Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144799 times)
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:55:51 PM

worthy it or not we still be using it. how to use them can be seen proper or not, whether you're using bitcoin with worthy? I guess I really use them appropriately, because I made some purposes bitcoin help me, and it was really successful. this time I always rely on bitcoin, so worthy it or not, I'm still going to look for it, because it really makes my life changed

Its really worth to hold bitcoin in our wallet and it is helping us in earning extra money from it which can be worth more in future.

Hoping that it will be worth more something is a good reason to hold, but that should not be the only reason in my opinion. In trading those holders are called the weak hands. More people should believe in the protocol, bitcoin deserves that.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:02:15 PM

worthy it or not we still be using it. how to use them can be seen proper or not, whether you're using bitcoin with worthy? I guess I really use them appropriately, because I made some purposes bitcoin help me, and it was really successful. this time I always rely on bitcoin, so worthy it or not, I'm still going to look for it, because it really makes my life changed

Its really worth to hold bitcoin in our wallet and it is helping us in earning extra money from it which can be worth more in future.

Hoping that it will be worth more something is a good reason to hold, but that should not be the only reason in my opinion. In trading those holders are called the weak hands. More people should believe in the protocol, bitcoin deserves that.

Of course the technology that powers Bitcoin is a very important aspect, but the majority of the people don't think about that. Their focus is only pointed at making profit and nothing more.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:11:40 PM

Of course the technology that powers Bitcoin is a very important aspect, but the majority of the people don't think about that. Their focus is only pointed at making profit and nothing more.

People who believes in technology will believe in bitcoin too, as it is the best technology for future and also giving us an opportunity to earn some extra money.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:59:34 PM

When you are still using it and you say it helps you then it means that it is worthy for you.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:30:22 AM

When you are still using it and you say it helps you then it means that it is worthy for you.
Absolutely, if we are using it then it simply means that it is worthy to us, I cannot even imagine what would I do without bitcoin as I am deeply in love with this. You cannot blame me people because with bitcoins around I can have my extra earnings online and it helps transact with fast and easy way.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:59:19 AM

People who believes in technology will believe in bitcoin too, as it is the best technology for future and also giving us an opportunity to earn some extra money.

That's right, those people who know how to use technology well, will believe about bitcoin. But for those people who does use bitcoin only for just
social media things and wasting their times in non sense things won't believe about bitcoin.
They not even thinking about their future.
Using bitcoin will give us a chance to earn money in the internet, in that way we are utilizing our time properly, we belong to the smart users of internet who uses it to take advantage of the opportunity bitcoin is giving to us.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:06:38 AM

That's right, those people who know how to use technology well, will believe about bitcoin. But for those people who does use bitcoin only for just
social media things and wasting their times in non sense things won't believe about bitcoin.

People are free to use Bitcoin the way they want, or to think about Bitcoin the way they want. That's the freedom that wel all have. Even if some people don't have much faith in Bitcoin, they still use it to buy things or for investing purposes.
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:11:17 AM

We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

So a "real" currency can only reduce in value? Im convinced where do I sign up?

Actually bitcoin also one kind of digital currency, for the higher profit you can invest your money with bitcoin. although bitcoin reduced value it is increasing value. 
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:14:12 AM

People are free to use Bitcoin the way they want, or to think about Bitcoin the way they want. That's the freedom that wel all have. Even if some people don't have much faith in Bitcoin, they still use it to buy things or for investing purposes.

Yeah, but not all of them are getting serious in getting bitcoins and if they just know that it has a very big potential in the future. They would probably say that, bitcoin is really worth.

The only reason behind not serious is either they are not aware how to earn money with it or they don't have faith in the potential of bitcoin.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:17:10 AM

The only reason behind not serious is either they are not aware how to earn money with it or they don't have faith in the potential of bitcoin.

I guess you are right for those people who aren't aware of it and lack of knowledge about bitcoin.  When they understand the potential of bitcoin they would probably say that it is really worth it.

Vires in Numeris
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:41:16 PM

Ufcourse bitcoin is worth a lot to me... Cuz it is rad and micropayments are rad. I mean every altcoins are rad, granted they grow like btc.

Bitcoin has help quite a lot for me when its comes with my dealings in online transactions; when I don’t have enough fiat I just ask my client if they would prefer bitcoin; and I’ve got out of some really sticky situations that way.
terman45x

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:44:42 PM

Bitcoin is really worth to me as its not only a currency that will grow over a period of time, but its an investment for me now and it also allows me to earn on regular basis.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:49:48 PM

Ufcourse bitcoin is worth a lot to me... Cuz it is rad and micropayments are rad. I mean every altcoins are rad, granted they grow like btc.

Bitcoin has help quite a lot for me when its comes with my dealings in online transactions; when I don’t have enough fiat I just ask my client if they would prefer bitcoin; and I’ve got out of some really sticky situations that way.

The main reason that people is buying some Bitcoin is that you have to know that it will be the most important to make profit with Bitcoin and it is not that easy to earn profit.
Because it can really takes a long time until the value will be more worth so we need the patience for it.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:17:02 AM

The main reason that people is buying some Bitcoin is that you have to know that it will be the most important to make profit with Bitcoin and it is not that easy to earn profit.
Because it can really takes a long time until the value will be more worth so we need the patience for it.
The standard basis of saying bitcoin is worth to us or not is not just about profit, I even have no profit in bitcoin overall but I would say it is worth to me. Why? with bitcoin, it enables me to gamble regularly at any site I would like, with that it brings me enjoyment in my life so that alone is already a value for me.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:28:00 AM

Bitcoin for me is worth it very much.. because without bitcoin i dont learn anything about crypto currency and it help to me for my daily financial room rent food buy clothes it helps to me very much..
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:13:31 AM

The standard basis of saying bitcoin is worth to us or not is not just about profit, I even have no profit in bitcoin overall but I would say it is worth to me. Why? with bitcoin, it enables me to gamble regularly at any site I would like, with that it brings me enjoyment in my life so that alone is already a value for me.

profit means more fiat, and that means you don't really care about bitcoin and it is not important to you. the important thing for you will be fiat.
when you say bitcoin worth, it means you care about bitcoin as a currency and want to use it instead and not run back to fiat by selling bitcoin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
saiha

Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:02:05 PM

Bitcoin for me is worth it very much.. because without bitcoin i dont learn anything about crypto currency and it help to me for my daily financial room rent food buy clothes it helps to me very much..

What? you are saying that bitcoin isn't worth very much to you? But you are saying
and it help to me for my daily financial room rent food buy clothes it helps to me very much..

That should be worth it to you because all your needs can sustain by your earnings with bitcoin.

Vires in Numeris
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:13:58 PM

Bitcoin is really worth to me as I see it as the best currency of the future and its also allowing me to earn on regular basis which can be more valuable in future.
JessicaSe
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:35:32 PM

Bitcoin is really worth to me as I see it as the best currency of the future and its also allowing me to earn on regular basis which can be more valuable in future.

I don't get it why there are some people here on our forum saying that bitcoin is not worth for them, and take note bitcoin is one of the source
of their income. Even they already know that it will really going to happen soon.
Maybe they are just telling that to have something to talk to.

Its simple logic, if it would not worth to them, then they would not be wasting their time on this forum, its worth to all who are part of this forum.
AlexBits

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:15:51 PM

People that is using Bitcoin thinks of course that Bitcoin is really important for them and that is logic because the value is also their main reason why they bought Bitcoin so that is really bad for the Bitcoin.
The only thing of the value is that almost nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that you have to right moment to sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: