Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:33:31 PM

haha, FUD.
$ADZ is great coin and good development.. i will invest for long term to this coin.. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:15:59 PM

Want to know what gave the game away that philakone was the biggest bullshitter of all times?

This psycho says he was mining Bitcoin on Day 1?! Really? So you are saying you are Nakamoto?  or maybe Hal Finney? (Who died of ALS last Year.) B/C they were the first 2 miners. Or maybe you are Wei Dai, creator of B-money? No? Maybe Nick Szabo? No? Hmm well then you certainly weren't mining any Bitcoin Genesis block, Day 1, or whatever bullshit you're spouting.!

I took this quote from another member.

But that should say it all about this sack of shit. He only has 1 argument premine, well this guy loves ETH so much but little does he know ETH had 60 million coins premined in the beginning. And many call ETH a scam too but you won't see this philakone ass hole comment on the ETH scam thread because he would get rattled over there.

Talk as much shit as you want philakone, either way this coin will succeed. Talk is cheap especially when its coming from a lying troll with a new fake account only made to criticize a coin. Seriously?
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:20:14 PM

Ok Jens as you know i am a great fan of yours and here's a cup of thought.

I, as a great follower of Igive, why should i install Adzcoin savers to save on products?

See the question? I would say why dont you implement something like below in your extension.

Anybody who install the extension get like 30% of the adzcoin sent everyday to his wallet. All you need to do is implement a field to get the adz address and send coins to the extension whereby coins automaticaly goes to the wallet. This way people can earn from startpeeps and extension. If the user doesnt has the extension he doesnt get the adz sent everyday.

We should remember that there are milions of people into crypto and not many believe in the project. This way those who dont believe can atleast have a way to stack coins which they dont want to buy(meaning you get their affiliate commission when they make sale) and convert to fiat anytime.

I would like to hear your thought on this.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:25:55 PM

I, as a great follower of Igive, why should i install Adzcoin savers to save on products?

See the question? I would say why dont you implement something like below in your extension.

Anybody who install the extension get like 30% of the adzcoin sent everyday to his wallet. All you need to do is implement a field to get the adz address and send coins to the extension whereby coins automaticaly goes to the wallet. This way people can earn from startpeeps and extension. If the user doesnt has the extension he doesnt get the adz sent everyday.

We should remember that there are milions of people into crypto and not many believe in the project. This way those who dont believe can atleast have a way to stack coins which they dont want to buy(meaning you get their affiliate commission when they make sale) and convert to fiat anytime.

I personally like this idea hope jenss have also great feedback about this who knows jenss in everything you give you can get doubled in return hahaha, I still believe in good karma jenss, we don't need any basher here we just need open suggestion.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 06:53:55 PM

interesting we will see if philakone can move the ADZcoin value higher by mining. according to coinmarketcap ADZ are at $ 0.070139

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:38:08 PM

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/719969157500960768

now is your chance

*Image Removed*
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:47:13 PM

GPU rigs are setup, mining at 1650 MH/s and earning 4000-5000 ADZ / day. I'll write here when I dump it and put a live youtube stream up for when I'm going to pump it again.

For now check out a REAL coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1387944.new#new

Invest in WAVES. Their ICO is going on RIGHT NOW and you can get 20% bonus for 24 hours. Don't invest in adzcoin when I'm mining and about to dump massive amounts these days.
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:05:47 PM

GPU rigs are setup, mining at 1650 MH/s and earning 4000-5000 ADZ / day. I'll write here when I dump it and put a live youtube stream up for when I'm going to pump it again.

So you're mining at 1650 and total network hash is 1387, it must be your experience from day one miner that allow you this...
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:11:40 PM

Hi Jens, could you check you PM?

If you don't I'll point my megatron quantic laser toward you and ADZcoin and destroy every form of life on earth. If you don't believe me I'll broadcast it on CNN. Smiley
And then in 7 days I'll put it back like it was before.

I like ADZ, no I hate it.
philakone

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:29:34 PM

So you're mining at 1650 and total network hash is 1387, it must be your experience from day one miner that allow you this...

Only tested sir. Having some issues. Not up and running 100% yet.
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:25:39 PM

https[Suspicious link removed]xchange/status/719969157500960768

now is your chance

Cheers  Smiley
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 12:01:50 AM

Okay, I am going to have to agree here.  I downloaded the extension to support the project but....well....I don't see any incentive for anybody to download the extension!  Advertisements are already free....why download an extension to receive free advertisements (a.k.a.  "coupons") or download the extension to pay others with our click dust? There is just no incentive to download the extension for the users..(free "coupons" is just an acronym for "advertisement" for which we turn adblocker on to advoid!)...users do all the clicking and spend all the money but get nothing in return....It's senseless IMHO!  There needs to be an incentive to download the extension or only a very few loyal supporter will do it.
philakone

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:41:48 AM

Okay, I am going to have to agree here.  I downloaded the extension to support the project but....well....I don't see any incentive for anybody to download the extension!  Advertisements are already free....why download an extension to receive free advertisements (a.k.a.  "coupons") or download the extension to pay others with our click dust? There is just no incentive to download the extension for the users..(free "coupons" is just an acronym for "advertisement" for which we turn adblocker on to advoid!)...users do all the clicking and spend all the money but get nothing in return....It's senseless IMHO!  There needs to be an incentive to download the extension or only a very few loyal supporter will do it.

Scroll back a few pages to see my post about how this is a scam coin.
goblok

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:48:48 AM

hi jens when will the startpeeps return the spend adz??? i need to buy some gigs
darias

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:50:33 AM

I think the user incentive is to save money. I've used it twice since downloading and saved money on things that I would have bought anyway.  I hate advertisements but I do like coupon codes. Although coupon codes are a form of advertising, it's a huge leap to equate them with the big flashy ads that prompt people to use adblockers. If I had to critique the extension it would be that there aren't enough coupon codes yet. I spend A LOT of money online but so far I've only been able to use codes via the extension twice. But it's still in it's infancy. I'm sure the extension will evolve.   
darias

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:21:48 AM

I also think there will be a big incentive for users to download the extension just so they can "pay others with click dust". There are a lot of non profits out there(animal shelter, research orgs, etc.) that are starving for funds (I used to work for one) and will take whatever they can get. There are also a lot of people out there who go out of their way to help them (thankfully). I think there are even more people out there who would love to help many of these causes but can't due to financial or time constraints.

Extension users have to spend their adz somewhere. I think if the developer could get several nonprofits on board, I think this thing would really take off. Extension users could save money on their everyday purchases and make a financial donation with adz that they got free.

Just a thought.

mms2209

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:50:10 AM

Okay, I am going to have to agree here.  I downloaded the extension to support the project but....well....I don't see any incentive for anybody to download the extension!  Advertisements are already free....why download an extension to receive free advertisements (a.k.a.  "coupons") or download the extension to pay others with our click dust? There is just no incentive to download the extension for the users..(free "coupons" is just an acronym for "advertisement" for which we turn adblocker on to advoid!)...users do all the clicking and spend all the money but get nothing in return....It's senseless IMHO!  There needs to be an incentive to download the extension or only a very few loyal supporter will do it.

I think the user incentive is to save money. I've used it twice since downloading and saved money on things that I would have bought anyway.  I hate advertisements but I do like coupon codes. Although coupon codes are a form of advertising, it's a huge leap to equate them with the big flashy ads that prompt people to use adblockers. If I had to critique the extension it would be that there aren't enough coupon codes yet. I spend A LOT of money online but so far I've only been able to use codes via the extension twice. But it's still in it's infancy. I'm sure the extension will evolve.  

I agree with you Darias, but remember that ADZ savers is not the only extension out there for saving money while shopping. One example is Igive extension.

As it is now, people won't bother uninstalling their igive ext and install ADZ savers ext. Why should they do that?

Thats why i suggest to have an additional incentive for those installing ADZ savers.

We should remember that Igive already have a huge audience, and ADZ savers has just started. For people to be attracted to your products, you should propose BETTER and make it a must HAVE.

Do marketing by telling people if you install ADZ savers, you will save money, but at the same time you will earn ADZ currency which you can use to make more shopping.

I really feel these are the small ingredients that ADZ savers are missing. Just imagine people saving money while shopping and at the same time they are getting money. Isn't this genius?

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 08:55:12 AM

I also think there will be a big incentive for users to download the extension just so they can "pay others with click dust". There are a lot of non profits out there(animal shelter, research orgs, etc.) that are starving for funds (I used to work for one) and will take whatever they can get. There are also a lot of people out there who go out of their way to help them (thankfully). I think there are even more people out there who would love to help many of these causes but can't due to financial or time constraints.

Extension users have to spend their adz somewhere. I think if the developer could get several nonprofits on board, I think this thing would really take off. Extension users could save money on their everyday purchases and make a financial donation with adz that they got free.

Just a thought.

This is my thought:  Yes, they would have to spend their ADZ somewhere IF THEY INSTALLED THE EXTENSION. But, why would they want to install the extension in the first place?  Why the heck do we need to install an intrusive extension to donate to those causes which we want to support?  I don't need an extension that pops up, slowing down my machine, and farming my browsing preferences to give my donations out to those who deserve it.  I get what's in it for the publishers, the advertisers, and the ADZcoin investors....But what's in it for those who download the extension--- free "pop ups" and the satisfaction that they're making somebody else money with their clicks?  No, it needs to be re-thought....it's a good idea from the publishers and advertisers perspective, but from the users perspective, it makes no sense at all.  Most users would realize, very shortly, that the extension is just a means for advertisers to get around the AdsBlocker....The extension is not acting in the interest of the user, it benefits the advertisers, the publishers, and possibly the ADZcoin investors (if somehow they could convince the users to install the extension that bypasses their adblocker and slips advertisement through).

I bought some ADZcoin, installed the extension (dunno why yet), and I support the project.  I'm just pointing out that there needs to be a "real" incentive for the user to install the extension or they wont install it.  That's all....that's it.
mms2209

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:01:43 AM

Just a thought.

This is my thought:  Yes, they would have to spend their ADZ somewhere IF THEY INSTALLED THE EXTENSION. But, why would they want to install the extension in the first place?  Why the heck do we need to install an intrusive extension to donate to those causes which we want to support?  I don't need an extension that pops up, slowing down my machine, and farming my browsing preferences to give my donations out to those who deserve it.  I get what's in it for the publishers, the advertisers, and the ADZcoin investors....But what's in it for those who download the extension--- free "pop ups" and the satisfaction that they're making somebody else money with their clicks?  No, it needs to be re-thought....it's a good idea from the publishers and advertisers perspective, but from the users perspective, it makes no sense at all.  Most users would realize, very shortly, that the extension is just a means for advertisers to get around the AdsBlocker....The extension is not acting in the interest of the user, it benefits the advertisers, the publishers, and possibly the ADZcoin investors (if somehow they could convince the users to install the extension that bypasses their adblocker and slips advertisement through).

I bought some ADZcoin, installed the extension (dunno why yet), and I support the project.  I'm just pointing out that there needs to be a "real" incentive for the user to install the extension or they wont install it.  That's all....that's it.

I 100% agree with you. If you read above, you will see this is where i was coming. The user also needs something in return for installing the extension. This is why i said the extension should profit the user better than what Igive ext is currently. Give the user also an incentive, this way its 2 sided. If you give the user incentives like ADZCOIN, don't forget you will get affiliate commission from him when he does shopping.

EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:24:03 PM

I have installed the ADZsaver widget on my system from day one and It has not slowed down my computer one bit. The pop up argument is nonsense, I surf the web and I do not get intrusive pop up at all. The only time I notice a pop up is when I am on a web site specifically to shop.  The pop up only comes up if a coupon is available for the site you are on. example if you are on xyz site and a pop up comes up it lets you know that you can save a % on some items available from the site. Since I am looking to shop at said web site the pop up may contain some useful coupons if not I just close it and go on with my shopping.

Remember this is to help get rid of ads on our favorite sites not with dust but with cents .01, 07, 10 or more per ADZcoin.

The widget I don`t think was made to give the majority of us free ADZ for us to cash out.

If you did not read and understand the concept and have purchased ADZ please sell them and don`t install the widget.

Again this is not a Pump and Dump coin you have plenty of other coins for that.  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: