Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Tricky's Mining Pools  (Read 4383 times)
trickyriky (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:32:56 PM

Yes, your alt coin pool.  Assuming you mean this one: http://wemine.uk:89?  I'm curious why you decided to use coiniumserv for your alt coin pools, but went with NOMP/MPOS for your BTC one?

Perhaps I should rephrase what I stated in my previous reply.  Here goes:

It shows a lack of professionalism that you won't even bother to understand the basics of the medium through which you are communicating.  Rather than ask, "Hey, how did you change the font color?" or "Could you show me how to quote snippets?" you glossed over it and gave some lackadaisical answer about the poster showing off.  That made me ask myself, "Is this guy really serious about running a pool or able to provide any support for his pool if he can't even figure out forum software?"

Anyway, good luck.  As has been mentioned a few times, you've picked a pretty tough time to show up and announce a new pool.

i used coinium for my alt pool basically due to 99% of pools being nomp + mpos and i wanted to be different, i also like the style of it but unfortunately the worker hash rates are not correct (bug in coinium which i cant be bothered to fix, its a problem with reported shares giving incorrect calculations) hence why i went with mpos for bitcoin, now i might be lazy but im not stupid, nobody would mine a coinium bitcoin pool when it could say your worker speed is 10x greater than the net hash, would you lol

and as for me choosing not to learn how a forum works (its no secret im no forum fan), thats my choice pal im not wasting my time learning a platform to interact with strangers, truth be told i dont care how to quote snippets i have copy and paste and "" lols my time is better spent maintaining my pools and faucets, im currently deciding whether to migrate the coinium over to the MPOS server or not at the mo, it would correct the worker hash rates, but would lose a years history of my alt pools (due to the share issue in coinium i cant migrate the database in any use able manor).

now the question your asking yourself in my eyes seems a bit silly, ive had alt pools for a good year with no serious problems or complaints, yes i have had wallets corrupt and even dealt with chain forks, now i know i can handle any potential issues that could arise but dont envisage a bitcoin chain fork, im never getting 51% of the network, i think id be lucky to get 1% of the net hash on my pool in all honesty, it would be nice and welcome, but i have no expectations.

you have to understand that i understand psychology, when you give me a reply i analyze that reply and reply accordingly myself, so far i have as good as been called a potential scammer and had people even try to con me out of 25 bitcoin, im far from your average dumb citizen mate
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 05:01:34 PM

Huh... that's interesting.  I've only ever played with coiniumserv locally to see what it was like compared to some other offerings.  Never gave it much more than a cursory look because of its reliance on mono to emulate the .NET framework on non-windows platforms.  Certainly a bug as glaring as what you're describing should have been noticed Smiley

As for you last statement... nobody is trying to con you out of 25BTC.  They want assurances that they won't be conned out of the coin.  That very thing just happened, and was referenced earlier in the thread (look up nexious).  So, -ck very graciously (and then phillipma1957 as well) offered to escrow the 25BTC, so that when a new pool found a block the miners would at least be guaranteed to get their coins in case the pool operator ran off with them like the last guy did.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:32:57 PM

Huh... that's interesting.  I've only ever played with coiniumserv locally to see what it was like compared to some other offerings.  Never gave it much more than a cursory look because of its reliance on mono to emulate the .NET framework on non-windows platforms.  Certainly a bug as glaring as what you're describing should have been noticed Smiley

As for you last statement... nobody is trying to con you out of 25BTC.  They want assurances that they won't be conned out of the coin.  That very thing just happened, and was referenced earlier in the thread (look up nexious).  So, -ck very graciously (and then phillipma1957 as well) offered to escrow the 25BTC, so that when a new pool found a block the miners would at least be guaranteed to get their coins in case the pool operator ran off with them like the last guy did.
yeah its a known issue that has been reported to the github project several times, i believe there is also a bounty for fixing it, but like i say the whole share recording and calculations need rewriting to fix it, and i had nothing to do with the development of the project so i would effectively be starting at the ground up, which to me is a long drawn out process that will take too much time for my self :/ and yeah i know exactly what you mean where mono is concerned ispent hours fighting with ubuntu + mono

no offense but im taking it as an attempt to con me mate, i dont know the guy from adam, and im being asked to trust a stranger with what will be other peoples coins, now im aware of nexious i did have a quick nosey, granted there are some seriously unscrupulous individuals walking amongst us, but im not 1 of them yes i know talk is cheap but the fact that my alt pools have not generated a single bad word against me in a good year must say im not a thief or at the least, give indications i actually know what im doing lol

like i said, i was effectively solo mining with my 2TH for about 4 months now, i started when net hash was almost half of todays nethash, after 4 months now with double the net hash i still have not found a block, and my chances have as good as halved, so reseting all the shares and opening it to the public seemed my best option, i see you have your own mpos btc pool which has found a block, well done mate how much hash was on your pool at the time it found the block, if you dont mind my prying Smiley if net hash wasn't so huge or somebody has access to a lot of hash im more than happy for my pool to be hammered to catch its first block, then you will all see it will pay out, im not in the business of upsetting people and giving them chance to send the old bill after me mate, end of the day the domain is registered to me there is accountability, and lets face it 25 btc currently = £7716.84, thats not even enough to buy a shit car mate, why would i rip a number of users off to not even gain 5 months of living expense then have the worst reputation ever and never prosper, some people may be that cheap but im certainly not, i wouldn't destroy my reputation for anything less than what i would need to survive till the day i die, minimum £10,000,000 but this is the same for anybody who has morals and intelligence dont you think?
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:42:33 PM

I am not buying your excuse mate Wink
You do not know Con but we know him and we do not know you. I personally tried to warn people in Nexious pool but nobody listened. So this time I do hope they will listen. Starting a pool from nowhere these days is a sure loss  for the pool OP. I am wandering where your energy is comming from... Huh
Best
People be warned and be careful what you do!

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:00:02 PM

yeah its a known issue that has been reported to the github project several times, i believe there is also a bounty for fixing it, but like i say the whole share recording and calculations need rewriting to fix it, and i had nothing to do with the development of the project so i would effectively be starting at the ground up, which to me is a long drawn out process that will take too much time for my self :/ and yeah i know exactly what you mean where mono is concerned ispent hours fighting with ubuntu + mono

no offense but im taking it as an attempt to con me mate, i dont know the guy from adam, and im being asked to trust a stranger with what will be other peoples coins, now im aware of nexious i did have a quick nosey, granted there are some seriously unscrupulous individuals walking amongst us, but im not 1 of them yes i know talk is cheap but the fact that my alt pools have not generated a single bad word against me in a good year must say im not a thief or at the least, give indications i actually know what im doing lol

like i said, i was effectively solo mining with my 2TH for about 4 months now, i started when net hash was almost half of todays nethash, after 4 months now with double the net hash i still have not found a block, and my chances have as good as halved, so reseting all the shares and opening it to the public seemed my best option, i see you have your own mpos btc pool which has found a block, well done mate how much hash was on your pool at the time it found the block, if you dont mind my prying Smiley if net hash wasn't so huge or somebody has access to a lot of hash im more than happy for my pool to be hammered to catch its first block, then you will all see it will pay out, im not in the business of upsetting people and giving them chance to send the old bill after me mate, end of the day the domain is registered to me there is accountability, and lets face it 25 btc currently = £7716.84, thats not even enough to buy a shit car mate, why would i rip a number of users off to not even gain 5 months of living expense then have the worst reputation ever and never prosper, some people may be that cheap but im certainly not, i wouldn't destroy my reputation for anything less than what i would need to survive till the day i die, minimum £10,000,000 but this is the same for anybody who has morals and intelligence dont you think?

A couple of things.... A newbie has no reputation here and can just start a new ID when things go bad.
There has been people here ripped off for a lot less than 25BTC. You mine with 2TH which is nothing but you sound disappointed you did not find a back in 4 months time. So you started this pool 4 months ago to solo mine at 2 TH? If not where were you solo mining at? Lastly even the forum name you chose for yourself was a bad choice to gain any kind of trust with me. Sorry I would not waste my time to even dig into this pool any further.
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:06:49 PM

I am not buying your excuse mate Wink
You do not know Con but we know him and we do not know you. I personally tried to warn people in Nexious pool but nobody listened. So this time I do hope they will listen. Starting a pool from nowhere these days is a sure loss  for the pool OP. I am wandering where your energy is comming from... Huh
Best
People be warned and be careful what you do!

thanks for the comment, not sure what "excuse" your referencing but there isnt 1 for sale lol, i have already stated several times i appreciate some cheap individuals have zero morals, but  i do have them, and my pool hasn't come from nowhere, i have run alt pools for a good year,  story of my life i got into scrypt mining before realising sha256 was better, ABY was a good horse to back in its early days, but i wish id just jumped straight onto bitcoin, at least had i bought sha256 miners when i bought the scrypt they would still be useable Sad.

granted my patronage of this site has pretty much come from nowhere (actually posting and not just reading from the side lines), but as stated its the only place i could think where i would be likely to find fellow miners who might wish to pool their resources for a better reward assuming we find a block quickly.

some people follow their brains, some people follow their hearts, but the majority follow the crowd unfortunately, he who follows the crowd will get no further than the crowd Wink
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:12:33 PM

100+ for the croud though. But I will not waste my time to argue with you or convince "crowd" or your potential buddies how trustworthy or scammy you are. I have tried many many times without succes. So if you are good enough to convince them and scam them go ahead and do it. If they are stupid and dum enough to go for it even warned many times it is their fault and blame
I am done with this topic also
Good luck with your venture
Ps:
On my ex solo pool closed recently,  a miner with 2th found two bloks  during the year. So do not loose your hope miracles still happen especially arround Christmas  Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:15:25 PM

A couple of things.... A newbie has no reputation here and can just start a new ID when things go bad.
There has been people here ripped off for a lot less than 25BTC. You mine with 2TH which is nothing but you sound disappointed you did not find a back in 4 months time. So you started this pool 4 months ago to solo mine at 2 TH? If not where were you solo mining at? Lastly even the forum name you chose for yourself was a bad choice to gain any kind of trust with me. Sorry I would not waste my time to even dig into this pool any further.

sorry your so judgmental pal
1 why would i chose a screen name of anything other than my name? a name in law is nothing more than that by which something is commonly known, im commonly known as Tricky pleased to meet you Smiley
2 i have already stated look how old my account is, i dont like forums, period
3 yes i started the pool about 4 months ago, net hash was around 360,000PH when i first started mining my own pool which was private so i was effectively solo mining my own pool, after about 4 months, may have been 5 or even 6 months, seems like 2 mins to me, net hash is now 620,000PH or there abouts, the hope i had in finding a block initially has now halfed by the nethash doubling

and 4 thats your choice mate, thank you for the input but i hope there are not many more people who are quick to judge a book by its cover around here, or im deffo in the wrong place Sad
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:24:46 PM

100+ for the croud though. But I will not waste my time to argue with you or convince "crowd" or your potential buddies how trustworthy or scammy you are. I have tried many many times without succes. So if you are good enough to convince them and scam them go ahead and do it. If they are stupid and dum enough to go for it even warned many times it is their fault and blame
I am done with this topic also
Good luck with your venture
On my ex solo pool a miner with 2th found two bloks for last year. So do not loose your hope miracles still happen especially arround Christmas  Grin

lol entitled to your opinion pal, shame your wrong but thats your choice, follow your brain by all means, if my pool ever finds a block, it will payout and i hope somebody announces it here just to prove you all wrong, your making entirely too many assumptions for my liking, i have no friends, especially forum friends, i hate forums mate or are you choosing to ignore that fact? check me out if you must i have the same name everywhere, including exchanges where i have been resident in troll boxes for the last year, im known but i dont have friends which is both positive yet negative at the same time Sad

Shocked you found 2 blocks in 1 year with 2TH on a solo pool? mind if i ask when or more to the point what was net hash rate and difficulty please? id be happy with 2 blocks a year, in fact ecstatic going off current stats Smiley
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:30:31 PM

Not me, some one who mined there.
Here is your info last two blocks were found whith in a couple of days before pool was closed. What you need is luck and good blessing though
http://tbdice.org/blocks.htm
Blocks 2 and 3 the guy mined from beginnig with 2TH

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:31:01 PM

i see you have your own mpos btc pool which has found a block, well done mate how much hash was on your pool at the time it found the block, if you dont mind my prying Smiley
I had about 1.5PH on my pool when I found the block... not prying at all Smiley.  It was on my own dime, too.  I'd spent about 9BTC on my own in rentals before the block hit.  All in all not a bad ROI for me, and the miners on my pool made a pretty decent little payout as well.

if net hash wasn't so huge or somebody has access to a lot of hash im more than happy for my pool to be hammered to catch its first block, then you will all see it will pay out, im not in the business of upsetting people and giving them chance to send the old bill after me mate, end of the day the domain is registered to me there is accountability, and lets face it 25 btc currently = £7716.84, thats not even enough to buy a shit car mate, why would i rip a number of users off to not even gain 5 months of living expense then have the worst reputation ever and never prosper, some people may be that cheap but im certainly not, i wouldn't destroy my reputation for anything less than what i would need to survive till the day i die, minimum £10,000,000 but this is the same for anybody who has morals and intelligence dont you think?
As has been pointed out, people have been ripped off for far less than 25BTC.  Also, and I'm glad you had a nosey (great expression by the way) regarding nexious.  It shows that people certainly are wiling to risk it to run the con.  He'd started attracting some miners - many of whom spent months on his pool.  It wasn't until I found the block on his pool that the scam was exposed and the guy ran.

and 4 thats your choice mate, thank you for the input but i hope there are not many more people who are quick to judge a book by its cover around here, or im deffo in the wrong place Sad
Unfortunately, because the cryptocurrency ecosystem is so new and so many people have been burned (from scamming hardware vendors, to scamming pool operators), that's exactly what happens: books are indeed judged by their covers.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:20:16 PM

I had about 1.5PH on my pool when I found the block... not prying at all Smiley.  It was on my own dime, too.  I'd spent about 9BTC on my own in rentals before the block hit.  All in all not a bad ROI for me, and the miners on my pool made a pretty decent little payout as well.

Shocked wow i must admit im shocked, youve basically just told me what i didnt want to hear lol, yeah i was looking at hiring, but 1btc for 3 hours at 1PH is a pretty big gamble, massive respect for the persistence and 9 btc gamble, i dont think i could personally go that far myself but i understand some people have thousands of btc from years ago, you could be 1 of those peeps as anything is possible Smiley

As has been pointed out, people have been ripped off for far less than 25BTC.  Also, and I'm glad you had a nosey (great expression by the way) regarding nexious.  It shows that people certainly are wiling to risk it to run the con.  He'd started attracting some miners - many of whom spent months on his pool.  It wasn't until I found the block on his pool that the scam was exposed and the guy ran.

im not saying they haven't, i agree as i was a victim of mt GAW myself along with many others Sad i just dont see the point in destroying a reputation ive spent a life time keeping good for anything less than the rest of my life in comfort and luxury with the best flowers of intoxication lol
nosey lol i love that 1 myself its accurate and honest if anything Smiley now i fully accept that people will scam other people and i also fully accept that you guys dont know me from adam, unless you frequent the same exchanges i do anyway, nexious sounds like another to add to the list of crypto-crims and already has a bad name around here by the looks of it, but im not 1 of these crooks like i say im the same username everywhere i go online including facebook which i was using before i even knew crypto existed, if i was out to rip people off i would be clever about it and not give any chance at all to link my victims back to who i am so they would be chasing after a ghost, im not behaving this way and im being totally open as i have nothing to hide

Unfortunately, because the cryptocurrency ecosystem is so new and so many people have been burned (from scamming hardware vendors, to scamming pool operators), that's exactly what happens: books are indeed judged by their covers.

i agree with what your saying but this is not right, this is not what was intended for humanity, money is most certainly the root of all evil, we could get rid of it over night and all be free with abundance, but the mass's seem to love being slaves to the creators of money value and wealth, and need some kind of inequality so they have people to worship rather than beliefs :/ 1 day they may realise, hopefully before its too late :/

Not me, some one who mined there.
Here is your info last two blocks were found whith in a couple of days before pool was closed. What you need is luck and good blessing though
http://tbdice.org/blocks.htm
Blocks 2 and 3 the guy mined from beginnig with 2TH

ahhh ok i missunderstood, thank you will have a nosey Smiley
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 08:29:33 PM

I had about 1.5PH on my pool when I found the block... not prying at all Smiley.  It was on my own dime, too.  I'd spent about 9BTC on my own in rentals before the block hit.  All in all not a bad ROI for me, and the miners on my pool made a pretty decent little payout as well.

Shocked wow i must admit im shocked, youve basically just told me what i didnt want to hear lol, yeah i was looking at hiring, but 1btc for 3 hours at 1PH is a pretty big gamble, massive respect for the persistence and 9 btc gamble, i dont think i could personally go that far myself but i understand some people have thousands of btc from years ago, you could be 1 of those peeps as anything is possible Smiley
Definitely not one of those people with thousands of coins hanging around... though I wish I was Smiley.  No, I've been mining for a couple years - mostly on p2pool - and have made a decent bit of coin.  I used quite a bit of what I've made to fund this adventure, and luckily it paid off far before I thought it would.  That's the thing about mining... a share can hit at any time.

Don't fret... a miner with just a single S3+ (453GH/s) hit a solo block on solo.ckpool not too long ago.  Also, a guy with 2TH has hit a couple as well.  So it can certainly be done.  I was a bit impatient and threw some pretty large rentals at my pool Tongue

-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4144
Merit: 1638

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 08:44:49 PM

no offense but im taking it as an attempt to con me mate, i dont know the guy from adam, and im being asked to trust a stranger with what will be other peoples coins,
Can you not see the irony in what you wrote? You can't trust me with escrowing 25BTC, but you expect the community to effectively trust you with 25BTC? The community here trusts me and Phil, not you, and there are solid reasons for it that have nothing do with us just saying "you can trust me", so you work it out.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:58:53 PM

Definitely not one of those people with thousands of coins hanging around... though I wish I was Smiley.  No, I've been mining for a couple years - mostly on p2pool - and have made a decent bit of coin.  I used quite a bit of what I've made to fund this adventure, and luckily it paid off far before I thought it would.  That's the thing about mining... a share can hit at any time.

Don't fret... a miner with just a single S3+ (453GH/s) hit a solo block on solo.ckpool not too long ago.  Also, a guy with 2TH has hit a couple as well.  So it can certainly be done.  I was a bit impatient and threw some pretty large rentals at my pool Tongue

dont we all haha, wow i tried litecoin on p2pool after 2 week i still hadnt even got a single ltc with about 18MH, so threw it back on GCN and spent those on hardware at worldofelectronics.ie which was a far better pay off but was slow in getting the hardware.
Smiley faith almost restored i have 2x S3's and a bunch of 100Ghs units so i could get lucky and crack a block, unless i rent some serious hash im only looking at 10btc if it found a block tonight, the other miner spent a day wiping out my share ratio and moved onto another pool, cant say i blame them, like has been pointed out could be months before cracking a block, but he put work into it and will get his share when it happens.
like i say your a braver man than i, knowing my luck i could spend a million quid on hiring tons of hash, and maybe only crack 1 block :/ heres hoping crypto santa drops us all a block or 2 each Smiley

Posted by: -ck
Insert Quote
Quote from: trickyriky on Today at 05:32:57 PM
no offense but im taking it as an attempt to con me mate, i dont know the guy from adam, and im being asked to trust a stranger with what will be other peoples coins,
Can you not see the irony in what you wrote? You can't trust me with escrowing 25BTC, but you expect the community to effectively trust you with 25BTC? The community here trusts me and Phil, not you, and there are solid reasons for it that have nothing do with us just saying "you can trust me", so you work it out

can you not see that i dont know you? you could have created this site and 50% of the user accounts, and set the scene for multiple accounts to have "status", your claims are just as empty to me as mine are to you mate, trust is a 2 way street and im not stupid lol
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 09:03:44 PM

can you not see that i dont know you? you could have created this site and 50% of the user accounts, and set the scene for multiple accounts to have "status", your claims are just as empty to me as mine are to you mate, trust is a 2 way street and im not stupid lol
You do realize the guy with whom you're having your discussion is the guy who wrote the mining software that the vast majority of the ~650PH on the network uses, right?

Just checking... Tongue

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:16:32 PM

You do realize the guy with whom you're having your discussion is the guy who wrote the mining software that the vast majority of the ~650PH on the network uses, right?

Just checking... Tongue

nope didn't have the foggiest mate, he is still my equal though we all have our own unique greatness in some way or other Smiley
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4172
Merit: 8069

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 09:26:26 PM

I have waited before I replied to the thread.

Since the thread is not moderated I won't be deleted.

I have sold 100k plus on ebay since 2003. More then 1500 positive feedback

I have sold 10k plus here on this site and over 400 trust.

More then 20 people on this site have my mailing address.

I live 3 miles from another member on the site .

My feedback on ebay

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=philipma1957&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4585

I never posted on this thread with the escrow offer that pays the pool.   ie 25 coins in and 25.25 coins back  others mention my offer.

I tell you what   I won't say don't mine with this pool

I will say the pool op has refused  a 1% bounty on the first block by not taking the escrow offer.
I will say the pool op has not made a counter offer such as I don't have 25 btc to escrow but I have 12.5 btc to escrow.
The pool op has said I won't trust anyone to escrow.  My offer was I would pay  the escrow fees to ck or ognasty or escrow myself.

So to all if you want to mine with Tricky-Wicky-Dicky

(I got that right don't I? Or is that what a call a very personal part of myself? damn getting old is tough I just can't remember shit)

it is your coin not mine.

I will say at least 4 or 5 guys have come to this forum since the Nexious ripoff or is it the same guy 5 times.

If I was nexious I would come back to this site full of myself and try again to lift some coin just for the amusement of it.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:45:22 PM

I have waited before I replied to the thread.

Since the thread is not moderated I won't be deleted.

I have sold 100k plus on ebay since 2003. More then 1500 positive feedback

I have sold 10k plus here on this site and over 400 trust.

More then 20 people on this site have my mailing address.

I live 3 miles from another member on the site .

My feedback on ebay

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=philipma1957&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4585

I never posted on this thread with the escrow offer that pays the pool.   ie 25 coins in and 25.25 coins back  others mention my offer.

I tell you what   I won't say don't mine with this pool

I will say the pool op has refused  a 1% bounty on the first block by not taking the escrow offer.
I will say the pool op has not made a counter offer such as I don't have 25 btc to escrow but I have 12.5 btc to escrow.
The pool op has said I won't trust anyone to escrow.  My offer was I would pay  the escrow fees to ck or ognasty or escrow myself.

So to all if you want to mine with Tricky-Wicky-Dicky

(I got that right don't I? Or is that what a call a very personal part of myself? damn getting old is tough I just can't remember shit)

it is your coin not mine.

I will say at least 4 or 5 guys have come to this forum since the Nexious ripoff or is it the same guy 5 times.

If I was nexious I would come back to this site full of myself and try again to lift some coin just for the amusement of it.

fools either not reading or failing to understand i don't know none of you, i am not going to trust complete strangers! you are seriously delusional if not high on drugs if you believe you are going to CONvince me otherwise, and your psychology wont work either but considering we are all equal i accept your compliment and extend it back to you mate Wink now believe me or dont believe me that is your issue, i had never even heard of nexious until it came up on this post, ive had this account about a year, and my facebook over 5 year and i hate forums, if you own the site you can see if i have multiple accounts, i know i dont so why should i care, you lot might like running round under multiple pseudo names but i cant be bothered with having to remember who im supposed to be playing, lifes too short for that shit man

but hey you seem to want to be an idiot and paint a picture of me when you dont even know me or have a clue
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:01:06 PM

but hey you seem to want to be an idiot and paint a picture of me when you dont even know me or have a clue

Seriously !?! Phil is an idiot now ? Phil have earn MY trust and MANY others over the years on this forum. Sooo...

Why you don't just go fuck yourself with your pool ?

That's all i have to say.

who exactly are you? and who rattled your cage? go fuck yourself too pal!! see 2 can play the insulting game, its not very nice for people to read though, so why not grow up ehh, how you perceive my use of language is your own problem mate

damn starting to wreak of socialism around here :/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: