Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO on April 18 - 30% on 1s Day] The Next Big Thing? #Edon #newTechnology!  (Read 97065 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:02:37 PM

Who are the team members in this coin?

Only one person?

rebel.salesman

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 12:31:34 PM

FB issue here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1291818.msg14591127#msg14591127

I was already asked to do that, but not with a piece of paper but id.  and i think that this will be a viable way to prove my legitimacy.  Although i don't want my Information floating free on the internet... cause i know the rules of Bitcoinland.

Bill Chihara already confirmed my identity, and what i could do is to take a selfie with my id and my cat... lol Cheesy Cover the sensitive stuff
and ask Bill to confirm this.

Will that suit you little?

Someone in this topic mentioned that youtube video would be suitable.
You can just spend a couple of minutes to make a video using your phone camera and upload it to youtube. That could clear up everything.

But if you will not do this - there will be even more questions about who you really are, and what Edon ICO really is.
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:50:06 PM

Who are the team members in this coin?

Only one person?

http://www.edoncoin.com/about

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
sava0123

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:53:12 PM

2 of 3 members who have bitcointalk profile were active last time only on 15 of Novermber, 2015. So we have only designer and node.js who seems to be active now.

At the same time one of them is only thread manager (i guess on bitcointalk) and the other one is freelancer, maybe he did his part already. There is also Vadim, but he have no social accounts. So maybe he is not exists.
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:05:10 PM

I have good faith in this coin. I guess the rest of the team members just need to show up more often. I mean, it's about teamwork you know...

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:32:16 PM

hey, so i read the ico instructions, but im not seeing where it talks about applying the 30% bonus... Can someone clearify how the bonus works? i had purchased the ico @ 1:1 within the first hour.

And when the crowdsale is over i assume trading with be available via bittrex??

I look forward to a successful project  ~ currently 60btc invested!!

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
rebel.salesman

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 02:48:19 PM

Guys, don't you think, that it's not a very good idea to invest in ICO where the founder has never been seen in public before, and when only Bittrex can approve his identity?

Ethereum, Lisk, Waves had a public known people in their team, source code, community etc before the start of ICO.

Edon has only Bittrex approval for ICO and some info about platform concept on their pretty website.

The main question is - what do you need to verify identity at Bittrex and to launch an ICO?
Is it possible to verify identity at Bittrex by sending passport/ID scans, selfies with ID etc.

If it's possible - then it's possible to buy any documents and selfies you need at underground forums and to launch ICO using some fake identity.
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:00:00 PM

Guys, don't you think, that it's not a very good idea to invest in ICO where the founder has never been seen in public before, and when only Bittrex can approve his identity?

Ethereum, Lisk, Waves had a public known people in their team, source code, community etc before the start of ICO.

Edon has only Bittrex approval for ICO and some info about platform concept on their pretty website.

The main question is - what do you need to verify identity at Bittrex and to launch an ICO?
Is it possible to verify identity at Bittrex by sending passport/ID scans, selfies with ID etc.

If it's possible - then it's possible to buy any documents and selfies you need at underground forums and to launch ICO using some fake identity.

We are waiting for a response from the Bittrex.
xocel

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:20:56 PM

I have not formed an opinion on EDON yet. But regarding Bittrex ID verification, they use Jumio Netverify, it doesn't get any better than this https://www.jumio.com/netverify/

'Jumio Face Match with liveness detection brings an additional authentication factor to the Netverify process. In addition to asking customers to present a real credential, Jumio now compares the photo in the credential to the customer`s actual face. Liveness detection ensures that the person is actually present when submitting a photo for Face Match by detecting even the slightest facial movement. This deters a criminal’s attempt to pass the Face Match by using a static image.'

edit: Although i am assuming this same process is used to verify users for ICO's, as it is how normal user ID verification is done via trex.

motherfucker123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:25:31 PM

Dear Node.js, (or Ion Sarbu?) I have a question to you.

Why did you photoshop the "Verified" badge in your facebook cover photo?
Does it mean that you want everyone to think that your identity has been verified, but it hasn't been?

https://i.imgur.com/WB0JC53.png

https://i.imgur.com/cDLk0h2.png

This is really strange, guys.
Think before you invest in this ICO.

This guy was involved with CAIx and we all know how that went.

Nobody remembers CAIx?
avitas

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:25:54 PM

this shit is dodgy af, this incremental first day reward is probably just riding the lisk-waves ico to get that fresh opening day poonany.

the ticker is EDONT...maybe it's telling us something?

*edit didn't finish spelling poonany.
nikster

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:28:08 PM

Also waiting.

And what would the funds be used for exactly..?  Roll Eyes
rebel.salesman

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 03:28:44 PM

Netverify identification can be passed with photos/scans/selfies that anybody can buy on underground forum.

And also, if you need some real person presence to pass Bittrex verification - you can pay some moldovan/romanian guy to use his photos and identity.
This guy can also receive Skype videocalls from verification team or something like that.

Dear Node.JS / Ion Sarbu!
Any comments?
CryptoBeauty

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:29:04 PM

I hate ICOs but edon looks kinda interesting, hmm...
motherfucker123

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:31:41 PM

Also waiting.

And what would the funds be used for exactly..?  Roll Eyes

Blow and hookers?
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:17:37 PM

Does it mean that you want everyone to think that your identity has been verified, but it hasn't been?

Nobody remembers CAIx?

So the same guy was for CAIx?

kame.japan2

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:21:04 PM

Nobody remembers CAIx?

So the same guy was for CAIx?

really?

primalbase║▬ Distributed Workspace for Tech Community ▬║primalbase
Self-reproducing business structureLong term profitable investmentTangible product, not virtual
ICO starts 26th of June 1st day bonus (66%) 2nd-7th day bonus (25%)▬▬▬║Twitter
ancientOne1

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:46:24 PM

this is probably a scam.
kliown

Activity: 1080

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:49:00 PM

1 edont = 1 BTC..??suckk of Bittrexxxx

JOKOWOW dont have money LoL
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:58:54 PM

this is probably a scam.

Do you have any proof?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: