Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO on April 18 - 30% on 1s Day] The Next Big Thing? #Edon #newTechnology!  (Read 97059 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:44:44 AM

Hi
I joined the translation into Bitcoin purse yesterday at 14:00  https://ico.edoncoin.com/page/register/
translation passed in to account is not credited with anything. What can be wrong?
No Bounty yet for transaltion.

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:47:39 AM

So how is the 30% bonus added??  I got the 1:1 ratio of trex

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
CarlOrff

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:52:11 AM

So how is the 30% bonus added??  I got the 1:1 ratio of trex
Like others ICO : at the end, when we know how many BTC are spent for every bonus level.

huzhongqi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:55:44 AM

it is bad that a newib always answer the question just likt  he is the host
CarlOrff

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:58:50 AM

where is Node.js
it is bad that a newib always answer the question just likt  he is the host
I should have a bonus :-).

Where are you Node.js : I do your job, mate :-).

avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:33:03 AM

Too little information and no public code. I'm not involved in this.
CarlOrff

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:37:06 AM

What's happend if not all the EDON are sold at the end of the ICO ?

Because this is a distribution based on formula (the great part about it), all the coins will be sold. There will be no leftovers.

Yes, I had understud since this morning....

Camus

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:45:34 AM

open source?
arz

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:46:15 AM

Open Source?Huh?

Crypto enthusiast/part-time trader, iOS Developer
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:21:24 AM

I don't understand how dev can be critical of NODE for being closed source and here we are back at square one  Huh
CarlOrff

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:23:26 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 07:47:27 AM by CarlOrff

How many are the BTC founded since the ICO begining ?

gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:33:47 AM

Well I put a little in. I was a bit deterred from it with all the fud though. I put 10 BTC aside for this but ended up putting 0.5 instead. So not a lot but still something.

Lets hope it does well Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
xboxsold

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:34:10 AM

Because this is a distribution based on formula (the great part about it), all the coins will be sold. There will be no leftovers.

So where will you get your funding ?? How will the Project get its Funding Huh Please be more specific on the Coin Distribution like ALL other ICO's do .. Not sure why you want to be so vague. This should have been posted Up FRONT.. Not in dribs and drabs..
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:35:47 AM

So where will you get your funding ?? How will the Project get its Funding Huh Please be more specific on the Coin Distribution like ALL other ICO's do .. Not sure why you want to be so vague. This should have been posted Up FRONT.. Not in dribs and drabs..

Also, the must buy now bonus is quite revealing as well.

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:01:52 AM

whats the bonus now?

Whats the distribution of the coin?
Are you listing the whole 50M in the ico?
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:17:41 AM

Bittrex says: "The EDONT is under maintenance" ... do I have to wait?

Until when there is the bonus?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

CarlOrff

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:30:19 AM

How many are the BTC founded since the ICO begining ?

There are currently ~30btc in 4h on bittrex Smiley
Thank you.

rebel.salesman

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 08:31:53 AM

Dear Node.js, (or Ion Sarbu?) I have a question to you.

Why did you photoshop the "Verified" badge in your facebook cover photo?
Does it mean that you want everyone to think that your identity has been verified, but it hasn't been?

This is really strange, guys.
Think before you invest in this ICO.
rebel.salesman

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 08:39:48 AM

Node.JS
And by the way, as nobody except Bittrex can really verify that you are you - maybe you can make something to assure everybody that everything is ok?

You could make a picture of yourself with a piece of paper and something like "Ion Sarbu, Edon ICO" written on it.

If you can't do this - this whole ICO looks veeeeeeeeeery suspicious.
sava0123

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:54:30 AM

Node.JS
And by the way, as nobody except Bittrex can really verify that you are you - maybe you can make something to assure everybody that everything is ok?

You could make a picture of yourself with a piece of paper and something like "Ion Sarbu, Edon ICO" written on it.

If you can't do this - this whole ICO looks veeeeeeeeeery suspicious.

2 pages before are answers about photoshop and ID. You managed to find link to his facebook but didn't see that there is answer for your question already? Or you just trolling?

Well heres what I've found, the names do not match up. I cannot find any public records of this person apart from a facebook.

If you check his facebook he is falsifying the facebook verification:

reference: https://www.facebook.com/ion.sirbu.921

https://www.facebook.com/zuck?fref=ts < you are looking at the blue tick at the top of the profile page next to the name.

All the Node graphics look similar to the Edon graphics: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590421.0#post_

No viewable source so we cannot ascertain if this is a clone of NODE.

How was the alpha leaked if NODE developers were so adamant about keeping it close.

All of the people on the original NODE disappeared at the same time? Who is this development team?

Node.js has asked others like crypti for a viewable source.

How will the development fund be maintained if 100% of the coins are distributed?

No explanation of escrow of any kind.

I am delisiting this from http://icocountdown.com

I suggest doing due diligence on this project.

You haven't googled carefully enough. I'm internet shy, but not anonymous. Publicity is not my strong part but there are contact details that even google picket up. Although the information is local and in romanian.

Yes, i am falsifying my facebook verification. What? i can't have a falsified facebook cover? It is not my fault that zuckerberg put such standards that only celebrities and politicians have that sign. I want to be in the inner circle Tongue And if you don't like it, unfriend me from facebook. If i wanted to create a fake personality, online why would i bother having an escrow with bittrex? they do rigorous ID and personality check...? And if so why would i stop only on fb? if there are ways to perform even deeper faking...?
This is my real profile, friends, colleagues, family... all of that can be checked.

All the Node graphics look similar to the Edon graphics? really? take a second look! besides hosting them on postimg.org there is nothing alike. Although SimpleIn and I used their thread as reference.

Took some time to find this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590421.3035;imode
You could build your node too Smiley You could compare that to what our first wallet will look.

Node developers used an obfuscation tool to scramble the code, but this is javascript, with a little time and effort you can get to the bottom.

I asked both crypti and node for their verification, and that wasn't with an intent to clone their work. I was getting into this an genuinely wanted to take part of it. And crypti politely refused, if i recall the right way. But what node did personally affected me.
Btw crypti open sourced their wallet, why i scammer like me didn't take their source full of documentation and ready implementation?

All the people working on this are genuine humans met on bctalk, ask the directly who they are, they are not ppts under my control.

We are going to buy into the project. And the development as well as promotion will be crowdfunded within the Edon community. Alternatively an option will be opening a Dapp store and selling viable software. But i think the highest return will present the sForge option.

Escrow/Distribution/Cheating Protection/ all of this is going to be performed by Bittrex.com. They are going to host and manage the Crowdfund. And in case of any regularity will refund the investor at once. They have very tight security, discuss this matter with Bill Shihara, and convince yourself about their professionalism @ bittrex.slack.com Besides that they have internal tools to spot ppl overatking more than they are allowed to buy. No risk for any of us, we don't expose ourself to hackers that will sure want to take a piece of the crowd fund, and no risk for the investors, if we fail along the way, your btc will be kept secure.

You are free to do whatever you want, it is your site

I suggest doing due diligence on this project. Totally sustaining this statement. Make sure you do your own research before trusting other parties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: