Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO on April 18 - 30% on 1s Day] The Next Big Thing? #Edon #newTechnology!  (Read 97059 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:23:27 PM

Just stumbled on this by accident. I remembered you from my days with node. I sold them all for peanuts when it looked liked a dead coin. Its a pity as it was going well for a while there. So what happened in the end with realsilk?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ilove-Obama

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:50:51 PM

Guys
just lettig you know the russian thread is gathering a lot of attention
if you speak russian, come by and say hi Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« ⪓  FAST CONFIRMATION   ► EDON ICO STARTED SOON  ◄  ⪓  NODE.js tehnology ⪓    »»»»
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ilove-Obama

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:04:05 PM

@Ilove-obama, thank you for your contribution. Nice to see that the crowd is lively. Keep up the good work

no problem boss, just don't forget my bounty Smiley

«««« ⪓  FAST CONFIRMATION   ► EDON ICO STARTED SOON  ◄  ⪓  NODE.js tehnology ⪓    »»»»
rossoalb

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:19:28 PM

support funds?
rossoalb

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:51:08 PM

support funds?

@rossoalb
Yes. By support funds, i mean that once we distribute the coins to the bakers, we will ask them to contribute amounts towards specific funds. Such as promotion, bounties, signature campaigns, nodes, you name it. I wish to make this project be open and democratic so that our members could decide upon our development.

so we will decide how Edon will evolve? that will be greate
tintumon

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:03:46 PM

Stumbled on this thread by chance.
When do you start the ICO and how is it structured?
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:25:08 PM

any news from bittrex?
fedoralite

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:56:04 PM

@fedoralite, i won't call it a news, but we did have a slack conversation with Bill. They are working on a special "kickstarter" page for our project. So the reason it takes so long is that they need the time to prepare for it.

did they give you any estimate on =3
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:16:38 PM

Stumbled on this thread by chance.
When do you start the ICO and how is it structured?
We are going to crowdfund this on  Bittrex exchange, and we are waiting them to give us a green light, probably in the next couple of weeks we'll start the ico. They will manage the sale and escrow for the investors.

This is what we have in mind for the ICO:

This will be a decreasing bonus ICO. To motivate early adopters, we will issue a daily bonus for example the 1st day will get 30% more coins than others, 2nd day will get 28% more coins, 3d day 26% and so on.

For the first 6 days of the ICO a 2% decrease will be applied, for the following days a decrease of 3%.

The bonus will be calculated with a formula that will determine your coin amount at the end of the ico.  

We will sell tokens 1token = 1btc or decimated 0.1token= 0.1btc

The sooner you participate the higher the end value due to the bonus.

What is your opinion on this method?

I will suggest following us on Social media, all the news get posted there first!

twitter     facebook    reddit     #slack     newsletter
Thanks for the response. I like the decimated tokens and is looking forward to the launch.
Whats the plans for releasing the actual coins?
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:29:56 PM

BitSupra seems like a good project.
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:58:24 PM

Ok, so If someone would ask you why should edon succed in competition with other altcoins, what would be your response?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
fedoralite

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:20:53 PM

people on Node thread are freaking out!!! aparently Therealsilk just made a run for it =3
delioase

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:34:48 PM

news on the ico?
SimpleIn

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:59:07 PM

The website will be down for maintanance
I'll get up as fast as possible
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:23:08 PM

Personally, dev should offer this conversion rate also.

You want your project to be successful, that would be a very good marketing tactic.

yes this is a very good marketing tactic. But then again, the community will decide, on this matter.

following the same line of thoughts we are thinking to create a special account that will be minable. To stimulate miners to use their hash power to dig in that found, of course it will not have any correlation to the code, or the coin itself but it will an incentive to gather more interest over our project.

what are your thoughts on this?

How would mining work on a coin coded on node.js?

I doubt that we will incorporate the mining engine within the core, but as an idea, we could set up a side chain tied to specific accounts. Or we could make an dapp that will act as difficulty generator to mimic the actual uᴉoɔʇᴉq network and the stress that miners are subjected in order to cover the block. And as reward to get a certain amount of coins that the community will contribute.

This might seem an incentive for asics owners, but it will have to be profitable to them so they don't waste their hashes... maybe making an separate mining algorithm that could be applied within the client... so many options to work this out, but not sure if it will be worth it...

what do you think?

So if you create a new mining algorithm based on node.js would the coin now become POW/POS? I don't think anyone has done a node.js miner, it'd be interesting.

The mining simulator would be good, but I still think POS should be enough since the wallet would be light I hope.

The swap would still be a good idea, it looks like there is a lot interest in that. Then again we don't know what is going on with node and what, if anything, future it most likely does or does not have.

When are you planning the ICO and the terms for the ICO?
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 03:10:45 PM

Edon is now added to http://icocountdown.com - Never miss out on a crowdsale again!

Pietpiraat

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:10:01 PM

When en where can we join the ICO ??
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:10:28 PM

plenty of time till ICO

reserved

IOTA
devking

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:45:16 AM

Watching, Edon reverse of Node  Grin

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:10:07 AM

Very interesting project that I just found today and read through the whole thread.  I want to invest in this and see where it goes.  Lisk, Waves, and now Edon.  Yes! I made 3 trains so far this year I'm so proud.  Cheesy  When is the ICO? And how much Edon would you get for 1 BTC and does the amount decrease when more investors show up?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: