Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my bitcoins so you should  (Read 35622 times)
pateda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:58:54 PM

It will be not the best moment to sell your Bitcoins, because it will be very nice if you can sell it later with some huge profit and that can also be very nice.
I understand that the most people are very negative about Bitcoin and that they want to sell it but that will be not good for your money.

Dump coins is not the right way. Because if you dump bitcoins, will be lose a opportunity to make a profit if the price goes up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hejaes

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:13:34 PM

Out of curiosity, which forum sub-folder was this in before being rightfully moved to speculation?

Why should we dump our Bitcoins now, or even listen to you. Everybody has a choice.
It's not nice to force people.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:16:42 PM

Out of curiosity, which forum sub-folder was this in before being rightfully moved to speculation?

Why should we dump our Bitcoins now, or even listen to you. Everybody has a choice.
It's not nice to force people.
People don't care about whether it is nice or not to force people, they only care when there is either money or some other form of value on the line.

It is true everyone has a choice, but it all comes down to the market swings.
Grillo

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:48:07 PM

I think OP just wants to buy our BTC cheap.. hodl!!
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:15:29 AM

Well there wont be any cheap bitcoin this year and wont be going down again,halving is getting near and everyone is expecting a price hike.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:08:33 AM

Well there wont be any cheap bitcoin this year and wont be going down again,halving is getting near and everyone is expecting a price hike.

People can expect anything they want, but as we all know, Bitcoin does what the big players behind the scenes want. These market moves control the entire market. They might want to shake off weak hands before the real pump begins. Everything is possible. Just make sure you are prepared for a large dump so you can buy at lower levels.
tewd22

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:36:50 AM

People can expect anything they want, but as we all know, Bitcoin does what the big players behind the scenes want. These market moves control the entire market. They might want to shake off weak hands before the real pump begins. Everything is possible. Just make sure you are prepared for a large dump so you can buy at lower levels.

if the price goes down and dump i will stay holding my coins because i lose few money.and i believe the price is not stable and the price will rise again if you follow carefully the chart year ago. is just like the same.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:44:57 AM

Whether you sell or keep it.Dont advice us what we should do with our coins?We have fait in bitcoin which is not going to shake by anyone stupid who has some ulterior motives

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 11:22:50 AM

Whether you sell or keep it.Dont advice us what we should do with our coins?We have fait in bitcoin which is not going to shake by anyone stupid who has some ulterior motives

don't think too much of posts like these.
they are just FUD spams from some group of people who spread a different propaganda from different accounts for different situations.
apparently by that time the sell was their aim.

--looking for signature--
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:36:58 AM

Yeah believing and having faith in bitcoin will lead us to some profit rather than dumping it and lose money from some black propaganda.
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:44:40 PM

Dumping my coin is the thing that i will do i have faith in this coin and i know that it will be used for a long time and the price will also rise.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:56:18 PM

Dumping my coin is the thing that i will do i have faith in this coin and i know that it will be used for a long time and the price will also rise.

Hold it mate and you will enjoy profits in next couple of months, as it is expected that price will be higher at the time of halving.
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:32:44 PM

Hold it mate and you will enjoy profits in next couple of months, as it is expected that price will be higher at the time of halving.

The price of bitcoin will be higher i think a month after the halving and will continue to rise till its finds a stable value.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:53:31 PM

It belongs here, not the speculation section.

I was always selling during this fake pump (you really never know when it ends) and will be more as it goes up and I'm not re-buying later even if price goes below $200. I won't regret even if it goes above $1000 someday when I sold two times cheaper. I think it was the last big pump we could ever see.

Someone might say that "I lost faith" but there should be no faith, common sense should be. Let's be frankly. Banks/governments will never use Bitcoin. Instead they will create own scalable blockchains. Normal people will never use Bitcoin. They simply don't need it. This means that bitcoin won't go mainstream and price won't get that high.

Just think how the US government/JP Morgan/BoFA will adapt a currency which majority of emission is held by some kids and cryptopunks. Also 1/21 of coins is held by some anon who calls himself "Satoshi". This is no serious. This is fucking ridiculous.

Comparing bitcoin capitalization with gold's is fucking ridiculous, too. Gold has got history of thousands of years and a lot of applications. Meanwhile Bitcoin is just a virtual asset that's been known for about 7 years and has got very poor applications. What is worse is that bitcoin is not really scalable.

Again. Comparing bitcoin capitalization with facebook's is even more ridiculous. Facebook is a large company that connects the entire planet. Holding Facebook stocks generates huge revenues. Meanwhile BTC is just a speculative virtual asset. Not scalable. Old. Always bloating. Not stable. It's even not decentralized!

Also, such a risk as banning Bitcoin in many countries must be considered. First of all, in China. Chinese government is a totalitarian one and they will finally ban bitcoin if it becomes a problem for them. Just like here, in Russia. European Union will likely ban using of bitcoin someday "to stop ISIS/terrorism financing". The US is not the world. The rest are weak/poor/small countries.

What about the upcoming block halving - price went down when the Litecoin halving happened. Expect the same when the Bitcoin's happens. Don't put into this hype or you will most likely be eaten by whales.

This all doesn't mean the whole crypto scene is doomed. No, absolutely not. I'm sure we will see new much better truly decentralized applications in the near future that will dominate/replace bitcoin. And not just bitcoin.

TLDR: Sell out your BTC; don't rebuy it. Invest in other blockchains. Also, don't get fooled by the "hodl" propaganda that makes you never get a profit while whales do because YOU buy&hold.

dumping bitcoins is a very very dumb idea, because halving will come which will rise price for sure, so you could have a chance to get extra money

and i think that even if we wouldn't have halving soon, it still would be dumb idea because halving have huge potential
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:25:16 AM

It is not good to dump your coins now around this time, because we all hoping that the value will rise in the future and that will be good for those who already have Bitcoin.
There should be a time that you must sell it otherwise you cant make some that much profit.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:26:26 AM

It is not good to dump your coins now around this time, because we all hoping that the value will rise in the future and that will be good for those who already have Bitcoin.
There should be a time that you must sell it otherwise you cant make some that much profit.

Yeah right now is not a good time to dump our coins, we could sell of course, sell a few and buy again when the price gets lower than it is now, a little more patient, halving is near, we could see high price during that time and decide whether to sell or go on and keep..
landoadog

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:14:23 PM

The price of bitcoin will be higher i think a month after the halving and will continue to rise till its finds a stable value.

With bitcoin price is rising now its really a bad time if we will dump the coin we will lose a lot of profit by months that will follow.
fredashton

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:55:48 PM

With bitcoin price is rising now its really a bad time if we will dump the coin we will lose a lot of profit by months that will follow.

Dumping is only for the weak hearts who have no faith in bitcoin,many are now gaining profit and you should be gaining profit too.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 04:05:56 PM

Dumping is only for the weak hearts who have no faith in bitcoin,many are now gaining profit and you should be gaining profit too.
yeah if you lost faith for bitcoin you cant make a profit after halving. so better to dont panic and collect more bitcoins because 100% chance that the price of bitcoin will increase more after halving..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:43:33 AM

Yeah weak, or maybe has no other source of income and relying only in bitcoin about their daily living..when they saw a price drop, for sure they will start to panic and dump their coins..I might be wrong..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: