Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my bitcoins so you should  (Read 35622 times)
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:00:23 AM

Dumping my coin is the thing that i will do i have faith in this coin and i know that it will be used for a long time and the price will also rise.

Hold it mate and you will enjoy profits in next couple of months, as it is expected that price will be higher at the time of halving.

The price of bitcoin will be higher i think a month after the halving and will continue to rise till its finds a stable value.

With bitcoin price is rising now its really a bad time if we will dump the coin we will lose a lot of profit by months that will follow.

Dumping is only for the weak hearts who have no faith in bitcoin,many are now gaining profit and you should be gaining profit too.

Yeah weak, or maybe has no other source of income and relying only in bitcoin about their daily living..when they saw a price drop, for sure they will start to panic and dump their coins..I might be wrong..

That why it is not recommended to be going full time in bitcoin if you dont have any other source of income because bitcoin price moves a lot and you will need some back up money in case something bad happen.
Siatald

Activity: 35
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:50:40 PM

I will buy quite a lot of bitcoins if the price drops below $400. That price is very low compared to long term potential.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:23:41 PM

I will buy quite a lot of bitcoins if the price drops below $400. That price is very low compared to long term potential.
thats true, im buying a lot even now so if the price would drop under 400 i think i would put even more significant amount of money into bitcoins as the price would surely grow

i think its worth investing now in order to not have any bad thoughts later when the price grows as it will surely allow people to make a lot of money
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:30:01 PM

400 is not the price to step in. At least for me. I got my buy orders ready somewhere near the 350 dollar rate.
But i doubt it will go this low again.

luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:43:04 PM

Dumping my coin is the thing that i will do i have faith in this coin and i know that it will be used for a long time and the price will also rise.

Hold it mate and you will enjoy profits in next couple of months, as it is expected that price will be higher at the time of halving.

The price of bitcoin will be higher i think a month after the halving and will continue to rise till its finds a stable value.

With bitcoin price is rising now its really a bad time if we will dump the coin we will lose a lot of profit by months that will follow.

Dumping is only for the weak hearts who have no faith in bitcoin,many are now gaining profit and you should be gaining profit too.

Whatever floats your boat. Some people view it as a risk based situation on what they afford to lose, not weak hearted.

jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:43:47 PM

Yeah, you should BUY, not sell.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:22:40 PM

I'm not gonna dump my bitcoins because of the future the bitcoin itself has, I think it would just be stupid to do this.
The halving is also coming so with a little bit of patient you will make a lot more money if you just wait.
Luwonder

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:37:32 PM

If the price is $800 now, it is over valued, so I will sell. As the price is just $420 now, I will buy.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:46:54 PM

I'm not gonna dump my bitcoins because of the future the bitcoin itself has, I think it would just be stupid to do this.
The halving is also coming so with a little bit of patient you will make a lot more money if you just wait.

Yes if you sell with the current price then it won't be enough to gain higher returns, but if you hold now and sell at the time of halving you can expect higher returns.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:47:30 PM

If the price is $800 now, it is over valued, so I will sell. As the price is just $420 now, I will buy.

It is never a good idea to listen to BCT trolls.
Right now i got sell orders ready on 500 dollar. This seems a realistic figure for the next 3.5 months. But the most of my coins I will hold for the longer term (3 years).
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:33:43 PM

Doesnt mean that lol.

You may feel like its overvalued, but the rest of the world whos submitting their buy orders at that price support it.

This is all based on buy and sell orders - not on what someone thinks.

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:20:55 PM

Right now i got sell orders ready on 500 dollar. This seems a realistic figure for the next 3.5 months. But the most of my coins I will hold for the longer term (3 years).

3 years is a really long time to hold, as I feel risky to hold that long as if the price drops in future then it will be worthless, maximum I can hold is for 1 year not more then that.
Luwonder

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:09:01 AM

3 years is a really long time to hold, as I feel risky to hold that long as if the price drops in future then it will be worthless, maximum I can hold is for 1 year not more then that.

I have hold most of my coins since 2013. I just used some of the coins to pay for things. I do not sell.
Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:56:41 AM

OP must be kicking himself right now Tongue
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:07:59 AM

that is the best thing to do.
you have to always move with the market, if you are looking for profit. and the current price is just a temporary stage that will pass soon and you will regret not buying .

--looking for signature--
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:48:37 AM

should I do that actually. Bitcoins is becoming increasingly more valuable and people will use it more often. why would I do it away.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:39:54 AM

I'm also not gonna dump any bitcoins because of the good future the bitcoin has with the halving a head.
I think the bitcoin will rise in its worth so selling would not be smart at all right ?
Siatald

Activity: 35
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:11:44 PM

I'm also not gonna dump any bitcoins because of the good future the bitcoin has with the halving a head.
I think the bitcoin will rise in its worth so selling would not be smart at all right ?

I will not dump any bitcoin. I will just use them when I have to buy things on line and the shop accepts bitcoin.
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:18:50 PM

No Proof?If we were to listen to users like this one, we would get nowhere, and would still probably be stuck with sub dollar bitcoins.
It just doesnt make sense!

Why in the world would i not want something that is proven to be more and more spread out , and that isn't allowed to be printed to infinity ?
Bitcoin has proven itself that it's worthy of the task it was created to perform, so the only variable to insane prices is time, which i have plenty to wait.
Not to mention that even then i wont sell, but rather use my coins to buy what i want.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:34:51 PM

It depends. If you sell because you made around $100 profit per coin, then it's not a bad thing to sell if you so wish. If you just bought and see you are up like $10-$20, then of course it's not worth to sell for. But I see some people are selling just to secure profits of $10 which I find it simply not worth the effort. Keep holding instead of selling for such a low profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: