Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my bitcoins so you should  (Read 35622 times)
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:38:02 PM

It can be good to dump some bitcoins but I would not recommend it on this moment if you do not need the money for something.
You should just be patient and hold them for a bit longer because of the halving that is coming that is already mentioned in this topic but its in fact the truth without any doubts.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:38:21 PM

I don't think that dumping my bitcoins will be the right decision, because it's expected that the Bitcoin's price will increase soon so we can make a good profit selling it then, especially the halving is happening soon as known
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:32:41 PM

I will not dump my bitcoins because i think the price will go higher especially after the next halving happening soon
BlackSpidy

Activity: 513
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:38:59 AM

Here I am, still waiting for double-digit bitcoin. The bears told me it would happen, all throughout 2015, two digit bitcoin price was just around the corner. The next dump was sure to get us there.
Oh, well... it's time to accept that's never going to happen again. I'ts almost as if bitcoin were a deflationary asset by its very nature!! I'm glad I bought at $280 the first time I did.

▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄  ▄███████████████▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄█████████████████████▀█████▄▄
████▀ █████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄ ▄▄▄ ▄████
█████ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄████▄ ▀████ ▐███▌ ████
████████▄▄▄███████████▄ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀ ▀████
████████████▀▀█▀ ▀█▀▀███▄ ▀███▄███████
█████████████ ▄███▄ ██████▄ ▀█████████
████████████ ▐█████▌ ███████▄ ▀███████
▀▀▀▀█████████ ▀███▀ ██████████▄ ▀█████
      ▀█████▄▄█▄ ▄█▄▄███████████
        ▀▀██████████████████▀██▀
           ▀▀██████▀███▌▀██▀
               ▀██▀  ▀▀
...REVOLUTIONIZING...
THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY

█ ██ ███ █████████████████████████████████ ███ ██ █

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀███
███████▀     ███
███████   ██████
█████        ███
███████   ██████
███████   ██████
▀██████   █████▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄
  ▄▄   ██▄▄▄
 ▐██▄▄█████▀▀
█████▀▀ ███
   ███  ▄█████▌
  ▄██████▀██▌
  ▀▀▀██    ██
     ▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
█ ██ ███ ████████████████ ███ ██ █
TOKEN SALE ENDS
...ON MAY 15...
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:18:46 AM

I wont dumped my bitcoin as this is the best coin out there on the market and this is real one.
Those coins that are showing up right now will soon die and bitcoin will still live on.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:47:00 AM

I wont dumped my bitcoin as this is the best coin out there on the market and this is real one.
Those coins that are showing up right now will soon die and bitcoin will still live on.

Dumping is really not an option when it comes to bitcoin,bitcoin value is going up after a few months and we should just wait.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:19:44 AM

Even if there's a coin that go and pump right now, It won't be advisable to dump your bitcoin, price is still moving up little by little..Besides, there's no altcoin right now that could go and race with bitcoin in price and features, some of them just die on the way up..
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:41:27 AM

Even if there's a coin that go and pump right now, It won't be advisable to dump your bitcoin, price is still moving up little by little..Besides, there's no altcoin right now that could go and race with bitcoin in price and features, some of them just die on the way up..

Those HYPE DApp are just hoax of altcoins developers you buy there coin they profit and then after a few months the price slowly drops and you hardly even get your ROI.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:48:50 AM

Dumping your coins at a moment is not the right thing to do as price will be much higher in next couple of months so its better to hold till the halving occurs.
Ulloa

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:22:14 PM

Indeed, it is not now the right time to dump your Bitcoins around this time, because we all think that the Bitcoin will be more worth.
And that can be very nice for the people who already have some Bitcoin, they can make some good profit later with it.
Bitcoin is very hard to predict so you never know what can happen with it.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:42:21 PM

Indeed, it is not now the right time to dump your Bitcoins around this time, because we all think that the Bitcoin will be more worth.
And that can be very nice for the people who already have some Bitcoin, they can make some good profit later with it.

We really don't need to think too long about bitcoins, just make it short and I think this is not the right time to dump the coins, need to hold till the halving as predictions says that price would be higher in coming months.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:08:46 PM

Dumping your bitcoins would not be smart indeed because of the future it has, the halving will let the bitcoin rise without any doubts, so much I trust I have in the bitcoin halving itself.
Its just a matter of time before the price will rise, we just need patience and do not sell any bitcoins because that is just not smart at all.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:28:27 PM

Dumping your bitcoins would not be smart indeed because of the future it has, the halving will let the bitcoin rise without any doubts, so much I trust I have in the bitcoin halving itself.
Its just a matter of time before the price will rise, we just need patience and do not sell any bitcoins because that is just not smart at all.

Yes holding till halving is the smart thing to do I guess, as price is not high right now so if we hold for next few months and sell at the time of halving then it can be more profitable.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:35:40 PM

im not dumping my bitcoins and i never will do that ever because i believe that bitcoin might change the economical system we have

im waiting for big price increases right now because of halving, hopefully it will make me a lot of money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Oriannaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:13:25 PM

The price was $430-460 around the time of OP's post.

Still i woudnt dump my bitcoin,as i believe in bitcoin that it will make me rich someday,i have a positive attitude about the coin.

Yeah we should have faith in bitcoin and small ups and downs won't make any difference to us as now we are used to it, and we know if it falls today it can rise again in future.

Your are correct,the the recent price change that has been happening most people are used to it and they dont panic anymore unlike some new comers who panic a lot,just have faith and everything will be ok.

I shall buy more bitcoin when there is a market crash. But it seems the bitcoin price is quite stable now.

buy it before the halving.

or you`ll be screwed over with everyone with the buy orders after the halving event, it will be more of a slight premium if you just wait.

prices can possibly go up $200 more - just do the comparison with the last halvings reaction.
bakingbad

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:26:18 PM

i dont think that it is the right time to dump your bitcoins right now as the price is going to rise pretty soon most probably

im dumping my coins only if the price drops really hard in order to avoid even bigger losses that might happen then
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:41:49 AM

i dont think that it is the right time to dump your bitcoins right now as the price is going to rise pretty soon most probably

im dumping my coins only if the price drops really hard in order to avoid even bigger losses that might happen then

Dumping bitcoin is a bad idea to do right now and will only lead to losses why dump when you can profit a lot of money after the halving.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:47:03 AM

It belongs here, not the speculation section.

I was always selling during this fake pump (you really never know when it ends) and will be more as it goes up and I'm not re-buying later even if price goes below $200. I won't regret even if it goes above $1000 someday when I sold two times cheaper. I think it was the last big pump we could ever see.

Someone might say that "I lost faith" but there should be no faith, common sense should be. Let's be frankly. Banks/governments will never use Bitcoin. Instead they will create own scalable blockchains. Normal people will never use Bitcoin. They simply don't need it. This means that bitcoin won't go mainstream and price won't get that high.

Just think how the US government/JP Morgan/BoFA will adapt a currency which majority of emission is held by some kids and cryptopunks. Also 1/21 of coins is held by some anon who calls himself "Satoshi". This is no serious. This is fucking ridiculous.

Comparing bitcoin capitalization with gold's is fucking ridiculous, too. Gold has got history of thousands of years and a lot of applications. Meanwhile Bitcoin is just a virtual asset that's been known for about 7 years and has got very poor applications. What is worse is that bitcoin is not really scalable.

Again. Comparing bitcoin capitalization with facebook's is even more ridiculous. Facebook is a large company that connects the entire planet. Holding Facebook stocks generates huge revenues. Meanwhile BTC is just a speculative virtual asset. Not scalable. Old. Always bloating. Not stable. It's even not decentralized!

Also, such a risk as banning Bitcoin in many countries must be considered. First of all, in China. Chinese government is a totalitarian one and they will finally ban bitcoin if it becomes a problem for them. Just like here, in Russia. European Union will likely ban using of bitcoin someday "to stop ISIS/terrorism financing". The US is not the world. The rest are weak/poor/small countries.

What about the upcoming block halving - price went down when the Litecoin halving happened. Expect the same when the Bitcoin's happens. Don't put into this hype or you will most likely be eaten by whales.

This all doesn't mean the whole crypto scene is doomed. No, absolutely not. I'm sure we will see new much better truly decentralized applications in the near future that will dominate/replace bitcoin. And not just bitcoin.

TLDR: Sell out your BTC; don't rebuy it. Invest in other blockchains. Also, don't get fooled by the "hodl" propaganda that makes you never get a profit while whales do because YOU buy&hold.

Your amazing effort (during this time of great despair) has convinced me that BTC will never have another great Bull market.
Thanks......

NOT!

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4603

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:35:59 AM

Out of curiosity, which forum sub-folder was this in before being rightfully moved to speculation?
DuckKeeper

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:54:58 AM

It will be not the best moment to sell your Bitcoins, because it will be very nice if you can sell it later with some huge profit and that can also be very nice.
I understand that the most people are very negative about Bitcoin and that they want to sell it but that will be not good for your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: