Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146037 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 02:43:47 AM

Downloaded the extension yesterday and now I just used it to donate some ADZcoin to http://adzcoindesk.com/!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

That's great!

Gives you a sense of power doesn't it? You are able to decide who earns and who doesn't.  Cheesy

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:46:28 AM

Downloaded the extension yesterday and now I just used it to donate some ADZcoin to http://adzcoindesk.com/!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

That's great!

Gives you a sense of power doesn't it? You are able to decide who earns and who doesn't.  Cheesy

jenss how can I earn using the ext? please give some tips I'm hoping aside from your site and trading from yobit I also want to earn some adz coins. thank you jenss

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 03:15:01 AM

Hi!

How much is it to host an ad and what kind of ad hosting options are there?

Thanks!

Everything is free. Smiley

You can find all infor here for publishers: http://adzcoin.com/monetization and here you can download the extension: http://adzcoin.com/free-extension

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 06:03:10 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley

That's great!

jenss how can I earn using the ext? please give some tips I'm hoping aside from your site and trading from yobit I also want to earn some adz coins. thank you jenss

Well, we're working on something to make it possible to use the ADZcoin donation API as a hyperlink, this way you'll be able to add it to your forum signature, Youtube videos and anywhere else you can post a link.

The idea remains the same, help people online, add value to the web and people can give you ADZ for free since they get sent free ADZ every day. Smiley

I will create an extensive tutorial about numerous methods to use this system if you don't have a website, so stay tuned!

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 06:04:22 AM

JensS I sent you 2 private messages. Please check  Smiley

And also could you update the original post of this thread with the original website www.adzcoin.com and tell coinmarketcap to change the website www.adzcoin.org to www.adzcoin.com

Cheers

Ok i'll check now. Smiley

About coinmarketcap, I'll check that too need to make some changes first.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:21:26 AM

Here's is what i thought of the extension:

1) The widget is great, but there should also be a default checkbox for user who don't want the popup to appear when they want to donate. This make it easier to donate an amount say 1ADZ.

2) I already said it before, currently the project is targeting only people who have ad blockers. To increase the audience for the coin, there should be an adblocker along which will make it for publishers a MUST HAVE widget as they will no more earn from ads. Other advantage will be people would want to have the extension not just for saving during shopping, but to tackle the main issue which is "PEOPLE DON'T WANT ADS".

3) Other way to make the project grow, would be to add a widget whereby people will need to click on an unblock button to unlock/read the whole content of an article. I think this needs to start on adzcoindesk.com. But make sure that the unlock button does not open a popup as this will make users unhappy. It should be a button with an auto donate amount, say 1ADZ and this automatically unlock the full content.

Thats my views which i think the project needs to make it auto viral.

Gambler8899

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:31:58 AM

I have few questions about sgminer, can someone send me PM, who can help me about that Smiley.
Thanks.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 08:38:12 AM

Here's is what i thought of the extension:

1) The widget is great, but there should also be a default checkbox for user who don't want the popup to appear when they want to donate. This make it easier to donate an amount say 1ADZ.

2) I already said it before, currently the project is targeting only people who have ad blockers. To increase the audience for the coin, there should be an adblocker along which will make it for publishers a MUST HAVE widget as they will no more earn from ads. Other advantage will be people would want to have the extension not just for saving during shopping, but to tackle the main issue which is "PEOPLE DON'T WANT ADS".

3) Other way to make the project grow, would be to add a widget whereby people will need to click on an unblock button to unlock/read the whole content of an article. I think this needs to start on adzcoindesk.com. But make sure that the unlock button does not open a popup as this will make users unhappy. It should be a button with an auto donate amount, say 1ADZ and this automatically unlock the full content.

Thats my views which i think the project needs to make it auto viral.

Hello,

Thanks for your input!

Well we already have some ideas along with yours, here's an overview:

-> We'll add a "subscribe" feature to the api, so people can automatically donate the ADZ they receive every day (or part of) to the sites they want. They won't even need to click the button making it an automated income stream for website owners as long as the users have their site added to the subscription.

-> That's indeed a good idea, but not possible in Chrome as i already mentioned before. And that's half the users. It's pointless to create an ad blocking extension if there are already tons available. After all people can install it in one click and blocking ads is automated after that.

However, we don't solely tackle ad block users, everybody can use ADZcoin monetization to add an extra income stream to their site. And we're already working on the hyperlink feature. Soon everybody here on the forum can add the donation API to receive ADZ straight to their wallet in their signature. So this will open up a lot of new markets too.

-> The lock button is indeed a concept that will work and we'll definately include that for the API in the near-future. It can also be used to lock anything else, like a download link, to play a video, to access a part of a site etc.

So many options it's crazy.  Grin

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:07:05 PM

Everyone dumping ADZ on yobit.  Huh

nounousse62

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:16:16 PM

Hi

I can't subscribe throught the extension, i've got a red message : Failed User registration failed

It's me or the extension bugging ?  Grin
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 12:28:17 PM

Hi

I can't subscribe throught the extension, i've got a red message : Failed User registration failed

Hello,

Make sure to use 6 digits for the pincode will work fine. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 12:28:58 PM

I guess somebody wants some cheap ADZ before the article on CT gets published.  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:31:01 PM

I guess somebody wants some cheap ADZ before the article on CT gets published.  Grin

Maybe. When is it happening on CT?

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 12:37:39 PM

Maybe. When is it happening on CT?

Normally today, if they can't finish certainly tomorrow Smiley

I hope today, i'll use their blog post as reference for my own promo's. I'm all set up to get started!

Join Buzzex.io
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:21:30 PM

JensS, what determines the value of the fees paid to the ADZcoin_Savers`s user?
Yesterday it was about 0.2 ADZ, and today ~ 1.75 ADZ  Smiley

YANDEX
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 01:46:44 PM

JensS, what determines the value of the fees paid to the ADZcoin_Savers`s user?
Yesterday it was about 0.2 ADZ, and today ~ 1.75 ADZ  Smiley

Total earnings (affiliate commissions mainly) in dollars exchanged into ADZcoins and divided evenly amongst all browser extension downloads. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
nounousse62

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:26:32 PM

Hi

Hello,

Make sure to use 6 digits for the pincode will work fine. Smiley

The king !! great, thank you Wink
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 03:27:22 AM

Also looking forward to the release of the extension on firefox and is today the big day for the launch?

Yeah we're working on two things simulataniously now:

-> Firefox version of extension
-> Ability to use hyperlink instead of code for donation API. This will enable EVERYBODY to receive ADZ donations, like in forum signatures, Youtube videos description/annotations, Wordpress plugin donations, social media (Tweets, Fb updates etc.) and more.
-> Ability to instantly donate when installing the extension (funds will be held until the person has earned the coins back).
-> Ability for users to automatically send coins to their favorite sites every day without clicking a donation button. (and option to disable this)

First part of the week (the moment the reference post on CT is published) we'll mass promote the system to pubishers, simply by drect contact. They have everything to gain so it's a pretty easy sell since the choice now is: no money or getting free ADZcoins.

When the hyperlink feature is ready we'll mass promote to marketers, Wordpress plugin developers and youtube video creators.

So yeah it's fair to assume that the real launch is today, even though the extension is already for download at http://adzcoin.com Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:03:42 AM

I see that there are 101 users having the chrome extension in google store. Am i right?

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:16:14 AM

Also looking forward to the release of the extension on firefox and is today the big day for the launch?

Yeah we're working on two things simulataniously now:

-> Firefox version of extension
-> Ability to use hyperlink instead of code for donation API. This will enable EVERYBODY to receive ADZ donations, like in forum signatures, Youtube videos description/annotations, Wordpress plugin donations, social media (Tweets, Fb updates etc.) and more.
-> Ability to instantly donate when installing the extension (funds will be held until the person has earned the coins back).
-> Ability for users to automatically send coins to their favorite sites every day without clicking a donation button. (and option to disable this)

First part of the week (the moment the reference post on CT is published) we'll mass promote the system to pubishers, simply by drect contact. They have everything to gain so it's a pretty easy sell since the choice now is: no money or getting free ADZcoins.

When the hyperlink feature is ready we'll mass promote to marketers, Wordpress plugin developers and youtube video creators.

So yeah it's fair to assume that the real launch is today, even though the extension is already for download at http://adzcoin.com Smiley

Cheers,
Jens
what a wonderful idea jenss another improvement to adz coin thank you for continuing improving your work, can't wait for it i will download this after announcing the release. good luck jenss

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: