomes now because of bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:18:04 AM

You would be stupid if Bitcoin is nothing worth to you and in the most cases the value of the Bitcoin is the main reason why they bought it because they want to earn some profit with it.
And that is logic and there are of course also people that wants to use a new payment method and that is nice.

I totally agree with you, from that reason that bitcoin give us many advantages such as lower transactions fee rather than other , can using by anonymously, and simple way to make transactions. Even the fluctuations of bitcoin can give us chance to get more profit from it. So bitcoin is very worth for bitcoin user.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:23:12 AM

I totally agree with you, from that reason that bitcoin give us many advantages such as lower transactions fee rather than other , can using by anonymously, and simple way to make transactions. Even the fluctuations of bitcoin can give us chance to get more profit from it. So bitcoin is very worth for bitcoin user.

Well bitcoin do really worth for all of us as it is an alternative for paypal if you don't want to use paypal as it is charging high fees. You could shift
to bitcoin, exchange your fiat to bitcoin and send it to whoever is your receiver.
And it has only low charge unlike paypal and needs to have a verified account, so bitcoin do really worth.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:25:01 AM

People always go in search of worth things and not behind worthless. Definitely bitcoin is much a worthy one, so as usual it means a lot to me.
totally agree with you people will not spend a long time for something that is not useful?
so they were in bitcoin in a long time because they know that bitcoin is very valuable to them

boyptc

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:28:21 AM

People always go in search of worth things and not behind worthless. Definitely bitcoin is much a worthy one, so as usual it means a lot to me.
totally agree with you people will not spend a long time for something that is not useful?
so they were in bitcoin in a long time because they know that bitcoin is very valuable to them

Yeah as people are looking for those things that doesn't really worth, we that already done for searching the thing that do really worth, and that is bitcoin.
It is has complete package on it, as currency online, could be change into fiat, you could send it immediately, and timely increasing of value.
If you are just that patient on it definitely you will say bitcoin does really worth.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JackDempsey

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:43:41 AM

People that is using Bitcoin is worth to them of course because that is the currency when they can make some profit with it and that is nice.
But you have also to know that it will takes a long time when it will reach a high value.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:46:57 AM

People that is using Bitcoin is worth to them of course because that is the currency when they can make some profit with it and that is nice.
But you have also to know that it will takes a long time when it will reach a high value.

We don't need to worry about the higher price of bitcoin, it will go higher someday, important thing is that we are at the right place, as bitcoin's worth will be more in future.
boyptc

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:16:57 AM

Yes that's really true, bitcoin gives opportunity for all of us and not just an opportunity but also a business opportunity for all of us.
if you are going to work for it and make yourself a full time bitcoin, even not a full time. It is really worth.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:18:38 PM

We don't need to worry about the higher price of bitcoin, it will go higher someday, important thing is that we are at the right place, as bitcoin's worth will be more in future.

That's right just leave it to bitcoin and it will just go higher and higher for some time as it is moving by itself, with the help of us which are the users,
developers,miners and all people who are involved in the circulation of bitcoin.

For me, I have the deepest reason why bitcoins worth for, actually I earn bitcoins on a daily basis doing some kind of task here in the forum especially on signature campaign, but that was already given, the main reason really why bitcoin worth for me is the transaction alone. Because of the very low transaction cost, I can transaction many times and anytime in the internet, I can use my bitcoins in gambling which is my favorite hobby especially now that NBA playoffs is going on. Not only that by simply buying some stuffs in the internet, I can transact and fast and safe with the transacting party with the help of free escrow service within the community. Its an ongoing wonderful experience for me using bitcoins and every I am amaze by its power and value.

danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:56:56 PM

That's right just leave it to bitcoin and it will just go higher and higher for some time as it is moving by itself, with the help of us which are the users,
developers,miners and all people who are involved in the circulation of bitcoin.

For me, I have the deepest reason why bitcoins worth for, actually I earn bitcoins on a daily basis doing some kind of task here in the forum especially on signature campaign, but that was already given, the main reason really why bitcoin worth for me is the transaction alone. Because of the very low transaction cost, I can transaction many times and anytime in the internet, I can use my bitcoins in gambling which is my favorite hobby especially now that NBA playoffs is going on. Not only that by simply buying some stuffs in the internet, I can transact and fast and safe with the transacting party with the help of free escrow service within the community. Its an ongoing wonderful experience for me using bitcoins and every I am amaze by its power and value.

Yes it is very usable now. Instead of betting with friends we can do it now with an online betting. Though I still do it with my friends for we have our own teams. If you ask me it is worthy to me now. It got many things to do with it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:50:52 AM

bitcoin for me is very reliable, without it i have to go outside every night just to gamble, now i just need internet access, a laptop or a desktop then go to a casino site and their i can do my night hobby, so bitcoin for me is worth it
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:58:36 AM

bitcoin for me is very reliable, without it i have to go outside every night just to gamble, now i just need internet access, a laptop or a desktop then go to a casino site and their i can do my night hobby, so bitcoin for me is worth it

yeah bitcoin make simple your way to gamble. but i think you must stop your gamble, you can start learning about other way, maybe trading, wtriting blog etc.
gamble just wasting your money, it's make your life ruined
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:36:49 AM

yeah bitcoin make simple your way to gamble. but i think you must stop your gamble, you can start learning about other way, maybe trading, wtriting blog etc.
As a gambler, I would also say yes. It gives me an opportunity to gamble in different sportsbook and online casinos which I did not experience when bitcoins was not yet developed.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:58:11 AM

As a gambler, I would also say yes. It gives me an opportunity to gamble in different sportsbook and online casinos which I did not experience when bitcoins was not yet developed.

Yes i really agree with you. I'm also a gambler and using bitcoin as a payment on gambling is really help me to gamble. Easy to use and the anonymous is why bitcoin is worth to me .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: