Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin always be dependent on fiat? Is it?  (Read 12522 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:49:14 AM

Bitcoin borned with fiat as main support,nowadays bitcoin still need fiat to be able to grow and get traded.Bitcoin will always be dependent the fiat as its an investement option soo fiat is the main resorce to fund such resorces.

Yeah that is correct. It started knowing its price through fiat so it better stay like that. Gold, silver oil and other commodity are also seen dependent in fiat and they are still growing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:54:43 AM

No bitcoin will be always conneted to fiat,even if goes mainstream,as you cant save anywhere bitcoins ,it may happen in the future this option but i really doubt,bitcoin will be dependent always ,and we cant do nothing to stop it as we need our fiat as well.
I also agree that bitcoin will always connected to fiat/other currencies as all other currencies are connected with each other but I think it alone for virtual system will in a time remain independent.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:03:16 PM

Bitcoin borned with fiat as main support,nowadays bitcoin still need fiat to be able to grow and get traded.Bitcoin will always be dependent the fiat as its an investement option soo fiat is the main resorce to fund such resorces.

Bitcoin is dependent on fiat because its value is calculated on dollar.I don't have idea how long it will be dependent like this but someday things will change in future.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:03:41 PM

No bitcoin will be always conneted to fiat,even if goes mainstream,as you cant save anywhere bitcoins ,it may happen in the future this option but i really doubt,bitcoin will be dependent always ,and we cant do nothing to stop it as we need our fiat as well.
I also agree that bitcoin will always connected to fiat/other currencies as all other currencies are connected with each other but I think it alone for virtual system will in a time remain independent.

Yeah sure bitcoin without any concern always depends on fiat. Currencies exist from the early days of human life, So the dependence on fiat will continue till the end of human life.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:41:31 PM

I think not, btc are still new for people. Maybe in future it will be independent but now we have what we have. But it's also not so bad, eveything dependent on smth

Yes it is still in maturity stage where it will be known all over the world even the people who aren't educated much will know that there is a currency like this that exist online. Maybe that way they will pursue an education in how to use a computer.
I find many people are unemployed plunge into the world of bitcoin to work although bitcoin is still dependent on the fiat was not a problem. as long as we still use bitcoin and bitcoin is still alive. anyway bitcoin will continue to grow may be able to stand alone

It is like every thing in the world now is priced by a fiat. That is how it goes. Well as long as bitcoin is here we should use it and promote it more if it will be known then better if it stays as it is then good also.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:01:40 PM

I think for a couple more years it will be depended on the fiat, but after that it will stand on his own.
Its still a long journey for the bitcoin but I think it will stand on its on legs at the end.

There will be few countries and people who will continue to use fiat as they are not aware about bitcoins, and if they are, they would hesitate in using it.
I think all of the countries will continue to work with their currencies in order to secure their trade and business in their local. But for international it may become an independent currency.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:51:24 PM

Well sure the current printed paper fiat ,in the future will be over as it will become all digital but bitcoin will still being dependent of fiat ,there is no way to this changes,21milion coins against all fiat of the world.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:54:22 PM

Yeah that is correct. It started knowing its price through fiat so it better stay like that. Gold, silver oil and other commodity are also seen dependent in fiat and they are still growing.

Yeah and always stay in fiat.

Unless the world accepted something else universally other then the USD to reverse this then it always will be like this lol.

Anyone thinking it wont depend on fiat is in lala land.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: