Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 01:06:42 AM

I can see a hugh potential in adzcoin. The mainreason is the already big community. Sure, the pre-mined coins are not the best for miners, but therefor is it possible for non techies to get some free coins just for beeing social.

Oh yeah, your creating sockpuppets as fanboys with 0 posts to promote your shit. Huh

Well if you have a big community it's normal people will comment no? Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 01:09:03 AM

From the website social network source, it looks like this is a site built using SocialKit http://socialkit.net/ using grape theme http://themeforest.net/item/grape-professional-flexible-admin-template/470861

You can see from the admin page https://startpeeps.com/admin/

Yep that's right, we added a referral system though with a 3-tier affiliate system, made it invite-only and added the web wallet for Adzcoin to the site.

But a lot more improvements are comng soon. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 01:11:35 AM

I can see a hugh potential in adzcoin. The mainreason is the already big community. Sure, the pre-mined coins are not the best for miners, but therefor is it possible for non techies to get some free coins just for beeing social.

That's right, the idea is to get the mainstream crowd on board and use cryptos, will definately benefit the whole community. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 01:16:42 AM

The Domain adzcoin.org is registered anonymously by proxy and not a year ago like you stated above where you started the project, but only a few days ago:

And I've found some more "bugs" which at least make me think...

If I start a (legit) project - I'd rent a VPS at least and host my seednodes myself - at seed1.adzcoin.org and/or seed2.adzcoin.org or something similar.

I'd create/fork a coin from a trusted, stable source etc...

Well... People must make their own image...

Thanks we'll look into that!

About the project, i didnt state the coin project started a year ago, where did you read that? I clearly stated we first built a community and buyers market, which is what started a year ago. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 01:19:41 AM

Woo, I have 25 direct referrals in Startpeeps  Wink
looks like OP is making new accounts to promote his shit premined coin, this is why totally newly registered accounts posting here

for me its a big premined crap nothing else.

Great, you taking the effort commenting on my thread proves the exact opposite  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 01:26:25 AM

too shitty to waste electricity

Looks like somebody wll do some heavy mining  Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
gopro22

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 02:18:53 AM

Well done jens you have done a brilliant job mate i am not no techy and don't have a clue about most of this stuff but it sounds to me like haters are trying to put adzcoin down because they can't get their hands on them all haters going to hate keep up the good work bro. p.s you think i am a sock puppet i am actually a marketer with some very good skills so don't give up your day job
wookieinvader

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 02:32:53 AM

Nicely Done Jens,

Nice to see everything coming together. It has been a long process. To all those members of SRS and Startpeeps, who are first timers. This place is filled with trolls and Fudders (Fear, Uncertainty, and doubt) Take everything you read here with a grain of salt.

Jens has done a hell of a job cobbling this idea together, and the digital advertising world is amazingly huge. Start introducing this coin to traffic exchanges, safe lists, funnels, and list builders, and things could get outrageous. Not to mention all the revshares.  Smiley
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 03:13:22 AM

Well done jens you have done a brilliant job mate i am not no techy and don't have a clue about most of this stuff but it sounds to me like haters are trying to put adzcoin down because they can't get their hands on them all haters going to hate keep up the good work bro. p.s you think i am a sock puppet i am actually a marketer with some very good skills so don't give up your day job

Thanks! No worries they'll turn around once they got some ADZ in their wallets. Wink

First distribution of free ADZ will be today! Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 03:17:51 AM

Nicely Done Jens,

Nice to see everything coming together. It has been a long process. To all those members of SRS and Startpeeps, who are first timers. This place is filled with trolls and Fudders (Fear, Uncertainty, and doubt) Take everything you read here with a grain of salt.

Jens has done a hell of a job cobbling this idea together, and the digital advertising world is amazingly huge. Start introducing this coin to traffic exchanges, safe lists, funnels, and list builders, and things could get outrageous. Not to mention all the revshares.  Smiley

Thanks!

Yeah that's right, millions of dollars in transactions on revsharing sites alone, without all the great ideas you mention here. Adzcoin will become huge indeed, so yeah the comments of haters sound a bit silly considering this.  Cheesy

Join Buzzex.io
Merlinsmatrix

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:02:40 AM

Hey Guys, looking forward to the future with #adzcoin #startpeeps #startrevshare #startmarket   Shocked

btw great work Jens
hdung

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:15:04 AM

Woo, I have 25 direct referrals in Startpeeps  Wink
looks like OP is making new accounts to promote his shit premined coin, this is why totally newly registered accounts posting here

for me its a big premined crap nothing else.
Crap... you are funny. LOL
wildduck
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:32:03 AM

You can`t trick ocminer mate, sorry better luck next time.
tulundon

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 08:25:59 AM

Adzcoin is a coin that will help internet marketers get free advertisng, while at the same time helping people earn free coins through the power of social media.

Many coins these days first build a concept, then launch the coin and hope it becomes popular. We did things in reverse and first built a community and a huge buyers market, and are now launching a coin that will serve as the currency on our various platforms and beyond!

The Community

The Start Network is a fast-growing community built around Statpeeps, a social network that rewards people for their social activity in Adzcoin. We are approaching 100K members very fast and look to attract millions, which is the perfect way to make cryptocurrencies go mainstream.

-> Everybody will get a web wallet at Startpeeps.com
-> Everybody will get free Adzcoin for their social activity

Adzcoin has been pre-mined 50% and 30% of the coins will be freely distributed to Startpeeps members the first year. 20% will be used to expand the network of sites. You can read the complete overview here:
https://startpeeps.com/report.pdf

The Buyers Market

I'm the creator of Startrevshare, an advertising and revenue sharing company. We did well over 2 million dollars in sales the first 40 days, and want to make Adzcoin one of the main deposit methods on SRS.

We will also form startegic partnerships with other revsharing sites who can add an extra income stream to their sites to pay members their cashback on ad packs they buy. It's a win-win situation for everybody:

-> The member of the revshare site can grow his Adzcoins
-> The admin can refer his members to Startpeeps and earn free Adzcoins and make a profit
-> Startpeeps, the Start Nework and the Adzcoin userbase grows exponentially

On top of the revsharing sites, we'll also offer various other ways Adzcoins can be spent as you can read in the Startpeeps report.

Coin Website and Specifications

-> 84 Million coins
-> 60 second target block time
-> 40 START block reward
-> Block reward halving every 12 months
-> The X11 Proof of Work algorithm
-> Difficulty re-targeting using the multipool-resistant DigiShield

Official website:
http://adzcoin.org

Get Wallet on Website
-> Windows Wallet
-> Sign Up To Startpeeps To Get Web Wallet: https://startpeeps.com (affiliate code: JensSteyaert )

Github Page:
https://github.com/AdzCoin/adzcoin

Explorer:
http://adzcoin.net

Mining pool and faucet
Coming soon!

Buy And Trade Coins
Coming Soon!

Once the coin is added to exchanges we'll create the payment gateway so people can spend Adzcoin buying the various products and services that we offer!

>>> Join Startpeeps Here and get started! https://startpeeps.com (affiliate code: JensSteyaert )

Good luck Jens. Time will say if this project succeed or not.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 09:35:40 AM

Hey Guys, looking forward to the future with #adzcoin #startpeeps #startrevshare #startmarket   Shocked

btw great work Jens

Tha future looks good Smiley

Thanks!

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 09:38:52 AM

People that join Startpeeps don't know and care about ocminer, just saying. Smiley

I think you might better join Startpeeps than making pennies posting nonsense here promoting signature campaigns  Grin

Just trying to help you.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 09:40:16 AM

Adzcoin is a coin that will help internet marketers get free advertisng, while at the same time helping people earn free coins through the power of social media.

Many coins these days first build a concept, then launch the coin and hope it becomes popular. We did things in reverse and first built a community and a huge buyers market, and are now launching a coin that will serve as the currency on our various platforms and beyond!

The Community

The Start Network is a fast-growing community built around Statpeeps, a social network that rewards people for their social activity in Adzcoin. We are approaching 100K members very fast and look to attract millions, which is the perfect way to make cryptocurrencies go mainstream.

-> Everybody will get a web wallet at Startpeeps.com
-> Everybody will get free Adzcoin for their social activity

Adzcoin has been pre-mined 50% and 30% of the coins will be freely distributed to Startpeeps members the first year. 20% will be used to expand the network of sites. You can read the complete overview here:
https://startpeeps.com/report.pdf

The Buyers Market

I'm the creator of Startrevshare, an advertising and revenue sharing company. We did well over 2 million dollars in sales the first 40 days, and want to make Adzcoin one of the main deposit methods on SRS.

We will also form startegic partnerships with other revsharing sites who can add an extra income stream to their sites to pay members their cashback on ad packs they buy. It's a win-win situation for everybody:

-> The member of the revshare site can grow his Adzcoins
-> The admin can refer his members to Startpeeps and earn free Adzcoins and make a profit
-> Startpeeps, the Start Nework and the Adzcoin userbase grows exponentially

On top of the revsharing sites, we'll also offer various other ways Adzcoins can be spent as you can read in the Startpeeps report.

Coin Website and Specifications

-> 84 Million coins
-> 60 second target block time
-> 40 START block reward
-> Block reward halving every 12 months
-> The X11 Proof of Work algorithm
-> Difficulty re-targeting using the multipool-resistant DigiShield

Official website:
http://adzcoin.org

Get Wallet on Website
-> Windows Wallet
-> Sign Up To Startpeeps To Get Web Wallet: https://startpeeps.com (affiliate code: JensSteyaert )

Github Page:
https://github.com/AdzCoin/adzcoin

Explorer:
http://adzcoin.net

Mining pool and faucet
Coming soon!

Buy And Trade Coins
Coming Soon!

Once the coin is added to exchanges we'll create the payment gateway so people can spend Adzcoin buying the various products and services that we offer!

>>> Join Startpeeps Here and get started! https://startpeeps.com (affiliate code: JensSteyaert )

Good luck Jens. Time will say if this project succeed or not.

Thanks appreciated! Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 01:57:02 PM

Been following your site on other forums, you should post there to update your SRS members.
I will join startpeeps now.. and gooduck with ADZcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:52:32 PM

Very interesting project Jens. Will keep an eye on your progress and if you can get other Rev share sites and mlm`s to accept your Adzcoin you will have something special with your coins and more people will surely join your project. Good luck Cool

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
CashLync

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:55:57 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 08:22:24 PM by CashLync

People that join Startpeeps don't know and care about ocminer, just saying. Smiley

I think you might better join Startpeeps than making pennies posting nonsense here promoting signature campaigns  Grin

Just trying to help you.

Cheers,
Jens

ehehehehe.

http://bit.ly/1lXn6Hg
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: