Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:06:53 AM

ADZ add to https://www.livecoin.net

RT pls

https://twitter.com/diksms77/status/708215881223036928

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 09:48:11 AM

Yes just added today was about to announce it.  Grin

Join ivecoin here if you're not a member yet -> https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-AU5WxgJj

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 09:52:26 AM

Hi Everybody,

Here is the long awaited post about the Adzcoin project team:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/meet-the-adzcoin-project-team/

As you can see there are a lot of people working on this and the team will keep on growing when the browser extension and Adzcoin monetization API launches in less than 10 days!

Cheers,
Jens

PS: I'll reply to pm's later tonight too Wink

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
dfgv12

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 11:07:03 PM

For Indonesian translation
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SaFDZlZBZtFXqt-r5nD8Lci1eR2dwKbq7dbtghDHeOQ/edit?usp=sharing

ask Indonesian moderator for proof of quality.

My adz wallet:
9AhVUkSJQaKqNQhitX9HuVADJBe6MEuUxA
wookieinvader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 11:18:06 PM

Hi Jens,

Great to see the hard work starting to come to fruition. It has been a long road since the beginning of startpeeps on Startjoin. So as a VIP supporter of Adzcoin/Startpeeps, where exactly does this leave us? Are we going to start seeing increased signups for Startpeeps? What is your vision for a return on our investment?

Thanks and keep up the great work!
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:59:29 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 12:44:33 AM by k0er

Russian Translation

YANDEX
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 01:56:05 AM

Hi Jens,

Great to see the hard work starting to come to fruition. It has been a long road since the beginning of startpeeps on Startjoin. So as a VIP supporter of Adzcoin/Startpeeps, where exactly does this leave us? Are we going to start seeing increased signups for Startpeeps? What is your vision for a return on our investment?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Hello,

Yeah teh browser extension and API are about to launch, this will obviously be the main aspect of the concept and bring a lot more users for Startpeeps too as there will be a link inside the extension to join and get "shopping rewards". After the extension is launched we'll focus on bringing more parter sites on board too to increase conversions.

Either way things look very good and Adzcoin is about to explode in less than 10 days, i guess you can already see the signs of that. Smiley

I'll obviously keep on updating everyone about progress!

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
wasref

Activity: 555
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:29:38 AM

Come on Jens, your doing it wrong, all new accounts posting on front page.
Is this Startpeep affiliated? was funded through Startjoin so wouldn't they use startcoin?

Seems odd to me...  Roll Eyes

Yes that's exactly right. Wink

Startcoin is just hopeless for so many reasons, here's a few:
-> Unable to access from India, one of the biggest potential markets
-> I'm in the Philippines now, a booming crypto market (coins.ph is just awesome) and i need to enter a captcha on every page  Shocked
-> Many updates, nothing is being done...
-> No promotions for the coin anywhere except the same old videos over and over again  Huh

So yeah, using our own coin for the project we've been working on for nearly a year now is better imo. Smiley

Hmm what I see is the coin was created not by hand - but by a coin generator, if at least you would have created the coin yourself ....

Care to ellaborate on the importance of your statement? It can be used as a means of exchange of goods and services which is what the coin is intended for, mainly advertising products and services and products in our marketplace. Plus we have good developers working on all of our sites. Smiley

Well - from the technical side the coin is "just" a coin created by a coingenerator.

The Genesis Block is from 2014:
https://github.com/AdzCoin/adzcoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2795

There is no real "timestamp event" used as the Genesis Block, just a generic text:
https://github.com/AdzCoin/adzcoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2783

Premine is huge, but disclosed in the OP:
https://github.com/AdzCoin/adzcoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2783

The seednodes are from the coincreation service:
https://github.com/AdzCoin/adzcoin/blob/master/src/net.cpp#L1196-L1197

The Domain adzcoin.org is registered anonymously by proxy and not a year ago like you stated above where you started the project, but only a few days ago:
Creation Date: 2015-11-25T23:12:43Z (look below in the whois)

Code:
whois adzcoin.org
Domain Name: ADZCOIN.ORG
Domain ID: D178548045-LROR
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2015-12-07T08:42:36Z
[b]Creation Date: 2015-11-25T23:12:43Z[/b]
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-11-25T23:12:43Z
Sponsoring Registrar: eNom, Inc.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: 386592ee2e0d7e3f
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: legal@whoisguard.com

And I've found some more "bugs" which at least make me think...

If I start a (legit) project - I'd rent a VPS at least and host my seednodes myself - at seed1.adzcoin.org and/or seed2.adzcoin.org or something similar.

I'd create/fork a coin from a trusted, stable source etc...

Well... People must make their own image...

heding ocminer advice staying away
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:34:57 AM

This is a sound coin,
I have no doubt it's not a scam, Jens face is up in certain site's and he has been involved in tech businesses before if I am correct?
Maybe an outside dev could go over coin to tweak some bugs but that's not really going to effect how it is used, it is a real purpose coin..
I just wish it was available on more exchanges.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:10:50 AM

This is a sound coin,
I have no doubt it's not a scam, Jens face is up in certain site's and he has been involved in tech businesses before if I am correct?
Maybe an outside dev could go over coin to tweak some bugs but that's not really going to effect how it is used, it is a real purpose coin..

It should be on more exchanges soon, it's already on livecoin, got added yesterday over there.

Livecoin are very strict who add 1 coin per month, and even they loved Jens idea about his coin serving a purpose and they decided to add it right away

Adzcoin is even on bittylicious selling at £0.10 but I don't think there has been any trades there yet recently
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 03:16:26 AM

This is a sound coin,

The coins use is to transfer value from one person to another. Does it do it's job? Ofcourse  Smiley

Anybody should just read http://adzcoindesk.com to see all the info about the model. And yes it is a real purpose coin.

Some people will be amazed in some weeks how much reach it'll have it's crazy   Cheesy

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 03:19:52 AM

Hey Jens I also like the idea of thoth-Atlantian

Maybe you can ask the outside developers to go over the coin to tweak some bugs?

The coin is fine, the dev team can handle anything but it's not needed now. Wink

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 03:23:04 AM

If ocminer told you to jump off the highest bridge would you do it?

What is he? Jesus?

Clearly this coin is serving a purpose, unlike most other sh*t coins out there that just get pumped and dumped

If you bother to read, and follow the updates you'd know fine well this is a sound coin.

No coin has yet tackled the adblocking problem on the net, and this will be the 1st coin.

Anyway Jens I'm backing this coin up, it serves a real purpose unlike most crap coins out there  Smiley

[/quote]

Don't feed the trolls, he just wants to buy cheap Adzcoins himself now the price is rising due to our mention on Cointelegraph...That's how it goes here.

A pretty weak attempt though, after all the concept is amazing and the coin has been fine for the last 3+ months... (he's quoting a 3+ old post  Roll Eyes )

Join Buzzex.io
wasref

Activity: 555

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:39:17 AM

What is he? Jesus?

Clearly this coin is serving a purpose, unlike most other sh*t coins out there that just get pumped and dumped

If you bother to read, and follow the updates you'd know fine well this is a sound coin.

No coin has yet tackled the adblocking problem on the net, and this will be the 1st coin.

Anyway Jens I'm backing this coin up, it serves a real purpose unlike most crap coins out there  Smiley

Don't feed the trolls, he just wants to buy cheap Adzcoins himself now the price is rising due to our mention on Cointelegraph...That's how it goes here.

A pretty weak attempt though, after all the concept is amazing and the coin has been fine for the last 3+ months... (he's quoting a 3+ old post  Roll Eyes )

[/quote]

classic response, nothing ocminer said was opinion he provided facts and it does look dodgy what makes it even dodgy is your huge pre-mine
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:00:28 AM

What is he? Jesus?

classic response, nothing ocminer said was opinion he provided facts and it does look dodgy what makes it even dodgy is your huge pre-mine
[/quote]
only the price went up, there was tangible prospects, news, immediately you came along and started to complain that the coin is bad, "good don't wait"... You yourself look, immediately understand why you're here NOW singing this song. Cheesy

YANDEX
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 05:16:04 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 05:29:59 AM by JensS

What is he? Jesus?

A pretty weak attempt though, after all the concept is amazing and the coin has been fine for the last 3+ months... (he's quoting a 3+ old post  Roll Eyes )

only the price went up, there was tangible prospects, news, immediately you came along and started to complain that the coin is bad, "good don't wait"... You yourself look, immediately understand why you're here NOW singing this song. Cheesy
[/quote]

Yes exactly as i said, he just wants to buy Adz himself, no other reason somebody would suddenly appear in this thread quoting posts that are so old and and which have proven to be irrelevant. Wink

About the pre-mine, who cares? The coin is based around a company, a software product that will change a lot of lives. Anybody who can give me a good reason a company shouldn't have a budget to get started can make a counter-argument, i'm all ears...

Read all about the entire concept here -> http://adzcoindesk.com

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 05:17:24 AM

Your coin's information has been added on Crypto Database, if it is missing information or some information is incorrect please let me know.

Your coin could be listed on the index page of Crypto Database. Vote for it here, http://cryptodatabase.net/coins.php?cat=A

Great thanks!  Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:32:04 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 05:42:46 AM by coinstatic

What is he? Jesus?

A pretty weak attempt though, after all the concept is amazing and the coin has been fine for the last 3+ months... (he's quoting a 3+ old post  Roll Eyes )

[/quote]

Tongue  another troll, this happened before, a person was complaining just so he can buy adz coins for cheap and was accusing the coin and yet he had another thread selling those coins for profit. You are just the same as the other troll. Pre mine has nothing to do with the success of a coin, it's the purpose of the coin you thick clown. People like you only care about 1 thing, trading and mining coins. You dont seem to care what the coin is being used for? Well if you have no interest, simply get off this thread I have heard bs from people like you before and it's getting old
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 05:46:06 AM

Your coin's information has been added on Crypto Database, if it is missing information or some information is incorrect please let me know.

Your coin could be listed on the index page of Crypto Database. Vote for it here, http://cryptodatabase.net/coins.php?cat=A

Great thanks!  Smiley

Hey Jens I just checked crypto database, and there still isn't a symbol for adz.

Have you thought of having it created yet? Before it rises and attracts the masses I think a professional symbol/logo for adz should be in place

I'm not sure where people usually get their coin logo's designed but maybe you already know that

This is the logo of the coin:

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 05:47:41 AM

Great thanks!  Smiley

Hey Jens I just checked crypto database, and there still isn't a symbol for adz.

Have you thought of having it created yet? Before it rises and attracts the masses I think a professional symbol/logo for adz should be in place

I'm not sure where people usually get their coin logo's designed but maybe you already know that

This is the logo of the coin:

Cheers,
Jens

I updated the database with the current logo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: