Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:17:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin go back to bellow $400?  (Read 27205 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 817

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 06:32:55 AM

Soon $415 again and later $391. See the bear flag forming after May 19th. If it keeps on dwindling we'll be in the low 300s after summer.

The price is higher than $440 now. It seems that the bitcoin price will not drop to $390 in the near future.

Bitcoins will go below 400$ after the Halving. The reason is that at the Halving everyone will start selling their coins to get maximum profit and there will be no buyer at that time who is willing to invest in bitcoins. So when everyone selling the price will go down hugh paces and it can g down to even 200$

Yes probably it will happen since after halving will be done holders are starting sell their coins and if all people intended to sell rather than buying well surely it will go down to 400$ or even downer more and i dont want really see bitcoins will go to 200$ because its totally get big minus impact to our earnings in bitcoin and 400$ is totally ok and hope it will stabilized for that price and it was safezone for us bitcoin user to earn more and more again in bitcoin.

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:55:00 AM

Well maybe it will go back to below 400$ after halving maybe not because the future is unpredictable even if bitcoin is high now someday it's price will fall and then rise again.  Grin

I think the price will go up as soon as there is a solution to end this useless drama about the block size. It will make the community calm down. Also, large companies as Amazon are not going to accept Bitcoin with the current 1 MB block size. Increasing it to 2 MB makes the road open for these high volume companies to accept Bitcoin.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:56:08 AM

Soon $415 again and later $391. See the bear flag forming after May 19th. If it keeps on dwindling we'll be in the low 300s after summer.

The price is higher than $440 now. It seems that the bitcoin price will not drop to $390 in the near future.

Bitcoins will go below 400$ after the Halving. The reason is that at the Halving everyone will start selling their coins to get maximum profit and there will be no buyer at that time who is willing to invest in bitcoins. So when everyone selling the price will go down hugh paces and it can g down to even 200$

Yes probably it will happen since after halving will be done holders are starting sell their coins and if all people intended to sell rather than buying well surely it will go down to 400$ or even downer more and i dont want really see bitcoins will go to 200$ because its totally get big minus impact to our earnings in bitcoin and 400$ is totally ok and hope it will stabilized for that price and it was safezone for us bitcoin user to earn more and more again in bitcoin.

Don't worry, the price will not go back down to the $200 levels. I think once the halving has taken place it might fall back to very low $400 levels and perhaps even below $400 for a very short time, but it will come back up slowly in the rest of the year.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:10:34 AM

so tell me what's your guess. Will bitcoin continue to hold its price and go pass $500 to hold or should we expect a crash going under $400 before the end of the year?

No, I think we're going to see a huge price rise right in front of us. The halving hasn't even started and the price is going crazy already. I believe that we are going to at least $900 at the end of the year, if not over $1000.

The best is still yet to come Smiley
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:17:31 AM

I don't think it'll ever go back below $400. The price is already undervalued... And a price that low is simply unsustainable. I think the natural price should be rather more than $5000.

However that's just my opinion. Anyone who is a bear here can disagree with me Smiley
ConnAlt

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:25:06 AM

This could probably happen on the first few days after halving. People will dump their coins on the first opportunity of real profit. Then, the real users will kick in and.will drive the price back up. The price will stabilize after that and that will be good for all of us.
Let's hope that would happen, but the price for sure will not go back anymore to $400, we are very happy now with the current price and after the halving if the price will be stable, I would be happy to see it stable at even $700.

You can now see that the value of Bitcoin is now rising slowly and that is really nice for the Bitcoin but it will be really hard to know what will happen with the Bitcoin later.
But the chance is not that high that it will reduce because the halving is also coming towards to us.
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:19:20 PM

This could probably happen on the first few days after halving. People will dump their coins on the first opportunity of real profit. Then, the real users will kick in and.will drive the price back up. The price will stabilize after that and that will be good for all of us.
Let's hope that would happen, but the price for sure will not go back anymore to $400, we are very happy now with the current price and after the halving if the price will be stable, I would be happy to see it stable at even $700.

You can now see that the value of Bitcoin is now rising slowly and that is really nice for the Bitcoin but it will be really hard to know what will happen with the Bitcoin later.
But the chance is not that high that it will reduce because the halving is also coming towards to us.

The halving will be a good excuse to the rise of the bitcoin. It will be good for the short term price performance at least.

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:32:19 PM

I don't think it'll ever go back below $400. The price is already undervalued... And a price that low is simply unsustainable. I think the natural price should be rather more than $5000.

However that's just my opinion. Anyone who is a bear here can disagree with me Smiley
Possibility hard to hope see the price back to below $400 but possible the price can go back to $500, i don't think the price never broke for a while and keep rising like in this weeks.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:09:17 PM

I'm not a bear but Bitcoin has shown us to be full of surprises. No price level is safe from massive dumps to get the price down. It's always good to look at things from a realistic point of view. Never say never when it comes to Bitcoin.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:03:38 PM

Possibility hard to hope see the price back to below $400 but possible the price can go back to $500, i don't think the price never broke for a while and keep rising like in this weeks.

I`m more into of the price when the actual day of the halving then the pre halving prices.

But yeah it can go back down in the $350 zone before the halving hype came around.
ravens

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:06:56 AM

Don't worry, the price will not go back down to the $200 levels. I think once the halving has taken place it might fall back to very low $400 levels and perhaps even below $400 for a very short time, but it will come back up slowly in the rest of the year.
If bitcoin price does fall down to $200 levels, that would be a good time to buy bitcoin since it is cheap compared to now.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:05:15 AM

The value of Bitcoin will not even go down and that is because it is now the time to rise so that is really nice because it was also stable for a long time and that is nice.
But of course you dont know for sure what is going to happen with the value of Bitcoin and that is just the risky thing.
zalucia

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:45:01 PM

The value of Bitcoin will not even go down and that is because it is now the time to rise so that is really nice because it was also stable for a long time and that is nice.
But of course you dont know for sure what is going to happen with the value of Bitcoin and that is just the risky thing.

We do not know the price will be in 10 days, but I know if the bitcoin is developed actively, the price will be higher in 10 years.

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:18:31 PM

We do not know the price will be in 10 days, but I know if the bitcoin is developed actively, the price will be higher in 10 years.

The long term trend is up. For the last 7 years, the bitcoin price has risen many times apart from the 2013 peak.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:53:08 PM

May stay stable or decrease after halving. Its really unpredictable. Hope this does not go back even after halving. Better to earn more now and hold until halving or until you feel the value is high.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 04:03:13 PM

It is more likely to go to 1000$ than 400$ within 6 months.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:03:36 PM

Nothing is sure with the ongoing increase. Even now anything could happen. I believe if price increases enormously on halving sure it'll decrease after halving and stabilizes around a good price tag.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:13:06 PM

Nothing is sure with the ongoing increase. Even now anything could happen. I believe if price increases enormously on halving sure it'll decrease after halving and stabilizes around a good price tag.

The halving effect can only drive the price to around $800. If the price wants to increase furhter, we need other reasons.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DarkThrones

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:36:20 PM

Half the selling pressure from mining will disappear. I'll leave you to do the math on other factors but that only from a speculation standpoint is huge. Over time it is better and better.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 06:45:35 PM

According to the price today its impossible that we will see price below 400 value.. because its always demand and supply and i think after block halving we will see that our supply will decrease.. so its impossible that the price of bitcoin will back again below to 400 value.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: