Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144799 times)
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:37:25 PM

Yes the bitcoin is worth it for me without any doubts because it has a very good future a head with its nice worth.
I think its just a matter of time before we will get rewarded for this.
Bitcoin as a great future but the problem is bitcoin is unpredictable and year by year more adopters are come and new stores are accepting bitcoin..
Like here in my country tey are now adopting bitcoin but they are restricting it here..

We don't need to worry about the future of bitcoin as it is moving ahead in a positive direction and we can expect same in future too when it will be widely used and accepted which will take its price to higher level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:38:22 PM

Yes the bitcoin is worth it for me without any doubts because it has a very good future a head with its nice worth.
Bitcoin as a great future but the problem is bitcoin is unpredictable and year by year more adopters are come and new stores are accepting bitcoin..
Like here in my country tey are now adopting bitcoin but they are restricting it here..

We don't need to worry about the future of bitcoin as it is moving ahead in a positive direction and we can expect same in future too when it will be widely used and accepted which will take its price to higher level.

Even the bitcoin's price is falling down today, still bitcoin is worth to me. And for sure, after the halving we can see the bitcoin's price going to increase again. And many people tend to give importance once it happened. But I don't know why there are people who are here in the forum and they say
that bitcoin is not worth them.  Huh

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:26:03 PM

yeah i think it will be worth more and more in the future because more people will be using bitcoins

its worth for me a lot to be honest because i can buy a lot of stuff with bitcoins like with all the money
boyptc

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:03:11 AM

yeah i think it will be worth more and more in the future because more people will be using bitcoins

its worth for me a lot to be honest because i can buy a lot of stuff with bitcoins like with all the money

Yes, that's why bitcoin is very worth to each and everyone of us. Being an online currency, remittance or sending of payment to other people
anywhere in the world. And also you can shop online with the use of it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:26:57 AM

I think that Bitcoin is worth to all of us that is using Bitcoin, because if Bitcoin have not a value than nobody will also use it and that bad so the value is the most important in Bitcoin.
You can do many things with Bitcoin and you can even be rich with Bitcoin and that is nice, buying things with Bitcoin or you can trade to earn some profit or even gambling.

Exactly bitcoin is worth to all of us, because think about the convenience that bitcoin is giving us. Like sending of payments in real time with just a few seconds or minutes if there are delays in confirming the transactions but that doesn't matter because the fee is very low. And as the stores are going to accept bitcoin in the near future it would be really great.
That is true I really agree with this. Just thinking how much I profited from this currency made me think that it is really worth it. If something really bad happens and somehow bitcoin will be taken down. I would still tell myself that it is worth everything.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:37:00 AM

The bitcoin has a pretty good future a head and due to that I think the bitcoin is worth holding these days.
Its just how you look at in my eyes, if you are believing in it, it is worth it.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:20:15 AM

I think that Bitcoin is worth to all of us that is using Bitcoin, because if Bitcoin have not a value than nobody will also use it and that bad so the value is the most important in Bitcoin.
You can do many things with Bitcoin and you can even be rich with Bitcoin and that is nice, buying things with Bitcoin or you can trade to earn some profit or even gambling.

Exactly bitcoin is worth to all of us, because think about the convenience that bitcoin is giving us. Like sending of payments in real time with just a few seconds or minutes if there are delays in confirming the transactions but that doesn't matter because the fee is very low. And as the stores are going to accept bitcoin in the near future it would be really great.
That is true I really agree with this. Just thinking how much I profited from this currency made me think that it is really worth it. If something really bad happens and somehow bitcoin will be taken down. I would still tell myself that it is worth everything.

That's true mate, we are working to hard here to earn bitcoins and we can even maximize it by doing good strategy like investing our earnings in potential online business here, to name a few, we have gambling sites, new altcoins that offers ICO.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:41:43 AM

Bitcoin to me is a good source of extra income and a great investment vehicle. I use it more for investing but would like to use it as currency when the price becomes stable and when I already have enough. It is worth having bitcoin knowing that it could potentially make one richer.
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:21:11 AM

Like here in my country they are now adopting bitcoin but they are restricting it here..

in my country now we can buy some needs with bitcoin, because i found marketplace accept bitcoin , and you can buy motorcycle with bitcoin too. hope in future i can buy new ninja 250cc with bitcoin  Grin
elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:39:51 AM

Like here in my country they are now adopting bitcoin but they are restricting it here..

in my country now we can buy some needs with bitcoin, because i found marketplace accept bitcoin , and you can buy motorcycle with bitcoin too. hope in future i can buy new ninja 250cc with bitcoin  Grin
Thats good in your country in my country there are few stores that accepting bitcoin as mode of payment because bitcoin is not more popular here in my place but im hoping i also can buy motorcycle using my bitcoin. thats why bitcoin is worth it for me
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:59:45 AM

Thats good in your country in my country there are few stores that accepting bitcoin as mode of payment because bitcoin is not more popular here in my place but im hoping i also can buy motorcycle using my bitcoin. thats why bitcoin is worth it for me
Why would you bother to use bitcoins in buying some items in your county when you can easily convert it to fiat. I think bitcoins will only give you a good benefits if you shop online and you buy something outside of your country.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:49:10 PM

Bitcoin to me is a good source of extra income and a great investment vehicle. I use it more for investing but would like to use it as currency when the price becomes stable and when I already have enough. It is worth having bitcoin knowing that it could potentially make one richer.
Bitcoin Is always been good, you can not get enough of it. It helps you a lot in many ways and yes if someone holds a good scale of bitcoin and save it till the future he/she could be a potential millionaire. Then why we still need to doubt about the worthiness of bitcoin.
peta4e

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:16:59 PM

Bitcoin Is always been good, you can not get enough of it. It helps you a lot in many ways and yes if someone holds a good scale of bitcoin and save it till the future he/she could be a potential millionaire. Then why we still need to doubt about the worthiness of bitcoin.

Yeah people who are putting their efforts in earning it are not stupid people, they are working on it only because they know the worth of bitcoin and it will be more higher in future.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:37:06 PM

it is very bad that a bank or a government restrict bitcoin as with bitcoin people can earn much better amount of money easier, the governments should have to know that they are unable to remove unemployment from their country so why they are denying someone to earn some money for them,  if the governments want to take some action financially then the first ting which they need to do is to give jobs to all of its citizens.
JumperX

Merit: 503

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:02:05 PM

it is very bad that a bank or a government restrict bitcoin as with bitcoin people can earn much better amount of money easier, the governments should have to know that they are unable to remove unemployment from their country so why they are denying someone to earn some money for them,  if the governments want to take some action financially then the first ting which they need to do is to give jobs to all of its citizens.

If Governments would be that active and think of their citizens for offering them good jobs, then I don't think people  would have left their country and fly overseas to earn better salary.
boyptc

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:42:58 PM

If Governments would be that active and think of their citizens for offering them good jobs, then I don't think people  would have left their country and fly overseas to earn better salary.

Well that's the reality there's a shortage of job in every country for their constituents. And that's good that we are here in bitcoin industry and it is really worth for all of us, we don't have to fly overseas.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:59:53 AM

Well that's the reality there's a shortage of job in every country for their constituents. And that's good that we are here in bitcoin industry and it is really worth for all of us, we don't have to fly overseas.
We need to be thankful that we are having other source of income like this we should treasure bitcoin and continue to spread out for our future if we have more users i think bitcoin price will continue rising up because of the demand of the users it is really worth it.
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:18:27 AM

Yes of course its worth it too me it got a great future a head and its also that it has a nice worth right now and is gonna rise for sure.
helloangels

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:24:56 AM

Ofcourse its worth it to me because bitcoin it will rise up the price and i can all stuff i want i hope many stores will accept bitcoin as a payment method
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:16:20 AM

We need to be thankful that we are having other source of income like this we should treasure bitcoin and continue to spread out for our future if we have more users i think bitcoin price will continue rising up because of the demand of the users it is really worth it.
Actually bitcoin is not a job so basically it is not a source of income, the good think and only difference it what we are earning has a good potential value in the future.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: