Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin go back to bellow $400?  (Read 27203 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:29:04 AM

According to the price today its impossible that we will see price below 400 value.. because its always demand and supply and i think after block halving we will see that our supply will decrease.. so its impossible that the price of bitcoin will back again below to 400 value.
You are right, this is time to move on because it would only happen if some bad publicity will occur and the public will buy it. We are stronger now and the price is the witness, it will continue to rise until it reaches $1000 by the end of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:38:17 AM

The sad thing is people actually believed the poster when he posted this thread. Must be kicking themselves now.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:12:49 AM

I don't think so, at least not in the short term since there is such a huge pump right now in bitcoin's price. Also, bitcoin has not fallen below $400 for at least 4 months IIRC so no point falling now.

I don't think it'll ever fall back below $400.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:13:06 PM

Looking at price drop today it is doubtful now even by the end of the year. Cry
It just keeps falling all day long. Almost at $600 now, so how can you say today or even imagine it will be at $700 now?
Not possible as of now, but we all  know it can change in a whim, thats the way of the bitcoin mantra.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:58:22 PM

so tell me what's your guess. Will bitcoin continue to hold its price and go pass $500 to hold or should we expect a crash going under $400 before the end of the year?
It is possible that the price is going to go down to $400 again, especially with the halving coming then the price can go down. Maybe the price is going up after the halving that can also happen.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:20:22 PM

Halving is coming soon and that can be nice for us because the price is already rising of Bitcoin so that would be nice for people who are holding it right now so that is really nice.
But you have to know that you are for sure that the value will rise and that is the bad thing of Bitcoin so you just have to wait and see for what will happen later in the future.
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:52:20 PM

so tell me what's your guess. Will bitcoin continue to hold its price and go pass $500 to hold or should we expect a crash going under $400 before the end of the year?
It is possible that the price is going to go down to $400 again, especially with the halving coming then the price can go down. Maybe the price is going up after the halving that can also happen.

I do not think the price will go back to $400 again. It might go below $600 for a few days. it will rise to $800 again.

langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:38:17 PM

I do not think that this will happen but I of course do not think is impossible because the fact is that the bitcoin is unpredictable.
Its right now around the 450 dollar and I do not think it will go back to that number anytime soon.
Neptunium

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:40:00 PM

Soon $415 again and later $391. See the bear flag forming after May 19th. If it keeps on dwindling we'll be in the low 300s after summer.

The price is higher than $440 now. It seems that the bitcoin price will not drop to $390 in the near future.

Bitcoins will go below 400$ after the Halving. The reason is that at the Halving everyone will start selling their coins to get maximum profit and there will be no buyer at that time who is willing to invest in bitcoins. So when everyone selling the price will go down hugh paces and it can g down to even 200$

I don't think it will drop that low. When it hits $400 or under demand will certainly grow.
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:08:54 PM

No I honestly do not believe in this, the bitcoin has a good future and its also right now pretty strong.
I do not think it will go bellow 400 dollar anytime soon.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:16:38 PM

A price can be considered temporary as I seen over the years.

It can promote natural growth to be a higher medium then $400 so it can be $600 as the new medium price. Based on the value you would last remember it, so hedge on the higher price point as much possible.

Saying the price will always be 1 price is naive. There will be times that the price can catch a falling effect, based on fear of a sell off.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:29:38 AM

For now I see no reason being back in that price. It would be hard as hard as on how weve reach the price atm. Unless those whales stop pumping then people would panic and dump again.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:37:22 AM

For now I see no reason being back in that price. It would be hard as hard as on how weve reach the price atm. Unless those whales stop pumping then people would panic and dump again.

To make the price back to $400 range, it really needs a massive amount of coins to be dump. And if ever manipulators will start dumping their coins, I see the resistance is really strong to above $400 so I think going back to that price range is nearly has low chance for now.

Just my own view about the some of the possibilities.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:50:01 PM

To make the price back to $400 range, it really needs a massive amount of coins to be dump. And if ever manipulators will start dumping their coins, I see the resistance is really strong to above $400 so I think going back to that price range is nearly has low chance for now.

I think the bitcoin in circulation is very limited. Most coins are hold by the believers. If the price is not too high, they will not sell.

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:17:15 PM

I think the bitcoin in circulation is very limited. Most coins are hold by the believers. If the price is not too high, they will not sell.

But im sure they have already seen this coming. And im sure that they have thought something else to counter this. Im sure they know that people will hold on to their coins as much as they want until they feel it's the right time to sell them already.

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:03:06 AM

Probably not likely right now, since the price is still floating around mid $650. However it could definitely go down below $400 in the near future, but that would just be a bear trap.

Buy as much as you can when the price is that low.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:10:24 PM

Probably not likely right now, since the price is still floating around mid $650. However it could definitely go down below $400 in the near future, but that would just be a bear trap.

Buy as much as you can when the price is that low.
I don' think that will happen this month especially when the halving is nearing, we know that due to the hype of halving within the community that is why the price increases substantially so it could be impossible to have a price like $400 in a short period of time from now.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:13:51 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will go under 400 $ anymore.Because this is price range which should be bottom after mining cost and profit ratio.So price will be above $ 400 mark after halving.What is my expected price in coming months after everything will be settled down is somewhere between 500-600 $ range with stability.I don't think we will see 1k $ mark soon.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:29:48 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will go under 400 $ anymore.Because this is price range which should be bottom after mining cost and profit ratio.So price will be above $ 400 mark after halving.What is my expected price in coming months after everything will be settled down is somewhere between 500-600 $ range with stability.I don't think we will see 1k $ mark soon.
Me too ,i don't even think that it will go down as low as $400 price ,as we see and expected as it goes much higher than $700 this end of halving .so this low price breakdown is just a new start again to pump i guess.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:30:09 PM

Maybe after the halving it is possible for the price to go down again so maybe we will see it back at $400.
We just have to wait and see what is going to happen after the halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: