Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:56:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144799 times)
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:20:48 PM

I think that spending my time and energy here, and on many other places say something more then words. We are all here in this together, and I also believe that bitcoin worth to everyone of us here. Its interesting but maybe one day everyone here can be a millionaire and btc will be the tool to take us there.
I`m in btc world one year already, and I started to believe in this moment I joined. I believed then and until now nothing has changed, and I think now maybe I believe even more. For one more year, for sure btc will worth to me even more then its worth now.

Well I witnessed the bitcoin burst that starts early 2014 but that does not in anyway lessen how much Bitcoin worth to me,  So I witnessed it on how it falls down to sub 200 usd but i saw how it struggled and bounce back,  Bitcoin is somehow worth my time because Im  compensated everytime I work around it.
Yeah,i've seen it too,i was even on this drop
I had like 1k$ worth in btc and suddenly i had like 700 or something.
But bitcoin is worth more for me than any other currency,cause btc usually rises,and even if these rises are small,i get more money holding it than i would holding any other currency.
Btc for the win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:24:12 PM

I don't think that bitcoin is worth more than fiat to me, since bitcoin is tied to fiat.
Bitcoin is not yet equal to fiat because it needs more exposure and adaption on the merchant to circulate. Fiat is being used worldwide and accepted in all ways while bitcoin is still on the process.

For me bitcoin is more then a currency. it worth for me so much. I am earning my living with only bitcoin. and I believe 100% on bitcoin. bitcoin really changed my life. before bitcoin, I suffered so much to find a good job and good earning source. I've lost so much money in scam programs. but now I am happy because of bitcoin
nothing can I see else.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:34:10 PM

Yeah of course Bitcoin is worth me, my time and my money because I have managed to make money with it before so why stop know.
If it goes bad with Bitcoin I am going to notice it and then I might decide to leave but now I am doing good.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:46:59 PM

We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

So a "real" currency can only reduce in value? Im convinced where do I sign up?
The bitcoin is not worth to me because there are  to many peopel telling me that they where rid of their coins just by doing nothing holding
them into the wallet is not even secured so i dont like bitcoins stupid coins.
hermanhs09

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:30:51 PM

Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
So do you or not ??

The bitcoin is not worth to me because there are  to many peopel telling me that they where rid of their coins just by doing nothing holding
I dont get then why are you here? You dont like bitcoins but you have full member on Bitcointalk? strange... anyway these situation's  where some people you know lost btc on their wallet are probably fake,or those people are just simply dumb.
You cannot lose btc if you know how to keep urself safe,what wallet to use etc.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:28:20 PM

So do you or not ??

For you its not worth it but many people are believing in bitcoin and i think its very useful right now and many people are using it
For me its worth it can help to me to transfer money fast whole  over the world and also i am gaining benefits from holding bitcoins into trading..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:31:06 PM

So do you or not ??

For you its not worth it but many people are believing in bitcoin and i think its very useful right now and many people are using it
For me its worth it can help to me to transfer money fast whole  over the world and also i am gaining benefits from holding bitcoins into trading..

Yeah bitcoin is really worth to us as its allowing us to earn some extra money from it and price will be even higher in future so I think the worth of bitcoin will be really higher in future.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:22:05 PM

So do you or not ??

Yeah bitcoin is really worth to us as its allowing us to earn some extra money from it and price will be even higher in future so I think the worth of bitcoin will be really higher in future.
It worth really as now Bitcoin’s price has more than doubled, the Bitcoin trolls and haters are noticeably silent and now that the good times are rolling again.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:31:26 AM

So do you or not ??

The bitcoin is not worth to me because there are  to many peopel telling me that they where rid of their coins just by doing nothing holding
For me its worth it can help to me to transfer money fast whole  over the world and also i am gaining benefits from holding bitcoins into trading..

It worth really as now Bitcoin’s price has more than doubled, the Bitcoin trolls and haters are noticeably silent and now that the good times are rolling again.
For others the price is their main concern but for me I love to see more users because I believe once we have that, bitcoin will become more stable and less risky for our investment.
elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:50:59 AM

So do you or not ??

The bitcoin is not worth to me because there are  to many peopel telling me that they where rid of their coins just by doing nothing holding
For me its worth it can help to me to transfer money fast whole  over the world and also i am gaining benefits from holding bitcoins into trading..

For others the price is their main concern but for me I love to see more users because I believe once we have that, bitcoin will become more stable and less risky for our investment.
I think most of the users is the main concern is the price because we are looking for a profit. And i do not see if you are not concern of the price of bitcoin you do not invest if you are not looking for profit.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:34:10 AM

Yes the bitcoin is worth it for me because of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount.
Investing is really worth it and it has a great future a head with all these advantages.

Right, bitcoin is really worth for us by just waiting for the price increase for sure we are going to benefit it and that's for real.
What ever you are going to do with your bitcoins it is going to be beneficial except gambling and investing on scam sites.
Exactly, even when the price will not rise that much it would still be worth for me, with bitcoins being stable it can give me a lot of opportunities to earn and you would also improve your life learning the investing part later on when you have the savings already.

Bitcoin is worth to all of us as we are investing our time and energy and making best efforts to earn it, and the worth of bitcoin will be much higher in future, when price will skyrocket.
Bitcoin is worth investing in because it has already proven it self to me in the past so I am very happy with it at the moment.
I am going to stay and use Bitcoin for a while until I have made enough money or just think that it is time to quit.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:39:58 AM

Yes the bitcoin is worth it for me because of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount.
Investing is really worth it and it has a great future a head with all these advantages.

Right, bitcoin is really worth for us by just waiting for the price increase for sure we are going to benefit it and that's for real.
What ever you are going to do with your bitcoins it is going to be beneficial except gambling and investing on scam sites.
Exactly, even when the price will not rise that much it would still be worth for me, with bitcoins being stable it can give me a lot of opportunities to earn and you would also improve your life learning the investing part later on when you have the savings already.

Bitcoin is worth to all of us as we are investing our time and energy and making best efforts to earn it, and the worth of bitcoin will be much higher in future, when price will skyrocket.
Bitcoin is worth investing in because it has already proven it self to me in the past so I am very happy with it at the moment.
I am going to stay and use Bitcoin for a while until I have made enough money or just think that it is time to quit.
I think there is no thing that can make me stop using bitcoin cause bitcoin is already part of my life it really worth for me because bitcoin helps me a lot in terms of financial some of my expenses can compensate of bitcoin.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:45:36 AM

So do you or not ??

I think most of the users is the main concern is the price because we are looking for a profit. And i do not see if you are not concern of the price of bitcoin you do not invest if you are not looking for profit.
Well, as investors we care so much of the price because that is the only way we can have profit, but for ordinary users who just use their bitcoins for purchasing products and services online the price would not matter to them for sure.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
anthonydar

Activity: 203

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 07:01:53 AM

Well, as investors we care so much of the price because that is the only way we can have profit, but for ordinary users who just use their bitcoins for purchasing products and services online the price would not matter to them for sure.

As traders, you will care about the price and try to buy low and sell high. As investors, we do not worry about the short term price.

alplaxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:48:35 AM

well bitcoin is very worth it , as of now 657 dollars,,,Bitcoin has already made headlines since the beginning of the year with price predictions scaling all new highs and reward halving due this year – all this we bet will definitely be fun to watch.While in the past trying to find a bitcoin-accepting merchant for the item you want was often tricky or even impossible, there are now growing options for people who don't wish to pick their way through hundreds of listings just to find products vaguely approximating those they want.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:07:01 AM

Bitcoin worth to me of course, it's having the price increasing daily and it's worth that we earn and hold it for the long time run.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:14:03 AM

Bitcoin worth to me of course, it's having the price increasing daily and it's worth that we earn and hold it for the long time run.
I don't really think that way, price will not increase daily but the volume of users will, the price will still remain volatile pending the realization of massive adoption.
hermanhs09

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:14:31 PM

Yeah but the greatest thing with bitcoin is that you can use it do earn at long term
(buying bitcoin and waiting long time) or you can also earn a really big profit's at short term moves.
anthonydar

Activity: 203

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 09:33:23 AM

Yeah but the greatest thing with bitcoin is that you can use it do earn at long term
(buying bitcoin and waiting long time) or you can also earn a really big profit's at short term moves.

I am doing that exactly. I bought some bitcoin previously and hold them until now and will hold for the next 30 years.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:48:54 AM

I am doing that exactly. I bought some bitcoin previously and hold them until now and will hold for the next 30 years.
That is a long time of holding my friend, you should make sure you have to share the password with a trusted person or your family, you don't know how long we will last here in the world. Sorry, just being realistic.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: