Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] Simple Faucet Script - Open your own faucet  (Read 34271 times)
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 08:12:29 PM

Salmen how can I add fees in the "Withdrawals " ?? my help!!
You mean for each withdrawal to FaucetHub a fixed fee of x Satoshi?

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 09:04:09 PM

New Version was just launched.

A bug was fixed and Auto-Withdraw was added to the script.
You can download the version 1.01 on Github, and upload the script and reinstall the database.

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
rafael7418

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:14:33 AM

Salmen how can I add fees in the "Withdrawals " ?? my help!!
You mean for each withdrawal to FaucetHub a fixed fee of x Satoshi?

Cheers
Salmen

Yes, that's it! Can you help me?
rafael7418

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:28:04 AM

New Version was just launched.

A bug was fixed and Auto-Withdraw was added to the script.
You can download the version 1.01 on Github, and upload the script and reinstall the database.

Cheers
Salmen

You could even apply this option to apply fees for each withdrawal would be a good way to modernize the faucet!
alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:45:51 AM

Good day.

As a user PMed me, I found out that there's something wrong in the script, specifically, about checking proxies.
Then I found this in function.php:

Code:
function checkDirtyIp($ip){
global $_SERVER;

if(@fsockopen($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], 80, $errstr, $errno, 1)){
return true;
} else {
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, "10");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "http://v1.nastyhosts.com/$ip");
$response=curl_exec($ch);

curl_close($ch);
 $nastyArray = json_decode($response);
if($nastyArray->suggestion == "allow"){
return true;
} else {
return false;
}
}
}

And this in index.php:
Code:
if(checkDirtyIp($ip) AND $VPNShield == "yes"){
$content .= alert("danger", "VPN/Proxy/Tor is not allowed on this faucet.<br />Please disable and <a href='index.php'>try again</a>.");

The problem is this:
if($nastyArray->suggestion == "allow"), that should return false or we change it to "denied"

That's why the non-proxy IPs are detected as proxy and the proxy IPs are not detected when the shield is enabled.

So, I switched the place of true and false to correct the function:

return false;
      } else {
         return true;
      }

Another one is, I have to implement another get_ip function to get my visitor's IP and integrate it into checkDirtyIP function for the shield to work properly.

And the shield is now working properly.
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 01:10:23 PM

Good day.

As a user PMed me, I found out that there's something wrong in the script, specifically, about checking proxies.
Then I found this in function.php:

Code:
function checkDirtyIp($ip){
global $_SERVER;

if(@fsockopen($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], 80, $errstr, $errno, 1)){
return true;
} else {
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, "10");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "http://v1.nastyhosts.com/$ip");
$response=curl_exec($ch);

curl_close($ch);
return true;
} else {
return false;
}
}
}

And this in index.php:
Code:
if(checkDirtyIp($ip) AND $VPNShield == "yes"){
$content .= alert("danger", "VPN/Proxy/Tor is not allowed on this faucet.<br />Please disable and <a href='index.php'>try again</a>.");

The problem is this:
if($nastyArray->suggestion == "allow"), that should return false or we change it to "denied"

That's why the non-proxy IPs are detected as proxy and the proxy IPs are not detected when the shield is enabled.

So, I switched the place of true and false to correct the function:

return false;
      } else {
         return true;
      }

Another one is, I have to implement another get_ip function to get my visitor's IP and integrate it into checkDirtyIP function for the shield to work properly.

And the shield is now working properly.
You are using an older version. I fixed it with a recent update on Github.

Cheers
Salmen

GGBTC.NL

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:47:07 PM

hi,

this sounds like the perfect thing for me. I have a website/hosting, I can do a little html and css. but, I just have no idea how to even start a faucet. so i have a couple of questions please:

How do i fund it?

Do i have to do something at my faucethub.io account?

why do i get this message on your demo account?

"VPN/Proxy/Tor is not allowed on this faucet.
Please disable and try again."

when i am not and have never received that message on other faucets before? (add-block is dissabled)
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 10:05:00 PM

hi,

this sounds like the perfect thing for me. I have a website/hosting, I can do a little html and css. but, I just have no idea how to even start a faucet. so i have a couple of questions please:

How do i fund it?

when i am not and have never received that message on other faucets before? (add-block is dissabled)
Hello,
I fixed the issue on the demo faucet, it's not been updated with the last fix update. No need to worry about it now.

To start, you need to create an account on Faucethub.io and activate the Faucet Manager. Make sure you have an domain with a hosting.
After that, you need to install the Faucethub faucet script on your server. It's simply! Just add a MySQL User and a Database and change it in the configuration file of the script ('includes/config.php').
Once you uploaded the config file, you need to upload sql.sql using PHPMyAdmin to your database, which you has created in the previous step.
Once you did it. You are almost finished. Now you need to create a faucet on FaucetHub.io on the Faucet Manager site.
After you've created the faucet, you get the API key which you paste in the settings in the admin panel. Don't forget to adjust the rewards and the referral commission.

You are finished. Congratulations!

Cheers
Salmen

GGBTC.NL

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:16:19 PM

Thank you! I'm gonna try and figure it all out.

So far ive just worked out how to upload my site in Cpanel, with file manager. i see the options for diffrent databases.

Thanks again. I think its nice to have a thing made like this and the 3 satoshi extar per claim for the creator is good too. Cheesy
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:53:03 AM

How I can add faucetsystem template? Cheesy
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:59:26 AM

Baically the templates can be found in the templates folder index. Just change the html codes their but do not forget to add those variables like $content,$spacetop etc. Tho you can remove the adspace if you want to manually add the frames
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:40:44 PM

Baically the templates can be found in the templates folder index. Just change the html codes their but do not forget to add those variables like $content,$spacetop etc. Tho you can remove the adspace if you want to manually add the frames
Thanks brother i will try. Smiley Wink
websalamander

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:48:19 AM

Thanks brother i will try. Smiley Wink

Test Fauset Scrypt => changewmcash.ru
Crypto Designs

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:09:57 AM

hi,

How do i fund it?

Hello,
I fixed the issue on the demo faucet, it's not been updated with the last fix update. No need to worry about it now.

To start, you need to create an account on Faucethub.io and activate the Faucet Manager. Make sure you have an domain with a hosting.
After that, you need to install the Faucethub faucet script on your server. It's simply! Just add a MySQL User and a Database and change it in the configuration file of the script ('includes/config.php').
Once you uploaded the config file, you need to upload sql.sql using PHPMyAdmin to your database, which you has created in the previous step.
Once you did it. You are almost finished. Now you need to create a faucet on FaucetHub.io on the Faucet Manager site.
After you've created the faucet, you get the API key which you paste in the settings in the admin panel. Don't forget to adjust the rewards and the referral commission.

You are finished. Congratulations!

Cheers
Salmen

someone is re selling your script https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835380.0 and he had removed all credits and fees also stole my www.coinblue.xyz theme I request you to take action against him
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:41:56 AM

I have been searching for this working script from a long period of time.  I purchased many scripts before but all were crappy. Your script  helped me a lot.
Thank you

alfaboy23

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:36:41 PM

@OP

How can I reset the admin password of your script? I haven't access the admin page of the script for a month and unfortunately, I forgot the password.
Thanks!
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:20:25 PM

@OP

How can I reset the admin password of your script? I haven't access the admin page of the script for a month and unfortunately, I forgot the password.
Thanks!

go into your Database>>tabeles>>faucet_settings>>admin_password
sould be id 13

kind regards
alfaboy23

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:22:48 PM

@OP

Thanks!

sould be id 13

kind regards
Password is encrypted.
Anyway, I already did these before asking here:
-emptied the password field from the database
-delete the password field from database
-even decrypting the password

Still, didn't work.
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 05:55:59 PM

@OP

Thanks!

sould be id 13

kind regards
Password is encrypted.
Anyway, I already did these before asking here:
-emptied the password field from the database
-delete the password field from database
-even decrypting the password

Still, didn't work.
Hello,
The password is ecnrypted using SHA-256. Use a tool (like http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator) and paste the encrypted password using PHPMyAdmin in the settings table as felicita wrote.

Cheers
Salmen

howto

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:54:29 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 09:40:24 AM by howto

Hello,
The password is ecnrypted using SHA-256. Use a tool (like http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator) and paste the encrypted password using PHPMyAdmin in the settings table as felicita wrote.

Cheers
Salmen
Hello,
i want to buy you jquery faucet script, i know its not the thread, but it looks like you're not reply the last post on jquery faucet script.
are you still selling it?
and can you customize it for me? i want to set min withdraw to faucethub.
--------------------------
I try install free script from github, i followed all instruction but just blank after installed. i want to use it in my wordpress blog, so i install it in sub folder .Is there anything that I miss ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: