Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my bitcoins so you should  (Read 35622 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:33:45 AM

Bears don't neccessarily want the price down so they can buy. They might want it down because they want to validate their sell as the right decision and have peace of mind.

they don't want the price to fall, they want only to accumulate more by creating a dumping opportunity at every new range of value

so actually for them the price does not matter as long as there are big swings they are happy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-Greed- (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:55:32 AM

What a shitty thread. **Thumbs down**

Are you a butthurt bear trying to get the price down so you can get in cheap or did you sell everything at 300?
You sound like you are in denial.

It's another account the JIDF banking Zionists bought to use as a spam account like "Kwukduck"
Not, that's just truth hurts.

TLDR: Sell out your BTC; don't rebuy it. Invest in other blockchains. Also, don't get fooled by the "hodl" propaganda that makes you never get a profit while whales do because YOU buy&hold.

You have a point regarding government and bank adoption, but there's life outside of these sectors. Take a look at China. Yes, you are right bitcoin never going to be officially adopted but a lot of people adopted it on their own to get around the fiscal control rules. A lot of people also using it to evade the watching eyes of their authoritarian governments, other using it to avoid the fees of legacy money transfer networks, and so on. Of course there are lot of people with more sinister use cases, but we can tell the same about fiat, gold, whatever store of value. There will be always demand for a cheap and independent money transfer method.
Sure there will always be such demands as money laundering, transferring money outside such countries as China, drugs selling, and other illegal activities. But all these things won't make price go up. Basically, I want to say that dreams about $1-3-5k and so on per coin are sick.

So much nonsense in one paragraph.
Banks/governments will never use Bitcoin. Instead they will create own scalable blockchains.
These 'blockchains' by no means can replace or compete with Bitcoin, because they destroy what Bitcoin offers: monetary sovereignty secured by massive hashing power.
First. This "massive hashing power" is controlled by few Chinese pools. Second. Who said they destroy what bitcoin offers?

It is ridiculous to assume that the overhead from regulation/staff/legal is more efficient than electricity and math. Banks and governments will never be able to compete with bitcoin as they have legal obligations which carries counterparty risk. Bitcoin is soveriegn and allows for regulatory arbitrage. The OP is missing the mark by ignoring the truly powerful aspects of bitcoin which can't and won't be replicated by banks - Proof of work, No KYC = Privacy and less risk of identity theft, and an immutable blockchain.

Do you really assume that Bank blockchains will be immutable even when legislators , regulators and judges demand a tx reversal?

It is likely the OP is merely trying to scare some weak hands so he can buy cheap bitcoins before the next bubble.
PoW don't need to be replicated. Banks/govs can create a PoS system with several central forging servers. This is just an example and there are more solutions.

was OP's account bought?

if the government / banks are creating their own, then that's not decentralized.  Even if btc isn't going to be mainstream, i won't use what they are inventing.
btc isn't mainstream even today but look at its value.

How did you know that? Surely I'm a zionist agent.

The only point I agree is that there should be no faith or worse blind faith, but the rest is just complete speculation on your part. Yes it can be valued at $200 but it can also find support at $800 or whatever with the halving coming. Perhaps in 2018 Bitcoin is no more. If you feel this is a good time to sell, I won't really argue with that because to me it's not a good time to buy, so you may be right on that.

Personally, I would never sell even at $1000 because it won't change my life, Bitcoin price keeps increasing every year since it started, it may fail eventually, but so far it's a great annual investment if you happened to bought at a decent price (I bought at $230 which it's still a lot of many)
And how long are you doing to hold it? Until the ends of the days? You should clearly understand that people who have money, power, police, army, etc won't allow bitcoin to exist. Bitcoin is kinda unstopable but people can be easily stopped from using it. Like banning bitcoin in China will shrink price in times which also will make network to get weaker.

I dumped in the last mini dump/sidewasys. Now I'm desperate trying to rebuy at the same price I sold, or at least don't lose too much.

Don't be like me.
Just wait few month and you will be able to buy it back with a big discount. Mark my words.

i will definitely not dump my bitcoins i will save it up for later as i believe that the price will increase a lot in the future what will mean a big win for me and a lot of additional money
It's up to you. No one is forcing you to dump the coins. Hold now @ cry later.

im afraid that you might be right i usually dont like to admit such things but the price seems to be unstable right now what means it can easily go down a lot i think i should sell my coins but im afraid to do it also because the price is unpredictable and can grow too
It increased in more than 100% last month. Isn't it enough to sell the coins? Will any bank offer you such an interest? You sound like you are even more greedy than I'm.

Is the OP expecting everyone on the forum to dump their bitcoins because he said sell? It's pointless trying to instigate a dump by posting bear posts here. and yet every day these posts appear in an attempt to manipulate the market. The OP is wasting his time.

The best proof that such people are nothing more than just poor trolls is the fact that they are spending their time on bitcoin forum.
I mean; wouldn't they go away from places like this one if they really ment what they say/write ?! I think not.
Think for yourself, and dont dump to these loosers , and i could say the same for the ones from btc-e chat (trollbox)
This forum is not just about bitcoin, see that?

I read a lot of frustration in your thread? What happend?

BTW who are you to advise other users? What is your background? A professional trader or a frustrated person?

Questions, questions and more questions...
There is no frustration, there's just how things are.
And who should I be to advice people?

Facebook is possibly the worst bubble in history. It should be worth 1/20 of what it is today, or less. Like Bitcoin, it's mostly a 'virtual' thing with little underlying assets and it's value is driven entirely by the popularity to its userbase. Once it loses that popularity, it can simply collapse to nothing, like Myspace. Facebook has absolutely no business being half of the market cap of Google, which has 1,000 times more code and useful applications than Facebook.
Just like Facebook Google mostly generates revenue by showing ad. Suppose ad-blockers with no whitelisting its adventuring will be installed on 9/10 devices then Google will collapse. So both seem like hypes.

Fuck you OP.

Just because your jealous want to get us to sell our coins to you.

Go spam on another forum.

Admin please delete OP account and ban from bitcoin forum because he posted such a stupid post.

What a butthurt! I like this one.

Bears don't neccessarily want the price down so they can buy. They might want it down because they want to validate their sell as the right decision and have peace of mind.

they don't want the price to fall, they want only to accumulate more by creating a dumping opportunity at every new range of value

so actually for them the price does not matter as long as there are big swings they are happy
You made me lol so hard. Just imagined how I'm buying at $450 cause that's a bargain!

Post-Cosmic

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:11:53 AM

[..] [OP standing his ground stalwartly vs. barrage of starry-eyed debutante bad-trader/gambler bitcoinbubble dreamers] [..]

OP doesn't waver.

I like him.

+5!
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:20:01 AM

[..] [OP standing his ground stalwartly vs. barrage of starry-eyed debutante bad-trader/gambler bitcoinbubble dreamers] [..]

OP doesn't waver.

I like him.

+5!
This sums up the thread pretty well, Op if you truly sold your coins(which I doubt), why did you need the cash? Fiat isn't that good of a store of value, but you being a regular here know that pretty well. What did you buy with your wealth? Lighten us dear OP.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:23:15 AM

PoW don't need to be replicated. Banks/govs can create a PoS system with several central forging servers. This is just an example and there are more solutions.

I doubt an individual here will use that centralized coin. the very reason why we are here is to be free from them so why use their system. No one has stopped bitcoin, if they can, they should have done it. stop bitcoin long before it started to be known.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:33:13 AM

What I don't get is why telling the world your dumping your coins? Ok some of your points make sense some don't.
Show us proof you're out and sell your account. And even if you're right you gave no real explanation why this thing is going to fail. All hypothesis.

Btc will be here as long as there's Bitcoin core, internet and two or three friends mining.

I'm not against you but maybe take a break, put your coins in cold storage, and then come back.
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:08:10 AM

This might be the best option for you, to sell all your bitcoins and make profits that way. Or to just not buy at all. People turn to bitcoin for various reasons. Some do it to avoid fees and some use bitcoin as a savings account that gives them more profits in the future.
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:44:56 AM

PoS , especially PoS controlled by corrupt parties who knowingly break the law, repeatedly, isn't secure . Additionally, you fail to address my other points. It isn't just speculation as well -

http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=3&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=cryptocurrency.TTL.&OS=TTL/cryptocurrency&RS=TTL/cryptocurrency

http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=7&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=bitcoin&OS=bitcoin&RS=bitcoin

Will I use a coin with the above technologies.... nope. Will these banks coins be inflationary as well... of course... See--
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gresham's_law
https://medium.com/@BambouClub/best-and-worst-performing-currencies-in-2015-d1e62088bc29#.9dijwak26

But all these things won't make price go up. Basically, I want to say that dreams about $1-3-5k and so on per coin are sick.

Actually , you haven't done the math. Lets assume a fantastic premise to bolster your flimsy argument. In the extremely unlikely event that bitcoin becomes illegal in every country thus eliminating the whitemarket, heavily criminalized with severe penalties thus eliminating the grey market, it will be used just on the blackmarket.... and if it grows to only encompassing a very conservative 5% of the blackmarket you are talking about 100k dollar coins eventually.

Bitcoin has already reach critical mass and will continue to grow.

TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:49:07 AM

It's already been $1K and dreams about $5K -$10K are a perfectly rational place for price to be driven up on the next ATH rally, if only due to speculators/traders who are along for the usual ATH ride. Whether it stays there is another story.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:39:13 PM

Are you a butthurt bear trying to get the price down so you can get in cheap or did you sell everything at 300?

That seems to be the case.
He is sitting on a huge amount of fiat and would like to participate in Bitcoin. But that is not all.Being greedy as hell he wants the cheapest coins he can get.Therefore he made this most stupid post I have ever read in hope to get the expected reaction.
He will fail miserably with this attempt.
Siatald

Activity: 35
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:14:02 PM

Proof positive that Hero Rank means zilch.

It's a bought account like Kwukduck.  Bankers just buy them and spam jibberish.

If the bitcoin price drops because of the spams, it is good for poor people like us. We can buy more bitcoin cheaply.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:24:43 PM

Also, such a risk as banning Bitcoin in many countries must be considered. First of all, in China. Chinese government is a totalitarian one and they will finally ban bitcoin if it becomes a problem for them. Just like here, in Russia. European Union will likely ban using of bitcoin someday "to stop ISIS/terrorism financing". The US is not the world. The rest are weak/poor/small countries.

It sure works lol

You don't seem to get the fact that for Bitcoin to become a success, it doesn't need government's approval (for it was designed to be censorship resistant) and it doesn't need the average joe buying coffee with it. The average joe doesn't buy coffee with gold, yet gold has trillions for a marketcap.
You just trying to find justifications after dumping all of your Bitcoins to not feel like an idiot. You've made a mistake by buying on the blockchains by bank thinks and you will realize this fact in a couple of years.
RoadTrain
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:55:40 PM

Banks/governments will never use Bitcoin. Instead they will create own scalable blockchains.
These 'blockchains' by no means can replace or compete with Bitcoin, because they destroy what Bitcoin offers: monetary sovereignty secured by massive hashing power.
First. This "massive hashing power" is controlled by few Chinese pools. Second. Who said they destroy what bitcoin offers?
Because what these 'blockchains' offer is a publicly auditable settlement ledger. Nothing more. They won't allow any kind of anonymity, they won't offer censorship-resistance secured by massive hashing power, they simply don't need it. Yes, Bitcoin is not perfect in that regard as well (chinese miners), but it's a lot better. These 'blockchains' are not designed to replace Bitcoin, they are designed to improve settlement mechanisms within traditional financial system.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:31:52 PM

Haha no i am not giving you my coins at cheap like dirt price to you. I strongly beleive in bitcoin and i will keep on holding or even buying constantly till it get 1k.  Cool Grin
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:41:41 PM

i would sell all my bitcoins only if i had no more real money left and now as i have some to buy my food for i dont need to sell it and i keep getting more and more of it s i believe that bitcoin has a bright future and that its price will rise a lot in the future what will make me a millionaire

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
-Greed- (OP)

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:22:01 PM

OP doesn't waver.

I like him.

+5!
This sums up the thread pretty well, Op if you truly sold your coins(which I doubt), why did you need the cash? Fiat isn't that good of a store of value, but you being a regular here know that pretty well. What did you buy with your wealth? Lighten us dear OP.

What I don't get is why telling the world your dumping your coins? Ok some of your points make sense some don't.
Show us proof you're out and sell your account. And even if you're right you gave no real explanation why this thing is going to fail. All hypothesis.

Btc will be here as long as there's Bitcoin core, internet and two or three friends mining.

I'm not against you but maybe take a break, put your coins in cold storage, and then come back.
I'm going to do what I've been doing last months - trading. But this time my depo is in fiat, not bitcoin. I totally disagree about storing fiat is a bad idea. Bitcoin has reached its peak and it's not going any higher. So sell btc now and open a short position is a great idea IMO.

I also invest in blockchains and small startups/projects.

I doubt an individual here will use that centralized coin. the very reason why we are here is to be free from them so why use their system. No one has stopped bitcoin, if they can, they should have done it. stop bitcoin long before it started to be known.
That coin has to nothing do with centralization. That's like saying NXT is centralized. What more important is that normal people (masses) don't give a flying bit about (de)centralization and other things like this. They use what they are told to. People like you and other smart-asses is a minority, have always been, will always be. This is how life goes. And I repeat that bitcoin doesn't need to be stopped, it cannot be. People can be stopped from using it.

Also consider that an average bitcoiner cares only about price. If it goes below $100 and stays there somehow for a while that average bitcoiner will abandon the ship and will curse the day he/she bought btc. There's an extremely small amount of people who are really interested in the technology.

PoS , especially PoS controlled by corrupt parties who knowingly break the law, repeatedly, isn't secure . Additionally, you fail to address my other points. It isn't just speculation as well -

http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=3&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=cryptocurrency.TTL.&OS=TTL/cryptocurrency&RS=TTL/cryptocurrency

http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=7&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=bitcoin&OS=bitcoin&RS=bitcoin

Will I use a coin with the above technologies.... nope. Will these banks coins be inflationary as well... of course... See--
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gresham's_law
https://medium.com/@BambouClub/best-and-worst-performing-currencies-in-2015-d1e62088bc29#.9dijwak26
I pointed that it was just an example. Corps/banks/govs and other powerful structures have tons of money for researches, coders, scientists, etc. So better solutions are yet to come.

But all these things won't make price go up. Basically, I want to say that dreams about $1-3-5k and so on per coin are sick.

Actually , you haven't done the math. Lets assume a fantastic premise to bolster your flimsy argument. In the extremely unlikely event that bitcoin becomes illegal in every country thus eliminating the whitemarket, heavily criminalized with severe penalties thus eliminating the grey market, it will be used just on the blackmarket.... and if it grows to only encompassing a very conservative 5% of the blackmarket you are talking about 100k dollar coins eventually.

Bitcoin has already reach critical mass and will continue to grow.
Bitcoin can't be banned in every county possible. China and the EU counties. That's all it needs and bitcoin is almost gone. Black markets won't last long too.

It's already been $1K and dreams about $5K -$10K are a perfectly rational place for price to be driven up on the next ATH rally, if only due to speculators/traders who are along for the usual ATH ride. Whether it stays there is another story.
It's been when there was a flux of money from China that is now shut by PBOC and when there was so-called willybot. When and only when.

That seems to be the case.
He is sitting on a huge amount of fiat and would like to participate in Bitcoin. But that is not all.Being greedy as hell he wants the cheapest coins he can get.Therefore he made this most stupid post I have ever read in hope to get the expected reaction.
He will fail miserably with this attempt.
Sure I do. I do want to grab cheap coins. As low as just $449.90! They are so cheap! Grab cheap coins ASAP! Tomorrow price with no discount will be $40 000 or even more that's what Winklevoss twins said!

No man this is the most foolish shit I've ever heard.

Proof positive that Hero Rank means zilch.

It's a bought account like Kwukduck.  Bankers just buy them and spam jibberish.

If the bitcoin price drops because of the spams, it is good for poor people like us. We can buy more bitcoin cheaply.
Grap cheap coins before it's too late!

Also, such a risk as banning Bitcoin in many countries must be considered. First of all, in China. Chinese government is a totalitarian one and they will finally ban bitcoin if it becomes a problem for them. Just like here, in Russia. European Union will likely ban using of bitcoin someday "to stop ISIS/terrorism financing". The US is not the world. The rest are weak/poor/small countries.

It sure works lol

http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2015/10/26/coin-dance-RUB-volume.jpg

You don't seem to get the fact that for Bitcoin to become a success, it doesn't need government's approval (for it was designed to be censorship resistant) and it doesn't need the average joe buying coffee with it. The average joe doesn't buy coffee with gold, yet gold has trillions for a marketcap.
You just trying to find justifications after dumping all of your Bitcoins to not feel like an idiot. You've made a mistake by buying on the blockchains by bank thinks and you will realize this fact in a couple of years.
Bitcoin hasn't been banned in Russia yet.  And I don't regret about anything. No matter what I've done.

Because what these 'blockchains' offer is a publicly auditable settlement ledger. Nothing more. They won't allow any kind of anonymity, they won't offer censorship-resistance secured by massive hashing power, they simply don't need it. Yes, Bitcoin is not perfect in that regard as well (chinese miners), but it's a lot better. These 'blockchains' are not designed to replace Bitcoin, they are designed to improve settlement mechanisms within traditional financial system.
These are just concepts. Real blockchains are yet to come. Anyway, corps working on blockchains is a very anxious signal for bitcoin.

Haha no i am not giving you my coins at cheap like dirt price to you. I strongly beleive in bitcoin and i will keep on holding or even buying constantly till it get 1k.  Cool Grin
I wish I could have bought your cheap coins for as low as just $449.90...

i would sell all my bitcoins only if i had no more real money left and now as i have some to buy my food for i dont need to sell it and i keep getting more and more of it s i believe that bitcoin has a bright future and that its price will rise a lot in the future what will make me a millionaire
Sure it's possible to believe in anything even that tomorrow aliens will invade Earth. Faith is really not the thing you need when it comes to investments.

btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 06:31:29 PM

Normal people will never use Bitcoin. They simply don't need it.

It's sad that you do not understand how much this civilization needs Bitcoin to save it.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 06:34:13 PM

Just think how the US government/JP Morgan/BoFA will adapt a currency which majority of emission is held by some kids and cryptopunks. Also 1/21 of coins is held by some anon who calls himself "Satoshi". This is no serious. This is fucking ridiculous.

There's no need for them to accept it, nor it is expected. But as people slowly are accepting Bitcoin, parasites will slowly diminish the same way.

btcxyzzz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 06:36:39 PM

Also I feel urge to say: "WHAT A CRAP OP'S THINKING THIS IS".... Really really stupid, constrained, actually sad. Beautiful sheeple mentality example.

-Greed- (OP)

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:39:46 PM

Normal people will never use Bitcoin. They simply don't need it.

It's sad that you do not understand how much this civilization needs Bitcoin to save it.
What kind of people need it? Cryptopunks, drug dealers, anarchists, and other shady social groups? Normal people use bank cards and thy don't even want to hear about such things as bitcoin.

Just think how the US government/JP Morgan/BoFA will adapt a currency which majority of emission is held by some kids and cryptopunks. Also 1/21 of coins is held by some anon who calls himself "Satoshi". This is no serious. This is fucking ridiculous.

There's no need for them to accept it, nor it is expected. But as people slowly are accepting Bitcoin, parasites will slowly diminish the same way.
No way bitcoin can reach mass adoption without banks/govs/TV/etc.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: